This Is What Happens When Brainwashed White Girls Practice Diversity

Of all European women German women go apeshit over Black guys. Now I figured out what his problem is. :lol:
I think it is quite true that blond Caucasion women are often very attracted to black men. I think it's because the idea of opposites attracting is very true. It is also true that white men are very often attracted to black women, and black women are attracted to white men. That kind of paring is becoming more common nowadays as social attitudes change and people feel more free to act on their natural attractions. My nephews are half black. Their father is blond and blue eyed, their mother is black. It was her second marriage; her first husband was also white, so obviously she is attracted to white men. My brother adopted her son, and they had another child together. Someday maybe no one will worry about race. It's just stupid. The only race that counts is the human race.

Good thing I don't look like an idiot. I was taken care of really well. i paid no money. Why would they lie?
I hope you didn't pay too much or get your wallet stolen. Buying sex can be dangerous here, especially with the fat and dark ones.:lol:

Anyway, to each his own, but do be careful.
Just be careful because you may wind up payng a lot more than you should. If you are really drunk, you could even pay for some menopausal dingbat . Think of how humiliating that would be.

Stay away from the sleaze. Sound advise anywhere.

You would know. Never would happen to me.

I hope you didn't pay too much or get your wallet stolen. Buying sex can be dangerous here, especially with the fat and dark ones.:lol:

Anyway, to each his own, but do be careful.
Just be careful because you may wind up payng a lot more than you should. If you are really drunk, you could even pay for some menopausal dingbat . Think of how humiliating that would be.

If you asked, by your own testimony, if some fat dark woman was a Gypsy...seems pretty obvious. Anyway, you could have "gotten" her for much less. Sucker!

If you asked, by your own testimony, if some fat dark woman was a Gypsy...seems pretty obvious. Anyway, you could have "gotten" her for much less. Sucker!

Make sense. Your inability to grasp the nuances of the English language are showing.

Make sense. Your inability to grasp the nuances of the English language are showing.
Just trying to help. Think Gypsy hookers - black hookers. You are welcome.

I dont solicit hookers like you do. Never have. I told you hookers are only for you guys. You know the ones that would have to otherwise rape a woman to get some? :lol:

So, what's the big deal?

Men beat, rape, disfigure, and even kill women every day!!!

Oh, oops! I'm talking about how Muslim men treat their women so that has no meaning whatsoever. For them, stuff like this is acceptable. :eusa_whistle:

So, what's the big deal?

Oh, oops! I'm talking about how Muslim men treat their women so that has no meaning whatsoever. For them, stuff like this is acceptable. :eusa_whistle:

Just for giggles, can you prove only Muslim men do their women like that?

So, what's the big deal?

Not in a million years.

•According to the U.S. Surgeon General, domestic violence is the leading cause of injury to women in the United States.
•The American Medical Association estimates that their male partners assault 2 million American women each year.
•The U.S. Department of Justice estimates that 95% of the victims of domestic violence are women.
•A woman is beaten every 15 seconds in the United States. (Bureau of Justice Statistics, Report to the nation on Crime and Justice. The Data. Washington DC Office of Justice Program, US Dept. of Justice. Oct 1983)
•35% of all emergency room calls are a result of domestic violence.
•Each day .....4 women die as a result of abuse.
•The Federal Bureau of Investigation reports that 32% of female homicide victims are killed by their intimate partners. (Federal Bureau of Investigation, Crime in the United States 1999.2000)
•Anywhere from 1-3 million women are battered each year by their intimate partner. (Bureau of Justice Statistics, Intimate Partner Violence. Washington DC, 2000.)
•In the United States, a woman is more likely to be assaulted, raped, or killed by an intimate partner than by any other type of assailant. (ibid.)
•Nearly one-third of American women report being physically or sexually abused by a husband or boyfriend at some point in their lives. (Commonwealth Fund Survey, 1998.)
•Approximately 85% of the victims of domestic violence are women. (Bureau of Justice Statistics, Intimate Partner Violence. Washington DC, 2000.)
•37% of all women who sought care in hospital emergency rooms for violence related injuries were injured by a current or former spouse, boyfriend, or girlfriend. (US Department of Justice, Violence Related injuries Treated in Hospital Emergency Departments, August 1997.)
•11% of all murders in 1998 were the result of domestic violence. (Office of justice Programs, May 17, 2000 press release , Office of Justice Programs)
•Domestic violence occurs to all types of women regardless of income, age, race, education, or belief system. (Office for Victims of Crime, Domestic Violence Victimization, 2002)
•Victimization by domestic violence is usually not a single even. If a woman is abused once, her risk of further abuse is high, and this abuse often becomes not only more frequent over time, but more severe. (ibid.)
National Statistics

Last edited:
So, what's the big deal?

