This is what Christian schools in Florida doing to protect children from shootings

But yes, NRA does attract quite a few nut jobs. But you do get a sticker when you join, so there's that for you.

What does that have to do with the 2nd amendment?

I don't know...neither do a lot of NRA nut jobs who love to stick them everywhere.....I guess it's like having a car tag on a plate?

So you bought a 50 calber as a toy?

I don't get it, they cost a bit of money, what do you use it for?

Your argument is irelvant all it takes is one bullet to kill some one.

Once they go over the edge and pull the trigger..9 times out of 10 the trigger man's life is over.
That was not the case in Parkland. And the Las Vegas shooter committed suicide after taking out nearly sixty.

What's your point? So long as the shooter is taken down it becomes an acceptable situation?

A gun is just an object, just a tool...we have to go after the root cause and it's surley not guns.

Families had guns up the yinyang in the
1940's
1950's
1960's
1970's and
1980's
and we didn't have mass shootings or school serial killings every other week!
This crap didn't begin to become a serious problem until sometime in the 1990's with the Columbine shootings being one of the first big ones I remember!

IF GUNS WEREN'T A PROBLEM all those years and far before that, indeed, kids probably had a lot MORE exposure to guns years ago, why weren't guns the big problem then they are supposedly today? If guns weren't the cause of mass shootings all the time years ago, why are we blaming them now?

If you think guns are such an issue now, up to the mid-1930's people had real automatic weapons laying around, and hardly no one was running around like a nut killing people with them. The more we try to remove firearms from people's lives and make them an unfamiliar item, the more, not less they are getting abused.

I don't remember semi-automatic rifles being sold at Western Auto...do you?

Yes. Next!

Western Auto-Revelation-Marlin Model 120 22 lr... for sale

Yes, .22lr do some damage, did Western Auto sell this with a Promag 30 Round Mag? These are definitely not the choice for school shooters. These nut bags want the big guns. NEXT!

You're gonna have a hell of a hangover in the morning. Well deserved...

So this is the retort I get because you can't handle the truth that liberalism is the root cause of this mess? Guns are irelavent at this point.
Shit, if you conservatives weren't trying to turn America into Somalia all the time, maybe we wouldn't have all these mass shootings.

This guy get it!

:113:

Me thinks this is the real you..

View attachment 177492

Methinks you are a WoW KEKer in a flyover state.
\
images

You guess right , 38 years in the Chicago area 14 years now in south Carolina living on a lake with out a care in the world...

Next question?

That was not the case in Parkland. And the Las Vegas shooter committed suicide after taking out nearly sixty.

What's your point? So long as the shooter is taken down it becomes an acceptable situation?

A gun is just an object, just a tool...we have to go after the root cause and it's surley not guns.

1940's
1950's
1960's
1970's and
1980's
This crap didn't begin to become a serious problem until sometime in the 1990's with the Columbine shootings being one of the first big ones I remember!

IF GUNS WEREN'T A PROBLEM all those years and far before that, indeed, kids probably had a lot MORE exposure to guns years ago, why weren't guns the big problem then they are supposedly today? If guns weren't the cause of mass shootings all the time years ago, why are we blaming them now?

If you think guns are such an issue now, up to the mid-1930's people had real automatic weapons laying around, and hardly no one was running around like a nut killing people with them. The more we try to remove firearms from people's lives and make them an unfamiliar item, the more, not less they are getting abused.

Yes. Next!

Yes, .22lr do some damage, did Western Auto sell this with a Promag 30 Round Mag? These are definitely not the choice for school shooters. These nut bags want the big guns. NEXT!

So you don't have a 50 why do you like gun nut?

1940's
1950's
1960's
1970's and
1980's

Yes. Next!

You amuse me , I always like talking to liberals who claim they are against guns but then claim to own a 50 caliber gun...

Who's derailing you are part of the cause , now why don't you be part of the solution instead?

