This is what white girl worship is doing to us......just sad!!

Stop Asking What Happened To Lil’ Kim’s Face. You Already Know.

LIL-KIM-CRUSH-ON-YOU-TBT-IAMSUPERGORGE.jpg
BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

This is what generation "fuck you", ie sell out sorry nigga's today have done to demoralize and diss miss black women. Youtube has an intire website devoted to the hating and attacking of black women and its a brother that's doing it.........Here we are, 2016 and still we have yet to love the skin we in.....gotdamit, this shit is just beyond sad, its just a shame. Back in the day, slaves use to wash themselves in white milk, hoping to lighten their skin, because they didn't know any better....here we are 200 plus years later and still we don't know any better.....and I place the blame solely on black mothers that are raising yet another generation of white worshipping niggas and never teaching these future leaders how to love themselves and I blame nigga's for not demanding the lesson!!

Black people you shame us all when you do this, can't you see this?

Yo, White Is Beautiful!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 73030

View attachment 73031
images
images
images
images

Yeah, white is pirty.......

Yo, glad you had to work that small brain, keep it up!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 73035

images
View attachment 73036
images
images
images
images
images
View attachment 73037
Black women are the finest on the planet. God I love them.
:hitit:

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

This is what generation "fuck you", ie sell out sorry nigga's today have done to demoralize and diss miss black women. Youtube has an intire website devoted to the hating and attacking of black women and its a brother that's doing it.........Here we are, 2016 and still we have yet to love the skin we in.....gotdamit, this shit is just beyond sad, its just a shame. Back in the day, slaves use to wash themselves in white milk, hoping to lighten their skin, because they didn't know any better....here we are 200 plus years later and still we don't know any better.....and I place the blame solely on black mothers that are raising yet another generation of white worshipping niggas and never teaching these future leaders how to love themselves and I blame nigga's for not demanding the lesson!!

Racist.

Lots of black women do try to look white. But who's fault is that? I see white kids trying to be black. Just watch the circus from the side lines and give a good applause when someone outdoes himself.

Let's see, a performer getting cosmetic surgery...Nope, never happens...

Changing one's skin color is not cosmetic surgery.....and if you nuts believe that, than I'll pass.......this girl is beyond sick, she's a disgrace to her race, legacy and her history.

Hey dummie....white people try to get darker. Black people try to get lighter. Nothing new here.

Lil Kim looks fine before and after. She ain't my type though. And not because she's black. She's just too ghetto.

But in my personal top 10 hottest women???? Yep....there's 2 black women and Halle isn't one.

Gabrielle Union is one (I'll let you guess the 2nd)

2016-04-27-08-57-52--1548466131.jpeg

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

WTF? Kim used to be really pretty. She looks all fucked up now.

Its not just about Lil Kim lightening her skin, its about the culture these sell out ******* are creating in a era where one would hope we would all be over by now. From fucked up weaves to blonde fucked up hair to eye contacts etc. Black women through out history has forever, always been the poster child for what makes one beautiful. Our looks, our curves, our lips, our skin color, our ability to stay wrinkle free up until our 80's, our styles our whole persona....all desired and copied by every culture under the sun....everything about us, especially today, all women want. And instead of us celebrating this and leading the way, we're regressing back into this need to be like fuckin white women??????? Really? No matter how fucked up the DNA produced us on "looks", the features, the woman...us, me, can not be denied....we are indeed beautiful creatures of time....and I hate that we're handing all this magnificent over to white women. View attachment 73054
images
Women throughout history from all races have dyed their hair and tried to look different. Its just something you women do to yourself. i dont think most Black women want to look like white girls. I've never met one personally and only heard of a few. Most of the Black women I know would kill themselves if they looked like they were white. They are proud of their Blackness. Their bodies, full lips, hips, curves, soulful eyes, and soft skin. Its on us as parents to give our girl children a healthy pride in our features that every race seems to want to copy.

I think TODAY...with so few decent honest black men and so many choosing to be with any race, other than a bw, black women are taking a second look at European features and beginning to define themselves as such. If I were a young black girl today looking to define what makes me unique and special, I'd have to chose from looking like clown with all this ugly hair color we use on our heads, from orange to blue....looking like a box of fruitloops or am I to relish in white girl features, fake hair, etc.... I mean, when beautiful women like Beyonce have to trip over that ugly mf she's married to and confront his cheating....what's the world coming to for us? I mean we're talking JZ here...who looks like a Bee stung him a zillion times and then some in the face, like give me a break!!

Lots of black women do try to look white. But who's fault is that? I see white kids trying to be black. Just watch the circus from the side lines and give a good applause when someone outdoes himself.
Weez, bw women should never want to experience white and what it entails....our history is too deep and too important in this country to compromise and play with.

Weez, bw women should never want to experience white and what it entails....our history is too deep and too important in this country to compromise and play with.

So you want segregation ??? When races mix...so do our cultures. You can't have it both ways.

To be completely frank, what you, Tiger, I, nor anyone else might think of how anyone else wishes to look doesn't matter one damn bit. I think it is much more important that said person feels beautiful/handsome than what anyone else thinks. If someone happens to be ashamed to be white, black, yellow, or orange, then I do not think they are "turning on their culture" or any other bullshit if they try to look differently, they are merely having a look that /they/ like and that's perfectly fine.

