This is Why Blacks Don't Listen to Black Sellouts

What are Republicans doing about the dropout rate among blacks?
Democrats provide many programs for educational advancement for minority students
Republicans bitch like hell
What are Democrats doing about minorities failing in these Blue run cities?

There are not Republicans running those cities you fvckin' idiot.

Baltimore has wasted more money that any school district in the Country and not a single student in the 13 school districts there are proficient in math and reading.

Those aren't Republicans responsible for that you Leftist Asshat.

T
Red cities have the same problem. And then you have so called blue cities controlled by red state policy. So you guys need to drop the excuses.

I know the facts about the filibuster rule and the FACT that escapes you is that regardless of the southern democrat fillibuster, the majority of democrats voted for the civil rights act and more democrats did than republicans. Southern republicans opposed Civil rights and the 1964 Republican presidential nominee opposed civil rights. These are FACTS that you choose to ignore in order to blame democrats for racism that has been bi-partisan.

When those like you talk about race based policy, start with the constitution. Stop pretending that race based policies began in the 1960's.

Sweetie ... You ought to know by now that I am not particularly fond of Republicans either.

If you want to beat up on me about something ... I do own a copy of Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell.
I know the works of Marx and Ingalls as well ... And own a copy of the Communist Manifesto.

Of course if you want to make the mistake that means I am a Marxist, you couldn't be more incorrect.

You really need to stop reading Sowell. He's an idiot.

I don't call people Marxists because they read Marx. I've read Marx and the manifesto too.

You are a disgusting Racist.

The very kind of Racist Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. called out in his "I Have a Dream" speech.
MLK was fighting for reparations. That's why the racist conservative whites had him assassinated.

How much will make you whole? Can you assign a dollar amount to it?

You're gonna' need to, because if you believe there's just going to be some never-ending stream of money landing in your bank account, you're fucking high.

At one point, IM2 said it was $56,000. When I asked him he would shut the fuck up if the government gave him such a reparation, he backpedaled.

You negroes want reparations? Fine. Give us a number or, for the love of all that's holy, shut the fuck up...
It was Democrats who had slaves, it was Democrats who fought to keep those slaves, it was Democrats that terrorized the slaves when set free. Why dont every Democrat voter pay reparations for all those past transgressions to any person who is still a slave......
It was whites who had 99 percent of the slaves. Slavery existed for 180 years before there was a democratic party. So just stop lying because:

The Corwin Amendment, also called the “Slavery Amendment,” was a constitutional amendment passed by Congress in 1861 but never ratified by the states that would have banned the federal government from abolishing the institution of slavery in the states where it existed at the time. Considering it a last-ditch effort to prevent the looming Civil War, supporters of the Corwin Amendment hoped it would prevent the southern states that had not already done so from seceding from the Union. Ironically, Abraham Lincoln did not oppose the measure. The operative section of the Corwin Amendment states:

“No amendment shall be made to the Constitution which will authorize or give to Congress the power to abolish or interfere, within any State, with the domestic institutions thereof, including that of persons held to labor or service by the laws of said State.”

In referring to enslavement as “domestic institutions” and “persons held to labor or service,” rather than by the specific word “slavery,” the amendment reflects wording in the draft of the Constitution considered by delegates to the Constitutional Convention of 1787, which referred to enslaved people as “Person held to Service."

Senator William H. Seward and Representative Thomas Corwin introduced the Corwin Amendment, both were republicans.

Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019, How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

Now would you like to discuss the continuing racism from whites from the time slavery ended to right now?

"In the late 1800s, depending on the city, 70% to 80% of black households were two-parent. Dr. Thomas Sowell has argued, “The black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life.”

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children. Today most Americans love the program. However, when the act was signed, the law was made to exclude occupations that were mainly occupied by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, 65 percent of blacks in America were ineligible. So for years a majority of blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

Time out! Hold up! Whoa! Let’s take a short break from the action to talk about the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each stated as Aid To Dependent Children. “ For the purpose of enabling each State to furnish financial assistance, as far as practicable under the conditions in such State, to needy dependent children, there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1936, the sum of $24,750,000, and there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for each fiscal year thereafter a sum sufficient to carry out the purposes of this title. The sums made available under this section shall be used for making payments to States which have submitted, and had approved by the Board, State plans for aid to dependent children.”

This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Seems that Sowell is unable to point this out and in fact this is part of long tradition of taking care of poor single parent white families.

