This is what white girl worship is doing to us......just sad!!

Chief, one more time, its not about you, the american flag, the apple pie bullshit.....surely there's a KKK thread somewhere for you to haunt.

Ok cool. Then yall stop talking about us. Ignore white shit and we'll ignore you back.

Oh, I can ignore white shit all damn day, problem is 99% of the shit you nuts post here is all about Obama, democrats and nigga's

Yeah.....because those groups have been aggressively coming at us for the past 8 years. Are you blind or just dumb?

Exactly what has Obama done to you personally to make you stress his nuts 24/7? Democrats have no majority anymore, what have they done to attack you? and last but not least, when was the last time your cowardly ass was confronted by a nigga and you just took it? Bottom line, you nuts need this type of shaded deflection to keep your from addressing your own issues...case in point...HOW THE HELL DID WE GET SOME DAMN DUMB!!

I think the worst thing Obama did, was convince the public that the solution to their lives, was in government. It started way back in 2008, when we watched people like this...

Now 10 years later, after these people wasted their time waiting for Obama to fix their lives....

And the list of disappointed, frustrated, and angry voters is endless, and we see it in the crazy candidates we have running for office.

Why? Because Obama convinced these people that the solution to their lives was government, and now that government has failed to fix their lives, as it always has throughout all of human history, now they are mad. So now we have Trump, and Bernie screwing up the country, or trying to. Because these are the new people who will fix Americans lives.

See people like Reagan, said the solution to your lives, is you. The solution to your debt, is you spending less, and finding ways to earn more. The solution to your bad career is you learning a new skill and moving on with your life. The solution to your terrible neighborhood, is to help enforce the law, support morality, or move out.

But Obama told people the exact opposite. And we ended up with Ferguson, and Baltimore, and Chicago.

Beyond that, Obama saddled us with tons of debt, massive regulations on everything, and a future tax bill we may no longer have the ability to pay back. Massive health care spending, we can't afford. Not to mention pulling out of Iraq too fast, which may cause us even larger problems in the future, and a deal with Iran, that has most of the middle east hating us, and likely won't stop them from developing nuclear weapons.

Some black folk is just stupid, as is whites and asians and Latinos......but you nuts keep leaving out of this equazion is that Obama is history, history that has had to deal with not just being a black man, but being a black man in a global Nafta economy and dealing with Muslims who are in the billions.....the brother got a bad bad bad rap taking on this country and you white war mongering racist added to all that too.

Ok cool. Then yall stop talking about us. Ignore white shit and we'll ignore you back.

Oh, I can ignore white shit all damn day, problem is 99% of the shit you nuts post here is all about Obama, democrats and nigga's

Yeah.....because those groups have been aggressively coming at us for the past 8 years. Are you blind or just dumb?

Exactly what has Obama done to you personally to make you stress his nuts 24/7? Democrats have no majority anymore, what have they done to attack you? and last but not least, when was the last time your cowardly ass was confronted by a nigga and you just took it? Bottom line, you nuts need this type of shaded deflection to keep your from addressing your own issues...case in point...HOW THE HELL DID WE GET SOME DAMN DUMB!!

I think the worst thing Obama did, was convince the public that the solution to their lives, was in government. It started way back in 2008, when we watched people like this...

Now 10 years later, after these people wasted their time waiting for Obama to fix their lives....

And the list of disappointed, frustrated, and angry voters is endless, and we see it in the crazy candidates we have running for office.

Why? Because Obama convinced these people that the solution to their lives was government, and now that government has failed to fix their lives, as it always has throughout all of human history, now they are mad. So now we have Trump, and Bernie screwing up the country, or trying to. Because these are the new people who will fix Americans lives.

See people like Reagan, said the solution to your lives, is you. The solution to your debt, is you spending less, and finding ways to earn more. The solution to your bad career is you learning a new skill and moving on with your life. The solution to your terrible neighborhood, is to help enforce the law, support morality, or move out.

But Obama told people the exact opposite. And we ended up with Ferguson, and Baltimore, and Chicago.

