This is what white girl worship is doing to us......just sad!!

Yeah, cause he kept following the war trail with you nuts on the right.....a legacy that will haunt his ass to the grave. Kinda like what you nuts did to LBJ and vietnam......why democrats listen to you nuts only God knows, even Reagan knew when to fold em', something you nuts would crucify him today for

LOL!!!
Ok. ok ok. Sorry, I forgot I was talking to a flaming left-winger.

So when we do something... it's bad and wrong. When Obama does something.... it's our fault it's bad and wrong.

So no matter who does what... it's our fault, and bad and wrong. Got it. Perfectly logical and sane rational thinking.... in left-wing world.

LOL... ok. Yeah yeah. Are there any faeries in your world? There should be faeries. They could be a new minority group you could defend against the racists everyone else who is at fault, bad and wrong.

What the fuck are you talking about? Obama doesn't know shit about wars...he listens to his conservative generals and congress, correct? Next pussy fit?

Wait wait wait...... So you openly admit obama is blindly ignorant, but it's still our fault because all the generals are conservative.... and congress? Why did you vote for some a moron, that walked into the presidency like Gomer Pile, asking "Dur what should we do evil conservative military generals?"
Dude really? Obama is many many things, ignorant isn't one of them
He's probaly the most ignorant president we've ever had. Never had a real job and doesn't understand how the real world works. Most of what he's done has had more of a negative effect.
Bush was really bad but arent you piling it on a bit?

Yeah, we're so racists, we made him President... TWICE. And quite frankly, he's bombed more countries than Bush did.

Yeah, cause he kept following the war trail with you nuts on the right.....a legacy that will haunt his ass to the grave. Kinda like what you nuts did to LBJ and vietnam......why democrats listen to you nuts only God knows, even Reagan knew when to fold em', something you nuts would crucify him today for

LOL!!!
Ok. ok ok. Sorry, I forgot I was talking to a flaming left-winger.

So when we do something... it's bad and wrong. When Obama does something.... it's our fault it's bad and wrong.

So no matter who does what... it's our fault, and bad and wrong. Got it. Perfectly logical and sane rational thinking.... in left-wing world.

LOL... ok. Yeah yeah. Are there any faeries in your world? There should be faeries. They could be a new minority group you could defend against the racists everyone else who is at fault, bad and wrong.

What the fuck are you talking about? Obama doesn't know shit about wars...he listens to his conservative generals and congress, correct? Next pussy fit?

Wait wait wait...... So you openly admit obama is blindly ignorant, but it's still our fault because all the generals are conservative.... and congress? Why did you vote for some a moron, that walked into the presidency like Gomer Pile, asking "Dur what should we do evil conservative military generals?"
Dude really? Obama is many many things, ignorant isn't one of them

You just said "Obama doesn't know shit about wars...he listens to his conservative generals and congress"... That's ignorant.

Now which is it? Was Obama informed about how war works, and made the choice bomb a half dozen countries... or was he an ignorant fool, who moronically did whatever the generals and congress said?

It can't be both dude. And if he was that ignorant, and just blindly did whatever the evil conservative generals and congress said.... why the crap did you vote for an idiot, and give him the most powerful military in the history of human existence to play with?? HOW DUMB ARE YOU?

Good night. These left-wingers are so brainless. "He doesn't know anything ability the military... that's why I vote him Commander-in-Chief over enough nuclear weapons to destroy the entire planet several times over! I want ignorant people in charge of weapons capable of world wide human extinction! I'm a left-winger!"

You are an idiot... by your own words. You proved yourself that dumb.

Stop Asking What Happened To Lil’ Kim’s Face. You Already Know.

LIL-KIM-CRUSH-ON-YOU-TBT-IAMSUPERGORGE.jpg
BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

This is what generation "fuck you", ie sell out sorry nigga's today have done to demoralize and diss miss black women. Youtube has an intire website devoted to the hating and attacking of black women and its a brother that's doing it.........Here we are, 2016 and still we have yet to love the skin we in.....gotdamit, this shit is just beyond sad, its just a shame. Back in the day, slaves use to wash themselves in white milk, hoping to lighten their skin, because they didn't know any better....here we are 200 plus years later and still we don't know any better.....and I place the blame solely on black mothers that are raising yet another generation of white worshipping niggas and never teaching these future leaders how to love themselves and I blame nigga's for not demanding the lesson!!

Black people you shame us all when you do this, can't you see this?

Just let people be who they want to be, they arnt hurting anyone, theres plenty of ' conventional' Black women, I see them every day in Richmond Ca. So a few women have light skin and the world is ending?

I like women, it does not matter to me what color they are, or where they came from......My penis taught me to be an equal opportunity womanize...
The great thing about Black women is you can have any shade of brown you want and so many different looks. Thats why I prefer them.
I do prefer the really dark ladies...

The Dark Lady wasn't black...
220px-Dark_Lady_%28song%29.jpg
Almost. She is the same ethnicity as Kim kardashian.

Forum List

Back