This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

Hi 9/11 Inside Job:

9/11 Debunked: Norman Mineta - No Stand Down Order ... Minetta tells 9/11 Commission Cheney knew exact flight path ...
YouTube - Mineta and the secret orders of Cheney
Norman Mineta Confirms That Dick Cheney Ordered Stand Down on 9/11 ...

Here Norman Mineta is confessing before the 9/11 cover-up commission that Cheney ordered that young officer to not shoot down the so called airliner.

Cheney’s ‘Stand Down Order’ has much more to do with turning off Pentagon Defenses than ‘not’ shooting down a Fantasy Jetliner.

Cassiopaea.org

Next problem: There are five extremely sophisticated anti-missile batteries in place to protect the Pentagon from an airborne attack. These anti-missile batteries operate automatically.
The Pentagon is the most well-protected military installation on God’s Green Earth and nobody can possibly ‘attack’ the Pentagon, unless the people running the Pentagon ‘want to be attacked.’ Period. Before continuing, mine is a “Navy Family” and my nephew is a Navy Journalist right now (link) like Barbara Honegger (famous paper) who I like to quote frequently in my 911Truth papers. My brother served on the USS Iwo Jima (pic a.k.a. Iwo Pig) during the late 1970’s and early 1980’s, and he was on board when military personnel installed the “Phalanx Close-In Weapons System” (link) characterized as, “The same system installed at the Pentagon.”

These systems include ‘failsafe backup systems’ that kick in the moment any primary defense system component is compromised, unless (of course) somebody turns the systems ‘off.’ Cheney’s ‘Stand Down Order’ was all about switching the button from ‘off’ back to ‘on,’ so the ‘automated systems’ could defend the Pentagon like they were designed to do. The Department of Defense is just one player in the Inside-job Bad Guy game where the bad guys required this ‘self-inflicted wound’ to make the Pentagon look like ‘the victim’ in these 9/11 attacks to throw suspicion upon somebody else. The WTC skyscrapers were attacked ‘first’ to give Navy Commanders and Defense Intelligence Authorities ‘time’ to gather together in these key areas of the Pentagon ‘and’ Cheney refused to remove the “Stand Down Order,” because the retrofitted DoD Flying Bomb was on the way to deliver the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike and remove those potential ‘threats’ from the equation; along with anyone hunting down the 2.3 Trillion dollars (obviously).

You want to believe [AA77] crashed into the Pentagon and you apologists say Cheney is an innocent angel .I love it, you all kill me. LOl. I guess he was telling him the order still stands for him not to eat a sandwich now according to you alls logic right? LOL.

There is plenty of incriminating evidence scattered around everywhere, but the people responsible for bringing the inside-job bad guys to justice are all part of the inside job itself. It is not that Congress and the Justice Department are stupid, but they already know for A FACT that 9/11 was an inside job and they are looking the other way; like we have millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals EVERYWHERE. The fascinating thing about the timeline of events is that Senor Bush and his mastermind Karl Rove were sitting in Emma E. Brooker Elementary School in Sarasota, Florida among children reading books about pet goats, while all of this action was taking place in the WTC theater and at the Pentagon. Go ahead and ask yourself why Karl Rove is in Florida with Bush and then ask yourself why Bush sat in that classroom for so long ‘after’ the WTC attacks? :0) Why???

HistoryCommons.org

1. At approximately 8:48 a.m. on the morning of September 11, 2001, the first pictures of the burning World Trade Center were broadcast on live television.
Flight 11 is said to hit the North Tower at 8:45 AM (CNN Timeline), until the first news pictures are released publicly at 8:48 AM. Does Senor Bush gather up his right-hand man Karl Rove and jump on Air Force One? No. Flight 175 is said to strike the South Tower at 9:03 AM. Guess what? Bush takes part in a silly photo-op at 9:03 AM at the very same time that the South Tower was attacked (pic). That’s right! Bush is holding the book upside down, but why is the President of these United States of America still in Florida? Remember that air traffic controllers believed Flight 11 had been hijacked at 8:13 AM, or almost an hour earlier, and Senor Bush is sitting here with children without one care in the world. When Bush was told that the USA was under attack, “He did nothing. Bush did not say one word. He did not ask Card any questions. He did not give any orders.”

Flight 93 was reported ‘hijacked’ at 9:16 AM and at 9:25 AM NORAD was notified that AA77 was ‘hijacked,’ but Senor Bushie continues the schoolhouse charade, until making his speech at exactly 9:30 AM that ended between 9:31 AM and 9:32 AM. Senor Bush then began exiting the school at the precise moment that the Pentagon was attacked at 9:31:39 AM, because the only people who could possibly blow the cover off these inside-job attacks were then DEAD and scattered all over the walls of the Pentagon. Then realize that our Government was engaged in not one and not two but five interconnected military and non-military exercises (oilempire link) where the President is sitting with school kids in Florida and Dick Cheney is left in charge!

