This Is What Happens When Brainwashed White Girls Practice Diversity

Next time either join when a thread is going strong or wait until the participants are back at it....this drive-by bullshit several hours after the discussion is just you talking to yourself.

Oh look, the impotent poseur is trying to control a thread again. :rolleyes:

UnKotex laspes into speaking french, or tongues maybe...hard to tell with a varmint like UK....if he didn't have a pussy there'd be a bounty on him. :badgrin:

I am certainly in favor of black men dating women in your clan. I hope it will dilute the racism a bit. :)

You're confusing fat white women's attraction to "negroes" as lust when it's really just pity. Like a dog rescue from the local pound...they think they can turn you into a well-mannered pooch that only reacts violently when crossed because it was "misunderstood" or "abused". But the fact of the matter is that most of these dogs are at the pound because, like you, they continue to piss on the couch and chew on shoes when their owner is away. Trying to tick us off by claiming you've had monkey sex with these women is just another example of how stupid you are. Our only problem with it is that we have to pay taxes to support the little half-breeds born because you "negroes" ain't man enough to. :wtf:

Says the pathetic loser who was even rejected by his own hand.

UnKotex reminds me of the notorious Polish bank robber who tied up the safe and blew the guard.

I'm sure you have a large collection of films about just that sort of thing, freak.

Morons.

Her boyfriend didn't do this.

A gang of black girls did:

FROM THE LINK (which probably you should read before you open your fat mouths):

"Stephanie says she was attacked by five girls early Sunday morning. An Ithaca resident, close to Stephanie, posted pictures of her injuries and a second picture of her immediately after getting stitches. He said Stephanie was attacked by black females as she walked out of the bar. He characterized the attack as a “knockout game” style assault, which is a euphemism for a racially motivated hate crime."

UnKotex laspes into speaking french, or tongues maybe...hard to tell with a varmint like UK....if he didn't have a pussy there'd be a bounty on him. :badgrin:

I am certainly in favor of black men dating women in your clan. I hope it will dilute the racism a bit. :)

You have to live vicariously through the conquests of Black men because East Indians are even lower on the totem pole of attractiveness than they are, it's cool. Your own women don't even want you.:lol:

The Totem Pole Of Race Attractiveness

Natural selection will eventually weed out mistakes like BSKlutz there. He's doing his part by being such a pathetic loser that no worthy specimens would go near him. In a state of nature his error would have been long since corrected, but seeing as we live in relatively benign societies we'll just have to wait it out.

I dont think you still would have any luck with white women no matter what the odds were. :lol:

You're confusing fat white women's attraction to "negroes" as lust when it's really just pity. Like a dog rescue from the local pound...they think they can turn you into a well-mannered pooch that only reacts violently when crossed because it was "misunderstood" or "abused". But the fact of the matter is that most of these dogs are at the pound because, like you, they continue to piss on the couch and chew on shoes when their owner is away. Trying to tick us off by claiming you've had monkey sex with these women is just another example of how stupid you are. Our only problem with it is that we have to pay taxes to support the little half-breeds born because you "negroes" ain't man enough to. :wtf:

I didn't know you were a white woman but it makes perfect since that you are one. I never heard of white women having sex with dogs to prove their pity. I dont think its just lust either because there are a lot of white women that want their children to be mixed. I know this from personal experience. If I was trying to tick you off your paragraph trying to explain all the reasons its just not so that white women love black men, shows me youre are so red in the face right now you are about to pop a blood vessel in your eye. :lol:

You wrote this trash thinking it was funny or clever I suppose...there is no more boring, lifeless, tiresome piece of shit on USMB than you. You've never "had" a white woman....our women like their sex pals to have a personality...you don't have one, can't even rent one...you're about as black as a snowball, and you're broke and ugly. So save your boasts for the libs...wait, they don't believe them either. ZERO. :lame2:

Natural selection will eventually weed out mistakes like BSKlutz there. He's doing his part by being such a pathetic loser that no worthy specimens would go near him. In a state of nature his error would have been long since corrected, but seeing as we live in relatively benign societies we'll just have to wait it out.

