This Is What Happens When Brainwashed White Girls Practice Diversity

If it is so easy for black guys to get any girl they want, why are they always raping them?

Just for giggles, can you prove only Muslim men do their women like that?

Listen dipstick - I didn't say ONLY Muslim men do their women like that!!!

What I said, very clearly, is that treating women like that is COMMON among Muslims. :mad:

How do you know? Have you ever lived among Muslims? I have, and it isn't common at all. It isn't common and it is not acceptable in modern day Muslim culture to beat women.

If it isn't "cultural", is it considered a sporting event, then?

Shit, the girls I know think black guys are nasty, even the black girls

why bother to date a person of another race
this was extremely rare 50 years ago but now the norm and I see only one thing to blame Brainwashing Media, schools and naivety.

"Why bother"? "To blame"?

Your prejudice is showing.

Why does anyone "bother" to date any other person? Because they are attracted to them. Who the fuck cares what 'color' they are?

And if you think any particular 'race' has the market cornered on domestic violence, you're an ignorant fool. I'm guessing you are.

Black guys are known for cheating and STD's, that what the black girls tell me

Shit, the girls I know think black guys are nasty, even the black girls

Rape has nothing to do with sex. Rape is an act of agression, power, anger. The men who rape are men who have problems, issues with women. I know of two situations where a man had problems with his mother. One was a famous case in the NW and one that was not famous or anything. One of these guys raped a lot of different women, many women over a long period of time, that's why it was famous. After the cops learned all about him, it was clear he had a very domineering mother and a wierd relationship with her. I read a book about him a long time ago. In the other case, the guy raped about 3 women, but they were all his mother's age. It was also determined by the authorities he had a bad relationship with a domineering, manipulative mother. I'm not saying mothers are always the issue; this is just an example. The point I am making is that men who rape do it for psychological reasons, not for sex. Women of all ages get raped from very young to very old, attractive and unattractive. It has nothing to do with sex, but it does have to do with issues with women, aggression, power, etc. The reason younger women may get raped more often than older women is probably because they are more vulnerable. They go out on their own more, they date and party, they engage in risky behavior, etc.

Last edited:
Black guys are known for cheating and STD's, that what the black girls tell me

You said earlier that you gave 1 girl some bus money? Maybe they are taking your money and making you feel good to get more?
Alot of their storys about the black boys in their lives (fathers, brothers, boyfriends) do make me feel sorry for them

Listen dipstick - I didn't say ONLY Muslim men do their women like that!!!

What I said, very clearly, is that treating women like that is COMMON among Muslims. :mad:

How do you know? Have you ever lived among Muslims? I have, and it isn't common at all. It isn't common and it is not acceptable in modern day Muslim culture to beat women.

If it isn't "cultural", is it considered a sporting event, then?

It goes by culture, not by religion. Why can't you folks get it through your heads that Islam is not a culture, it is a religion, and it is interpreted differently in different cultures and by differect sects. Also, there are very extreme and fundamentalist Muslims and very modern, educated Muslims. There is as much diversity within Islam as there is within Christianity. In South America, for example, which is Christian, there are a lot of macho cultures where women are treated badly. In the 80s I remember reading an article about one South American country where men who killed their partners were regularly not punished because the government saw it as a crime of passion if he caught her with another man or she was going to leave him or something. The cases you hear about of throwing acid in faces or other abuses are cases of people who are uneducated Muslims living in the past, not modern people, usually very low income (the poor), possibly living in rural communities, etc., not the norm for most modern, educated Muslims. The people who immigrate to the West from Muslim countries are those type. The people who are middle class and educated, modern people, do not immigrate so you don't have any experience of them. It's the poor, uneducated people who immigrate, and they are also the most religious, the fundamentalists. Being poor and uneducated seems to go hand in hand with religions obsession, around the world. It seems pretty obvious to me that people would understand immigrants come from the lower socio-economic levels of their home societies. They immigrate for economic reasons. Better off people do not leave home because they don't need to.

Last edited:
And after some of your posts, they must find you uh, resistable.
Menopausal women don't have much resistance, yet are certainly resistible. Of course I would like Esmie (loved one, lol) weigh in on this. She should know.

wow your a real dick slit huh.

BTW clown do you know there is a thing called male menopause?

perhaps you just like menopausal dick better?

I saw a thread recently welcoming you back. Truthmatters returns! said lot of people. Very funny posts! Being fairly new I just didn't get the in joke.

Rather late in the day I get it. You are a parody! Making fun of the real foul-mouthed, semi-literate, ill-educated posters. I apologise for not catching on to your brilliant act sooner, it really is very, very funny. Do you give public performances?

Tell us more about your obese women. We want to hear stories about what its like to fuck fat disgusting pigs with fake hair. :lol:

Hmmm....looks like Dogboy is trying to get a date!

Well who wouldn't want a piece of women like this. I am particularly attracted to what passes for fashion in that community. Very hot, very classy. Who wants to look at natural hair color when it could look like a melted crayon instead? That culture is wonderful. A bunch of fat people dressed like clowns, whats not to like?

Fat_ugly_black_women.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back