This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

Just south of where the WTC towers used to stand would be across Liberty Street under where the St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church used to be.
Oh so it's a different PART of the WTC Complex? My appologies, I stand corrected.

My original question still stands though. If the picture that Rat posted is correct then all of the TWC debrie would have to be compacted into that space and a few more stories.

Who here thinks that even possible?

Just south of where the WTC towers used to stand would be across Liberty Street under where the St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church used to be.
Oh so it's a different PART of the WTC Complex? My appologies, I stand corrected.

My original question still stands though. If the picture that Rat posted is correct then all of the TWC debrie would have to be compacted into that space and a few more stories.

You forgot to mention all the debris that was spread out on top of the Verizon Building, The Post Office, Fitterman Hall, the Burlington Coat Factory building, Liberty Street, West Street, etc.

And debris was scattered for 100's of feet around.....And the dust settled even further out....

wtc_5f19.jpg

And now look at this photo, compare the size of the machine to the pile it's on, and tell me that's less than 4 stories high.

LER049.jpg

And Ollie was also talking about the 7 UNDERGROUND levels of the towers.
You see that building behind it? The one with the round top? What building is that and how many stories is it?

And now look at this photo, compare the size of the machine to the pile it's on, and tell me that's less than 4 stories high.

LER049.jpg

You see that building behind it? The one with the round top? What building is that and how many stories is it?

What difference does that make? Will it make the excavating machine on the pile any smaller?

LER049.jpg

What difference does that make? Will it make the excavating machine on the pile any smaller?
Do you, or do you not know what building that is? Find out how many stories it is then count down from the top.

You say it's at least four stories up right?

Do you, or do you not know what building that is? Find out how many stories it is then count down from the top.

You say it's at least four stories up right?

Now you're just being goofy. In order for your floor counting theory to work, you need to know whether the photographer was shooting on a perfectly horizontal plane, and if not whether he/she was shooting upward or downward.

Find that out and get back to me, mmmkay.

C'mon, Mad, what's your point? That the towers didn't collapse? That they were made of paper mache? That they were beamed aboard the Enterprise? What's the deal? Where are you going with this? :D

Last edited:
7 stories underground and piles of debris as high as 3 stories above ground and some sections as high as 6 stories above ground....
7 stories? You sure about that?

This pic shows workers standing on the bottom floor of one of the World Trade Centers. Looks like 2 maybe 3 stories at most. You know how I know that's the bottom floor? Those workers are standing on an 18th Century boat that was found under the wreckage.

18th-century-ship-found-world-trade-center-ground-zero-site_39806_600x450.jpg

Gee, that's funny. It sure looked a hell of a lot deeper while they were building it.

WTC_bathtub_east.JPG

I wonder where they found such a small crane? :dunno:

Lego. :D

Now you're just being goofy. In order for your floor counting theory to work, you need to know whether the photographer was shooting on a perfectly horizontal plane, and if not whether he/she was shooting upward or downward.

Find that out and get back to me, mmmkay.
You said it was at least 4 stories. Is this the building?

One-World-Trade-Center-Photo-Courtesy-of-Port-Authority-of-New-York-and-New-Jersey.jpg
Counting the circular Penthouse as a floor it's 10 stories tall would you agree? That means the pic YOU posted shows the machine to be at the 1st or 2nd floor.

So yeah I'll tell you: It's less than 4 stories. That means the wreckage isn't piled as high as you may think.

So going by Ollies info that there was 7 floors under the WTC buildings, and judging by the pic YOU posted that there is 2 stories of wreckage, that means the 110 story tall WTC buildings pancaked themselves into a space of about 9 stories, packed solid. Is that about right?

C'mon, Mad, what's your point? That the towers didn't collapse? That they were made of paper mache? That they were beamed aboard the Enterprise? What's the deal? Where are you going with this? :D
Obviously the Towers collapsed, I'm not disputing that. It's just HOW they collapsed is what I'm questioning.

The common theory is that both towers pancaked themselves into a space of about 10 stories. I say that's highly unlikely.

Greetings to All:

The Pentagon was attacked on 9/11 by a rogue element inside the U.S. military using a plan that almost failed at the very beginning. The inside-job bad guys used a retrofitted and radio-controlled A-3 TNT-filled Jet to launch a missile attack (like this) at 9:31:39 AM (see FAA Timeline here) on Column Line (CL) 14 using this flight path, but the complicated maneuvers caused the radio operator to lose control and altitude at the critical moment, which caused the starboard wing to begin clipping the five downed light poles. The radio operator had a panic attack for fear that the painted up A-3 would crash into the Pentagon lawn, so he pulled back on the joystick to create what the CIT boys are calling the “Flyover Plane,” NOT at 9:38 AM, but at 9:31:39 AM when the Pentagon clocks stopped. The radio operator then began making a wide turn to the north that was witnessed by the C-130 pilot and many other people, until making the final attack strike on the Wedge One Wall between CL 9 and CL 15 at 9:36:27 AM just about 5 minutes later to create Terry Cohen's "Terrible Explosion" that took place 'after' the Original 9:31:39 AM attack.

Terry Cohen News Video

The problem for our inside-job bad guys is that the Pentagon Limestone-clad masonry wall required the ‘inside’ explosion from the missile strike, in coordination with the A-3 CL 9-15 massive explosion, to take down the E-Ring roof during the original 9:31:39 AM attack run. This attack location was chosen far in advance because of the CL 11 control-joint that would bring down the E-Ring roof very effectively. However, the A-3 Jet was forced over the E-Ring roof at 9:31:39 AM and also struck the second story concrete slab in the 9:36:27 AM attack, which means the E-Ring roof fell just one foot (look carefully at the control joint above the fire truck) to become wedged tightly against the northern side of CL-11. Our inside-job bad guys then had a terrible problem, because many explosive charges were needed to eventually bring the E-Ring Roof down at 10:15 AM about 45 minutes after the original missile attack.

