This is What King Actually Said

What is the purpose of passing a law that makes bringing food or water to people waiting in line to vote a crime?

What makes it a health issue to have to wait in line WITHOUT water or food? If they were passing out coupons to Taco Bell and the coupons said "paid for by your --fill in the blank -- county Republicans -- that would be electioneering. You could contact UBER and have them deliver. I dont see the need for RANDOM 3rd party people to Glom onto folks waiting to vote.

I'd support a hot dog cart in the parking lot -- maybe a mariachi band -- But then there'd be arguments from vegans and Latinos about cultural issues.

Sorry if I'm flippant here, but a ballot and voting is a LEGAL PROCESS. Needs "chain of custody" and security measures to avoid 3rd party interference. So THAT'S the goal. To preserve, security, chain of custody, and ACCURACY and Timelyness of elections. Cant be concerned with acccomodating frivilous and EXPLOITABLE "comforts". It HURTS to wait in lines. I've done it.

Go pester Brandon's home state. Their voting laws are far more Crow than Georgia or Tennessee.

The last sentence of your first paragraph gives you away. That's all you know about King and you have been made to believe in white victimhood to such an extent that you thinjk opposing white racism is opposing whitr peoole.

Certainly, I actually listened to your vid and commented on how much different it is to "live your life to SERVE PEOPLE" and not live your life for political revolutions. That's the RELIGIOUS HUMILITY that people of faith like King have. Whereas -- what I get from YOU is a shitshow of arrogance and heat.

I'm not a victim. Not even of ardent anti-semites. Certainly not of being white. I acknowledge that there were MANY moral codes violated in the past by whites. Doesn't have much to do with my ancestry or politics or personal history, but I realize that MOST OF THAT ABUSE was by GOVERNMENT, which you STILL insist on worshipping and supporting the same people who defended slavery, the Civil War, segregation and Jim Crow.

I got no beef with you. But you MISJUDGE my "character". And you probably dont even begin to understand the DEEPER SIGNIFICANCE of "character vs skin", because you BELIEVE in racial UNITY and that EVERY black skinned person should think and ACT the same and have the same goals and motivations. Certainly, NEVER date or marry a white person who was BORN a racist and FOR SURE - never NOT vote Democrat.

You've cancelled more black people for MISUNDERSTANDING those words from King because you can't accept that the CHARACTER of many blacks is far from what you've demonstrated for YEARS on these boards. And to get UNITY -- you must SUPPRESS "character" and promote the "skin".

We do not pay people to vote.
In California we have Votes for Smokes. The homeless get cigarettes for a Democrat vote.

Typical leftist bad design. Smokes are gonna kill them sooner than later.

OH wait -- then they can STILL VOTE -- right? And the govt wont have to bribe them anymore. :auiqs.jpg:

I take it back -- BRILLIANT PLAN !!! :laughing0301:

You really need to stop. What I am about is continuing what King is about. You live in a fake world and have been radicalized to believe a fake ideology.

King would have sent you back to middle school for the 1619 support. He would have prayed for your soul to STOP CALLING every white person racist. He would have asked you NICELY to be understanding and patient with blacks that vote Republican or run as Republicans.

And when you SUPPORT CRT -- I dont think he'd waste his precious time on Earth trying to RELIEVE you of that fallacious shit.

Wish we could add him in here to verify my predictions. :biggrin:

Edit: "Fake world" my :cul2:

What King Really would have said was "where de white wimmen be at? Bring me onea dem blonde whores. And a drink. Bring the bottle. Charge it to the Ebenezer Church. They always pay."

BE SPECIFIC YOU JACKASS!

No cut and paste bullshit. You tell ME, what makes me racist.
I showed you. Don't start that cut and paste shit boy.

I showed you a definition of the behavior you exhibit. It gets no more direct than that.

King would have sent you back to middle school for the 1619 support. He would have prayed for your soul to STOP CALLING every white person racist. He would have asked you NICELY to be understanding and patient with blacks that vote Republican or run as Republicans.

And when you SUPPORT CRT -- I dont think he'd waste his precious time on Earth trying to RELIEVE you of that fallacious shit.

Wish we could add him in here to verify my predictions. :biggrin:

Edit: "Fake world" my :cul2:
You would look really stupid if King was here.

No he wouldn't . He would support what I say and do. The King you have made up using one sentence is not Dr. King. Now just stop trying to make King into a far right laissez faire practicing white racist. King spoke about CRT before it became a theory son. Right here:

“At the very same time that America refused to give the Negro any land, through an act of Congress, our government was giving away millions of acres of land in the West and the mid-West, which meant that it was willing to undergird its white peasants from Europe with an economic floor.

“But not only did they give the land, they built land grant colleges with government money to teach them how to farm. Not only that, they provided county agents to further their expertise in farming. Not only that, they provided low interest rates in order that they could mechanize their farms. Not only that, today many of these people are receiving millions of dollars in federal subsidies not to farm.

“And they are the very people telling the black man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps. And this is what we are faced with. Now this is the reality. Now when we come to Washington, in this campaign, we are coming to get our check.”

He spoke to CRT and reparations in this speech.

You don't even really know what CRT is.

These assholes call everyone racist for disagreeing with them.

They are just idiots.
No, you're called a racist because your opinion is racist and not based in fact.

