This is what white girl worship is doing to us......just sad!!

Stop Asking What Happened To Lil’ Kim’s Face. You Already Know.

LIL-KIM-CRUSH-ON-YOU-TBT-IAMSUPERGORGE.jpg
BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

This is what generation "fuck you", ie sell out sorry nigga's today have done to demoralize and diss miss black women. Youtube has an intire website devoted to the hating and attacking of black women and its a brother that's doing it.........Here we are, 2016 and still we have yet to love the skin we in.....gotdamit, this shit is just beyond sad, its just a shame. Back in the day, slaves use to wash themselves in white milk, hoping to lighten their skin, because they didn't know any better....here we are 200 plus years later and still we don't know any better.....and I place the blame solely on black mothers that are raising yet another generation of white worshipping niggas and never teaching these future leaders how to love themselves and I blame nigga's for not demanding the lesson!!

Black people you shame us all when you do this, can't you see this?

While I agree with the white worship shit and standards of beauty. No other race in the world has to take responsbility for one goof balls action more than blacks. Did anyone say that white people should be ashamed by Joan Rivers plastic surgery?

What about the Kardashians trying to be MORE black? White girls with butt implants? Do they shame the entire white race? Are whites to blame for them?
One more time, its not always about you, white people. Just as Beyonce tried to address her issues with her blackness and you white people attacked her for it, I too am trying to do the same, address yet another elephant in the room....and one more time you white people take ownership and go bat crazy with comments.

I'm black you fool

I want you to hold your breath and wait on me to celebrate that fact....when you pass out, I'll miss you!!

What about Beyonce's performance during the super bowl made just about every white person in this country go bat shit crazy over it?

Yo, you're asking the wrong dude. Bux cried for like 2 weeks after that performance lol. Still hasnt said why but there was a whole lot of tissue and hurt asses

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

This is what generation "fuck you", ie sell out sorry nigga's today have done to demoralize and diss miss black women. Youtube has an intire website devoted to the hating and attacking of black women and its a brother that's doing it.........Here we are, 2016 and still we have yet to love the skin we in.....gotdamit, this shit is just beyond sad, its just a shame. Back in the day, slaves use to wash themselves in white milk, hoping to lighten their skin, because they didn't know any better....here we are 200 plus years later and still we don't know any better.....and I place the blame solely on black mothers that are raising yet another generation of white worshipping niggas and never teaching these future leaders how to love themselves and I blame nigga's for not demanding the lesson!!

While I agree with the white worship shit and standards of beauty. No other race in the world has to take responsbility for one goof balls action more than blacks. Did anyone say that white people should be ashamed by Joan Rivers plastic surgery?

What about the Kardashians trying to be MORE black? White girls with butt implants? Do they shame the entire white race? Are whites to blame for them?
One more time, its not always about you, white people. Just as Beyonce tried to address her issues with her blackness and you white people attacked her for it, I too am trying to do the same, address yet another elephant in the room....and one more time you white people take ownership and go bat crazy with comments.

Beyonce attacked first. We attacked back.

If you don't want white people to defend ourselves....then stop talking about is. Yall do your thing and leave us out of it. So simple.

Clearly your becoming insane again, so I'll have to pass....that chic talked about loving her features, she was addressing the black community that called her out for not addressing the Fergerson and BLM issues....you nuts never listen to anything but Fox, so bye feleicia

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

I'm black you fool

I want you to hold your breath and wait on me to celebrate that fact....when you pass out, I'll miss you!!

No need for celebration. Just trying to prevent you from looking silly as hell in the future. Like I said, I'm not responsible for Lil Kim, black mothers arent responsible for Lil Kim.

Lil Kim is responsible for Lil Kim

Lots of black women do try to look white. But who's fault is that? I see white kids trying to be black. Just watch the circus from the side lines and give a good applause when someone outdoes himself.
Weez, bw women should never want to experience white and what it entails....our history is too deep and too important in this country to compromise and play with.

So you want segregation ??? When races mix...so do our cultures. You can't have it both ways.

Listen, this thread was an attack on my race, my community, our journey and someHOW, as always, white people think, its about YOU....one more time, WHITE PEOPLE, ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU.

You're right. So yall should stop talking about "white this white that white people white privilege". You guys are obsessed with whiteness....then tell us it's not always about us. Ok. Then stop talking about white shit.

What about Beyonce's performance during the super bowl made just about every white person in this country go bat shit crazy over it? Lil Kim made this a white issue, not me. Her looks are now that of a very light almost white female, so I made mention of it. Does it somehow negate you to respond to it? No.

The anti cop message. That's part of what people didn't like. The Super Bowl is supposed to be a non partisan, unifying event. She tried to shove politics into it. That was her mistake.

Otherwise....who cares if Lil Kim wants to change her image???

