This is what white girl worship is doing to us......just sad!!

Lots of black women do try to look white. But who's fault is that? I see white kids trying to be black. Just watch the circus from the side lines and give a good applause when someone outdoes himself.
Weez, bw women should never want to experience white and what it entails....our history is too deep and too important in this country to compromise and play with.
You're a person, not a history of people. The sooner you realize that the sooner your life will improve.

I'm a person with opinions, big big difference here. Why is it okay for white people to come here day after day after day to blog about black issues of violence and politics, etc...something you are completely benign and removed from, yet I live this journey and I'm attacked for it??? One more time, its not always about you people, or is it?
I don't try to represent a race of people. I take neither the credit or blame for anything somebody else did or does. The problem with you and many of your race is that everything is run through racial filters. You don't see yourself as an individual, but as a group. That's why so many are having problems. Learn to think for yourself instead of black this while that bullshit. I thought that was dying out in the 70s?

First off, where do you get off "thinking"...that should be left up to grownup......next?

No need for celebration. Just trying to prevent you from looking silly as hell in the future. Like I said, I'm not responsible for Lil Kim, black mothers arent responsible for Lil Kim.

Lil Kim is responsible for Lil Kim

100% right. It's why America is so wonderful. We can be what we want. Freedom. We are responsible for ourselves.

Chief, one more time, its not about you, the american flag, the apple pie bullshit.....surely there's a KKK thread somewhere for you to haunt.

Ok cool. Then yall stop talking about us. Ignore white shit and we'll ignore you back.

Oh, I can ignore white shit all damn day, problem is 99% of the shit you nuts post here is all about Obama, democrats and nigga's

Yeah.....because those groups have been aggressively coming at us for the past 8 years. Are you blind or just dumb?

Exactly what has Obama done to you personally to make you stress his nuts 24/7? Democrats have no majority anymore, what have they done to attack you? and last but not least, when was the last time your cowardly ass was confronted by a nigga and you just took it? Bottom line, you nuts need this type of shaded deflection to keep your from addressing your own issues...case in point...HOW THE HELL DID WE GET SOME DAMN DUMB!!

Exactly what has Obama done to you personally to make you stress his nuts 24/7? Democrats have no majority anymore, what have they done to attack you?

He'll just answer the way he answered about Beyonce's racism. You ask him where is it and he goes. "You dont know?" to hide the fact he's just reacting the way the RWNJ's tell him to

Exactly what has Obama done to you personally to make you stress his nuts 24/7? Democrats have no majority anymore, what have they done to attack you?

He'll just answer the way he answered about Beyonce's racism. You ask him where is it and he goes. "You dont know?" to hide the fact he's just reacting the way the RWNJ's tell him to

Listen, the one thing people here are notorious for, is deflection and then attacks...when that occur's, we know their in a corner and need a map to get out.

Let's see, a performer getting cosmetic surgery...Nope, never happens...

Changing one's skin color is not cosmetic surgery.....and if you nuts believe that, than I'll pass.......this girl is beyond sick, she's a disgrace to her race, legacy and her history.

Hey dummie....white people try to get darker. Black people try to get lighter. Nothing new here.

Lil Kim looks fine before and after. She ain't my type though. And not because she's black. She's just too ghetto.

But in my personal top 10 hottest women???? Yep....there's 2 black women and Halle isn't one.

Gabrielle Union is one (I'll let you guess the 2nd)

View attachment 73066

Yo, could it be Big Momma Oprah?
Fat-Oprah-Winfrey-52652.jpg

"GTP"

Changing one's skin color is not cosmetic surgery.....and if you nuts believe that, than I'll pass.......this girl is beyond sick, she's a disgrace to her race, legacy and her history.

Hey dummie....white people try to get darker. Black people try to get lighter. Nothing new here.

Lil Kim looks fine before and after. She ain't my type though. And not because she's black. She's just too ghetto.