You argue against documented fact. That's what idiots do.

See? You have no actual basis for calling me a racist. But facts don’t matter to you because you are in fact the racist.

Search your soul and try to be honest for a refreshing change of pace. Then beg God to forgive you. Being a racist is a bad thing, you dope.
You are a racist. I am not. My soul is fine, I don't have to search. I know the truth, so unlike you, I am free.

You are the idiot. You present no facts. All you do is troll.
The next time you post a fact will be the first.

And I don’t troll. I do contest vapid people like you who post racist opinions and can cite only to other racist opinions. You remain a filthy racist.

You are a racist. I am not. My soul is fine, I don't have to search. I know the truth, so unlike you, I am free.
You are a racist. Of the two of us, I am the one who is not. Your soul needs work. I’m not all that religious, but there’s no harm in talking to God. You clearly do need help. You wouldn’t know the truth if it but you in the nose.

You are free. You are free to remain an ignorant hate-filled racist bigot.

The next time you post a fact will be the first.

And I don’t troll. I do contest vapid people like you who post racist opinions and can cite only to other racist opinions. You remain a filthy racist.
All you do is troll.

You have yet to post on the topic.

Most people get threads deleted for always being off topic.

No, you're called a racist because your opinion is racist and not based in fact.

You argue against documented fact. That's what idiots do.

And you can't tell me, in detail, why I am racist. All you can do is post up cut and paste bullshit because you have ability to think for yourself.

You would look really stupid if King was here.

No he wouldn't . He would support what I say and do. The King you have made up using one sentence is not Dr. King. Now just stop trying to make King into a far right laissez faire practicing white racist. King spoke about CRT before it became a theory son. Right here:

“At the very same time that America refused to give the Negro any land, through an act of Congress, our government was giving away millions of acres of land in the West and the mid-West, which meant that it was willing to undergird its white peasants from Europe with an economic floor.

“But not only did they give the land, they built land grant colleges with government money to teach them how to farm. Not only that, they provided county agents to further their expertise in farming. Not only that, they provided low interest rates in order that they could mechanize their farms. Not only that, today many of these people are receiving millions of dollars in federal subsidies not to farm.

“And they are the very people telling the black man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps. And this is what we are faced with. Now this is the reality. Now when we come to Washington, in this campaign, we are coming to get our check.”

He spoke to CRT and reparations in this speech.

You don't even really know what CRT is.

Yeah, we do. It is bullshit historical revision.

Here's a clue, the slaves built NOTHING.

They did not build this country.

They picked cotton and tobacco and made their masters relatively rich, but that's all.

The real people who built this country were the chinese and the irish who built the railroads, and worked in the mines.

THAT generated the wealth that built this country.

The slave states were economically retarded BECAUSE they were slave states.

That is the real history.

You are a racist. Of the two of us, I am the one who is not. Your soul needs work. I’m not all that religious, but there’s no harm in talking to God. You clearly do need help. You wouldn’t know the truth if it but you in the nose.

You are free. You are free to remain an ignorant hate-filled racist bigot.
No, I am not a racist. To people lie you a black person is a racist for speaking the truth about the racism whites continue practicing. I know the truth, that's why you are fighting me. You can't face the truth. My soul is fine. My mind is excellent. I am not the one who needs help anfd pointing out racism is not hate.

You see, you're an idiot. You appear to believe that when I call you out for racism, it means I am calling all whites racist. And see the problem you have is that you never address white racists. So apparently you agree with that. Therefore, you are a racist. You employ the same tactic every other racist does. The whites who aren't racist here don't have the problems those like you have.

And you can't tell me, in detail, why I am racist. All you can do is post up cut and paste bullshit because you have ability to think for yourself.
I showed you the definition of your behavior. That is detailed.

All you do is troll.

You have yet to post on the topic.

Most people get threads deleted for always being off topic.
I don’t troll. I do note that you lie. And just because you don’t agree with my views doesn’t mean I haven’t posted on topic, you dishonest racist hack.

I don’t know how you could be off topic in your own thread.

No, I am not a racist. To people lie you a black person is a racist for speaking the truth about the racism whites continue practicing. I know the truth, that's why you are fighting me. You can't face the truth. My soul is fine. My mind is excellent. I am not the one who needs help anfd pointing out racism is not hate.

You see, you're an idiot. You appear to believe that when I call you out for racism, it means I am calling all whites racist. And see the problem you have is that you never address white racists. So apparently you agree with that. Therefore, you are a racist. You employ the same tactic every other racist does. The whites who aren't racist here don't have the problems those like you have.
No. You are a racist without any shadow of a doubt. You make idiotic over generalizations about white people because they are white. You are a racist and a bigot.

Also, just to try to help educate you a little bit, I haven’t ever said that you accuse only whites of racism or that all whites are racist. But you don’t acknowledge you own racism. So you have lost any shred of credibility since you constantly spew your racist rants.

By contrast, you are utterly unable to point to anything I have ever said, written or done that demonstrates anything about your baseless accusation against me. Being a dopey racist is no way to go through life. Get with God, you dolt.

Yes, you ARE a racist. Every thread you start is about race. You regularly use derogatory language against whites.

YOU ARE A RACIST.

Forum List

Back