This is what happens when whites are allowed to vote

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Far Right Surges As Italy Faces Hung Parliament
Polls show voters spurned traditional parties and flocked to anti-establishment and far-right groups in record numbers.

The world, will rule the day, they allowed white skin the rights to vote!! In a bitter personal defeat that appeared unlikely last week, the billionaire media magnate’s party looked almost certain to be overtaken by its ally, the far-right League, which campaigned on a fiercely anti-migrant ticket.

The fear of brown people taking over is every where.....but nothing is gonna stop the bible's intent....the last will be first and the first will be last....get over it mf's, nothing can stop a speeding train!!

The wind will shift soon enough. It's guaranteed in Italy. If you don't like the political landscape, just wait as the wind will blow a different direction.

As an aside, 11% unemployment, massive continuous immigration will do that. They are being labeled as far right because they are anti-EU.

Polls show voters spurned traditional parties and flocked to anti-establishment and far-right groups in record numbers.

The world, will rule the day, they allowed white skin the rights to vote!! In a bitter personal defeat that appeared unlikely last week, the billionaire media magnate’s party looked almost certain to be overtaken by its ally, the far-right League, which campaigned on a fiercely anti-migrant ticket.

The fear of brown people taking over is every where.....but nothing is gonna stop the bible's intent....the last will be first and the first will be last....get over it mf's, nothing can stop a speeding train!!

So. . . you are in favor of rules restricting the rights of white voters then?

How about a genocide of whites, how would that suit you?

• Banned

Genocide of whites.....???? Between the mass shootings, the OPIOD epidemic, Trump and white women spreading for every race but white men....I'm patient, you'll do it to yourselves!!

Re: the OP's comment that nothing can stop certain ethnicities from taking over.

As a fair-minded moderate, I think that he is correct.

Even the United States government itself has predicted that American Caucasians (who were 90% of the population of this country in 1940) will drop below 50% by the middle of this century.

Re: The OP's quotation about the Italian voters.

IMHO, I am guessing that they are watching the situation in France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States with great concern.

Italians, I'm sure, respect those four countries' right to have any kind of immigration policy that they want.

But Italians, I feel, are asking for the same respect when it comes to the immigration policy that may be best for their country.

Last edited:

Genocide of whites.....???? Between the mass shootings, the OPIOD epidemic, Trump and white women spreading for every race but white men....I'm patient, you'll do it to yourselves!!
So you honestly believe that the opioid epidemic and the mass shootings are causing a higher death rate than the live birth rate among whites, is that it?

This is what happens when blacks are allowed to vote.

Re: the OP's comment that nothing can stop certain ethnicities from taking over.

As a fair-minded moderate, I think that he is correct.

Even the United States government itself has predicted that American Caucasians (who were 90% of the population of this country in 1940) will drop below 50% by the middle of this century.

Re: The OP's quotation about the Italian voters.

IMHO, I am guessing that they are watching the situation in France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States with great concern.

Italians, I'm sure, respect those four countries' right to have any kind of immigration policy that they want.

But Italians, I feel, are asking for the same respect when it comes to the immigration policy that may be best for their country.
While I agree with that, the various minority cultures will have two choices;

Continued balkanization, or buying into the American dream.

Continued balkanization is a dead end, it will lead to the destruction of the nation.

Celebrating a common culture, the one created at the founding can only have a beneficial outcome.

We need to stop with the propaganda that the common culture only benefits whites though.

All Americanized minority cultures ARE American culture. We are a melting pot, and as such, we need to respect all traditions as the fabric of the main culture. That IS the very essence of what it means to be American culture.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Between abortion and your kind killing each other, you will do your own race in. You realize one year in new York, more black babies were aborted than born?

Some history books no longer teach that we are a melting pot.

They now teach that we are a salad bowl. That is to say, Caucasians may be the lettuce, minority X may be the carrots, minority Y may be the tomatoes, etc.
Each group keeps its identity in the big tossed salad.

Better chance all you negroes end up killing one another in the streets of your shitty hoods than any of your anti-white wet dreams ever coming to fruition. But then you're too friggin' stupid to ever realize that.

They now teach that we are a salad bowl. That is to say, Caucasians may be the lettuce, minority X may be the carrots, minority Y may be the tomatoes, etc.
What we are, are contestants on a reality show called Fear Factor......this nation, other nations all want to re live the past, turn back the clock because whites are in fear of losing their hold on the world stage of access. What white people will not understand, can not understand, refuse to understand is that CHANGE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PLACE BARRIERS IN ITS PATH....CHANGE IS COMING AND NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING IS GONNA STOP IT...NOTHING. THE WORLD, THIS COUNTRY, ITS CHANGING AND PEOPLE OF COLOR ARE ON THE MOVE......AND NOTHING IS GONNA STOP THAT MOVEMENT OF DOMINANCE SOME DAY.

What we are, are contestants on a reality show called Fear Factor......this nation, other nations all want to re live the past, turn back the clock because whites are in fear of losing their hold on the world stage of access. What white people will not understand, can not understand, refuse to understand is that CHANGE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PLACE BARRIERS IN ITS PATH....CHANGE IS COMING AND NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING IS GONNA STOP IT...NOTHING. THE WORLD, THIS COUNTRY, ITS CHANGING AND PEOPLE OF COLOR ARE ON THE MOVE......AND NOTHING IS GONNA STOP THAT MOVEMENT OF DOMINANCE SOME DAY.
2nd amendment?

Better chance all you negroes end up killing one another in the streets of your shitty hoods than any of your anti-white wet dreams ever coming to fruition. But then you're too friggin' stupid to ever realize that.
You go from my stance on whites shouldn't be allowed to vote, to my advocating genocide???? Which proves my point once again....either you people get a clue and educate yourselves or stop putting yourselves up as the almighty voice of rational thought. Every fuckin day, you idiots prove just how pathetic and stupid you are.....surely its gotta be tiresome.

Why does anyone have to dominate?

You do know that the whole concept of race is nothing more than a social construct.

You go from my stance on whites shouldn't be allowed to vote, to my advocating genocide???? Which proves my point once again....either you people get a clue and educate yourselves or stop putting yourselves up as the almighty voice of rational thought. Every fuckin day, you idiots prove just how pathetic and stupid you are.....surely its gotta be tiresome.
Every fuckin day, you idiots prove just how pathetic and stupid you are.
Pathetic and stupid...once again I refer to the Obamaphone lady..Seems that your side has some major issues.

Forum List

Back