This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

And widcard or 911nutjob just negged me a whole 13 points..... Gee it hurts so bad...LOL

And of course as most of these asshole cowards the kid has his/her/it's, pm's turned off so I get to respond in public.
This is what I would have said in PM:

Fuck off dipshit, you haven't proved one fucking thing yet, All you do is talk shit and claim things are wrong without disproving them. Keep it up, you're so good at it....Whose sock are you again?

And bring on some more opinion so we can use fact to destroy it.......

Carry on...........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT9aU8-ofdA]You are one pathetic loser. - YouTube[/ame]

Oh that irony.:lol: No need to advertise it Gomer Ollie,everybody here already knows the truth that yeah,you havent proved one fucking thing yet and all you do is talk shit and claim things are wrong without disproving us.no need to advertise that Gomer,we all know that about you.:lol::lol::lol: oh and why dont you let us know the other socks you use Gomer,we would be interested in that.:lol:

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0URN2QUDJk&playnext=1&list=PL85C8C3662DF412D1]"You'll Look Like Poo" Parody of Miley Cyrus - YouTube[/ame]

ah the sad pathetic paid troll who whiones to the mods and has obsession over me emerges.you and fellow agent troll candyass sure have a lot on common moron in the hat,you both have an irrational obsession,you over me,and him with alex jones,and you both are whiney trolls who whine to the mods.

Last edited:
such hypocrisy from the paid troll. Notice this GREAT comeback to Jones excellent post? He has to lie and say we entertain him when in reality he is crying and pulling the hairs out of his head in frustration trying to remember the NEW lies his handlers sent him here to post.

He is the one thats entertaining.were not the ones CLAIMING that a video is debunked and then always EVERYTIME runs off when challenged to debunk them and never has ONCE in his entire time he has been here trolling, ever even attempted to do so.

This lying troll knows he would be laughed out of a debating hall withing one minute if he debated like that there the same way he does here. the moderater would say-Gomer,Mr Jones has produced some evidence and facts in that video for you to debunk.why are you not saying anything? you just claimed you have debunked it but your not even trying to prove you have.sorry Gomer,your not saying anything,you lose your case.

they would say that to him EVERYTIME and he knows that.lol.

He is obviously trying to laugh off the hurt that he feels after Jones took him to school like he always does here.makes him feel better about himself trying to deal with defeat.

comedy gold from Gomer as always.Jones makes a long lengthy well thought out excellent post of irrefutable facts and evidence and in Gomers warped little mind,he debunked him in a short 10 second post.What a fucking joke he is. :lol::lmao:

Needs to be repeated since it is so much the truth.:lol::lol::D:lmao:

Last edited:
such hypocrisy from the paid troll. Notice this GREAT comeback to Jones excellent post? He has to lie and say we entertain him when in reality he is crying and pulling the hairs out of his head in frustration trying to remember the NEW lies his handlers sent him here to post.

He is the one thats entertaining.were not the ones CLAIMING that a video is debunked and then always EVERYTIME runs off when challenged to debunk them and never has ONCE in his entire time he has been here trolling, ever even attempted to do so.

This lying troll knows he would be laughed out of a debating hall withing one minute if he debated like that there the same way he does here. the moderater would say-Gomer,Mr Jones has produced some evidence and facts in that video for you to debunk.why are you not saying anything? you just claimed you have debunked it but your not even trying to prove you have.sorry Gomer,your not saying anything,you lose your case.

they would say that to him EVERYTIME and he knows that.lol.

He is obviously trying to laugh off the hurt that he feels after Jones took him to school like he always does here.makes him feel better about himself trying to deal with defeat.

comedy gold from Gomer as always.Jones makes a long lengthy well thought out excellent post of irrefutable facts and evidence and in Gomers warped little mind,he debunked him in a short 10 second post.What a fucking joke he is.

Needs to be repeated since it is so much the truth.:lol::lol::D

8267.that-post-gave-me-cancer.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

ah the sad pathetic paid troll who whines to the mods and has obsession over me emerges.you and fellow agent troll candyass sure have a lot on common moron in the hat,you both have an irrational obsession,you over me,and him with alex jones,and you both are whiney trolls who whine to the mods.

another post tof mine that needs to be repeated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYJDVT7eCM&feature=related]Hitler buys the Death Star and accidental destroys Earth - YouTube[/ame]

An interesting clip...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyREERWkqzc]PENTAGON 911: EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6VuMHaZGuA]Pentagon witness, Omar Campo, CBS, 10:53, 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Hmm ...a white and blue 15 passenger jet.