Beyond that, Obama saddled us with tons of debt, massive regulations on everything, and a future tax bill we may no longer have the ability to pay back. Massive health care spending, we can't afford. Not to mention pulling out of Iraq too fast, which may cause us even larger problems in the future, and a deal with Iran, that has most of the middle east hating us, and likely won't stop them from developing nuclear weapons.

Some black folk is just stupid, as is whites and asians and Latinos......but you nuts keep leaving out of this equazion is that Obama is history, history that has had to deal with not just being a black man, but being a black man in a global Nafta economy and dealing with Muslims who are in the billions.....the brother got a bad bad bad rap taking on this country and you white war mongering racist added to all that too.

Yeah, we're so racists, we made him President... TWICE. And quite frankly, he's bombed more countries than Bush did.

Stop Asking What Happened To Lil’ Kim’s Face. You Already Know.

LIL-KIM-CRUSH-ON-YOU-TBT-IAMSUPERGORGE.jpg
BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

This is what generation "fuck you", ie sell out sorry nigga's today have done to demoralize and diss miss black women. Youtube has an intire website devoted to the hating and attacking of black women and its a brother that's doing it.........Here we are, 2016 and still we have yet to love the skin we in.....gotdamit, this shit is just beyond sad, its just a shame. Back in the day, slaves use to wash themselves in white milk, hoping to lighten their skin, because they didn't know any better....here we are 200 plus years later and still we don't know any better.....and I place the blame solely on black mothers that are raising yet another generation of white worshipping niggas and never teaching these future leaders how to love themselves and I blame nigga's for not demanding the lesson!!

Black people you shame us all when you do this, can't you see this?
Shame on photoshop!

Yeah, we're so racists, we made him President... TWICE. And quite frankly, he's bombed more countries than Bush did.

Yeah, cause he kept following the war trail with you nuts on the right.....a legacy that will haunt his ass to the grave. Kinda like what you nuts did to LBJ and vietnam......why democrats listen to you nuts only God knows, even Reagan knew when to fold em', something you nuts would crucify him today for

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

This is what generation "fuck you", ie sell out sorry nigga's today have done to demoralize and diss miss black women. Youtube has an intire website devoted to the hating and attacking of black women and its a brother that's doing it.........Here we are, 2016 and still we have yet to love the skin we in.....gotdamit, this shit is just beyond sad, its just a shame. Back in the day, slaves use to wash themselves in white milk, hoping to lighten their skin, because they didn't know any better....here we are 200 plus years later and still we don't know any better.....and I place the blame solely on black mothers that are raising yet another generation of white worshipping niggas and never teaching these future leaders how to love themselves and I blame nigga's for not demanding the lesson!!

If Kim wasn't seeing so many of her black bros preferring white women, she would have never done this.
Very few Black guys prefer white women. White women tend to be very easy and will hunt down a Black guy to give him some. You dont have to put in any work to get some pussy. Most Black guys go the road of least resistance until they decide to get married.

"Very few" ! Uh huh ! :rofl:

Yes very few. if it was more or a majority of Black guys that preferred white women then all Black guys would be with white women. If a Black guy wanted to be with a white woman all he has to do is stand there and smile. Its literally that easy.

Let me tell you what value they have on black men.....my boss is a young black guy in his late 30's...he's married to a black chic. A few weeks ago, he along with a few co workers left for L.A on a business trip....and all the gossip that followed, was that this fat nasty ugly white chic, in her early 50's was telling everybody that she was gonna get him....her words, not mine. That's how good of an ego, ww have when it comes to black men. Now I ask you...could a fat nasty black woman in her 50's persue a 30 something white boy and no for a fact, she could get him? Black men have raised ww's self esteem to levels that make you sick....they don't care what they look like, how big they are, as long as its white....they on it. When you got beautiful women like Beyonce having stress over her ugly black man, Houston, bw got a problem and Jay-z....black mf's like you is it!!
A fat white 50 year old woman wouldnt have a chance with a 30 yr old Black dude unless she had plenty of money. The only problem Black women have is that they were taught to not be hoes and give it up just cause a Black dude smiles at you. Black women have a choice. Be easy like white women or wait until Black men get it out of their systems and settle down. Thats what white women do. They wait for their men to settle down. Black men need to be taught easy sex aint the same as quality sex and to value relationships instead of being loose like white women. In other words Black people need to stop using white ideology.

