This Is What Happens When Brainwashed White Girls Practice Diversity

Hmmm....looks like Dogboy is trying to get a date!

Well who wouldn't want a piece of women like this.

I assumed YOU looked like that and were hoping to play the role of the woman in your relationship with Asslickpeas.

Oh, more fag bashing jokes. You should make those faggots feel bad for being faggots. Do you physically hurt them too when you see them, or do you just mostly bash them online? Keep it up, you are doing gods work.

Black guys are known for cheating and STD's, that what the black girls tell me

You said earlier that you gave 1 girl some bus money? Maybe they are taking your money and making you feel good to get more?
Alot of their storys about the black boys in their lives (fathers, brothers, boyfriends) do make me feel sorry for them

I think they just like conning you out of money. Ask them if they think you are a captain and see if they look funny.

Thats true. I define my world. Didn't you know that already? :lol:

Tell us more about your obese women. We want to hear stories about what its like to fuck fat disgusting pigs with fake hair. :lol:

Only you white hill billies like to have sex with farm animals. :lol:

So what youre saying is black women (aka farm animals) don't get laid by black men? I don't blame you. They look pretty awful often times and the inability to speak properly must be a huge turn off. Plus the fake hair and grotesque obesity must make it impossible to get an erection.

Your culture really did a number on your women. You should think about changing that.

I assumed YOU looked like that and were hoping to play the role of the woman in your relationship with Asslickpeas.

Oh, more fag bashing jokes.

I'm not bashing you, I just thought the two of you had a certain 'chemistry' going. Best of luck with that.

Making fun of peoples sexuality is cool, and youre really good at it. Keep it up, those queers deserve your scorn.

You said earlier that you gave 1 girl some bus money? Maybe they are taking your money and making you feel good to get more?
Alot of their storys about the black boys in their lives (fathers, brothers, boyfriends) do make me feel sorry for them

I think they just like conning you out of money. Ask them if they think you are a captain and see if they look funny.
Black women have it worse than any other group, black boys not only don't help their women but do things to ruin their lives.

I think you're one of them the way you spend so much time on here then you do with the women and children you claim are in your life

Black women have it worse than any other group, black boys not only don't help their women but do things to ruin their lives.

I think you're one of them the way you spend so much time on here then you do with the women and children you claim are in your life

Don't feel sorry for those awful bitches. If white women were terribly obese, loud in public places, had clown hair, put strange looks on their faces while wagging their finger at people disapprovingly, having a complete inability to speak properly, possessing no femininity at all and by all appearances must stink terribly, then we would have a 72% fatherless household rate in the white community too. They make no effort to look like women, therefore no one thinks of them that way.

Why do you think black men go crazy for white women? Obviously because black women in the US are more like monsters than anything else. Do you see white men across the country going crazy for black women? Nope. People of all colors agree that they suck. Black culture in the US ensures that their women are awful.

Last edited:
"Diversity training" in the public schools has only one predictable outcome....white girls afraid of being called racist dating black boys....it rarely works the other way because young black males won't tolerate their girls dating white boys. And the outcomes are predictable...the white girl goes to bed with a black boy. White boys see this and shun her. So the black boy spreads the word that she's easy and other black boys come around....she continues to fall for the "you won't get busy with me because I'm black" jive. Eventually one gets rough with her. By this time she's been sodomized and slapped around. Finally she gets the hell beat out of her and discovers she's knocked up. She has the choice of getting an abortion or trying to cope with being a teenage single mother. If her parents won't help her she's destined to drop out of school and be a welfare case. Next time you see a beat down looking white girl trudging up the street with a baby carriage, take a peek at the baby....9 times out of 10 it's black.

If a girl goes out with a guy because he is black and she is afraid she will be called a racist, she is too worried about what people will call her and apparently her parents trained her to live without a backbone.

Black men were taboo for so long. And white women were so off-limits that black men were lynched for whistling at them. So the women want to see what they have been missing and the men want to show they aren't scared any more.

It is a backlash of the Klan mentality.

You are making a lot of assumptions about what white women who have relationships with black men are thinking. The ideas you express are stereotypes. A woman gets involved with a man for many reasons. Some may do it because it is or has been taboo. Most do it because they are attracted to the man, whatever his skin color, background, culture, etc. Even white women who date black men. Anyone who dates someone only because of their race (whatever race it is) is, imo, a racist.

Finally, an opinion from a female. I thought it was kind of odd that it was only demoralized, insecure white males trying to dictate who white females should and should not date.

What a pithy little topic, I thought of O.J. Simpson's dead wife: Nichole, she wasn’t just a dead WHITE girl that had her throat slashed and her Jewish friend murdered at the hands of …a jealous black man, no it was random fate. It’s all about whites and racism.. Nobody cares about blacks abusing white people. OJ killed Nicole, she died because of racial jealousy. No, ignore that. It’s all just so much clutter. Why bother cluttering up your conscience with petty facts. Only white people do bad things, cleanse your mind that blacks could ever do something evil and wrong.

You can't find one story of this happening

Can't find one story of it? You are joking, right? It was common for slave owners to avail themselves of their property. After slavery was outlawed, white men still raped black women, mostly without fear of prosecution.

And white men freed the slaves who were caught and sold by other African blacks. Don't think for a minute if the roles had been reversed that blacks would have freed whites. Take a look at how black pimps recruit and treat their white prostitutes and you'd know that. Well maybe not you because you're dumb as a sack of hammers and are only trolling this thread because a whte man is talking "truth to power" for a change.

White Union soldiers fought in a war against Conferderate soldiers for "states rights", not specifically to free any black slaves. The first order of business was to preserve the union.

If the Great Emancipator" could have preserved the institution of slavery AND the union, he would have done so.

No one from the era is alive now, so you nor anyone else knows what blacks would have done "if the roles were reversed".

One reason for this may be the history of white rednecks raping black women. Which was not uncommon back in history.
You can't find one story of this happening

Can't find one story of it? You are joking, right? It was common for slave owners to avail themselves of their property. After slavery was outlawed, white men still raped black women, mostly without fear of prosecution.

Well into the 20th century.

Black Women, Rape, and Resistance

I think it's about time to mention that Meathead stalks me all over the forums and calls me names like dingbat and says I'm menopausal. Sad case of obsession. Can't get my attention any other way.

Is this like the elementary school playground where the boys pull the hair of the girls they like?

It seems so. I usually never reply to his posts, once he started doing this stalking and name calling thing. But this time, I thought maybe it would help to get him to stop if I outed him. I have reported it but that didn't help. Maybe if people know what a fool he is making of himself, he will stop. I just want him to stop and leave me alone.

Can't you put him on ignore?

Then there is the "knock out game" or whatever black racism crimes that has been going on the last 20 + years that blacks hurt or intimidate urban whites. Of course, it's seen as random crime. Ask Bernard Goetz, then there was the racist attacks of Colin Fererguson on whites. He was deemed mentally ill and forgotten, Goetz became the poster boy of racism long before George Zimmerman. There is a disconnect going on here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back