The fact is that Bush and Rove are ‘hiding in plain sight’ down in Florida in front of TV cameras (like Karl Rove today) to hide their ‘involvement’ and ‘guilt’ surrounding the planning and execution (pun intented) of these 9/11 Inside-job Attacks.

GL,

Terral

wow,great stuff there terral.thanks.some of that I hadnt heard of.

Hi Dive:

pentagon_victims.jpg

Terral
this is the ONLY part i'm interested in all the crap you posted
you guys are fucking delusional
but, where did that come from and the reason i ask is i want to look at the original source to find out what it REALLY means
cause i KNOW you are LYING

You guys can clean up your language and act like thinking adults (if that is even possible) and perhaps I will offer more information in response to your queries.

GL,

Terral

Thats impossible for them to do,especially Divecon.to ask him to is asking way too much.

No. These are the locations where Senor Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and their Inside-job cohorts 'planted' DNA evidence in support of their Official Cover Story LIE.

Couple of questions:

• Bush and Cheney were at the crash site planting evidence?
  • What DNA evidence did they plant? Did they bring in a few femurs, couple of jaw bones, a big chunk of asscheek, a lung, a cluster of ribs, a stray testicle? And was this planted evidence transported in duffle bags? Boxes? Did the evidence planters plant the evidence under cover of darkness? Did they prevent the evidence collectors and the salvage teams from going on site for a few hours?

Further clarification on the evidence that this occurred would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Dive:

What site was that?

"www.terral.org"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I guess based on the title, those ovals are Pentagon victims.
i'm guessing the yellow and red ovals are pentagon employee victims and the yellow and blue ovals are AA77 victims

OOPS
did terral provide proof that the passengers of AA77 were recovered at and INSIDE the pentagon?

No. These are the locations where Senor Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and their Inside-job cohorts 'planted' DNA evidence in support of their Official Cover Story LIE.

The funny thing is that out of 189 victims, the only five missing people are supposed to look like these guys (pic), but in realty many of those 'accused' have been found 'alive' (story).

GL,

Terral
no, those people are NOT alive, all they are are people with the same name
you guys just keep using the same BULLSHIT over and over and expect people wont remember it had been exposed as bullshit before

Hi Dive:

this is the ONLY part i'm interested in all the crap you posted
you guys are fucking delusional
but, where did that come from and the reason i ask is i want to look at the original source to find out what it REALLY means
cause i KNOW you are LYING

You guys can clean up your language and act like thinking adults (if that is even possible) and perhaps I will offer more information in response to your queries.

GL,

Terral

Thats impossible for them to do,especially Divecon.to ask him to is asking way too much.
if you cant be a fucking adult, they shut the fuck up
i'm not gonna stop calling an asshole and asshole because it offends your sesibilities
you dont like it, tough shit

Couple of questions:

• What DNA evidence did they plant? Did they bring in a few femurs, couple of jaw bones, a big chunk of asscheek, a lung, a cluster of ribs, a stray testicle? And was this planted evidence transported in duffle bags? Boxes? Did the evidence planters plant the evidence under cover of darkness? Did they prevent the evidence collectors and the salvage teams from going on site for a few hours?

Further clarification on the evidence that this occurred would be greatly appreciated.
the conspiracy expands to include those that planted all this evidence
yet still, no one comes forward to say "i cant stand it any longer, my conscience is killing me, i helped plant evidence and covered it up"

Hi 9/11 Inside Job:

9/11 Debunked: Norman Mineta - No Stand Down Order ... Minetta tells 9/11 Commission Cheney knew exact flight path ...

Here Norman Mineta is confessing before the 9/11 cover-up commission that Cheney ordered that young officer to not shoot down the so called airliner.

Cheney’s ‘Stand Down Order’ has much more to do with turning off Pentagon Defenses than ‘not’ shooting down a Fantasy Jetliner.

Cassiopaea.org

Next problem: There are five extremely sophisticated anti-missile batteries in place to protect the Pentagon from an airborne attack. These anti-missile batteries operate automatically.
The Pentagon is the most well-protected military installation on God’s Green Earth and nobody can possibly ‘attack’ the Pentagon, unless the people running the Pentagon ‘want to be attacked.’ Period. Before continuing, mine is a “Navy Family” and my nephew is a Navy Journalist right now (link) like Barbara Honegger (famous paper) who I like to quote frequently in my 911Truth papers. My brother served on the USS Iwo Jima (pic a.k.a. Iwo Pig) during the late 1970’s and early 1980’s, and he was on board when military personnel installed the “Phalanx Close-In Weapons System” (link) characterized as, “The same system installed at the Pentagon.”