Last edited:

Yeah, cause he kept following the war trail with you nuts on the right.....a legacy that will haunt his ass to the grave. Kinda like what you nuts did to LBJ and vietnam......why democrats listen to you nuts only God knows, even Reagan knew when to fold em', something you nuts would crucify him today for

LOL!!!
Ok. ok ok. Sorry, I forgot I was talking to a flaming left-winger.

So when we do something... it's bad and wrong. When Obama does something.... it's our fault it's bad and wrong.

So no matter who does what... it's our fault, and bad and wrong. Got it. Perfectly logical and sane rational thinking.... in left-wing world.

LOL... ok. Yeah yeah. Are there any faeries in your world? There should be faeries. They could be a new minority group you could defend against the racists everyone else who is at fault, bad and wrong.

If Kim wasn't seeing so many of her black bros preferring white women, she would have never done this.
Very few Black guys prefer white women. White women tend to be very easy and will hunt down a Black guy to give him some. You dont have to put in any work to get some pussy. Most Black guys go the road of least resistance until they decide to get married.

Yes very few. if it was more or a majority of Black guys that preferred white women then all Black guys would be with white women. If a Black guy wanted to be with a white woman all he has to do is stand there and smile. Its literally that easy.

Let me tell you what value they have on black men.....my boss is a young black guy in his late 30's...he's married to a black chic. A few weeks ago, he along with a few co workers left for L.A on a business trip....and all the gossip that followed, was that this fat nasty ugly white chic, in her early 50's was telling everybody that she was gonna get him....her words, not mine. That's how good of an ego, ww have when it comes to black men. Now I ask you...could a fat nasty black woman in her 50's persue a 30 something white boy and no for a fact, she could get him? Black men have raised ww's self esteem to levels that make you sick....they don't care what they look like, how big they are, as long as its white....they on it. When you got beautiful women like Beyonce having stress over her ugly black man, Houston, bw got a problem and Jay-z....black mf's like you is it!!
A fat white 50 year old woman wouldnt have a chance with a 30 yr old Black dude unless she had plenty of money. The only problem Black women have is that they are were taught to not be hoes and give it up just cause a Black dude smiles at you. Black women have a choice. Be easy like white women or wait until Black men get it out of their systems and settle down. Thats what white women do. They wait for their men to settle down. Black men need to be taught easy sex aint the same as quality sex and to value relationships instead of being loose like white women. In other words Black people need to stop using white ideology.

Friend, I wish it were more that simplistic....there is a unique value that black men place on whites in general that surpass rational ideology. Some don't feel valued unless they have white women as trophy pieces....a brother with some serious dollars don't feel valuable unless he has a white woman to share it with. I cringe when I hear nigga's hating on black women for having all this attitude and drama in thier lives, when white women are so easy going and simpler..and I want so bad to remind them, why would any white woman have attitude, have this so called chip on her shoulders when she has ever race on the planet re enforcing her self esteem based solely on her white skin? Hell anyone would find calmness in thier everyday lives with that type of validation, would they not? But what drives this bus to the cliff, is that bm are still the lowest elements on the totem pole in this country and the only race rallying in their corner are black women and children....a support system that is dwindling and decreasing.

A fat white 50 year old woman wouldnt have a chance with a 30 yr old Black dude unless she had plenty of money. The only problem Black women have is that they are were taught to not be hoes and give it up just cause a Black dude smiles at you. Black women have a choice. Be easy like white women or wait until Black men get it out of their systems and settle down. Thats what white women do. They wait for their men to settle down. Black men need to be taught easy sex aint the same as quality sex and to value relationships instead of being loose like white women. In other words Black people need to stop using white ideology.