Listen dipstick - I didn't say ONLY Muslim men do their women like that!!!

What I said, very clearly, is that treating women like that is COMMON among Muslims. :mad:

So, what's the big deal?

What I said, very clearly, is that treating women like that is COMMON among Muslims. :mad:

How do you know? Have you ever lived among Muslims? I have, and it isn't common at all. It isn't common and it is not acceptable in modern day Muslim culture to beat women.

Last edited:
Tank gets incensed knowing white women love Black guys successful or not.

Yeah, but 99% of them are the fat ugly ones, and the black dudes couldn't be more proud of their fat white trophy. What the fuck is that about? :lol:

White guys seem to think all women that are fat if they are not anorexic. The woman automatically becomes ugly as well if she has been messing with a Black guy. Its called sour grapes. :lol:

I guess this is the position you are forced to take when all your women are a bunch fat asses. Black girls be eatin like piggies. :lol:

So, what's the big deal?

I dont see the word common anywhere in your post. You just got busted being stupid. Its ok. :lol:

Last edited:
This thread is straying from the original topic of keeping young white women from embracing diversity and negroes. It is imperative that our white heritage stay intact for the preservation of our race.

Luckily, this is a free country (such as it is). And the women get to decide for themselves based on what they want, not on some bullshit "you must save the white race" nonsense.

Yeah, but 99% of them are the fat ugly ones, and the black dudes couldn't be more proud of their fat white trophy. What the fuck is that about? :lol:

White guys seem to think all women that are fat if they are not anorexic. The woman automatically becomes ugly as well if she has been messing with a Black guy. Its called sour grapes. :lol:

I guess this is the position you are forced to take when all your women are a bunch fat asses. Black girls be eatin like piggies. :lol:

Why did that come off as just being severely butt hurt? :lol: Don't be mad brethren. Your skinny women like us too. We have lots of options.

I dont see the word common anywhere in your post. You just got busted being stupid. Its ok. :lol:

Actually he didn't qualify it at all -- he said "Muslim men"... which means not even most of them but all of them. So he just got busted for being even stupider. :lol:

Menopausal women don't have much resistance, yet are certainly resistible. Of course I would like Esmie (loved one, lol) weigh in on this. She should know.

Are you a Slav? I see you are from Europe.
I am neither poor nor black. You have probably seen those metallic birds in the sky which propel people to distant places. It happens but many people who require food stamps to get fat wouldn't understand.

So no, I am American of German extraction on my father's side and Greek on my mother. My son is half Czech. Really, you should see the women here.

If he did see them, you'd have to toss him a basketball.:eusa_whistle:

Are you a Slav? I see you are from Europe.
I am neither poor nor black. You have probably seen those metallic birds in the sky which propel people to distant places. It happens but many people who require food stamps to get fat wouldn't understand.

So no, I am American of German extraction on my father's side and Greek on my mother. My son is half Czech. Really, you should see the women here.

If he did see them, you'd have to toss him a basketball.:eusa_whistle:

That would have never worked. Thats why i was there in the first place. A basketball tournament. European women love basketball players. Especially Black ones.

Of all European women German women go apeshit over Black guys. Now I figured out what his problem is. :lol:
I think it is quite true that blond Caucasion women are often very attracted to black men. I think it's because the idea of opposites attracting is very true. It is also true that white men are very often attracted to black women, and black women are attracted to white men. That kind of paring is becoming more common nowadays as social attitudes change and people feel more free to act on their natural attractions. My nephews are half black. Their father is blond and blue eyed, their mother is black. It was her second marriage; her first husband was also white, so obviously she is attracted to white men. My brother adopted her son, and they had another child together. Someday maybe no one will worry about race. It's just stupid. The only race that counts is the human race.

Agreed, but would you drop a memo by the DOJ and the WH, please. They don't seem to have gotten that message yet.

Forum List

Back