Aid to Dependent Children or ADC (later renamed Aid to Families with Dependent Children, AFDC) was Title IV of the Social Security Act of 1935. At first it functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states maintain their mothers’ aid laws that had been passed in 40 states between 1910 and 1920. With the federal government providing 1/3 of costs, the program offered aid to poor parents, imagined at that time to be always female, caring for children without a husband.

The ADC plan was written by the former directors of the U.S. Children’s Bureau in the Department of Labor, Grace Abbott and Katherine Lenroot. They lobbied hard to get this program added to the Social Security bill, which was aimed at male breadwinners, reflecting the masculinist assumptions and composition of the Committee on Economic Security (CES) that wrote the bill. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers lacked the support of a breadwinner, no matter how they got to that position.

From the time of the Childrens Bureau until 1965 no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and subsisided the disintegration of the white family. It was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were two-parent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past."-Walter Williams

In 1938 During this time of great black 2 parent family morality, the poverty rate for blacks was 80 percent. In 1959, it was 55 percent. These sky high rates of poverty occurred during the time these fools rant about the black 2 parent family. Today due to the " liberal welfare state breaking up the black family by giving them welfare" black poverty is half of what it was in 1959 and more than 1/3 of what it was in those grand old glorious days of the two parent black family.

Blacks afflicted with Internalized racism repeating bs from Daniel Moynihan should not be taken seriously in any discussion on matters of race in America.

Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, 587–600 (1987). The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979 | Demography | Duke University Press

Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, US Department of the Census, http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/historical/people.html
Is this what you explain to your baby-mommas? Better than supporting you spawn I guess.

I don't call people Marxists because they read Marx. I've read Marx and the manifesto too.

Well ... I am sure some people could call you an idiot.
That wouldn't represent better governmental policy decisions, just your or their opinion.

Which brings us back to the core ... I no more own responsibility for the government, and the policy it creates, than you do.
I have been voting since I was legally eligible, and you have had that opportunity as well.

If I look around and see failing race based policy ... That is poor policy.
If I see policy that unfairly discriminates against anyone ... That is illegal.

I don't have to pretend it makes a fucking difference what color they are.
That is the garbage that got us here in the first place.

The very kind of Racist Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. called out in his "I Have a Dream" speech.
MLK was fighting for reparations. That's why the racist conservative whites had him assassinated.

You're gonna' need to, because if you believe there's just going to be some never-ending stream of money landing in your bank account, you're fucking high.

At one point, IM2 said it was $56,000. When I asked him he would shut the fuck up if the government gave him such a reparation, he backpedaled.

You negroes want reparations? Fine. Give us a number or, for the love of all that's holy, shut the fuck up...
No one backpedalled you sorry piece of white trash. What I said was that if we just took what we have lost in income since 2000, it would be $56,000 each. But that doesn't cover the other losses since that time, nor does it recoup the lost tax dollars blacks have put in the system since 1913 at minimum that went to programs and policies we were excluded from. So Marc doesn't have to shut up, but perhaps you should.

You put in nothing in 1913, negro. Not a fucking dime. So why the fuck should you get anything because others did?

The bottom line is this: If you can't assign a dollar amount to how much negroes should get paid in reparations, there's not a single fucking reason to give you reparations. If you get anything, it'll be an amount determined by whites. Why? Because you were too fucking lazy to do it yourself...

Learn to read you illiterate white racist fuck.

But that doesn't cover the other losses since that time, nor does it recoup the lost tax dollars blacks have put in the system since 1913

Well ... I am sure some people could call you an idiot.
That wouldn't represent better governmental policy decisions, just your opinion.

Which brings us back to the core ... I no more own responsibility for the government, and the policy it creates, than you do.
I have been voting since I was legally eligible, and you have had that opportunity as well.

If I look around and see failing race based policy ... That is poor policy.
If I see policy that unfairly discriminates against anyone ... That is illegal.

I don't have to pretend it makes a fucking difference what color they are.
That is the garbage that got us here in the first place.

Well they may call me an idiot but the fact is that Sowell has no concept of reality and has decided to adopt the white racist narrative because he gets funded for doing so. Sowell has been paid more than 2 million dollars during his career by far right foundations. They paid him to offer opposition the civil rights leaders. So when he is called a sellout, it is because that is exactly what he has done. He offers no policy solutions, just opposing views to so called black liberals. Dr. Julius Wilson one of the top social scientists in the field has roundly denounced Sowells work relative to social policy as baseless and without fact.

