This is Why Blacks Don't Listen to Black Sellouts

I know the facts about the filibuster rule and the FACT that escapes you is that regardless of the southern democrat fillibuster, the majority of democrats voted for the civil rights act and more democrats did than republicans. Southern republicans opposed Civil rights and the 1964 Republican presidential nominee opposed civil rights. These are FACTS that you choose to ignore in order to blame democrats for racism that has been bi-partisan.

When those like you talk about race based policy, start with the constitution. Stop pretending that race based policies began in the 1960's.

Sweetie ... You ought to know by now that I am not particularly fond of Republicans either.

If you want to beat up on me about something ... I do own a copy of Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell.
I know the works of Marx and Ingalls as well ... And own a copy of the Communist Manifesto.

Of course if you want to make the mistake that means I am a Marxist, you couldn't be more incorrect.

You really need to stop reading Sowell. He's an idiot.

I don't call people Marxists because they read Marx. I've read Marx and the manifesto too.
Interesting that an idiot would call a very intelligent person and idiot......
Sowell is an idiot. To you he's intelligent because he tells you what you want to hrar.
What's your educational credentials?

But you know what's never been adequately explained? Why I should be held responsible for something someone else did. No one in my family ever owned a slave.

Any failure to have that honest discussion, is a fair indication of who actually doesn't want to have an honest discussion.
Before someone flies off the handle, and thinks I am throwing rocks at the wrong people, I should add something.

How many times have you heard a white Republican disregard the opportunity to hold an honest conversation with a black person ...
And justify their disregard as not being as important as addressing what the Democrats are trying to do to divide us?

I have heard it before, and that is the whole ball of wax in two lines.

At that moment, the Democrats have successfully defeated the ability to have that honest conversation, and have divided everyone.
The Republicans have supplied a defense that has made them comfortable with ignoring the concerns of the black person.
Both parties have managed to do what is necessary to keep both of you where you are.

All because of race ... And using it as a weapon.

BS. You guys don't want to have an honest conversation. Mainly because your side of the conversation is filled with untruths that you will want to argue. And I am not talking about political parties, because Democrats have not divided anyone, that is the republican defense for not wanting to face contiuing racism and you say you are not a republican. This is about the refusal of WHITES to listen. It is bi-partisan, but at the highest level, democrats have done a better job. But not good enough. 1 may be better than 0, but both are low numbers.

This nation has never been united and it's time to drop the pretense that it ever has been. That would be a start towards the very tough conversation that must be had.

There's absolutely nothing unreasonable about my question. Nothing.

I've asked why someone like me, who has never owned a slave, should pay reparations to you, someone who has never been a slave.

I've asked you, someone who's never been a slave (but believes reparations should be paid by people who've never owned slaves) how much those reparations should be, and you're unable to answer.

Instead of actual answers, all you've done is whine and piss and moan about how we can't tell you what it's like to be black and how everything we have was handed to us by the government. If you want to actually discuss the concerns surrounding reparations on all sides, you need to drop the "woe is me" routine and actually have the conversation.

But if all you're going to do is continue to act as you have, then you can fuck off and die a poor, downtrodden negro for all I fucking care.

If you want to have an honest conversation, answer my questions. That's how conversations work. I'm not asking those questions because I want to waste my time. I'm asking them because I want to know the answers.

Maybe you're just not the guy who has them...

I know the facts about the filibuster rule and the FACT that escapes you is that regardless of the southern democrat fillibuster, the majority of democrats voted for the civil rights act and more democrats did than republicans. Southern republicans opposed Civil rights and the 1964 Republican presidential nominee opposed civil rights. These are FACTS that you choose to ignore in order to blame democrats for racism that has been bi-partisan.

When those like you talk about race based policy, start with the constitution. Stop pretending that race based policies began in the 1960's.

Sweetie ... You ought to know by now that I am not particularly fond of Republicans either.

If you want to beat up on me about something ... I do own a copy of Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell.
I know the works of Marx and Ingalls as well ... And own a copy of the Communist Manifesto.

Of course if you want to make the mistake that means I am a Marxist, you couldn't be more incorrect.

I don't call people Marxists because they read Marx. I've read Marx and the manifesto too.
Sowell is an idiot. To you he's intelligent because he tells you what you want to hrar.
What's your educational credentials?

