This is what honest reporting commentary looks like

Love or hate Carlson at least he will have people on his show that disagree with him and actually have a debate can't really say I see that very often if at all with Racheal Maddow on MSNBC or Don Lemmon at CNN.

BTW, Tammy Bruce has one of the biggest brains on TV. People are wise to hear her speak. Progs should be careful as they slight her. She's a woman and the B in LGBTQRSUVWXYZ.

Love or hate Carlson at least he will have people on his show that disagree with him and actually have a debate can't really say I see that very often if at all with Racheal Maddow on MSNBC or Don Lemmon at CNN.

I can't watch Maddow or Lemon. Maddow is all emotion and speculation. Lemon is a bad person who enjoys fucking with people's heads. Both tell TALL stories like they're speaking to kindergartners, only these stories are speculations performed by sensationalists about the big bad wolf named Trump.

Just me or progs doing as they're trained? They label the fellow and ignore the content.

Last edited:
oh yea, Carlson just lost a sponsor due to his comments on immigration and women's pay.
What does that have to do with him having people on his show that have different viewpoints than his?

Forum List

Back