Thomas Sowell is responsible for making life more dangerous for black people in America with irresponsible rhetoric he pawns off as high-level intellectual thought. One can criticize liberals all they want about policies, but when you are black and you suggest to whites that blacks are starting a race war with them, you invite problems that no one black should be facing. When you know that your audience consists of white right wing extremists and you state how they are under attack from blacks and the media hides it, you invite and should be held criminally responsible for the hate crimes you have created.

“More dangerous than these highly publicized episodes over the years are innumerable organized and unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches, and in other public places all across the country today. While some of these attacks make it into the media as isolated incidents, the nationwide pattern of organized black-on-white attacks by thugs remains invisible in the mainstream media, with the notable exception of Bill O’Reilly on the Fox News Channel.”

Early Skirmishes in a Race War
, Thomas Sowell, National Review, October 24, 2013

I remembered those words as I was listening to a stirring rendition of the Old Ship of Zion sung by Rev. Randolph Miller at the funeral for Rev. Clementa Pinckney. As I listened to this old spiritual and was moved to tears during the televised funeral, I wondered had Dylan Roof read the words of Sowell and did those words validate Roofs feelings of how he needed to do something to end the scourge of black attacks against whites in Sowells race war.

The elevation of blacks like Sowell into thought leadership has been detrimental to the overall improvement of blacks in America. Furthermore, his opposition to government solving the problem government made for blacks just doesn’t make sense. He ignores almost 200 years of whites exclusively getting government assistance in his analysis. At this point it is important to show the numeric human cost of what Sowell stated in that National Review article. These are numbers from 2014 and published in the 2015 FBI Uniform Crime Reports. I cite these numbers because they came in the year after Sowell’s article.

“According to the 2015 FBI hate crime statistics, there were 613 anti-white-related crimes out of 5,850 total cases. That's around 10.5 percent of all reported hate crimes, and within the yearly average, federal numbers show.

By comparison, the FBI reports there were 1,745 anti-black hate crimes or about 30 percent of all reported incidents. Jews were the most targeted religious group that year and were victims of 11 percent of all hate crimes. It's not clear how many anti-Jewish hate crime victims also may have been attacked because of their race.

The 2015 FBI data showed that of the 734 total reported offenses committed against whites — a single incident could have multiple offenses like assault or theft — 46 percent of those were committed by blacks.

In contrast, of the 2,125 reported offenses committed against blacks, 58 percent of those who committed by whites.”

Based on this data, how can a black person make such an irresponsible and dangerous comment like the one Sowell made? As I have stated before, Eighty-five percent of all crimes committed against whites are done by other whites. Whites are 5 times more likely to be attacked by another white than a person of another race, yet Sowell presents this dangerous and life threatening opinion to right wing whites who love him. There is a very long history of violence perpetrated against blacks by whites throughout US history. Most of it came from whites feeling threatened. Now we have a black man stoking and validating in their minds those same fears.

Your life is the result of years of race based policies. Until you understand that, as well as the unfixed damaged caused to blacks because of those policies me and you will remain at odds. You seem to be a fairly decent person, but you are seriously undetinformed on the issue we are discussing. Beliefs are not facts BlackSand and most of what you're giving me are beliefs.

Your life is the result of years of race based policies. Until you understand that, as well as the unfixed damaged caused to blacks because of those policies me and you will remain at odds. You seem to be a fairly decent person, but you are seriously undetinformed on the issue we are discussing. Beliefs are not facts BlackSand and most of what you're giving me are beliefs.

I am not talking about beliefs, but principles.

You can believe whatever you want, you will get what those beliefs provide you with.
When you are ready to talk about better principles, practices, and what we can do to make a more positive change, there are a lot of people ready for it.

I never paid attention to it, until I started listening.
The young people I see moving in the black community, are sick and tired of the bullshit.
They find that the government is doing everything to help itself, and will use your beliefs against you, or to make you party to their corruption.
It's not going to change from the top, any positive change will come from the bottom, and they'll tell you that.

I have never denied blacks have been negatively impacted by government policy ...
I have just tried to express that you are looking in the wrong place for the wrong answer.

I know the facts about the filibuster rule and the FACT that escapes you is that regardless of the southern democrat fillibuster, the majority of democrats voted for the civil rights act and more democrats did than republicans. Southern republicans opposed Civil rights and the 1964 Republican presidential nominee opposed civil rights. These are FACTS that you choose to ignore in order to blame democrats for racism that has been bi-partisan.

When those like you talk about race based policy, start with the constitution. Stop pretending that race based policies began in the 1960's.

Sweetie ... You ought to know by now that I am not particularly fond of Republicans either.