You'll need to give him a moment to look up the meaning of the word "credentials"...

I don't listen to racists telling me about being black. I have been black for 60 years and nearly 4 months, therefore I am an expert on being black.
I'm an expert on being white. Yet you think it's okay to tell whites anything about being white. I have been on this earth longer than you have. I certainly can tell a racist from someone voicing opinions and concerns. You throw the word racist out so often, virtually to any white who dares debate or see things differently than you.

But you know what's never been adequately explained? Why I should be held responsible for something someone else did. No one in my family ever owned a slave.

Any failure to have that honest discussion, is a fair indication of who actually doesn't want to have an honest discussion.
Before someone flies off the handle, and thinks I am throwing rocks at the wrong people, I should add something.

How many times have you heard a white Republican disregard the opportunity to hold an honest conversation with a black person ...
And justify their disregard as not being as important as addressing what the Democrats are trying to do to divide us?

At that moment, the Democrats have successfully defeated the ability to have that honest conversation, and have divided everyone.
The Republicans have supplied a defense that has made them comfortable with ignoring the concerns of the black person.
Both parties have managed to do what is necessary to keep both of you where you are.

BS. You guys don't want to have an honest conversation. Mainly because your side of the conversation is filled with untruths that you will want to argue. And I am not talking about political parties, because Democrats have not divided anyone, that is the republican defense for not wanting to face contiuing racism and you say you are not a republican. This is about the refusal of WHITES to listen. It is bi-partisan, but at the highest level, democrats have done a better job. But not good enough. 1 may be better than 0, but both are low numbers.

This nation has never been united and it's time to drop the pretense that it ever has been. That would be a start towards the very tough conversation that must be had.

I've asked why someone like me, who has never owned a slave, should pay reparations to you, someone who has never been a slave.

I've asked you, someone who's never been a slave (but believes reparations should be paid by people who've never owned slaves) how much those reparations should be, and you're unable to answer.

Instead of actual answers, all you've done is whine and piss and moan about how we can't tell you what it's like to be black and how everything we have was handed to us by the government. If you want to actually discuss the concerns surrounding reparations on all sides, you need to drop the "woe is me" routine and actually have the conversation.

But if all you're going to do is continue to act as you have, then you can fuck off and die a poor, downtrodden negro for all I fucking care.

If you want to have an honest conversation, answer my questions. That's how conversations work. I'm not asking those questions because I want to waste my time. I'm asking them because I want to know the answers.

He won't say what we have had handed to us.

He won't say what we have had handed to us.

Of course not. That would take actual thought and, well, he's completely bankrupt in that department...

I had the great pleasure of taking an Economics class with Thomas Sowell at Amherst College. He was by FAR the most intelligent of any of the Economics professors that I took classes with. You hate him because he tells you something you don't want to hear!

I had the great pleasure of taking an Economics class with Thomas Sowell at Amherst College. He was by FAR the most intelligent of any of the Economics professors that I took classes with. You hate him because he tells you something you don't want to hear!
Lefties always hate people smarter than they are. They're indoctrinated, so an educated person is a real threat. Those of us that are lifetime students and truth seekers enjoy learning. Lefties don't. Too much work.

"In the late 1800s, depending on the city, 70% to 80% of black households were two-parent. Dr. Thomas Sowell has argued, “The black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life.”

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children. Today most Americans love the program. However, when the act was signed, the law was made to exclude occupations that were mainly occupied by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, 65 percent of blacks in America were ineligible. So for years a majority of blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

Time out! Hold up! Whoa! Let’s take a short break from the action to talk about the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each stated as Aid To Dependent Children. “ For the purpose of enabling each State to furnish financial assistance, as far as practicable under the conditions in such State, to needy dependent children, there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1936, the sum of $24,750,000, and there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for each fiscal year thereafter a sum sufficient to carry out the purposes of this title. The sums made available under this section shall be used for making payments to States which have submitted, and had approved by the Board, State plans for aid to dependent children.”

This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Seems that Sowell is unable to point this out and in fact this is part of long tradition of taking care of poor single parent white families.

Aid to Dependent Children or ADC (later renamed Aid to Families with Dependent Children, AFDC) was Title IV of the Social Security Act of 1935. At first it functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states maintain their mothers’ aid laws that had been passed in 40 states between 1910 and 1920. With the federal government providing 1/3 of costs, the program offered aid to poor parents, imagined at that time to be always female, caring for children without a husband.