SHE'S A FREE WOMAN. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

She owes no obligation or debt to black people any more than I owe one to white people. We ain't mad at Eminem for acting black. Whatever.

What about Beyonce's performance during the super bowl made just about every white person in this country go bat shit crazy over it?

Yo, you're asking the wrong dude. Bux cried for like 2 weeks after that performance lol. Still hasnt said why but there was a whole lot of tissue and hurt asses
If your black as you say, than clearly I'm addressing the likes of you....all the whites here, are boring me.

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

I'm black you fool

No need for celebration. Just trying to prevent you from looking silly as hell in the future. Like I said, I'm not responsible for Lil Kim, black mothers arent responsible for Lil Kim.

100% right. It's why America is so wonderful. We can be what we want. Freedom. We are responsible for ourselves.

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

I'm black you fool

Lets get something clear first....my comments were to attack black men and the pressures they're placing on women of color to somehow morph into Becky and forgo all that is truly unique about us and our culture. Now whether you want to stick your head in the sand and play stupid like we're all doing here or have a sensible discussion, the ownish is on you.

I'm black you fool

100% right. It's why America is so wonderful. We can be what we want. Freedom. We are responsible for ourselves.

Chief, one more time, its not about you, the american flag, the apple pie bullshit.....surely there's a KKK thread somewhere for you to haunt.

Let's see, a performer getting cosmetic surgery...Nope, never happens...

Changing one's skin color is not cosmetic surgery.....and if you nuts believe that, than I'll pass.......this girl is beyond sick, she's a disgrace to her race, legacy and her history.
Her choice and therefore none of your fucking business

Everything is someone's choice. That doesnt mean you cant have an opinion. Thats weak sauce

The anti cop message.

Where was the anti-cop message? Can you quote it? Link it? Or was it your lily white feelings?

Did you see the video? The sings after the song on the field? C'mon dude. I'll give you credit....you are NOT one of the dumber liberals on USMB. You have a little bit of debating ability. It's why I respond to you so much....a nice challenge is fun sometimes.

So for you to play this card of ignorance of the message of that song/performance is absurb. You know better and I know you know better.

Changing one's skin color is not cosmetic surgery.....and if you nuts believe that, than I'll pass.......this girl is beyond sick, she's a disgrace to her race, legacy and her history.

Seriously? There's not one thread here that you pink pussy's don't inject your damned opinions....now get off my tits, their hurting!!

I'm black you fool

Chief, one more time, its not about you, the american flag, the apple pie bullshit.....surely there's a KKK thread somewhere for you to haunt.

Ok cool. Then yall stop talking about us. Ignore white shit and we'll ignore you back.

I'm black you fool

Lets get something clear first....my comments were to attack black men and the pressures they're placing on women of color to somehow morph into Becky and forgo all that is truly unique about us and our culture. Now whether you want to stick your head in the sand and play stupid like we're all doing here or have a sensible discussion, the ownish is on you.

I think you are reading too much into it. Some black guys like black girls, some prefer whites etc. We live in America where the standard for beauty is European so we cant escape that. But remember what Katt Williams said.

"I cant hurt your self esteem, thats why its called SELF esteem"

The anti cop message.

Where was the anti-cop message? Can you quote it? Link it? Or was it your lily white feelings?

Did you see the video? The sings after the song on the field? C'mon dude. I'll give you credit....you are NOT one of the dumber liberals on USMB. You have a little bit of debating ability. It's why I respond to you so much....a nice challenge is fun sometimes.

So for you to play this card of ignorance of the message of that song/performance is absurb. You know better and I know you know better.

I'll ask again....Where was the anti-cop message? You've cried about this for months and you still cant tell us where it is?

Sheesh, you never being able to answer this question calls into question your claims. Its disheartening :badgrin:

The anti cop message.

Did you see the video? The sings after the song on the field? C'mon dude. I'll give you credit....you aren't one of the dumber liberals on USMB. You have a little bit of debating ability. It's why I respond to you so much....a nice challenge is fun sometimes.

So for you to play this card of ignorance of the message of that song/performance is absurb. You know better and I know you do.

Dude, I'm giving you reality...you on the other hand are dealing with perception, big big difference. Beyonce was responding to the attacks she was recieving from the black community...regardless of the gestures made, if white people took ownership of that, who's problem is that? Certainly not hers or ours. This is the thing with you people, you always want us to give you clean transparent gestures of endearment and anyone that dares venture outside of your imposed morays, we're chestized for it, like who the fuck do you think you are?

Seriously? There's not one thread here that you pink pussy's don't inject your damned opinions....now get off my tits, their hurting!!
saggy_boobs.jpg

Everything is someone's choice. That doesnt mean you cant have an opinion. Thats weak sauce

What's you problem with me expressing my opinion?

Forum List

Back