This is what life under democrat rule looks like

Which is why the kind of states and cities in which this shit is happening have strict gun control laws. They are ruled by filth that take the side of criminals against the side of human beings; and they know that the greatest threat to the criminal filth that they support is for human beings to be equipped to fight back.

Just like they did in NYC with the bodega worker. The old man defended himself against an attacker and killed him in self-defense, and they locked up the victim. If not for the public outrage, he'd still be in prison.

So your contention is blue states don't have blue cities?

Where did you get that from my comment? You criticized red states which is why I brought up the blue cities that are the problem in those red states. It's the same for blue cities in blue states. They're all crime ridden.

The only problem in red states are the shithole blue cities within them.
Most cities are blue. They have a different set of needs than rural areas.

Do you have a red city that you’d like to show an a model for how things should be run?

Where did you get that from my comment? You criticized red states which is why I brought up the blue cities that are the problem in those red states. It's the same for blue cities in blue states. They're all crime ridden.

I know you know this, but you are speaking with the devil and he does know how to quote scripture.

Your claim is red states are shit holes because they have blue cities. Blue states also have blue cities so your point makes no sense.

Seattle is a blue city but WA is better then most deep red states in obesity, education, infastructure and murder rates.

Your claim is red states are shit holes because they have blue cities. Blue states also have blue cities so your point makes no sense.

Seattle is a blue city but WA is better then most deep red states in obesity, education, infastructure and murder rates.

It's also nearly unaffordable to live there. Wealthy leftists don't live in lower or middle-class areas. If they have the bucks, they run to the whitest neighborhood their money can afford.

I don't know what is is with you on the left that have such low comprehension abilities. Must be public school or something. But where did I ever say red states were shitholes?

It's also nearly unaffordable to live there. Wealthy leftists don't live in lower or middle-class areas. If they have the bucks, they run to the whitest neighborhood their money can afford.

Yeah. Supply and demand. Isn't capitalism beautiful?

I don't know what is is with you on the left that have such low comprehension abilities. Must be public school or something. But where did I ever say red states were shitholes?
Did I say you said red states are shit holes?

Religion wasn't "invented." People just started from what was given. The god of this world leads gumanity
Of course it was.

Religion filled a need of people who didn't understand the events of the natural world.

Thunder and lightning for example were terrifying things and since people didn't understand them they invented a god to explain it.
Fertility gods, rain gods, etc were all invented by people to explain the things they feared.

Of course it was.

Religion filled a need of people who didn't understand the events of the natural world.

Thunder and lightning for example were terrifying things and since people didn't understand them they invented a god to explain it.
Fertility gods, rain gods, etc were all invented by people to explain the things they feared.

People feared fertility and rain? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back