The ADC plan was written by the former directors of the U.S. Children’s Bureau in the Department of Labor, Grace Abbott and Katherine Lenroot. They lobbied hard to get this program added to the Social Security bill, which was aimed at male breadwinners, reflecting the masculinist assumptions and composition of the Committee on Economic Security (CES) that wrote the bill. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers lacked the support of a breadwinner, no matter how they got to that position.

socialwelfare.library.vcu.edu

Aid To Dependent Children: The Legal History

For its first three decades, AFDC operated much like a private charity, with its case workers given discretion in investigating clients, cutting off benefits to those determined to be unsuitable, a…

Children’s Bureau

Written by Kriste Lindenmeyer, Ph.D., Professor of History, University of Maryland, Baltimore County. The establishment of the U.S. Children’s Bureau in 1912 marked a high point in the effort by ma…

From the time of the Childrens Bureau until 1965 no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and subsisided the disintegration of the white family. It was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were two-parent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past."-Walter Williams

In 1938 During this time of great black 2 parent family morality, the poverty rate for blacks was 80 percent. In 1959, it was 55 percent. These sky high rates of poverty occurred during the time these fools rant about the black 2 parent family. Today due to the " liberal welfare state breaking up the black family by giving them welfare" black poverty is half of what it was in 1959 and more than 1/3 of what it was in those grand old glorious days of the two parent black family.

Blacks afflicted with Internalized racism repeating bs from Daniel Moynihan should not be taken seriously in any discussion on matters of race in America.

Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, 587–600 (1987). The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979 | Demography | Duke University Press

Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, US Department of the Census, http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/historical/people.html

Both these assessments are wrong. Furthermore the so called welfare state had been around for 55 years subsidizing white single moms before blacks got a first time welfare check. So again these guys are idiots.

Lefties always hate people smarter than they are. They're indoctrinated, so an educated person is a real threat. Those of us that are lifetime students and truth seekers enjoy learning. Lefties don't. Too much work.
Wrong. I have both a bachelors and masters in social science and not economics. Plus now 36 years of continuous study and research. Sowell is an economist, his views on the matters affecting blacks shows he has not done any study. Indoctrinated is you and you damn sure aren't seeking any truth. Deep study and critical evaluation are 2 things not done by the right. Simple minds like yours tries to find simple and easy answers.

Wrong. I have both a bachelors and masters in social science and not economics. Plus now 36 years of continuous study and research. Sowell is an economist, his views on the matters affecting blacks shows he has not done any study. Indoctrinated is you and you damn sure aren't seeking any truth. Deep study and critical evaluation are 2 things not done by the right. Simple minds like yours tries to find simple and easy answers.
Social science? Meaningless. Twitter just suspended a politician for saying "a man can't get pregnant". His words were considered to be hate speech. Since you claim to be a social scientist, what's your educated opinion?

Last edited:
“The concept of an “Uncle Tom” as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige & comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,”

Pam Keith
This is why you racists like them and try to declare how great they are and it is for the same reason we holds the scabs in the lowest regard. Sowell is a dumb ass paid for by right wing donors. He offers no solutions because he refuses to accept the root cause. If he did that, his income would dry up.

Social science? Meaningless. Twitter just suspended a politician for saying "a man can't get pregnant". His words were considered to be hate speech. Since you claim to be a social scientist, what's your educated opinion?
Wrong. Anf it would have great meaning if I said the shit you desperately need to hear. I don't use twitter and I highly dobt he was suspended just for saying that. You left out what he said to make up a lie to satisfy your need to be a white victim of imaginary oppression.

Last edited:
Ah, yet more stupid lies and excuses for poor black cultural results, even after Nixon gave them control over their own cities and schools some 50 years ago, more than enough time to raise any demographics' standards of education and cultural improvements, Funny how so many other minorities manged to do so much better with zero government aid,eh?
The Civil Rights Act applied to all minorities and today all minorities face serious racism. Whites like you have not listened. But there has been one government program that has helped non white immigrants to America in ways American blacks have not been helped:

THE H1B Visa program.

The majority of those with H1B visias are from India, hence the high Asian income and low unemployment.

Nixon didn't do shit 50 years ago and documented facts are not excuses. Whites have been getting government help since 1776. Shut your delusional ass up.

