This is what Christian schools in Florida doing to protect children from shootings

I laugh when gun nut jobs are making up things.

Trolling on the dock in South and Lazy. :113:

You said you had a 50 caliber ..not me I only once again own a shot gun, a 9mm Glock , a few BB guns and a left handed compound bow...

You are lying I know how much 50 caliber costs

I never said I owned a 50 cal gun.....WTF.

Say what you fucking liar ...

You're a dumb azz, weasel. So much for the dock. Well, there is your trolling. So that fun for ya!

Uhm it's my thread.... So you are the one that's trolling kid...

\
cletus2.gif

Yep, your ball...and a full round of idiot from you.

:113:

TUBE FED? The military should check into this technology...it still might work today! AR's would be so awesome!:113:

The military doesn't use ARs, guy. :rolleyes:

They also don't use tube fed 22lrs to the troops. :114:

Is English your primary language? The military does use bolt-action .308, and shotguns.

Wholly shit someone better tell every military the AK pattern rifles and the 7.62 round is out of style....worldwide!

Okay, so you're not American, correct?

I laugh when gun nut jobs are making up things.

Trolling on the dock in South and Lazy. :113:

You said you had a 50 caliber ..not me I only once again own a shot gun, a 9mm Glock , a few BB guns and a left handed compound bow...

minutes ago

TheMoreYouKnowMember

We could start by sending all tranny's to mental hospitals....
Are you drunk or just intentionally derailing your own thread out of humiliation?

Who's derailing you are part of the cause , now why don't you be part of the solution instead?
You're gonna have a hell of a hangover in the morning. Well deserved...
So this is the retort I get because you can't handle the truth that liberalism is the root cause of this mess? Guns are irelavent at this point.
Shit, if you conservatives weren't trying to turn America into Somalia all the time, maybe we wouldn't have all these mass shootings.
Heaven forbid I now have to mount a 50Cal on my North River to keep these Hucklefvcks away from me. That would also scare my fishies away

And somewhere you think this said I own one....the Retared South has you by the balls, Son!:102:

And somewhere you think this said I own one

What does that even mean, I am very good at translating language into English but I can't do it with this one ..

TUBE FED? The military should check into this technology...it still might work today! AR's would be so awesome!:113:

Is English your primary language? The military does use bolt-action .308, and shotguns.

Wholly shit someone better tell every military the AK pattern rifles and the 7.62 round is out of style....worldwide!

And you are a Russian Bot Sanctioned by Putin.

Got it!

You're a dumb azz, weasel. So much for the dock. Well, there is your trolling. So that fun for ya!

\
cletus2.gif

What does that even mean ?

\
cletus2.gif

Let's just say, Chicago got a lot safer and much more intelligent when you left.

Don't move back...stay in stupid where you truly belong.

And you are a Russian Bot Sanctioned by Putin.

Got it!

OMG you are a Russian troll on the net..

I caught one Hook line and sinker...

7.62 is used by NATO troops as well, the difference being it's 7.62 X 51 (.308) for Western vs 7.62 X 39 or 54R for Eastern-Bloc militaries

\
cletus2.gif

Let's just say, Chicago got a lot safer and much more intelligent when you left.

Don't move back...stay in stupid where you truly belong.

Your a Russian troll... I always wanted to catch one of you, didn't know they really existed on the internet...

Damn I am happy and I came out on my dock to catch fish for breakfast..didn't know I would up catching a Russian troll on the internet..

So pretty much these people want us to accept this shit?

Pretty fucked up

The majority of the problem is progressives like the ACLU will sue anybody for anything and makes it impossible for public schools to do anything remotely sane to protect kids from anything, because some gimp or its parent will sooner or later claim to be offended or discriminated against or some other mindless idiotic 'right' , and the bureaucrats will wet themselves and do nothing at all rather than stand up to left wing bullies, and neither will school boards or local and state govts.

Pretty fucked up

The majority of the problem is progressives like the ACLU will sue anybody for anything and makes it impossible for public schools to do anything remotely sane to protect kids from anything, because some gimp or its parent will sooner or later claim to be offended or discriminated against or some other mindless idiotic 'right' , and the bureaucrats will wet themselves and do nothing at all rather than stand up to left wing bullies, and neither will school boards or local and state govts.

Thank you I read the ACLU are suing quickie marts in the hood for having bullet proof glass to protect their employees..

It's insane...

Pretty fucked up

Are you drunk or just intentionally derailing your own thread out of humiliation?

Who's derailing you are part of the cause , now why don't you be part of the solution instead?

Their only interest in children is as sex toys or running psychological experiments on them, screwing them up for their personal entertainment and amusement.

I feel so bad for our children. :(

\
Me too

It is sick that any school would need to do something like this. Sick country.

Once again we can't stop your liberal modern day Sodom and gormorrah Utopia now can we? Just got to survive through it.
Accepting dead school kids as part of doing business is willfully simplistic at best, criminally negligent at worst.

There is a class of Americans who have had pleasurable experiences with guns. Bully for them. But there is a growing group of Americans who have had tragic experiences with guns. The former class tells the latter class to deal with it because they cannot fathom the havoc wrought by assault weapons in the hands of our fellow citizens.

In short the gun lovers are saying that there is no acceptable solution to gun violence and the lives of school children just aren't as cool as their personal arsenals.

And then they blanch at the suggestion that the tent pole ethos of the Right Wing is greed.
Lol
Like usual cowardly motherfuckers like yourself blame the firearms instead of the criminals. You silly little fucker

Don't say that...

Report...

I feel so bad for our children. :(

\
Me too

It is sick that any school would need to do something like this. Sick country.
It’s even sicker that you expect people to give up their second amendment rights because of your bleeding heart... dolt

Hopes and prayers to when your azz gets bit by the bullet.

Remember, these millennials that you despise will grab your guns.

Pretty fucked up

Thank you I read the ACLU are suing quickie marts in the hood for having bullet proof glass to protect their employees..

It's insane...

Bulletproof glass hampers black thug's right to rob convenience stores and murder the clerks for fun. It's racist and makes black people feel unwanted n stuff..

Pretty fucked up

Indeed, the teachers are teaching with blind folds on and then when an obvious psycho starts unloading it's a surprise.

Of course, progressives are very happy about this, because each time they get to blame guns. They want to ban guns.

Forum List

Back