This Is What Is Wrong With Politics These Days.......The Left Has Turned Us Into Enemies

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Here is an example of the last time Trump has been able to talk to Hillary before she hatched the Russian Collusion scam.
Note the fact that Trump can still be in the same room with these people....and not have them walk out.
But I think this is the last time he was allowed to be in the same room with these people.

Everything has changed since then.
Now they are mortal enemies.....and the fact is Hillary made it happen......with the help of George W. Bush and Barack H. Obama.
And Biden was in on it too....but only had a small part in it.

But this is Trump telling jokes about Hillary.....and it's classic:

The democrats declared America their enemy way back in 2000. They made it clear that they wanted no part of a civil society and would pursue their dream of a Marxist, totalitarian dictatorship using violence, lies, or any other means.

democrats are the enemy of individual liberty, the enemy of economic freedom, the enemy of mothers caring for their children,

I will back every one of those statements up with current events, should a Nazi democrat challenge.

Well, you are half right. They have turned us into mortal enemies, but the "they" is the duopoly not just the left. They have been working towards this since 1992, they have to ensure that we will never vote for anyone but them ever again.

The other place you are wrong is your view that those in DC really hate each other. They do not, it is all an act, it is WWE style hate. It is a performance they put on for the masses so we will keep fighting each other.

This Is What Is Wrong With Politics These Days.......The Left Has Turned Us Into Enemies​

:auiqs.jpg:You stupid fucks can't get along with each other in yer own party and you want to claim "it's all because of the opposition". :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You are in control of you not someone else and your problems are all your own....Deal with it in yer usual manner by denying your own actions.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You pricks are not peace makers or nice, nor are you real Christians nor are you saints but imps that cause problems and then cry about it... :itsok:
:auiqs.jpg:

Well, you are half right. They have turned us into mortal enemies, but the "they" is the duopoly not just the left. They have been working towards this since 1992, they have to ensure that we will never vote for anyone but them ever again.

The other place you are wrong is your view that those in DC really hate each other. They do not, it is all an act, it is WWE style hate. It is a performance they put on for the masses so we will keep fighting each other.

You truly hate Trump.

He is the interloper, the outsider, who challenged your precious duopoly. You'll fight to the death to protect the ruling elite.

You truly hate Trump.

I did not even mention Trump! you are too fucking funny, you think everything is about your God.

He is the interloper, the outsider, who challenged your precious duopoly. You'll fight to the death to protect the ruling elite.

Trump was part of the play, he was there to help divide the country further, he has been funding the ruling élite for decades. I have been fighting against the duopoly since 1996 while you vote for them with abject loyalty.

The democrats declared America their enemy way back in 2000. They made it clear that they wanted no part of a civil society and would pursue their dream of a Marxist, totalitarian dictatorship using violence, lies, or any other means.

democrats are the enemy of individual liberty, the enemy of economic freedom, the enemy of mothers caring for their children,

I will back every one of those statements up with current events, should a Nazi democrat challenge.

You're painting the left with a broad brush.

There's the American hating left.

And there's the "soccer mom" left.

I did not even mention Trump! you are too fucking funny, you think everything is about your God.

I did, and it triggered you.

Trump was part of the play, he was there to help divide the country further, he has been funding the ruling élite for decades. I have been fighting against the duopoly since 1996 while you vote for them with abject loyalty.

Hardly. The reason you melted down, and continue to melt down is that Trump is an outsider, not part of the ruling caste. You ran to protect your lords and masters.

I did, and it triggered you.

Hardly. The reason you melted down, and continue to melt down is that Trump is an outsider, not part of the ruling caste. You ran to protect your lords and masters.

I have not melted at all. Trump has always been a part of that group, that is why we see the Clintons at his wedding. you are the only one protecting the lords and masters with your worship of one of them.

They all suck and all want to divide us, but people like you are their loyal pawns and will do everything you can to help them succeed

The thread is about Trump, you fucking dope.
If that's true (which it clearly isn't), then you'd realize that what happened to Trump is exactly what '96 & 2000 LP candidate Harry Browne predicted would happen to him, should he ever get elected to the presidency.

Regardless of politics or the party affiliation, Trump dared to stand up to The Big Clique.....And that's simply not allowed in any case.

Your the most phony proclaimed "libertarian" I've ever encountered....You should really quit trying to fake it.

The thread is about Trump, you fucking dope.

If that's true (which it clearly isn't), then you'd realize that what happened to Trump is exactly what '96 LP candidate Harry Browne predicted would happen to him, should he ever get elected to the presidency.

Regardless of politics or the party affiliation, Trump dared to stand up to The Big Clique.....And that's simply not allowed in any case.

Your the most phony proclaimed "libertarian" I've ever encountered....You should really quit trying to fake it.

Trump did not stand up to anything, he was part of it all the way. He was just one more actor playing his role

Riddle me this my little Trumpian....at the end of 2019 in the heart of the impeachment all those people that you think hate each other came together to pass a whole slew of bills spending more money and fucking with the retirement system...and each bill was signed without any comment or criticism by Trump.

How can people that hate each other so very much do that?

It is all an act, WWE style hate. and you people eat it up like it is real.

Forum List

Back