This Is What Happens When Brainwashed White Girls Practice Diversity

One has to wonder after reading this thread just how many liberal wimmins here fantasize and a black man raping them.

If I had to choose a percentage of 'em, I'd say it's close to 100% from their comments.

Now you are assuming that because someone is intelligent they want to be raped. Why are white racists so savage acting?

Nothing about planes dropping bombs :lol:

>> Attack by air
Numerous witness accounts described airplanes carrying white assailants, who fired rifles and dropped firebombs on buildings, homes, and fleeing families. The planes, six biplane two-seater trainers left over from World War I, were dispatched from the nearby Curtiss-Southwest Field (now defunct) outside Tulsa.[20] White law enforcement officials later claimed the planes were to provide reconnaissance and protect whites against what they described as a "Negro uprising."[20] But, eyewitness accounts and testimony from the survivors confirmed that on the morning of June 1, the planes dropped incendiary bombs and fired rifles at black residents on the ground.[20] << (the Wiki link, op. cit.)

I understand Wiki is a very exclusive site. Only the "right" people can get in there.

Last edited:
One has to wonder after reading this thread just how many liberal wimmins here fantasize and a black man raping them.

If I had to choose a percentage of 'em, I'd say it's close to 100% from their comments.

Now you are assuming that because someone is intelligent they want to be raped. Why are white racists so savage acting?

Thought never crossed my mind but you pissing yourself in defense of rape did. :eusa_whistle:

Thought never crossed my mind but you pissing yourself in defense of rape did. :eusa_whistle:

Sounds more like you are pissing yourself because white women like to have sex with black men. Sometimes they even get married. Sometimes they have kids. At that point they are no longer of any use to you right?

It seems so. I usually never reply to his posts, once he started doing this stalking and name calling thing. But this time, I thought maybe it would help to get him to stop if I outed him. I have reported it but that didn't help. Maybe if people know what a fool he is making of himself, he will stop. I just want him to stop and leave me alone.
I can't help myself. As you pointed out, I lust after menopausal dingbats.

:lol:
Actually, it's true. She once told me that I hated menopausal women because I was rejected by them. You couldn't make this stuff up.

Last edited:
Is this like the elementary school playground where the boys pull the hair of the girls they like?

It seems so. I usually never reply to his posts, once he started doing this stalking and name calling thing. But this time, I thought maybe it would help to get him to stop if I outed him. I have reported it but that didn't help. Maybe if people know what a fool he is making of himself, he will stop. I just want him to stop and leave me alone.

And after some of your posts, they must find you uh, resistable.

Sounds more like you are pissing yourself because white women like to have sex with black men.

Yep. I was right. You're one of the ones that fantasizes about being raped by a black man. Soooo very obvious from your posts on the matter. Assuming you're actually white.

Sounds more like you are pissing yourself because white women like to have sex with black men.

Yep. I was right. You're one of the ones that fantasizes about being raped by a black man. Soooo very obvious from your posts on the matter. Assuming you're actually white.

Either you are dumber than a box of rocks or your powers of observation are pretty bad. I'd have to assume both in this case. :lol:

:lol:

There is nothing funny about it. Sense of humor dependent on mental torture of others is a characteristic of a human progressed on the wrong evolutionary path.

Menopausal women don't have much resistance, yet are certainly resistible. Of course I would like Esmie (loved one, lol) weigh in on this. She should know.

Thug fucking is universal. Leading cause of death of young women

The leading cause of death and/or hospitalization of young women is beathings by their significant others. And that includes more beatings on white girls by white guys than from beatings across racial lines.

But that wouldn't feed your sick hatreds, so you ignore that, huh?

May be some accuracy in your opinion--but why bother to date a person of another race
this was extremely rare 50 years ago but now the norm and I see only one thing to blame Brainwashing Media, schools and naivety.
It is a know fact that African American's are tribal and the Caucasians of the world are not. So when in a group as what happened to the young girl her ignorance allowed for her bad choices and we see the results

In England relationships between 'white' women and 'black' men are quite common. Between white men and black women far less so. Is that also the case in the US?

(Here in Sweden it's ethnic Swedish women and Muslim immigrants but that's another story.)

The leading cause of death and/or hospitalization of young women is beathings by their significant others. And that includes more beatings on white girls by white guys than from beatings across racial lines.

But that wouldn't feed your sick hatreds, so you ignore that, huh?

May be some accuracy in your opinion--but why bother to date a person of another race
this was extremely rare 50 years ago but now the norm and I see only one thing to blame Brainwashing Media, schools and naivety.
It is a know fact that African American's are tribal and the Caucasians of the world are not. So when in a group as what happened to the young girl her ignorance allowed for her bad choices and we see the results

In England relationships between 'white' women and 'black' men are quite common. Between white men and black women far less so. Is that also the case in the US?

(Here in Sweden it's ethnic Swedish women and Muslim immigrants but that's another story.)

I would guess the answer is yes. I played some tournaments in Sweden and they love black guys. The darker the better.

Menopausal women don't have much resistance, yet are certainly resistible. Of course I would like Esmie (loved one, lol) weigh in on this. She should know.

Are you a Slav? I see you are from Europe.
I am neither poor nor black. You have probably seen those metallic birds in the sky which propel people to distant places. It happens but many people who require food stamps to get fat wouldn't understand.

So no, I am American of German extraction on my father's side and Greek on my mother. My son is half Czech. Really, you should see the women here.

Does anyone remember Nicole Brown Simpson?
Just saying this is not the first time.

Seriously? You think you've made a serious point? White men kill their wives too. Women who are injured or killed in the US: it is most often by their husband or partner, no matter what race.

I am neither poor nor black. You have probably seen those metallic birds in the sky which propel people to distant places. It happens but many people who require food stamps to get fat wouldn't understand.

So no, I am American of German extraction on my father's side and Greek on my mother. My son is half Czech. Really, you should see the women here.

I must have touched a nerve. I just asked if you were a Slav. I know you are not Black. :lol: BTW I have seen several women there. Thats why I asked.

Germany?

did you bring your racism all the way here with you?

wow your a real dick slit huh.

BTW clown do you know there is a thing called male menopause?

perhaps you just like menopausal dick better?

Germany?

did you bring your racism all the way here with you?

Of all European women German women go apeshit over Black guys. Now I figured out what his problem is. :lol:

Does anyone remember Nicole Brown Simpson?
Just saying this is not the first time.

Seriously? You think you've made a serious point? White men kill their wives too. Women who are injured or killed in the US: it is most often by their husband or partner, no matter what race.
Again with the platitudes? Come up with something original.

Sorry, I can't help myself...will you marry me? <somehow I expect rejection because, as you correctly pointed out, I have been rejected by old women so often>.

Forum List

Back