This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

Isn't it amazing how the only credible witnesses are those who saw what the nuts think they want them to see? Problem with these two officers besides the interviews being 5 years after the fact is that if the plane did follow the path they claim it would have been a direct hit instead of at an angle which is pretty much proven by the damage that was done. from the light poles to the generator....... But then again, that was all planted evidence because the exact flight path was important to the coverup....

Loons I tell you....Loons.......

According to a 1994 study by sociologist Ted Goertzel of Rutgers–Camden in New Jersey, their convictions critically depend on what he calls “selective skepticism.” Conspiracy believers are highly doubtful about information from the government or other sources they consider suspect. But, without criticism, believers accept any source that supports their preconceived, or what I call genetically imprinted views. :D

The Inner Worlds of Conspiracy Believers - US News and World Report

Actually, Air Force 2 is any aircraft the Vice President is flying on, no matter what type of plane it is.

True, but this one was specially designated.

t80nj8.jpg

Actually, Air Force 2 is any aircraft the Vice President is flying on, no matter what type of plane it is.

True, but this one was specially designated.

t80nj8.jpg

OOOOOH, they put a sticker on a plane.

Try educating yourself sometime.

Air Force Two is the air traffic control call sign used by any United States Air Force aircraft carrying the Vice President, but not the President.[1][2] The term is often associated with the Boeing C-32, a modified 757 which is most commonly used as the Vice President's transport. The Boeing C-40 Clipper, a version of the Boeing 737, also serves in this role. The VC-25A, the aircraft most often used by the president as Air Force One, is occasionally used by the vice president for longer trips as Air Force Two.[3][4]

Air Force Two - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Speaking of clinging to theories in spite of the evidence...

[...] if the plane did follow the path they claim it would have been a direct hit instead of at an angle which is pretty much proven by the damage that was done. from the light poles to the generator.......

Which is why it's so important for OCTers, like yourself, to maintain that the damage to the light poles was legitimate, even though the flight data recorder is proof positive that the damage could not have been done by Flight 77.

After all, if the damage was staged (as indicated by the FDR and the eyewitnesses above), the entire house of cards would come tumbling down.

OOOOOH, they put a sticker on a plane.

Thereby designating it (however temporarily) for use by the Vice President of the United States (I.E. as Air Force 2).

I know the term "Air Force 2" is the call tag for any military plane carrying the VP without the President on board, and I know that decals are removable; but at the time the photograph was taken, that particular Jetstar was specially designated for use by the VP.

Yep the only credible witnesses are those who make the conspiracies fit, and everyone else is a Government shrill..... You've convinced me........That you are sharing a brain with 911 nutjob..........

Yep the only credible witnesses are those who make the [official conspiracy theory] fit, and everyone else is a Government shrill..... You've convinced me........That you are sharing a brain with 911 nutjob..........

There's a huge difference between accepting/rejecting eyewitnesses on the basis of physical evidence and simply accepting those who corroborate a given theory/rejecting those who don't. My M.O. is indicative of the former: E.G. discrediting Mike Walter on the basis of the incongruities between his account and the reality of the landscape surrounding the Pentagon, and discounting the cabbie's light pole damage based on photographic evidence and his own later admission; while yours is indicative of the latter: E.G. simply denouncing out-of-hand the witnesses who reported seeing a commuter-like jet (A couple of them actually saw the impact!), and discounting the data retrieved from Flight 77's FDR with no explanation whatsoever.

In other words: take a look in the mirror, Ollie.

Translation Of SAYIT's latest post-yeah your right 9/11.I am a frady cat troll who only sees what he wants to see so anything that proves my ramblings wrong I ignore and dismiss cause i am a chickenshit coward in denial and afraid of the truth.

I'll take that screed to mean you still have no proof that evidence was planted at the Pentagon.
What a surprise! You're all talk and no substance, Princess. :D

Proof has been provided long ago. It's not anyones fault that you failed to comprehend it. :cuckoo:

What a surprise! You're gullible and full of shit with regards to anything related to 9/11, dumbass.

Translation Of SAYIT's latest post-yeah your right 9/11.I am a frady cat troll who only sees what he wants to see so anything that proves my ramblings wrong I ignore and dismiss cause i am a chickenshit coward in denial and afraid of the truth.

I'll take that screed to mean you still have no proof that evidence was planted at the Pentagon.

Proof has been provided long ago. It's not anyones fault that you failed to comprehend it. :cuckoo:

What a surprise! You're gullible and full of shit with regards to anything related to 9/11, dumbass.

Really? Does your mommy know you are playin' with the computer, Princess? :D

proof of what exactly ?

Yep the only credible witnesses are those who make the [official conspiracy theory] fit, and everyone else is a Government shrill..... You've convinced me........That you are sharing a brain with 911 nutjob..........

There's a huge difference between accepting/rejecting eyewitnesses on the basis of physical evidence and simply accepting those who corroborate a given theory/rejecting those who don't. My M.O. is indicative of the former: E.G. discrediting Mike Walter on the basis of the incongruities between his account and the reality of the landscape surrounding the Pentagon, and discounting the cabbie's light pole damage based on photographic evidence and his own later admission; while yours is indicative of the latter: E.G. simply denouncing out-of-hand the witnesses who reported seeing a commuter-like jet (A couple of them actually saw the impact!), and discounting the data retrieved from Flight 77's FDR with no explanation whatsoever.

In other words: take a look in the mirror, Ollie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=Y6oTWgTvdbs&NR=1]Flight 77 The Flight Data Recorder Investigation Files 1 - YouTube[/ame]

No, only the witnesses you want to use say that the plane was nowhere near the light poles.

It is so obvious that the taxi driver must have been in on the whole thing because the pole didn't hit the hood of his cab..........

Damn that's weak................

someone farted in here.:9:

no surprise really.I remember that Gomer Pyle always had that problem.:lol::D

Last edited:
Hi SFC:

Did you interview the taxi driver Lloyde England? I did. You wrote:

No, only the witnesses you want to use say that the plane was nowhere near the light poles.

The A-3 Sky Warrior used the 'south of Citgo' flight path, during the 9:31:39 AM missile strike. That is when the five light poles were taken down by a combination of the A-3 Jet and the bow shockwave of the Hughes-Raytheon Hypersonic Missile. The light pole was sent north into the windshield of Lloyde's taxi cab like a javelin. The A-3 Jet was thrown off course by the bow shockwave of the missile for the airman to pull back on the joystick and fly the A-3 Jet over the E-ring roof and right over the White House, before making a wide sweeping turn to the north. The A-3 Jet then returned using the 'north-of-Citgo' flight path to strike the area of the Wedge One E-ring wall between column line 11 and 16 at exactly 9:36:27 AM, which corresponds to Lloyde's 'Big Boom.' Lloyde was assisted by a young man in a white van that was sitting in the northbound lane of Washington Blvd, as that side of Route 27 was standing still like a parking lot. The two men wrestled with the light pole for about 3 minutes doing everything not to scratch the hood. However, the first event that knocked down the poles (9:31) and the second event of the Big Boom (9:36) proves that the Pentagon was attacked multiple times having nothing to do with any Jetliner.

It is so obvious that the taxi driver must have been in on the whole thing because the pole didn't hit the hood of his cab..........

Damn that's weak................

That is nonsense. Lloyde was a 69-year old taxi driver at the time. He was simply looking the wrong direction during both attacks to really know what happened. The lettered agencies put shills on the internet to discredit Lloyde, because he is one of the witnesses that can prove a multiple Pentagon attack scenario.

Terral

Forum List

Back