This is what white girl worship is doing to us......just sad!!

The anti cop message.

Where was the anti-cop message? Can you quote it? Link it? Or was it your lily white feelings?

Did you see the video? The sings after the song on the field? C'mon dude. I'll give you credit....you are NOT one of the dumber liberals on USMB. You have a little bit of debating ability. It's why I respond to you so much....a nice challenge is fun sometimes.

So for you to play this card of ignorance of the message of that song/performance is absurb. You know better and I know you know better.

I'll ask again....Where was the anti-cop message? You've cried about this for months and you still cant tell us where it is?

Sheesh, you never being able to answer this question calls into question your claims. Its disheartening :badgrin:

I told you. Watch the video. Read the signs they held after the song on the field.

Let's see, a performer getting cosmetic surgery...Nope, never happens...

Changing one's skin color is not cosmetic surgery.....and if you nuts believe that, than I'll pass.......this girl is beyond sick, she's a disgrace to her race, legacy and her history.
Her choice and therefore none of your fucking business

Seriously? There's not one thread here that you pink pussy's don't inject your damned opinions....now get off my tits, their hurting!!

People who get their panties in a wad over something another person does that has absolutely no effect on their lives are pathetic

One more time, its not always about you, white people. Just as Beyonce tried to address her issues with her blackness and you white people attacked her for it, I too am trying to do the same, address yet another elephant in the room....and one more time you white people take ownership and go bat crazy with comments.

I'm black you fool

I want you to hold your breath and wait on me to celebrate that fact....when you pass out, I'll miss you!!

No need for celebration. Just trying to prevent you from looking silly as hell in the future. Like I said, I'm not responsible for Lil Kim, black mothers arent responsible for Lil Kim.

Lil Kim is responsible for Lil Kim

Lets get something clear first....my comments were to attack black men and the pressures they're placing on women of color to somehow morph into Becky and forgo all that is truly unique about us and our culture. Now whether you want to stick your head in the sand and play stupid like we're all doing here or have a sensible discussion, the ownish is on you.

I think you are reading too much into it. Some black guys like black girls, some prefer whites etc. We live in America where the standard for beauty is European so we cant escape that. But remember what Katt Williams said.

"I cant hurt your self esteem, thats why its called SELF esteem"

Oh, but we can.....harm, damage and interrupt one's self esteem. No matter how much we think of ourselves, validation from others seals that fate that we'll carry for the rest of our lives and without it, we find ourselves drifting into areas that question what is real within us and around us....that comment coming from a white woman worshiping black man, is rendered a non factor!!

The anti cop message.

Where was the anti-cop message? Can you quote it? Link it? Or was it your lily white feelings?

Did you see the video? The sings after the song on the field? C'mon dude. I'll give you credit....you aren't one of the dumber liberals on USMB. You have a little bit of debating ability. It's why I respond to you so much....a nice challenge is fun sometimes.

So for you to play this card of ignorance of the message of that song/performance is absurb. You know better and I know you do.

Dude, I'm giving you reality...you on the other hand are dealing with perception, big big difference. Beyonce was responding to the attacks she was recieving from the black community...regardless of the gestures made, if white people took ownership of that, who's problem is that? Certainly not hers or ours. This is the thing with you people, you always want us to give you clean transparent gestures of endearment and anyone that dares venture outside of your imposed morays, we're chestized for it, like who the fuck do you think you are?

Hmmmm. It's almost like we want a "safe space" isnt it???

I'm black you fool

I want you to hold your breath and wait on me to celebrate that fact....when you pass out, I'll miss you!!

No need for celebration. Just trying to prevent you from looking silly as hell in the future. Like I said, I'm not responsible for Lil Kim, black mothers arent responsible for Lil Kim.

Lets get something clear first....my comments were to attack black men and the pressures they're placing on women of color to somehow morph into Becky and forgo all that is truly unique about us and our culture. Now whether you want to stick your head in the sand and play stupid like we're all doing here or have a sensible discussion, the ownish is on you.

I think you are reading too much into it. Some black guys like black girls, some prefer whites etc. We live in America where the standard for beauty is European so we cant escape that. But remember what Katt Williams said.

"I cant hurt your self esteem, thats why its called SELF esteem"

Oh, but we can.....harm, damage and interrupt one's self esteem. No matter how much we think of ourselves, validation from others seals that fate that we'll carry for the rest of our lives and without it, we find ourselves drifting into areas that question what is real within us and around us....that comment coming from a white woman worshiping black man, is rendered a non factor!!

According TO YOU.

Many of us don't need approval of others for our self esteem.

You and others do.

One more time, its not always about you, white people. Just as Beyonce tried to address her issues with her blackness and you white people attacked her for it, I too am trying to do the same, address yet another elephant in the room....and one more time you white people take ownership and go bat crazy with comments.
I never attacked Beyonce and don't honestly even know who the fuck she is. Try again.

The anti cop message.

Did you see the video? The sings after the song on the field? C'mon dude. I'll give you credit....you are NOT one of the dumber liberals on USMB. You have a little bit of debating ability. It's why I respond to you so much....a nice challenge is fun sometimes.