These systems include ‘failsafe backup systems’ that kick in the moment any primary defense system component is compromised, unless (of course) somebody turns the systems ‘off.’ Cheney’s ‘Stand Down Order’ was all about switching the button from ‘off’ back to ‘on,’ so the ‘automated systems’ could defend the Pentagon like they were designed to do. The Department of Defense is just one player in the Inside-job Bad Guy game where the bad guys required this ‘self-inflicted wound’ to make the Pentagon look like ‘the victim’ in these 9/11 attacks to throw suspicion upon somebody else. The WTC skyscrapers were attacked ‘first’ to give Navy Commanders and Defense Intelligence Authorities ‘time’ to gather together in these key areas of the Pentagon ‘and’ Cheney refused to remove the “Stand Down Order,” because the retrofitted DoD Flying Bomb was on the way to deliver the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike and remove those potential ‘threats’ from the equation; along with anyone hunting down the 2.3 Trillion dollars (obviously).

You want to believe [AA77] crashed into the Pentagon and you apologists say Cheney is an innocent angel .I love it, you all kill me. LOl. I guess he was telling him the order still stands for him not to eat a sandwich now according to you alls logic right? LOL.

There is plenty of incriminating evidence scattered around everywhere, but the people responsible for bringing the inside-job bad guys to justice are all part of the inside job itself. It is not that Congress and the Justice Department are stupid, but they already know for A FACT that 9/11 was an inside job and they are looking the other way; like we have millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals EVERYWHERE. The fascinating thing about the timeline of events is that Senor Bush and his mastermind Karl Rove were sitting in Emma E. Brooker Elementary School in Sarasota, Florida among children reading books about pet goats, while all of this action was taking place in the WTC theater and at the Pentagon. Go ahead and ask yourself why Karl Rove is in Florida with Bush and then ask yourself why Bush sat in that classroom for so long ‘after’ the WTC attacks? :0) Why???

HistoryCommons.org

1. At approximately 8:48 a.m. on the morning of September 11, 2001, the first pictures of the burning World Trade Center were broadcast on live television.
Flight 11 is said to hit the North Tower at 8:45 AM (CNN Timeline), until the first news pictures are released publicly at 8:48 AM. Does Senor Bush gather up his right-hand man Karl Rove and jump on Air Force One? No. Flight 175 is said to strike the South Tower at 9:03 AM. Guess what? Bush takes part in a silly photo-op at 9:03 AM at the very same time that the South Tower was attacked (pic). That’s right! Bush is holding the book upside down, but why is the President of these United States of America still in Florida? Remember that air traffic controllers believed Flight 11 had been hijacked at 8:13 AM, or almost an hour earlier, and Senor Bush is sitting here with children without one care in the world. When Bush was told that the USA was under attack, “He did nothing. Bush did not say one word. He did not ask Card any questions. He did not give any orders.”

Flight 93 was reported ‘hijacked’ at 9:16 AM and at 9:25 AM NORAD was notified that AA77 was ‘hijacked,’ but Senor Bushie continues the schoolhouse charade, until making his speech at exactly 9:30 AM that ended between 9:31 AM and 9:32 AM. Senor Bush then began exiting the school at the precise moment that the Pentagon was attacked at 9:31:39 AM, because the only people who could possibly blow the cover off these inside-job attacks were then DEAD and scattered all over the walls of the Pentagon. Then realize that our Government was engaged in not one and not two but five interconnected military and non-military exercises (oilempire link) where the President is sitting with school kids in Florida and Dick Cheney is left in charge!

The fact is that Bush and Rove are ‘hiding in plain sight’ down in Florida in front of TV cameras (like Karl Rove today) to hide their ‘involvement’ and ‘guilt’ surrounding the planning and execution (pun intented) of these 9/11 Inside-job Attacks.

GL,

Terral
all BULLSHIT

there are NO missile batteries around the Pentagon
not now, not then
unless you can show me where they are

9/11 happened in 2001. there was no MISSING money in 2001 you retard. The money went missing after and during the Iraq war. you know one that started over a YEAR AFTER 9/11?

Talk about getting time lines wrong. And provide us a picture of these phalanx systems at the pentagon. They would be rather obvious as they are turrets with multiple barrels and rather large to boot. Further show us who would have authorized the US Military to shoot down a US Passenger Jet as would be required in order to engage said system ( which does not exist).

Hi 9/11 Inside Job:

Cassiopaea.org

HistoryCommons.org

GL,

Terral
all BULLSHIT

not now, not then

My question is, why weren't there and why aren't there?

