This is what the left has become

Do you not see her holding a fucking bottle and trying to choke him with her other hand?

What kind of fucking woman goes to a free speech rally to literally try to kill people?

Why is it that you think women can be extremely violent to men and men can't even subdue them with force?

YOU are sick, you stupid cuck.
I saw a dude walk up to a woman and it her in the face like Mike Tyson. If you don't see how wrong that is, then FUCK YOU! You have no sense of humanity or morals.

So you really think that fucking Lauren Southern was going there to start a fight?

She was dressed exactly like that to protect herself after her previous encounters with Antifa in both the US and Canada(where she is from).
Your video shows a fucking asshole hitting a woman in the face with his fist! As far as I'm concerned, that is the ONLY issue here that needs retribution. That fucker needs to be found and have his ass beat into a coma.
Have fun taking shots to the groin from women for the rest of your life.

Your levels of white knighthood are sickening, and that is coming from someone who firmly believes women need men to protect them from other men.

Do you not see her holding a fucking bottle and trying to choke him with her other hand?

What kind of fucking woman goes to a free speech rally to literally try to kill people?

Why is it that you think women can be extremely violent to men and men can't even subdue them with force?

I saw a dude walk up to a woman and it her in the face like Mike Tyson. If you don't see how wrong that is, then FUCK YOU! You have no sense of humanity or morals.
She is literally fine, moron.

He was clearly just trying to subdue her.

He could have easily punched her harder if he wanted to and gave her a concussion, or worse.

Have fun taking shots to the groin from women for the rest of your life.

Your levels of white knighthood are sickening, and that is coming from someone who firmly believes women need men to protect them from other men.
This country is really sick and you're living proof of that.
There are far better women to protect than that psychotic slut.

She invited the violence and she got it.

The leftwing assholes threw the first punch, moron. Then they got what they deserved.

The woman you constantly see in the video getting punched was throwing bottles just before that happened.
The first punch was coming to the event with the intent of committing violence. And you people are violent. Just look at the way you talk to others at this very website. Collectively, all your posts say one thing............"prick!"

Wrong, douche bag. They had every right to come to the event. That wasn't a crime. Throwing the first punch is a crime, and the snowflakes are the ones guilty of that.

[Maybe she threw the bottle because she got maced. Or maybe the woman remembers the start of the 6 day war and what happens when an armed group walks right up to you personal boundary. You don't get in someone's face, unless you intend to throw down.

She's on video throwing bottles, moron. The snowflakes were the ones walking up to people's "personal space." Did you actually watch the video? She's grabbing the guy who punched her by the neck before he gives her what she asked for.

I could watch that video over and over again.

If the women wacked him over the head with her purse first, then it's not a crime. It's self defense.

I thought you snowflakes believed in equality between men and woman. You seem to be claiming there are special rules where women are concerned.

Never heard of Danny Bonaduce on the unPatriots. Tom Brady didn't show up either. It's like drumpf buys enough food for 200 every event and only 30 show up.

Sad. So sad. He's a sad orange clown.

Brady didn't show up for your dear leader in 2015 either. If you folks didn't have your hypocrisy you'd have nothing at all.

Brady has probably been to so many of these that he's bored with the whole thing.

Just pointed out he was a no show before, I wasn't the one that brought up his not being there.

If the women wacked him over the head with her purse first, then it's not a crime. It's self defense.

I thought you snowflakes believed in equality between men and woman. You seem to be claiming there are special rules where women are concerned.
Fuck you, asshole. The video shows some dude walking up to her and punching her in the face. You can't claim self defense when you are the aggressor. He walked up to her. Now fuck off, asshole!

There are far better women to protect than that psychotic slut.

She invited the violence and she got it.
The video shows a woman standing there and some prick in a blue shirt walks right up to here and punches her in the face. How the fuck is "just standing there" an invitation, you inhuman piece of garbage?
You watched a version that edited out the part where she was throwing bottles.

