This Is What Happens When Brainwashed White Girls Practice Diversity

Then there is the "knock out game" or whatever black racism crimes that has been going on the last 20 + years that blacks hurt or intimidate urban whites. Of course, it's seen as random crime. Ask Bernard Goetz, then there was the racist attacks of Colin Fererguson on whites. He was deemed mentally ill and forgotten, Goetz became the poster boy of racism long before George Zimmerman. There is a disconnect going on here.

No he wasn't! I can attest to that as a New Yorker and commuter on the LIRR. The wife of Dennis McCarthy, Carolyn McCarthy was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1996..

Of course American Renaissance is unbiased and objective...LoL!

Furthermore, this "study" was not conducted in America or even multiple geographical locations, In addition, the "group" identified with the largest bullying rate in a group of over 4600 adolescents was South Asians.

American Renaissance states that it is a monthly magazine first published in 1991. A section called What We Believe on the organization's website states that

"Race is an important aspect of individual and group identity. Of all the fault lines that divide society — language, religion, class, ideology — it is the most prominent and divisive."[4]

The magazine's arguments are usually explained using social science and genetics, but one article mentioned Biblical arguments against interracial and inter-cultural marriages.[5] The magazine and foundation promote the view that differences in educational outcomes and per capita incomes between racial populations can be attributed at least in part to differences in intelligence between races.

Mark Potok and Heidi Beirich, writers in the Intelligence Report (a publication of the Southern Poverty Law Center), has written that "Jared Taylor is the cultivated, cosmopolitan face of white supremacy.

He is the guy who is providing the intellectual heft, in effect, to modern-day Klansmen." They have also stated that "American Renaissance has become increasingly important over the years, bringing a measure of intellectualism and seriousness to the typically thug-dominated world of white supremacy".[6]

American Renaissance, the New Century Foundation, or Taylor have had links with organizations such as the Council of Conservative Citizens, the Pioneer Fund, and the British National Party.

Don Black and David Duke have attended AR conferences and have been seen talking with Taylor.[5][7] The organization has held bi-annual conferences that are open to the public and that attract 200-300 people. Critics say some who attend are neo-Nazis, white nationalists, white separatists, Holocaust deniers, and eugenicists (as well as numerous protesters).[8]

Contributors to the magazine and conferences have included Stephen Webster, Michael Levin, Nick Griffin, Bruno Gollnisch, J. Philippe Rushton, Glenn Spencer, Lawrence Auster, Richard Lynn, Sam Dickson, and Samuel T. Francis.[citation needed]
Cancellation of 2010, 2011 conferences[edit]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Renaissance_(magazine)

Last edited:
If a girl goes out with a guy because he is black and she is afraid she will be called a racist, she is too worried about what people will call her and apparently her parents trained her to live without a backbone.

Black men were taboo for so long. And white women were so off-limits that black men were lynched for whistling at them. So the women want to see what they have been missing and the men want to show they aren't scared any more.

It is a backlash of the Klan mentality.

You are making a lot of assumptions about what white women who have relationships with black men are thinking. The ideas you express are stereotypes. A woman gets involved with a man for many reasons. Some may do it because it is or has been taboo. Most do it because they are attracted to the man, whatever his skin color, background, culture, etc. Even white women who date black men. Anyone who dates someone only because of their race (whatever race it is) is, imo, a racist.

Finally, an opinion from a female. I thought it was kind of odd that it was only demoralized, insecure white males trying to dictate who white females should and should not date.

:lol: Tell me if you ever see a blue bird mate with a crow, Jimi.

Can't find one story of it? You are joking, right? It was common for slave owners to avail themselves of their property. After slavery was outlawed, white men still raped black women, mostly without fear of prosecution.

And white men freed the slaves who were caught and sold by other African blacks. Don't think for a minute if the roles had been reversed that blacks would have freed whites. Take a look at how black pimps recruit and treat their white prostitutes and you'd know that. Well maybe not you because you're dumb as a sack of hammers and are only trolling this thread because a whte man is talking "truth to power" for a change.

White Union soldiers fought in a war against Conferderate soldiers for "states rights", not specifically to free any black slaves. The first order of business was to preserve the union.