If you want to beat up on me about something ... I do own a copy of Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell.
I know the works of Marx and Ingalls as well ... And own a copy of the Communist Manifesto.

Of course if you want to make the mistake that means I am a Marxist, you couldn't be more incorrect.

Yeah, Sowell is an idiot and Dr. Ben Carson is a moron, huh. You're insane.

Only when the law required that others be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.
Bears repeating. American posters have also told me that's the reason the US cannot go to single payer health care, it doesn't want Blacks getting 'free stuff'. One has only to read this message bored to see that's a reasonable supposition.
Blacks can't spell Board either.
Quoting from the few white Supremacist's who post on this web site is not a representative of what Whites think.
There are more than a few,. This is not the only forum like this, 74 million mostly white people voted for trump and polls show that at least 1/3 of all white hold or agree with white supremacist views. B-O-A-R-D.
Anything a white person agrees with or believes in makes them a racist to you. Whatever “poll” you found is bullshit.

No they were not. They were policies created by every administration from 1900 until the fair housing act, both republican and democrat.
Dumbass ...

You really have to live in an Alt Left Reality of total denial and Bullshit to justify your RACISM and Hatred for White America, don't you ....

if there is no black father, it's an 80 percent chance the son will be: 1) broke sitting under a tree or 2) in jail or 3) dead
A black man without a father served 2 terms as president. None of what you said is true white boy. Concern yourself with the huge problems in the white community such as daddy living at home molesting his son or daughter.
A black man who was for all intents and purposes raised by his white Grandparents? Duh? Barack Obama is an example of how a solid home life breeds success. He didn't get that from his father...or from his mother for that matter.

They be Uncle Tom's according to our Racist Psychopath friend.

If someone wants to use a literary reference ... They may try and get it correct, no matter how many times it has been used incorrectly.

In Uncle Tom ... The character Uncle Tom was a God-fearing good man who loved the other slaves.
Sambo was the black man that did the white slave owner's bidding and beat Uncle Tom to death.

The difference in someone telling you something, and reading it and understanding what it means.

They be Uncle Tom's according to our Racist Psychopath friend.

If someone wants to use a literary reference ... They may try and get it correct, no matter how many times it has been used incorrectly.

In Uncle Tom ... The character Uncle Tom was a God-fearing good man who loved the other slaves.
Sambo was the black man that did the white slave owner's bidding and beat Uncle Tom to death.

The difference in someone telling you something, and reading it and understanding what it means.

I've read the book ....

But, in this context .... the term stands.

I've read the book ....

But, in this context .... the term stands.

Well yeah ... The term stands because most people didn't get past the Cliff's Notes
and don't know what they are talking about ... :auiqs.jpg:

I would go as far as suggesting a lot of people use the term, and don't have clue what it is referencing.

It was Democrats who had slaves, it was Democrats who fought to keep those slaves, it was Democrats that terrorized the slaves when set free. Why dont every Democrat voter pay reparations for all those past transgressions to any person who is still a slave......
It was whites who had 99 percent of the slaves. Slavery existed for 180 years before there was a democratic party. So just stop lying because:

The Corwin Amendment, also called the “Slavery Amendment,” was a constitutional amendment passed by Congress in 1861 but never ratified by the states that would have banned the federal government from abolishing the institution of slavery in the states where it existed at the time. Considering it a last-ditch effort to prevent the looming Civil War, supporters of the Corwin Amendment hoped it would prevent the southern states that had not already done so from seceding from the Union. Ironically, Abraham Lincoln did not oppose the measure. The operative section of the Corwin Amendment states:

“No amendment shall be made to the Constitution which will authorize or give to Congress the power to abolish or interfere, within any State, with the domestic institutions thereof, including that of persons held to labor or service by the laws of said State.”

In referring to enslavement as “domestic institutions” and “persons held to labor or service,” rather than by the specific word “slavery,” the amendment reflects wording in the draft of the Constitution considered by delegates to the Constitutional Convention of 1787, which referred to enslaved people as “Person held to Service."

Senator William H. Seward and Representative Thomas Corwin introduced the Corwin Amendment, both were republicans.

Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019, How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

Now would you like to discuss the continuing racism from whites from the time slavery ended to right now?
You are one LYING ASS SICK LEFTIST FVCK.

The Democrat Party was the Party of Slavery

The Party of Jim Crow.

The Party of the KKK.

The Republican Party was founded on an Anti-Slavery platform.

Fvck You and your Racist history revisionist Bullshit.

Forum List

Back