Friend, I wish it were more that simplistic....there is a unique value that black men place on whites in general that surpass rational ideology. Some don't feel valued unless they have white women as trophy pieces....a brother with some serious dollars don't feel valuable unless he has a white woman to share it with. I cringe when I hear nigga's hating on black women for having all this attitude and drama in thier lives, when white women are so easy going and simpler..and I want so bad to remind them, why would any white woman have attitude, have this so called chip on her shoulders when she has ever race on the planet re enforcing her self esteem based solely on her white skin? Hell anyone would find calmness in thier everyday lives with that type of validation, would they not? But what drives this bus to the cliff, is that bm are still the lowest elements on the totem pole in this country and the only race rallying in their corner are black women and children....a support system that is dwindling and decreasing.
I know maybe 2 Black dudes that prefer white women. I know there are more out there but by and large they prefer Black women. Black women do have some attitude adjustments just like Black men but I have no problem working with my Black woman. I know the root cause of the attitudes and will champion my Black women just like the vast majority of Black men do. Dont let the narrative make you ignore the obvious. The vast majority of Black men want Black women. If that wasnt true then most Black men would be marrying white women instead of the current 80% number that marry Black women. Willie Lynch has worked a number on the Black community but dont allow it to tear us apart.

LOL!!!

So when we do something... it's bad and wrong. When Obama does something.... it's our fault it's bad and wrong.

So no matter who does what... it's our fault, and bad and wrong. Got it. Perfectly logical and sane rational thinking.... in left-wing world.

LOL... ok. Yeah yeah. Are there any faeries in your world? There should be faeries. They could be a new minority group you could defend against the racists everyone else who is at fault, bad and wrong.

What the fuck are you talking about? Obama doesn't know shit about wars...he listens to his conservative generals and congress, correct? Next pussy fit?

LOL!!!

What the fuck are you talking about? Obama doesn't know shit about wars...he listens to his conservative generals and congress, correct? Next pussy fit?

Wait wait wait...... So you openly admit obama is blindly ignorant, but it's still our fault because all the generals are conservative.... and congress? Why did you vote for some a moron, that walked into the presidency like Gomer Pile, asking "Dur what should we do evil conservative military generals?"

Actually whites never got over 43% in favor of Obama. Check your facts. Obama was voted in by all the other races.

Lots of black women do try to look white. But who's fault is that? I see white kids trying to be black. Just watch the circus from the side lines and give a good applause when someone outdoes himself.
Weez, bw women should never want to experience white and what it entails....our history is too deep and too important in this country to compromise and play with.

That statement is flat-out racist, no matter what you would prefer to tell yourself.

Lots of black women do try to look white. But who's fault is that? I see white kids trying to be black. Just watch the circus from the side lines and give a good applause when someone outdoes himself.
Weez, bw women should never want to experience white and what it entails....our history is too deep and too important in this country to compromise and play with.

So you want segregation ??? When races mix...so do our cultures. You can't have it both ways.

Listen, this thread was an attack on my race, my community, our journey and someHOW, as always, white people think, its about YOU....one more time, WHITE PEOPLE, ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU.

Did you receive a notification in the mail informing you that YOU, of all people, represent every black woman in America? Did it come with a certificate?

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

Someone really botched her nose job. I wonder if she'll eventually do a Michael Jackson to her nose.

LOL!!!

Wait wait wait...... So you openly admit obama is blindly ignorant, but it's still our fault because all the generals are conservative.... and congress? Why did you vote for some a moron, that walked into the presidency like Gomer Pile, asking "Dur what should we do evil conservative military generals?"
Dude really? Obama is many many things, ignorant isn't one of them

LOL!!!

Dude really? Obama is many many things, ignorant isn't one of them
He's probaly the most ignorant president we've ever had. Never had a real job and doesn't understand how the real world works. Most of what he's done has had more of a negative effect.

Forum List

Back