So for you to play this card of ignorance of the message of that song/performance is absurb. You know better and I know you know better.

I'll ask again....Where was the anti-cop message? You've cried about this for months and you still cant tell us where it is?

Sheesh, you never being able to answer this question calls into question your claims. Its disheartening :badgrin:

I told you. Watch the video. Read the signs they held after the song on the field.
I don't need to watch the video, I saw it first hand and showing any signs of support for the sensless deaths that so many young black men had had up until that time, again, she's a citizen of this nation, she pays taxes, she votes and she has a right, just as I and you to throw our support or our ire against those we feel are harming our race and crooked racist cops are on that list....again, her message was to address and her symbolic gestures were to address also.

I never attacked Beyonce and don't honestly even know who the fuck she is. Try again.

You don't know Beyonce'? So when do you get out of prison, just askin:banana:

We live in America where the standard for beauty is European so we cant escape that.

I disagree with this, I say we love exotic women more than European women. Barbie is not the "ideal" anymore.

Its changing for sure but for a long time white was the only standard presented in America. Now they have more races involved but those are always described as "Exotic".

Changing one's skin color is not cosmetic surgery.....and if you nuts believe that, than I'll pass.......this girl is beyond sick, she's a disgrace to her race, legacy and her history.

Hey dummie....white people try to get darker. Black people try to get lighter. Nothing new here.

Lil Kim looks fine before and after. She ain't my type though. And not because she's black. She's just too ghetto.

But in my personal top 10 hottest women???? Yep....there's 2 black women and Halle isn't one.

Gabrielle Union is one (I'll let you guess the 2nd)

View attachment 73066

upload_2016-4-27_10-41-19.jpeg

We live in America where the standard for beauty is European so we cant escape that.

I disagree with this, I say we love exotic women more than European women. Barbie is not the "ideal" anymore.

Its changing for sure but for a long time white was the only standard presented in America. Now they have more races involved but those are always described as "Exotic".

The only change that is coming to light, no pun intended.....is the off spring of bi racial interaction.....most black women profiled today in the media.....are about as white as their mothers......

I don't follow pop culture. When she invents something worthwhile let me know.

Seriously? There's not one thread here that you pink pussy's don't inject your damned opinions....now get off my tits, their hurting!!

People who get their panties in a wad over something another person does that has absolutely no effect on their lives are pathetic

The irony here is amazing. Why are you here then?

Lots of black women do try to look white. But who's fault is that? I see white kids trying to be black. Just watch the circus from the side lines and give a good applause when someone outdoes himself.
Weez, bw women should never want to experience white and what it entails....our history is too deep and too important in this country to compromise and play with.
You're a person, not a history of people. The sooner you realize that the sooner your life will improve.

I'm a person with opinions, big big difference here. Why is it okay for white people to come here day after day after day to blog about black issues of violence and politics, etc...something you are completely benign and removed from, yet I live this journey and I'm attacked for it??? One more time, its not always about you people, or is it?

I don't follow pop culture. When she invents something worthwhile let me know.

Listen, I'm not a Hillary fan, I wasn't a Prince fan, I really don't care for Beyonce's style of music...she was interjected into this conversation to convey a message.

I'm black you fool

100% right. It's why America is so wonderful. We can be what we want. Freedom. We are responsible for ourselves.

Chief, one more time, its not about you, the american flag, the apple pie bullshit.....surely there's a KKK thread somewhere for you to haunt.

Ok cool. Then yall stop talking about us. Ignore white shit and we'll ignore you back.

Oh, I can ignore white shit all damn day, problem is 99% of the shit you nuts post here is all about Obama, democrats and nigga's

Don't make me post comment after comment of you commenting on shit that don't involve you. Don't make me post threads that you yourself posted, that have absolutely nothing to do with you...you really want to go there?

Lots of black women do try to look white. But who's fault is that? I see white kids trying to be black. Just watch the circus from the side lines and give a good applause when someone outdoes himself.
Weez, bw women should never want to experience white and what it entails....our history is too deep and too important in this country to compromise and play with.
You're a person, not a history of people. The sooner you realize that the sooner your life will improve.

I'm a person with opinions, big big difference here. Why is it okay for white people to come here day after day after day to blog about black issues of violence and politics, etc...something you are completely benign and removed from, yet I live this journey and I'm attacked for it??? One more time, its not always about you people, or is it?
I don't try to represent a race of people. I take neither the credit or blame for anything somebody else did or does. The problem with you and many of your race is that everything is run through racial filters. You don't see yourself as an individual, but as a group. That's why so many are having problems. Learn to think for yourself instead of black this while that bullshit. I thought that was dying out in the 70s?

100% right. It's why America is so wonderful. We can be what we want. Freedom. We are responsible for ourselves.

Chief, one more time, its not about you, the american flag, the apple pie bullshit.....surely there's a KKK thread somewhere for you to haunt.

Ok cool. Then yall stop talking about us. Ignore white shit and we'll ignore you back.

Oh, I can ignore white shit all damn day, problem is 99% of the shit you nuts post here is all about Obama, democrats and nigga's

Yeah.....because those groups have been aggressively coming at us for the past 8 years. Are you blind or just dumb?

Forum List

Back