This Is What Happens When Brainwashed White Girls Practice Diversity

I guess they must have missed some because there are plenty of Africans in the middle east. You must do your research by watching the news. :lol:

Black Iraqis

No, they didn't miss any men. Some of the women were used for breeding though. But very few blacks in the Middle East today. The ones that are are mostly servants or slaves. Castrated black male slaves are sold to this day in the middle east, lol.

Saudi man is trying to sell his ?castrated black African slave? on Arab version of Facebook |

Too bad you cant castrate anyone here in the US. Black men will continue to hook up with white women and get the goodies. You cant stop it cause they hunt us Black men down. :lol:
Natural Selection at work. I have no problem with mudsharks...

No, they didn't miss any men. Some of the women were used for breeding though. But very few blacks in the Middle East today. The ones that are are mostly servants or slaves. Castrated black male slaves are sold to this day in the middle east, lol.

Saudi man is trying to sell his ?castrated black African slave? on Arab version of Facebook |

Too bad you cant castrate anyone here in the US. Black men will continue to hook up with white women and get the goodies. You cant stop it cause they hunt us Black men down. :lol:

Yes. You will be bred out. Natural selection. Funny thing is your not pure anyway. Your just a mutation.

Next time either join when a thread is going strong or wait until the participants are back at it....this drive-by bullshit several hours after the discussion is just you talking to yourself.

Oh look, the impotent poseur is trying to control a thread again. :rolleyes:

Yes. You will be bred out. Natural selection. Funny thing is your not pure anyway. Your just a mutation.

Oh look, the racist fool is making an ass of himself again. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but 99% of them are the fat ugly ones, and the black dudes couldn't be more proud of their fat white trophy. What the fuck is that about? :lol:

White guys seem to think all women that are fat if they are not anorexic. The woman automatically becomes ugly as well if she has been messing with a Black guy. Its called sour grapes. :lol:

I guess this is the position you are forced to take when all your women are a bunch fat asses. Black girls be eatin like piggies. :lol:

what is with you and your fantasies about black women.

you like to image watching black women eat while you do what to your pigs?

your posts are like a window into your head.

the window is dirty and your mind is a pool of liquid shit.

for this guy actually CLOSING his mind might make him more tolerable.

Oh well he keeps that window open and the shit will all dry out and cake against the inside of his thin small skull making his thoughts shorter.

hey the less we see the shit in his head the better.

the shit in his head embarrasses all other shit

They are welcome to her. She still has all her orifices so she'll be of some use to them. They'll just put a bag over her head and make believe she's Milly Cyrus.

Next time either join when a thread is going strong or wait until the participants are back at it....this drive-by bullshit several hours after the discussion is just you talking to yourself.

Oh look, the canine troll is yapping at the thread's heels again.

Unk's credo: "everybody but me should shut up".

If we could have just 200,000 blacks like Iraq, that would be awesome.

I dont think you still would have any luck with white women no matter what the odds were. :lol:

You're confusing fat white women's attraction to "negroes" as lust when it's really just pity. Like a dog rescue from the local pound...they think they can turn you into a well-mannered pooch that only reacts violently when crossed because it was "misunderstood" or "abused". But the fact of the matter is that most of these dogs are at the pound because, like you, they continue to piss on the couch and chew on shoes when their owner is away. Trying to tick us off by claiming you've had monkey sex with these women is just another example of how stupid you are. Our only problem with it is that we have to pay taxes to support the little half-breeds born because you "negroes" ain't man enough to. :wtf:

Last edited:

Oh look, the canine troll is yapping at the thread's heels again.

Unk's credo: "everybody but me should shut up".

Just you, dopey.

I dont think you still would have any luck with white women no matter what the odds were. :lol:

You're confusing fat white women's attraction to "negroes" as lust when it's really just pity. Like a dog rescue from the local pound...they think they can turn you into a well-mannered pooch that only reacts violently when crossed because it was "misunderstood" or "abused". But the fact of the matter is that most of these dogs are at the pound because, like you, they continue to piss on the couch and chew on shoes when their owner is away. Trying to tick us off by claiming you've had monkey sex with these women is just another example of how stupid you are. Our only problem with it is that we have to pay taxes to support the little half-breeds born because you "negroes" ain't man enough to. :wtf:

Says the pathetic loser who was even rejected by his own hand.

i dont think you still would have any luck with white women no matter what the odds were. :lol:

you're confusing fat white women's attraction to "negroes" as lust when it's really just pity. Like a dog rescue from the local pound...they think they can turn you into a well-mannered pooch that only reacts violently when crossed because it was "misunderstood" or "abused". But the fact of the matter is that most of these dogs are at the pound because, like you, they continue to piss on the couch and chew on shoes when their owner is away. Trying to tick us off by claiming you've had monkey sex with these women is just another example of how stupid you are. Our only problem with it is that we have to pay taxes to support the little half-breeds born because you "negroes" ain't man enough to. :wtf:

says the pathetic loser who was even rejected by his own hand.

lol

you're confusing fat white women's attraction to "negroes" as lust when it's really just pity. Like a dog rescue from the local pound...they think they can turn you into a well-mannered pooch that only reacts violently when crossed because it was "misunderstood" or "abused". But the fact of the matter is that most of these dogs are at the pound because, like you, they continue to piss on the couch and chew on shoes when their owner is away. Trying to tick us off by claiming you've had monkey sex with these women is just another example of how stupid you are. Our only problem with it is that we have to pay taxes to support the little half-breeds born because you "negroes" ain't man enough to. :wtf:

says the pathetic loser who was even rejected by his own hand.

lol

Flirting with UnKotex....maybe you two should head to a Motel 6 and see who's the catcher...my bet it's you. :lol:

Says the pathetic loser who was even rejected by his own hand.

UnKotex reminds me of the notorious Polish bank robber who tied up the safe and blew the guard. :lol:

UnKotex laspes into speaking french, or tongues maybe...hard to tell with a varmint like UK....if he didn't have a pussy there'd be a bounty on him. :badgrin:

I didn't know you were a white woman but it makes perfect since that you are one. I never heard of white women having sex with dogs to prove their pity. I dont think its just lust either because there are a lot of white women that want their children to be mixed. I know this from personal experience. If I was trying to tick you off your paragraph trying to explain all the reasons its just not so that white women love black men, shows me youre are so red in the face right now you are about to pop a blood vessel in your eye. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back