UnKotex here is a snitch.....she baits you into throwing a scare into her and then reports ya. I used to think talk was cheap on these boards but UnKotex runs in deficit spending. :puke:

I didn't know you were a white woman but it makes perfect since that you are one. I never heard of white women having sex with dogs to prove their pity. I dont think its just lust either because there are a lot of white women that want their children to be mixed. I know this from personal experience. If I was trying to tick you off your paragraph trying to explain all the reasons its just not so that white women love black men, shows me youre are so red in the face right now you are about to pop a blood vessel in your eye. :lol:

You wrote this trash thinking it was funny or clever I suppose...there is no more boring, lifeless, tiresome piece of shit on USMB than you. You've never "had" a white woman....our women like their sex pals to have a personality...you don't have one, can't even rent one...you're about as black as a snowball, and you're broke and ugly. So save your boasts for the libs...wait, they don't believe them either. ZERO. :lame2:

Dont be incensed fake marine. We both know thats not true. Especially if you were supposedly in the military. it happens more there than it does in civilian life. Thats how I know you are a liar. :lol:

Race Relations in America: Interracial relationships and the military 4:3

You have to live vicariously through the conquests of Black men because East Indians are even lower on the totem pole of attractiveness than they are, it's cool. Your own women don't even want you.:lol:

You are a sad person if you see conquest and defeat in two people who found love by crossing racial bounds. Seek some psychological help.

Obamacare: https://www.healthcare.gov/

You are a sad person if you see conquest and defeat in two people who found love by crossing racial bounds. Seek some psychological help.

Don't know what you are talking about. But why don't you stick to raping innocent women in packs in throwing acid at their face. You Indians take the cake for that.

Fear is debilitating both physically and mentally. Thats why race purists are the least educated on the planet.

Last edited:
When I told our mechanic I was engaged, he said "To a white man, I hope?" I said "Yeah Mike, he's white. He beats me, but at least he's white."

Mike's head whipped around, and I said "What the hell, man; seriously? Does it really matter WHAT color he is, as long as he treats me right? Which he does."

I just don't get it, that somebody's first thought would be the color of a man's skin, rather than who he is.

When I told our mechanic I was engaged, he said "To a white man, I hope?" I said "Yeah Mike, he's white. He beats me, but at least he's white."

Mike's head whipped around, and I said "What the hell, man; seriously? Does it really matter WHAT color he is, as long as he treats me right? Which he does."

I just don't get it, that somebody's first thought would be the color of a man's skin, rather than who he is.

There is a lot of domestic violence in the black community, which means your chances of being beaten by your husband go up if your husband is a black man. Terrible cultures breed terrible people.

Don't know what you are talking about. But why don't you stick to raping innocent women in packs in throwing acid at their face. You Indians take the cake for that.

You are a wimp. You have nothing on me so you go around and try to pin someone else's bad deed onto me. Now I understand crystal clear why you started that thread badmouthing American women. You have been rejected by American women and you blame black men for your misery. You do not realize that it is your lack of manhood which is responsible your misery.

You are a wimp. You have nothing on me so you go around and try to pin someone else's bad deed onto me. Now I understand crystal clear why you started that thread badmouthing American women. You have been rejected by American women and you blame black men for your misery. You do not realize that it is your lack of manhood which is responsible your misery.

No, but I think it is funny that an Indian troll-creature like yourself talks about a lack of manhood or troubles with women. Indians are notorious for being inept with women throughout the Western World. Take a bath, stop eating so much smelly food, and treat your own women decently(and give up trying to chase white Women who will never get with you), and you might get somewhere.

Being a White Knight just makes you uglier to women than you undoubtedly are physically.

No, but I think it is funny that an Indian troll-creature like yourself talks about a lack of manhood or troubles with women. Indians are notorious for being inept with women throughout the Western World. Take a bath, stop eating so much smelly food, and treat your own women decently(and give up trying to chase white Women who will never get with you), and you might get somewhere.

Being a White Knight just makes you uglier to women than you undoubtedly are physically.

Your women problem stems from lack of manhood. This lack will never get rectified till you admit it and work on it. No amount of racial slur will make up for it.

It is a good advice but being a fool that you are, you will not see the value of it.

Your women problem stems from lack of manhood. This lack will never get rectified till you admit it and work on it. No amount of racial slur will make up for it.

It is a good advice but being a fool that you are, you will not see the value of it.
Stop projecting, lol.

Forum List

Back