But even more interestingly, I wonder what Omar saw that indicated a "United States airplane"...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYpy4chsyVM]Pentagon Witness, Michael Kelly, CBS, 9/11, 09:58 - YouTube[/ame]

"It sounded like a small plane.", even though it had flown directly over the top of his car.

Good witness there.... Try another one...

Okay, how 'bout Mike Walter:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ln97NJV44xs]Mike Walter Accidentally Reveals the Truth - YouTube[/ame]

That's how to discredit an eyewitness account, Ollie. Incongruities between the story and the reality of the surrounding landscape are far more dubious than consistent incidentals (such as the fact that a small corporate jet first entered another eyewitness's field of vision peripherally).

Gomer Ollie always ignores this fact.He also ignores when talking about witnesses that said they saw the airliner he ignores as well that there were just as many that said it was a missile.His handlers sure pay him well to keep coming back and humiliating and embarrssing himself.No way would he do it for free.Griffins book which he will claim has been debunked but obviously has never read,has a very well rational explanation in it for the discrepancys in the testimonys.I assume YOU have read the book?

Witnesses link missile to small military jet parts found at Pentagon on 9/11

Last edited:
Gomer Ollie always ignores this fact.He also ignores when talking about witnesses that said they saw the airliner he ignores as well that there were just as many that said it was a missile.His handlers sure pay him well to keep coming back and humiliating and embarrssing himself.No way would he do it for free.Griffins book which he will claim has been debunked but obviously has never read,has a very well rational explanation in it for the discrepancys in the testimonys.I assume YOU have read the book?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chcEkWbUS90&feature=related]Beat It - Wing - YouTube[/ame]

If you're not going to go away, then just make fart posts. That's all you're good for.

hey pathetic paid troll,thanks for showing off how sad your life is and your obsession with me.

Found a YouTubeey that exposes where Dickie Gage is taking the Truthers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr3iYamSxxI]highway to hell - Wing - YouTube[/ame]

Witnesses link missile to small military jet parts found at Pentagon on 9/11

about 89 The amount of eye witnesses I gathered who stated they saw an object crash into the Pentagon. The vast majority of the still available ones.

at least 45 The amount of eye witnesses who reported seeing a plane and described it with words like: 'airliner', 'big', 'silver', 'roaring', etc

at least 23 The amount of eye witnesses who specifically said they saw an American Airlines jet. In all cases a large jet.

at least 22 The amount of witnesses who reported the noise of the plane was very loud to deafening.

at least 17 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a plane running down light poles when crossing the highways.

at least 12 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw and heard the plane increase its throttle at the last seconds.

at least 11 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a C-130H flying 30 seconds behind a jetliner.

at least 5 The amount of eye witnesses who specifically stated they saw the plane had its gear up.

at least 2 The amount of eye witnesses who stated that they saw a small corporate jet, without doing any creative interpretating [sic] of the witness accounts.

at least 0 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a missile. What the person thought he heard isn't relevant!

at least 0 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a military jet fighter at the time of the crash.

at least 0 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw a Global Hawk at the time of the crash.

at least 3 The amount of witnesses who reported the sound of the plane was quite noiseless. (One of them acknowledged it was the shock)

at least 1 The amount of eye witnesses who stated they saw the plane had it's gear down. (Indirect, said a wheel hit a pole)

at least 25 The amount of witnesses who have said something that might point to the use of explosives or incendiaries. (White flash, powerful blast waves which blew people through the air, molten glass, burning aluminium, [sic] spreading debris over hundreds of yards back to where the plane came from, including 2 engines, the missing plane itself, etc.)

A quick look at this summary indicates overwhelming support by the eyewitnesses that a large jetliner crashed into the Pentagon.

9-11 Research: Pentagon Eyewitnesses

Hey guise! Let me ask you a question.

We've been told that the Twin Towers collapsed with a "pancake effect" right? One floor slams onto another then another until it reaches the ground.

Ok, so that depends on each successive floor perfectly pancaking onto the one below right?

You follow me?

If one floor shifted and went off to the side then eventually it would ALL slide off the side of the building and leave an X number of floors still standing right?

If the Pancake Theory is correct then how could THIS have happened?:

TwinTowersBurning.jpg

See the top falling over to one side? That shifts the center of gravity to the side and eventually that portion would fall of the side wouldn't it?

Unless of course, the floors below it were somehow being removed while it was falling. But of course that couldn't be!

Please explain.

Forum List

Back