But in my personal top 10 hottest women???? Yep....there's 2 black women and Halle isn't one.

View attachment 73066

View attachment 73090
"GTP"

Admit it, if this was a white woman, you'd be in :banana::banana:love!!

View attachment 73066

View attachment 73090
"GTP"

Admit it, if this was a white woman, you'd be in :banana::banana:love!!
Oh Jesus no!

Lots of black women do try to look white. But who's fault is that? I see white kids trying to be black. Just watch the circus from the side lines and give a good applause when someone outdoes himself.
Weez, bw women should never want to experience white and what it entails....our history is too deep and too important in this country to compromise and play with.
You're a person, not a history of people. The sooner you realize that the sooner your life will improve.

I'm a person with opinions, big big difference here. Why is it okay for white people to come here day after day after day to blog about black issues of violence and politics, etc...something you are completely benign and removed from, yet I live this journey and I'm attacked for it??? One more time, its not always about you people, or is it?
I don't try to represent a race of people. I take neither the credit or blame for anything somebody else did or does. The problem with you and many of your race is that everything is run through racial filters. You don't see yourself as an individual, but as a group. That's why so many are having problems. Learn to think for yourself instead of black this while that bullshit. I thought that was dying out in the 70s?

First off, where do you get off "thinking"...that should be left up to grownup......next?
Becky Whitebread got you wrapped around the axle big time.

Stop Asking What Happened To Lil’ Kim’s Face. You Already Know.

LIL-KIM-CRUSH-ON-YOU-TBT-IAMSUPERGORGE.jpg
BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

This is what generation "fuck you", ie sell out sorry nigga's today have done to demoralize and diss miss black women. Youtube has an intire website devoted to the hating and attacking of black women and its a brother that's doing it.........Here we are, 2016 and still we have yet to love the skin we in.....gotdamit, this shit is just beyond sad, its just a shame. Back in the day, slaves use to wash themselves in white milk, hoping to lighten their skin, because they didn't know any better....here we are 200 plus years later and still we don't know any better.....and I place the blame solely on black mothers that are raising yet another generation of white worshipping niggas and never teaching these future leaders how to love themselves and I blame nigga's for not demanding the lesson!!

Black people you shame us all when you do this, can't you see this?
The sickness should b blamed on the father whether ur white,black,asian,mexican, etc....

So women of color should look like YOU want them to look, rather than following their own choices? All for some vague historical ideals?

No. Just no.

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

This is what generation "fuck you", ie sell out sorry nigga's today have done to demoralize and diss miss black women. Youtube has an intire website devoted to the hating and attacking of black women and its a brother that's doing it.........Here we are, 2016 and still we have yet to love the skin we in.....gotdamit, this shit is just beyond sad, its just a shame. Back in the day, slaves use to wash themselves in white milk, hoping to lighten their skin, because they didn't know any better....here we are 200 plus years later and still we don't know any better.....and I place the blame solely on black mothers that are raising yet another generation of white worshipping niggas and never teaching these future leaders how to love themselves and I blame nigga's for not demanding the lesson!!

If Kim wasn't seeing so many of her black bros preferring white women, she would have never done this.

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

If Kim wasn't seeing so many of her black bros preferring white women, she would have never done this.
Very few Black guys prefer white women. White women tend to be very easy and will hunt down a Black guy to give him some. You dont have to put in any work to get some pussy. Most Black guys go the road of least resistance until they decide to get married.

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

It's choice to be what ever anyone wants - male/female/it - black/white/brown/red/yellow - human/mammal/reptile...

Sex change, color change its all good... It's all a choice - to each his own... Lol

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

It's choice to be what ever anyone wants - male/female/it - black/white/brown/red/yellow - human/mammal/reptile...

Sex change, color change its all good... It's all a choice - to each his own... Lol
Agreed...but the message black women who do this to thier looks, is saying to young black girls.....black ain't beautiful, this pale pink blonde shit is....as if the features of white mops need more re enforcement from us...when so many sell out black nigga's are doing it too?