Pentagon News 5 Video

This means the inside-job bad guys had to go around fabricating the many different “Official Timelines” (link) that are filled with contradictions (ACAAR = Page 200) in order to give their fake “Flight 77” Cover Story the resemblance of credibility. The inside-job bad guys have been working everyday running their counterintelligence disinformation campaigns to cover their tracks from that time to today.

Lloyd England’s taxi was struck by Pole #1 during the 9:31:39 AM missile strike, which is the reason he saw a single smoke plume (Barbara Honegger's paper) from the original small CL 13-15 entry hole (picture). While he and his partner were wrestling around with the light pole, then the A-3 Jet created the “Big Boom*” that knocked him down and almost killed him for the second time in just 5 minutes. :0) Many people think the light pole evidence was staged, because they are BLIND to the 911Truth that we have been looking at ‘two attacks’ (LetsRoll thread) all along. The second ‘Big Boom’ happened 5 minutes later at 9:36:27 AM, while Lloyd and his helper were removing the pole from his windshield. The next series of explosions started at 9:42 AM, which is event #27 on my Pentagon Timeline here.

The reason you have so much confusion and contradiction between all these Pentagon witnesses is because ‘some’ of them saw the 9:31:39 AM A-3 Flyover and others saw the actual Jet hit the Pentagon at 9:36:27 AM like these two witnesses:

Michael Kelly News Video

Don Wright News Video

The 9:31:39 AM witnesses saw the A-3 disappear into the single smoke plume on the ‘South-of-Citgo’ Flight Path, while the 9:36:27 AM witnesses saw the same painted-up Jet crash into the Pentagon wall using the “North-of-Citgo” Fight Path shown here. The 9:31:39 AM witnesses saw the light poles flying around (witness link), but the 9:36:27 AM people saw no signs of any light poles being hit along the North-of-Citgo Flight Path. That is the reason some so-called Pentagon Investigators think the light pole evidence is all staged. :0) We have small bits of Jet debris (pic), because the A-3 was blown into a kazillion bits at impact. Nobody has ever found one piece of any real Boeing 757-200 Jetliner debris, because this damage and this damage was NOT created by any real 100-Ton Jetliner going any 530 miles per hour. :0) That is the reason no 'time-change' parts (story) have ever been produced by the inside-job FBI/Bushie Administration bad guys in the first place. The damage pattern (pic) is consistent with a ‘three attack’ scenario from the 9:31:39 AM missile strike, the 9:36:27 AM Jet attack ‘and’ the subsequent Controlled-Demolition Explosions that eventually brought the E-Ring roof down at 10:15 AM.

Nobody can show you a picture of a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner at the Pentagon (Expert Video), because nothing like that ever happened.

GL,

Terral

This just might be the biggest load of horse shit I have ever read on this board.

Terral was off the deep end. Look up his videos on You Tube if you want a wild ride but you get the feeling he actually believed his own bullshit. These losers here can't possibly believe 1/10th of what they write. They just don't have anyone else to talk to so they try to get a rise out of people on the Internet.

Obviously the Towers collapsed, I'm not disputing that. It's just HOW they collapsed is what I'm questioning.

The common theory is that both towers pancaked themselves into a space of about 10 stories. I say that's highly unlikely.

So you've figured out that the towers collapsed. This is progress. What is the significance of the height of the debris? We all saw them fall and they were crushed under their own weight. Where are you going with this?

Didn't pay any attention to the Pic I posted that showed the debris scattered all over hell and back i see....
So did the Towers "scatter all over hell and back" or did they pancake themselves?

I don't think they could do both. :D

C'mon, Mad. You saw them fall, I saw them fall, and millions more saw them fall. What is your point? You can't find enough debris to satisfy your curiosity? Where do you think the stuff went? The Twilight Zone? :D

Didn't pay any attention to the Pic I posted that showed the debris scattered all over hell and back i see....
So did the Towers "scatter all over hell and back" or did they pancake themselves?

I don't think they could do both. :D

Actually I don't believe the official report called it pancaking. Even though that seems like the best way to describe it. But yes the debris was pretty well scattered and the dust from the crumbling concrete, plaster board and god knows what else was scattered even more.

Getting back to the Pentagon, Steven Gerard, Omar Campo (anyone who speaks Spanish can hear and confirm his description on the day of the incident for themselves), Steve Patterson, Don Wright, D.S. Khavkin, Michael Kelly, and Don Chauncey are the corroborating eyewitnesses for a small corporate/commuter jet. There were others (Michael Tinyk and Alan Wallace to name a couple) whose descriptions of the plane's paint scheme (white/orange and blue trim) contradict the distinctive scheme of an American Airlines 757 and fall more in line with the testimonies of those I've listed.

I won't speculate WRT the accuracy or legitimacy of the eyewitnesses who reported seeing an AA jumbo jet (the plane that apparently vaporized on impact), but I will say that the chronological discrepancies in the mainstream media reports -- which ranged from 9:20 A.M. to "just before 10:00 A.M." on the day of the attack -- might provide a clue as to how so many people saw things so differently. 35 to 40 minutes is a big enough window for the staging of more than one event.

Forum List

Back