As usual you're just a liar; hispanics weren't included until after the 1960'sand well into the 1970's, it was all about blacks re Civil Rights and the scam givaways; your own pols sold you out then, and they sell you out now, but you already know that, since you work for the vermin as a fake 'activist'. You're thinking you will get a big payday for your shilling and lying. Too bad the Sharptons and Jacksons you suck off every day will keep it all for themselves and their cronies and leave you whores with zilch, eh?

lol these gimps hate Moynihan and real liberals because they exposed the scams for what they are, just black crooks robbing their hood rats and then using them to incite violence in order to extort bennies for themselves. All IM2 has is a lot of black nationalist racist hokem and voodoo chants.

Last edited:

Wrong. Anf it would have great meaning if I said the shit yiu desperately need to hear. I don't use twitter and I highly dobt he was suspended just for saying that. You left out what he said to make up a lie to satisfy your need to be a white victim of imaginary oppression.
Here is a link. Read it and tell us if you agree with the suspension or disagree.

You are a disgusting Racist.

The very kind of Racist Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. called out in his "I Have a Dream" speech.
MLK was fighting for reparations. That's why the racist conservative whites had him assassinated.

How much will make you whole? Can you assign a dollar amount to it?

You're gonna' need to, because if you believe there's just going to be some never-ending stream of money landing in your bank account, you're fucking high.

At one point, IM2 said it was $56,000. When I asked him he would shut the fuck up if the government gave him such a reparation, he backpedaled.

You negroes want reparations? Fine. Give us a number or, for the love of all that's holy, shut the fuck up...
No one backpedalled you sorry piece of white trash. What I said was that if we just took what we have lost in income since 2000, it would be $56,000 each. But that doesn't cover the other losses since that time, nor does it recoup the lost tax dollars blacks have put in the system since 1913 at minimum that went to programs and policies we were excluded from. So Marc doesn't have to shut up, but perhaps you should.
Why should you be compensated for the loss of tax dollars that you didn't earn?

Yes, they do have that 'reparations' thing backwards. These black racist gimps need to pay a lot of white working class peoples' current descendants back for all the death and misery they caused by working as strikebreaking scabs and undercutting wages in general.

You are a disgusting Racist.

The very kind of Racist Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. called out in his "I Have a Dream" speech.
MLK was fighting for reparations. That's why the racist conservative whites had him assassinated.
You're insane.
He is correct.

It is really time whites on the far right stopped. You are not fooling anybody with your garbage. We blacks know what King stood for. Those my age and those younger are charged by their supreme sacrifice not to let down, quit, sell out, or turn into Uncle Tom’s to be accorded our rightful place in this society. That means we control the economic, social, and political environments in our community. The day has come to demand economic equality, which is the basis of all equality in a capitalist system. That is what Rev. Martin Luther King was moving towards when James Earl Ray showed the content of his character on April 4th, 1968.

"At the very same time that America refused to give the Negro any land, through an act of Congress our government was giving away millions of acres of land in the West and the Midwest, which meant it was willing to undergird its white peasants from Europe with an economic floor."

"But not only did they give them land, they built land grant colleges with government money to teach them how to farm. Not only that, they provided county agents to further their expertise in farming. Not only that, they provided low interest rates in order that they could mechanize their farms."

"Not only that, today many of these people are receiving millions of dollars in federal subsidies not to farm, and they are the very people telling the black man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps. And this is what we are faced with, and this is the reality."

"Now, when we come to Washington in this campaign, we are coming to get our check."

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
What fools like you don’t understand, it that you can’t DEMAND equality, you have to earn it each and every day by taking whatever life throws at you and overcoming it to achieve success. Equality cant and won’t be handed to you. You have to do what every other minority in the history of the USA did, spit in the eye of every person who disrespects you and prove them wrong by your own achievements in the face of adversity. Don’t demand special treatment, reparations, or racial set-asides. If you want to be equal, act equal. Get an education, dress for success, speak general American, go to work every day on time, do your best at every job and work at being a productive member of society. Before LBJ decided to give black Americans stuff, they were well on the way of doing exactly that. The black middle class was healthy and growing, blacks were achieving success on their own merits. After sixty years of being told you are inferior and need special accommodations to succeed, none of that is true anymore.

Forum List

Back