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

Very few Black guys prefer white women. White women tend to be very easy and will hunt down a Black guy to give him some. You dont have to put in any work to get some pussy. Most Black guys go the road of least resistance until they decide to get married.

"Very few" ! Uh huh ! :rofl:

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

Yes very few. if it was more or a majority of Black guys that preferred white women then all Black guys would be with white women. If a Black guy wanted to be with a white woman all he has to do is stand there and smile. Its literally that easy.

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

Yes very few. if it was more or a majority of Black guys that preferred white women then all Black guys would be with white women. If a Black guy wanted to be with a white woman all he has to do is stand there and smile. Its literally that easy.

Let me tell you what value they have on black men.....my boss is a young black guy in his late 30's...he's married to a black chic. A few weeks ago, he along with a few co workers left for L.A on a business trip....and all the gossip that followed, was that this fat nasty ugly white chic, in her early 50's was telling everybody that she was gonna get him....her words, not mine. That's how good of an ego, ww have when it comes to black men. Now I ask you...could a fat nasty black woman in her 50's persue a 30 something white boy and no for a fact, she could get him? Black men have raised ww's self esteem to levels that make you sick....they don't care what they look like, how big they are, as long as its white....they on it. When you got beautiful women like Beyonce having stress over her ugly black man, Houston, bw got a problem and Jay-z....black mf's like you is it!!

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

Here's a bit of irony....ya know that white bitch that Emmett Till was drugged to death after being brutally beaten by the Klan, well the white bitch that he dared whistler at is still alive......imagine had the young blood been alive today, she'd be suckin on his nuts and then some!!

100% right. It's why America is so wonderful. We can be what we want. Freedom. We are responsible for ourselves.

Chief, one more time, its not about you, the american flag, the apple pie bullshit.....surely there's a KKK thread somewhere for you to haunt.

Ok cool. Then yall stop talking about us. Ignore white shit and we'll ignore you back.

Oh, I can ignore white shit all damn day, problem is 99% of the shit you nuts post here is all about Obama, democrats and nigga's

Yeah.....because those groups have been aggressively coming at us for the past 8 years. Are you blind or just dumb?

Exactly what has Obama done to you personally to make you stress his nuts 24/7? Democrats have no majority anymore, what have they done to attack you? and last but not least, when was the last time your cowardly ass was confronted by a nigga and you just took it? Bottom line, you nuts need this type of shaded deflection to keep your from addressing your own issues...case in point...HOW THE HELL DID WE GET SOME DAMN DUMB!!

I think the worst thing Obama did, was convince the public that the solution to their lives, was in government. It started way back in 2008, when we watched people like this...

Now 10 years later, after these people wasted their time waiting for Obama to fix their lives....

And the list of disappointed, frustrated, and angry voters is endless, and we see it in the crazy candidates we have running for office.

Why? Because Obama convinced these people that the solution to their lives was government, and now that government has failed to fix their lives, as it always has throughout all of human history, now they are mad. So now we have Trump, and Bernie screwing up the country, or trying to. Because these are the new people who will fix Americans lives.

See people like Reagan, said the solution to your lives, is you. The solution to your debt, is you spending less, and finding ways to earn more. The solution to your bad career is you learning a new skill and moving on with your life. The solution to your terrible neighborhood, is to help enforce the law, support morality, or move out.

But Obama told people the exact opposite. And we ended up with Ferguson, and Baltimore, and Chicago.

Beyond that, Obama saddled us with tons of debt, massive regulations on everything, and a future tax bill we may no longer have the ability to pay back. Massive health care spending, we can't afford. Not to mention pulling out of Iraq too fast, which may cause us even larger problems in the future, and a deal with Iran, that has most of the middle east hating us, and likely won't stop them from developing nuclear weapons.

Forum List

Back