Hi 9/11 Inside Job:

Cassiopaea.org

HistoryCommons.org

GL,

Terral
all BULLSHIT

not now, not then

My question is, why weren't there and why aren't there?
no idea
i think it would be a wise move

Couple of questions:

See, after Bush and Cheney personally took part in killing the 100 plus passengers on AA 11 and AA 77, they happily deposited bone fragments, lungs, semen (don't ask) and their dogs they killed just to be sure all over the Pentagon.

Couple of questions:

See, after Bush and Cheney personally took part in killing the 100 plus passengers on AA 11 and AA 77, they happily deposited bone fragments, lungs, semen (don't ask) and their dogs they killed just to be sure all over the Pentagon.

Actually, semen makes a lot of sense to use in this situation. In fact, maybe they filled up the bomb with the semen of all the male and transexual passengers, and when it exploded, the entire inside of the Pentagon was filled with a thin coating of cum.

Hi Retired Guy:

What are all those ovals? Where is the key to the map? Is there any image with better resolution?

I'm sure the "original" is on Terral's hard drive.

No. You can find more information on this victims diagram here at 911research.com. The prosecution used this exhibit in the Zacarias Moussaoui trial (link).

GL,

Terral

So explain how all those people from a flight that never took off and never hit the Pentagon got body parts IN the wreckage.

What wreckage? :0)

E6A893DC63.jpg

All DNA evidence from all these related 9/11 Inside Jobs was transported in Donald Rumsfeld-controlled military planes to “the U.S. Air Force Port Mortuary at Dover AFB, Delaware, for evaluation” (story and story). In other words, about 2000 DNA specimens were dropped off with doctors at Dover Air Force Base and Donald Rumsfeld told them where the evidence originated. These doctors had no way of knowing if DNA evidence came from the Pentagon, or the “Wright Patterson airport in Southern Ohio” (story) where victims were gassed to have their bodies burned in their seats (pic) to create the needed DNA evidence for this 9/11 Inside Job.

Donald Rumsfeld and his DoD cronies drew circles on the diagram that you guys are asking about (here) and simply said, “Yes, that is where we found the DNA evidence,” because DUPES will believe just about anything . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
What a joke. That would require many more insiders, all the investigators all the remains collectors, all the people at the DC site that had anything to do with the recovery effort.

But hey just like you looney toons to make up more shit. Reminds us again when Bush had time to steal 2 trillion dollars by 9/11 2001.

Hi Retired:

What a joke. That would require many more insiders, all the investigators all the remains collectors, all the people at the DC site that had anything to do with the recovery effort.

But hey just like you looney toons to make up more shit. Reminds us again when Bush had time to steal 2 trillion dollars by 9/11 2001.

No. You can begin by telling us ‘your’ version of how a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this standing E-ring wall:

NoPlaneHere.jpg

George Bush and Karl Rove and Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are all LIARS and you cannot even offer us up evidence that ‘their’ Official Cover Story LIE even happened. Right? The same bad guys who planned and executed these 9/11 Inside Jobs are also orchestrating the U.S. Economic/Global IMPLOSION, but Retired really thinks that a band of people like this carried out these 9/11 Inside-job attacks!

BushieBadGuys.jpg

The problem with ‘your’ theory is that these Bearded Jihadist Radical types had no way to manipulate all of THE EVIDENCE for ALL of these 9/11 attacks like Senor Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and all their little helpers. Do you remember this picture from the Flight 93 thread?

93crash2.jpg

This is the very location where Senor Bush and Karl Rove and Donald Rumsfeld all say that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed. The problem is OBVIOUSLY that a real 100-ton Jetliner in NO WAY even fits inside the empty hole!

Boeing757-200.jpg

See the problems with the Official Cover Story LIES?? The fact is that Retired Guy continues bumping these conspiracy threads with no evidence for anything at all. If you really and truly want to base your 9/11 interpretations of the evidence using “Senor Bushie Told Me So!” stupidity, then,

GL,

Terral

Right on!

Its amazing that with all of the people that were part of this "Rogue Element" and all of the investigators and recovery crew at all of the accident cites that would have been privvy to this information, that NO ONE has leaked the details behind this diabolical plan!

The only people that "know the truth" are Terral and the other 9/11 Truther/Whackpots who were not there and had nothing to do with the recovery/investigation process.

Terral was probably strokin' it on the morning of 9/11.

93crash2.jpg

This is the very location where Senor Bush and Karl Rove and Donald Rumsfeld all say that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed. The problem is OBVIOUSLY that a real 100-ton Jetliner in NO WAY even fits inside the empty hole!

Terral
actually, i do see an air plane outline in that pic
only a deluded moron wouldnt

Forum List

Back