This Is What Happens When Brainwashed White Girls Practice Diversity

Are you a Slav? I see you are from Europe.
I am neither poor nor black. You have probably seen those metallic birds in the sky which propel people to distant places. It happens but many people who require food stamps to get fat wouldn't understand.

So no, I am American of German extraction on my father's side and Greek on my mother. My son is half Czech. Really, you should see the women here.

I must have touched a nerve. I just asked if you were a Slav. I know you are not Black. :lol: BTW I have seen several women there. Thats why I asked.

I have spent a great deal of time in the Czech Republic. The women there look no different than women anywhere else. Nothing special about them at all.

I am neither poor nor black. You have probably seen those metallic birds in the sky which propel people to distant places. It happens but many people who require food stamps to get fat wouldn't understand.

So no, I am American of German extraction on my father's side and Greek on my mother. My son is half Czech. Really, you should see the women here.

I must have touched a nerve. I just asked if you were a Slav. I know you are not Black. :lol: BTW I have seen several women there. Thats why I asked.

I have spent a great deal of time in the Czech Republic. The women there look no different than women anywhere else. Nothing special about them at all.

They have some lookers like every other place. I just remember it was some carnival going on and a lot of women were out and about having fun.

And you wonder why I call you a ditz. Being tall, thin and light-skinned and haired with fine facial features is better equal to fat.... well Trayvons girlfriend lol! :cuckoo:

And you wonder why I call you a ditz. Being tall, thin and light-skinned and haired with fine facial features is better equal to fat.... well Trayvons girlfriend lol! :cuckoo:

You have some dark, thick women over there as well. The look way better than the light-skinned ones.

You have some dark, thick women over there as well. The look way better than the light-skinned ones.
They're called Gypsies (Roma), and I've little doubt they'd be an upgrade from what you're used to. They are, after all, the very bottom of the barrel here, which puts them slightly ahead of Trayvon's GF.

They're called Gypsies (Roma), and I've little doubt they'd be an upgrade from what you're used to. They are, after all, the very bottom of the barrel here, which puts them slightly ahead of Trayvon's GF.

The ones I met were not gypsies. I asked specifically and they said no. i was really disappointed. Those gypsies are very nice looking. Beautiful women. I guess different strokes.

This thread is straying from the original topic of keeping young white women from embracing diversity and negroes. It is imperative that our white heritage stay intact for the preservation of our race.

This thread is straying from the original topic of keeping young white women from embracing diversity and negroes. It is imperative that our white heritage stay intact for the preservation of our race.

Too late. There is no race. Your ancestors were Black. You lost the ability to produce melanin in the ice age. Its really that simple.

The ones I met were not gypsies. I asked specifically and they said no. i was really disappointed. Those gypsies are very nice looking. Beautiful women. I guess different strokes.
If you look like an idiot, of course their going to say no. Gypsy whores command about half of their white counterparts. It's common knowledge, not unlike black hookers and white hookers across the pond. You were hoodwinked.:lol:

If you look like an idiot, of course their going to say no. Gypsy whores command about half of their white counterparts. It's common knowledge, not unlike black hookers and white hookers across the pond. You were hoodwinked.:lol:

Good thing I don't look like an idiot. I was taken care of really well. i paid no money. Why would they lie?

There are women there of all shapes and sizes. Like anywhere else. They are predominately Caucasion, so if one is a racist, that is probably appealing, but it is hardly the case that they are all or mostly tall and thin. Absolutely not true.

Good thing I don't look like an idiot. I was taken care of really well. i paid no money. Why would they lie?
I hope you didn't pay too much or get your wallet stolen. Buying sex can be dangerous here, especially with the fat and dark ones.:lol:

Anyway, to each his own, but do be careful.

I hope you didn't pay too much or get your wallet stolen. Buying sex can be dangerous here, especially with the fat and dark ones.:lol:

I guess you missed the part where I said everything was free. I would never pay for sex. Thats what guys that cant get any on their own have to do. Why would that even occur to you?

Too late. There is no race. Your ancestors were Black. You lost the ability to produce melanin in the ice age. Its really that simple.

Yep, the human race began in sub-Saharan Africa. God, racism is just so completely pathetic and stupid.

There are women there of all shapes and sizes. Like anywhere else. They are predominately Caucasion, so if one is a racist, that is probably appealing, but it is hardly the case that they are all or mostly tall and thin. Absolutely not true.

I saw a good assortment of women. My personal preference just tends towards the ones that have more melanin and have curves.

I guess you missed the part where I said everything was free. I would never pay for sex. Thats what guys that cant get any on their own have to do. Why would that even occur to you?

That's just one of those unanswerable questions isn't it? :lol:

Just be careful because you may wind up payng a lot more than you should. If you are really drunk, you could even pay for some menopausal dingbat . Think of how humiliating that would be.

Stay away from the sleaze. Sound advise anywhere.

Last edited:
It is a shame that this young girl was physically hurt--because she was so brainwashed to believe this type of thing would not happen. Problem is that more than likely she will believe this could not happen again and repeat the same brainwashed foolishness.

An yet another ignorant, hateful racist chimes in – how special.

But Meathead just brought in the Gyppos... you still have Chinks and Wops and Papists and the rest of the list to go down. Opportunity knocks, Archie. Better plant your flag again before he claims the Bohunks. You know, "preserve the race" and all. :lmao:

Fucking loser.

Forum List

Back