So this is the retort I get because you can't handle the truth that liberalism is the root cause of this mess? Guns are irelavent at this point.
Shit, if you conservatives weren't trying to turn America into Somalia all the time, maybe we wouldn't have all these mass shootings.

Heaven forbid I now have to mount a 50Cal on my North River to keep these Hucklefvcks away from me. That would also scare my fishies away.:abgg2q.jpg:

I am still interested why you bought a 50 caliber for?

Why do you need it?

What for?

So many questions....

I laugh when gun nut jobs are making up things.

Trolling on the dock in South and Lazy. :113:

Your argument is irelvant all it takes is one bullet to kill some one.

Once they go over the edge and pull the trigger..9 times out of 10 the trigger man's life is over.

1940's
1950's
1960's
1970's and
1980's

Yes. Next!

TUBE FED? The military should check into this technology...it still might work today! AR's would be so awesome!:113:

1940's
1950's
1960's
1970's and
1980's

Yes. Next!

Would you like to stand downrange 100 yards and catch .22LR bullets? Yeah, me either.

Heaven forbid I now have to mount a 50Cal on my North River to keep these Hucklefvcks away from me. That would also scare my fishies away.:abgg2q.jpg:

Why do you need it?

What for?

So many questions....

You said you had a 50 caliber ..not me I only once again own a shot gun, a 9mm Glock , a few BB guns and a left handed compound bow...

You are lying I know how much 50 caliber costs

1940's
1950's
1960's
1970's and
1980's

Yes. Next!

Would you like to stand downrange 100 yards and catch .22LR bullets? Yeah, me either.

No I wouldn't, but let's ask the military why they won't issue this revolver.

HS.jpg

1940's
1950's
1960's
1970's and
1980's

Yes. Next!

TUBE FED? The military should check into this technology...it still might work today! AR's would be so awesome!:113:

The military doesn't use ARs, guy. :rolleyes:

Why do you need it?

What for?

So many questions....

You said you had a 50 caliber ..not me I only once again own a shot gun, a 9mm Glock , a few BB guns and a left handed compound bow...

I never said I owned a 50 cal gun.....WTF.

Why do you need it?

What for?

So many questions....

Say what you fucking liar ...

1940's
1950's
1960's
1970's and
1980's

Yes. Next!

They also don't use tube fed 22lrs to the troops. :114:

Why do you need it?

What for?

So many questions....

You're a dumb azz, weasel. So much for the dock. Well, there is your trolling. So that fun for ya!

1940's
1950's
1960's
1970's and
1980's

Yes. Next!

Is English your primary language? The military does use bolt-action .308, and shotguns.

Why do you need it?

What for?

So many questions....

minutes ago

TheMoreYouKnowMember

We could start by sending all tranny's to mental hospitals....
Are you drunk or just intentionally derailing your own thread out of humiliation?

Who's derailing you are part of the cause , now why don't you be part of the solution instead?
Heaven forbid I now have to mount a 50Cal on my North River to keep these Hucklefvcks away from me. That would also scare my fishies away

Yes. Next!

Is English your primary language? The military does use bolt-action .308, and shotguns.

Wholly shit someone better tell every military the AK pattern rifles and the 7.62 round is out of style....worldwide!

Why do you need it?

What for?

So many questions....

You're a dumb azz, weasel. So much for the dock. Well, there is your trolling. So that fun for ya!

Uhm it's my thread.... So you are the one that's trolling kid...

Why do you need it?

What for?

So many questions....

minutes ago

TheMoreYouKnowMember

We could start by sending all tranny's to mental hospitals....
Are you drunk or just intentionally derailing your own thread out of humiliation?

Heaven forbid I now have to mount a 50Cal on my North River to keep these Hucklefvcks away from me. That would also scare my fishies away

And somewhere you think this said I own one....the Retarted South has you by the balls, Son!:102:

Forum List

Back