EDIT - I think ashamed isn't the right word, I mean I'm not "ashamed" of looking Irish, but at the same time it does upset me that I'm so pale... idk what word is better "unhappy" maybe?

Its the same reason I don't yell at my kids for wanting, and well now that they've moved out getting, tattoos. [I personally think they are stupid and make you in some ways less employable] Same reason I never yelled at my kids for shaving their heads, or my daughter when she dyed her hair, or wanting her ears pierced. (Tattos were the only thing I said they couldn't do and that was mostly because I would have had to watch it according to the tat parlor folks but I'm needle phobic so I would have shit kittens and made a scene - the eldest and I went in to talk to them about one for him and found that out; after that the kidos never asked again and just waited until they were 18, which is the age law up here)
Friend, this conversation is something that I can't have with you. I can not compare your journey, when all the world beckons at your feet to that of mine or any black woman in this country....its not the same. I appreciate your apathy, but again, our paths are so different, its mute for me to proceed any further, but thank you for your story.

So you want segregation ??? When races mix...so do our cultures. You can't have it both ways.

Listen, this thread was an attack on my race, my community, our journey and someHOW, as always, white people think, its about YOU....one more time, WHITE PEOPLE, ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU.

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

Racist.
ONE MORE TIME, WHITE PEOPLE, ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT U!!

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

While I agree with the white worship shit and standards of beauty. No other race in the world has to take responsbility for one goof balls action more than blacks. Did anyone say that white people should be ashamed by Joan Rivers plastic surgery?

What about the Kardashians trying to be MORE black? White girls with butt implants? Do they shame the entire white race? Are whites to blame for them?

You're a person, not a history of people. The sooner you realize that the sooner your life will improve.

Listen, this thread was an attack on my race, my community, our journey and someHOW, as always, white people think, its about YOU....one more time, WHITE PEOPLE, ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU.

You're right. So yall should stop talking about "white this white that white people white privilege". You guys are obsessed with whiteness....then tell us it's not always about us. Ok. Then stop talking about white shit.

To be completely frank, what you, Tiger, I, nor anyone else might think of how anyone else wishes to look doesn't matter one damn bit. I think it is much more important that said person feels beautiful/handsome than what anyone else thinks. If someone happens to be ashamed to be white, black, yellow, or orange, then I do not think they are "turning on their culture" or any other bullshit if they try to look differently, they are merely having a look that /they/ like and that's perfectly fine.

EDIT - I think ashamed isn't the right word, I mean I'm not "ashamed" of looking Irish, but at the same time it does upset me that I'm so pale... idk what word is better "unhappy" maybe?

Its the same reason I don't yell at my kids for wanting, and well now that they've moved out getting, tattoos. [I personally think they are stupid and make you in some ways less employable] Same reason I never yelled at my kids for shaving their heads, or my daughter when she dyed her hair, or wanting her ears pierced. (Tattos were the only thing I said they couldn't do and that was mostly because I would have had to watch it according to the tat parlor folks but I'm needle phobic so I would have shit kittens and made a scene - the eldest and I went in to talk to them about one for him and found that out; after that the kidos never asked again and just waited until they were 18, which is the age law up here)
Friend, this conversation is something that I can't have with you. I can not compare your journey, when all the world beckons at your feet to that of mine or any black woman in this country....its not the same. I appreciate your apathy, but again, our paths are so different, its mute for me to proceed any further, but thank you for your story.

So... you're saying that /because/ they are black women, they are not allowed to want to look different? This makes zero sense to me, you are correct. Its a shame you can't have such a conversation with a "white girl." Racism is a curious thing to me, it's illogical and inane ~shrug~

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

While I agree with the white worship shit and standards of beauty. No other race in the world has to take responsbility for one goof balls action more than blacks. Did anyone say that white people should be ashamed by Joan Rivers plastic surgery?

What about the Kardashians trying to be MORE black? White girls with butt implants? Do they shame the entire white race? Are whites to blame for them?
One more time, its not always about you, white people. Just as Beyonce tried to address her issues with her blackness and you white people attacked her for it, I too am trying to do the same, address yet another elephant in the room....and one more time you white people take ownership and go bat crazy with comments.

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

One more time, its not always about you, white people. Just as Beyonce tried to address her issues with her blackness and you white people attacked her for it, I too am trying to do the same, address yet another elephant in the room....and one more time you white people take ownership and go bat crazy with comments.

I'm black you fool

You're right. So yall should stop talking about "white this white that white people white privilege". You guys are obsessed with whiteness....then tell us it's not always about us. Ok. Then stop talking about white shit.

What about Beyonce's performance during the super bowl made just about every white person in this country go bat shit crazy over it? Lil Kim made this a white issue, not me. Her looks are now that of a very light almost white female, so I made mention of it. Does it somehow negate you to respond to it? No.

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

Beyonce attacked first. We attacked back.

If you don't want white people to defend ourselves....then stop talking about is. Yall do your thing and leave us out of it. So simple.

Forum List

Back