If the Great Emancipator" could have preserved the institution of slavery AND the union, he would have done so.

No one from the era is alive now, so you nor anyone else knows what blacks would have done "if the roles were reversed".

Listen jackass...blacks have never shown any remorse about enslaving themselves or others to this day. Nobody is alive from the Crusades either yet the muslim world continually brings it up as a reason for their current savagery. Next time either join when a thread is going strong or wait until the participants are back at it....this drive-by bullshit several hours after the discussion is just you talking to yourself.

And white men freed the slaves who were caught and sold by other African blacks. Don't think for a minute if the roles had been reversed that blacks would have freed whites. Take a look at how black pimps recruit and treat their white prostitutes and you'd know that. Well maybe not you because you're dumb as a sack of hammers and are only trolling this thread because a whte man is talking "truth to power" for a change.

White Union soldiers fought in a war against Conferderate soldiers for "states rights", not specifically to free any black slaves. The first order of business was to preserve the union.

If the Great Emancipator" could have preserved the institution of slavery AND the union, he would have done so.

No one from the era is alive now, so you nor anyone else knows what blacks would have done "if the roles were reversed".

Listen jackass...blacks have never shown any remorse about enslaving themselves or others to this day. Nobody is alive from the Crusades either yet the muslim world continually brings it up as a reason for their current savagery. Next time either join when a thread is going strong or wait until the participants are back at it....this drive-by bullshit several hours after the discussion is just you talking to yourself.

It's a public message board, dipstick, and you are not the "board police". All are free to post when they wish to.

And obviously, I didn't "talk to myself", because you answered what I posted, you dunce.

As far as the rest of your pissy tantrum, the Crusades, nor the Muslims have jack to do with the Civil War.

Kick rocks.

Last edited:
You are making a lot of assumptions about what white women who have relationships with black men are thinking. The ideas you express are stereotypes. A woman gets involved with a man for many reasons. Some may do it because it is or has been taboo. Most do it because they are attracted to the man, whatever his skin color, background, culture, etc. Even white women who date black men. Anyone who dates someone only because of their race (whatever race it is) is, imo, a racist.

Finally, an opinion from a female. I thought it was kind of odd that it was only demoralized, insecure white males trying to dictate who white females should and should not date.

I have seen plenty of female "white birds" mate with plenty of male "black birds", so what's your point? :lol:

Those are different species, Einstein.

You ever drive by a refinery? You know those huge storage tanks? It would take several of those (entire refineries, not just tanks) to begin to contain the volume of your abject ignorance. And even then it would have to be compressed.

Slavery was once all over the earth, a common penalty for losing a war. The Romans did it just as the Africans did it. But not until our half-millennium and the knuckledraggers who thought like you do, did race get attached to it. Which is what created all this angst we live with today.

Thanks for that, dickhead.

:lol: The subject matter is about people, not birds, Rocky.

Tell us more about your obese women. We want to hear stories about what its like to fuck fat disgusting pigs with fake hair. :lol:

Only you white hill billies like to have sex with farm animals. :lol:

So what youre saying is black women (aka farm animals) don't get laid by black men? I don't blame you. They look pretty awful often times and the inability to speak properly must be a huge turn off. Plus the fake hair and grotesque obesity must make it impossible to get an erection.

Your culture really did a number on your women. You should think about changing that.

No. What I am saying is that your specific type of people seem to love having relations with sheep and I hear cows too. That kind of stuff is probably what caused aids.

Black men aren’t trying to conquer their self loathing by dating white girls, nah. Not an issue at all. Nope. Not with all those poor available black women out there.

Black men aren’t trying to conquer their self loathing by dating white girls, nah. Not an issue at all. Nope. Not with all those poor available black women out there.

They are just trying to get some Dr Phil. Thats what men do. Dont worry about it.

I think they just like conning you out of money. Ask them if they think you are a captain and see if they look funny.
Black women have it worse than any other group, black boys not only don't help their women but do things to ruin their lives.