Last edited:
Wrong, douche bag. They had every right to come to the event. That wasn't a crime. Throwing the first punch is a crime, and the snowflakes are the ones guilty of that.
You're right. They had every right to come to the event and that was not a crime. But walking up to a woman and punching her in the face is a crime. It's called "assault and battery", dickhead. I bet you're one of those fuckers walking around thinking OJ was the victim and Nicole was the aggressor? That going over to her house late at night and slitting her throat from ear to ear was self defense?

She's on video throwing bottles, moron.
That's bullshit! The video shows her just standing there.

The snowflakes were the ones walking up to people's "personal space."
I'm not talking about the weather, moron. I do love these pithy little words you fuckers come up with every year. One of your jerkoff think tanks goes,
"Okay, last year was 'princess' and the year before was 'tin foil hat'. What should this year will be? How 'bout 'snowflake'? Good! Lets run with that. Tell the minions..."

Then just like clockwork, all you bots start mimicking the word in unison. Isn't that special? If nothing else, it proves you fuckers can't think for yourselves.

Did you actually watch the video?
Yeah I fuckin' watched the video. That's why I'm so pissed off. Seeing a woman getting punched in the face by some prick who walked up to her and then seeing inhuman pieces of shit like you defend him, just makes me want to go out find one of ya'll and......explain why that is wrong.

She's grabbing the guy who punched her by the neck before he gives her what she asked for.
That's not what the video shows. It shows her standing there when you walk up to her and hit her in the face
with
your
fist!
I might as well start acting you did it, since you think its okay to treat women that way.

Watch it one more time. Only this time, watch it rectally!

The left wants the destruction of the United States of America. they want to destroy every part of her history pre WW II and crush the fabric of America.

You're right. They had every right to come to the event and that was not a crime. But walking up to a woman and punching her in the face is a crime. It's called "assault and battery", dickhead. I bet you're one of those fuckers walking around thinking OJ was the victim and Nicole was the aggressor? That going over to her house late at night and slitting her throat from ear to ear was self defense?

I'm not talking about the weather, moron. I do love these pithy little words you fuckers come up with every year. One of your jerkoff think tanks goes,
"Okay, last year was 'princess' and the year before was 'tin foil hat'. What should this year will be? How 'bout 'snowflake'? Good! Lets run with that. Tell the minions..."

Then just like clockwork, all you bots start mimicking the word in unison. Isn't that special? If nothing else, it proves you fuckers can't think for yourselves.

Yeah I fuckin' watched the video. That's why I'm so pissed off. Seeing a woman getting punched in the face by some prick who walked up to her and then seeing inhuman pieces of shit like you defend him, just makes me want to go out find one of ya'll and......explain why that is wrong.

She's grabbing the guy who punched her by the neck before he gives her what she asked for.
That's not what the video shows. It shows her standing there when you walk up to her and hit her in the face
with
your
fist!
I might as well start acting you did it, since you think its okay to treat women that way.

I thought you might enjoy a gang of ANTIFA cucks getting their asses kicked after trying to assault the Free Speech rally.

with
your
fist!

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil

You watched a version that edited out the part where she was throwing bottles.

Well, I didn't see her throwing bottles in those two videos, either. But I will have one of these...

...before I continue. Now, where was I? Oh yes, the bottles.

In both videos there is no way of telling it was a glass bottle. In fact, the camera shot from the other angle shows it could've been a Sprite bottle. I don't know. Giving you the benefit of the doubt and for the sake of argument, lets go with glass bottle. With that being said, neither video (of yours), shows her trying to chuck it, in spite of what her email said.

I did find the character assassination in your second video interesting, but typical for the right wing crowd. And I just loved that prick getting his nose busted! Although, I, myself, would've done a lot more damage. I'm a liberal. I'm a lefty. I'm a progressive. But I don't have a bleeding heart and I'm definitely not a pacifist. You walk up to me like that dude did and "it's on!" And you'd be happy to know, I wouldn't be the one waiting for the first punch.

In summary, all 3 videos showed a guy walking up to her and punching her in the face. I don't care what "kind" of person she allegedly is, or him for that matter. The video shows assault and battery on a woman and that is a felony.

Forum List

Back