I think you're one of them the way you spend so much time on here then you do with the women and children you claim are in your life

Don't feel sorry for those awful bitches. If white women were terribly obese, loud in public places, had clown hair, put strange looks on their faces while wagging their finger at people disapprovingly, having a complete inability to speak properly, possessing no femininity at all and by all appearances must stink terribly, then we would have a 72% fatherless household rate in the white community too. They make no effort to look like women, therefore no one thinks of them that way.

Why do you think black men go crazy for white women? Obviously because black women in the US are more like monsters than anything else. Do you see white men across the country going crazy for black women? Nope. People of all colors agree that they suck. Black culture in the US ensures that their women are awful.

Lord God Almighty!! You are just disgusting! Ever heard of the concept that it is the inside that counts, not the outside. People like you are the reason that kind of saying was created. Your inside is worse than anything you can describe about someone else's outside. It's a putrifying mess in there. Repulsive beyond belief!

I don't really care. This culling of the degenerate elements of the White gene pool needs to occur. This is Darwinian Natural Selection in action.

Black women have it worse than any other group, black boys not only don't help their women but do things to ruin their lives.

I think you're one of them the way you spend so much time on here then you do with the women and children you claim are in your life

Don't feel sorry for those awful bitches. If white women were terribly obese, loud in public places, had clown hair, put strange looks on their faces while wagging their finger at people disapprovingly, having a complete inability to speak properly, possessing no femininity at all and by all appearances must stink terribly, then we would have a 72% fatherless household rate in the white community too. They make no effort to look like women, therefore no one thinks of them that way.

Why do you think black men go crazy for white women? Obviously because black women in the US are more like monsters than anything else. Do you see white men across the country going crazy for black women? Nope. People of all colors agree that they suck. Black culture in the US ensures that their women are awful.

Lord God Almighty!! You are just disgusting! Ever heard of the concept that it is the inside that counts, not the outside. People like you are the reason that kind of saying was created. Your inside is worse than anything you can describe about someone else's outside. It's a putrifying mess in there. Repulsive beyond belief!

I thought I was pretty clear when I suggested they were bad inside AND out. Dumb, classless, ugly, etc. Its amazing how much damage one shitty culture can do to a perfectly good human being.

I don't really care. This culling of the degenerate elements of the White gene pool needs to occur. This is Darwinian Natural Selection in action.

Good luck keeping your unpure line pure. :lol: In the process you will cull yourself.

Good luck keeping your unpure line pure. :lol: In the process you will cull yourself.

Also, speaking of culling. You should be thankful you are even alive. If we did things like the Arabs, who castrated their black slaves, you wouldn't be alive today. North America would be like the Middle East, no blacks. Show some gratitude.

Also, speaking of culling. You should be thankful you are even alive. If we did things like the Arabs, who castrated their black slaves, you wouldn't be alive today. North America would be like the Middle East, no blacks. Show some gratitude.

I guess they must have missed some because there are plenty of Africans in the middle east. You must do your research by watching the news. :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y42AyGpno4"]Black Iraqis[/ame]

I thought I was pretty clear when I suggested they were bad inside AND out. Dumb, classless, ugly, etc. Its amazing how much damage one shitty culture can do to a perfectly good human being.

Except for being a serial killer or a murderer, you are as bad as it gets, far worse than any ordinary human being, and the women you are describing are just ordinary human beings who may not look or act the way you think they should. You are really bad shit inside, that's patently obvious. If they are 'dumb, classless, ugly,' you are far, far worse.

I guess they must have missed some because there are plenty of Africans in the middle east. You must do your research by watching the news. :lol:

Well, I guess not all. Some of the women were used for breeding though. But very few blacks in the Middle East today. The ones that are are mostly servants or slaves. Castrated black male slaves are sold to this day in the middle east, lol.

Saudi man is trying to sell his ?castrated black African slave? on Arab version of Facebook |

Last edited:

No, they didn't miss any men. Some of the women were used for breeding though. But very few blacks in the Middle East today. The ones that are are mostly servants or slaves. Castrated black male slaves are sold to this day in the middle east, lol.

Saudi man is trying to sell his ?castrated black African slave? on Arab version of Facebook |

Too bad you cant castrate anyone here in the US. Black men will continue to hook up with white women and get the goodies. You cant stop it cause they hunt us Black men down. :lol:

Forum List

Back