This is Why Blacks Don't Listen to Black Sellouts

You are a disgusting Racist.

The very kind of Racist Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. called out in his "I Have a Dream" speech.
MLK was fighting for reparations. That's why the racist conservative whites had him assassinated.
You're insane.
He is correct.

It is really time whites on the far right stopped. You are not fooling anybody with your garbage. We blacks know what King stood for. Those my age and those younger are charged by their supreme sacrifice not to let down, quit, sell out, or turn into Uncle Tom’s to be accorded our rightful place in this society. That means we control the economic, social, and political environments in our community. The day has come to demand economic equality, which is the basis of all equality in a capitalist system. That is what Rev. Martin Luther King was moving towards when James Earl Ray showed the content of his character on April 4th, 1968.

"At the very same time that America refused to give the Negro any land, through an act of Congress our government was giving away millions of acres of land in the West and the Midwest, which meant it was willing to undergird its white peasants from Europe with an economic floor."

"But not only did they give them land, they built land grant colleges with government money to teach them how to farm. Not only that, they provided county agents to further their expertise in farming. Not only that, they provided low interest rates in order that they could mechanize their farms."

"Not only that, today many of these people are receiving millions of dollars in federal subsidies not to farm, and they are the very people telling the black man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps. And this is what we are faced with, and this is the reality."

"Now, when we come to Washington in this campaign, we are coming to get our check."

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
What fools like you don’t understand, it that you can’t DEMAND equality, you have to earn it each and every day by taking whatever life throws at you and overcoming it to achieve success. Equality cant and won’t be handed to you. You have to do what every other minority in the history of the USA did, spit in the eye of every person who disrespects you and prove them wrong by your own achievements in the face of adversity. Don’t demand special treatment, reparations, or racial set-asides. If you want to be equal, act equal. Get an education, dress for success, speak general American, go to work every day on time, do your best at every job and work at being a productive member of society. Before LBJ decided to give black Americans stuff, they were well on the way of doing exactly that. The black middle class was healthy and growing, blacks were achieving success on their own merits. After sixty years of being told you are inferior and need special accommodations to succeed, none of that is true anymore.
BULLSEYE

Black sell outs annoy and piss me off more than any white racist ever could

Not even close.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
AZrailwhale
What fools like you don’t understand, it that you can’t DEMAND equality, you have to earn it each and every day by taking whatever life throws at you and overcoming it to achieve success. Equality cant and won’t be handed to you

Fk outta here. Black people should not have to work harder. Why are white people so inferior that blk ppl should just accept the headstart whites have and work harder ?

AZrailwhale
You have to do what every other minority in the history of the USA did, spit in the eye of every person who disrespects you and prove them wrong by your own achievements in the face of adversity.

Black people are the only people who challenge white supremacy - Racism. Other races are fine with racism so long as it's mainly aimed at black people. So what's with this spitting in the eye sh*t ?

AZrailwhale
Don’t demand special treatment, reparations, or racial set-asides. If you want to be equal, act equal.

This coming from white people who have had special treatment and racial set asides for 400 years?

OK. Got it.

Black people built the USA. Trump admits this. Reparations in the form of CASH PAYMENTS.

Everybody else has got their slice of te cake

main-qimg-b860c4829611f924c1d5c85c694a085c

Reparations was also given to the HEIRS of the Japanese who we’re interned. So the same should be done for the heirs of Black American slaves

main-qimg-a96c6333847740646397b64de30ab7ab

The American racist has taken part in the slaughter of over 50,000,000 Black people; therefore repatriations is a modest demand.

Reparations Package should start off at 40 Trillion.

That would be $Imillion going to every Foundational Black American who’s lineage traces back to the American slave trade that was enforced by the government Those payments can be dispersed in increments of $16k a month for 5 years

Meanwile North Carolina gave $846 million in taxpayer funds to white owned and run Apple (worth $2.3 trillion) to build a mainly white campus there. White owned and run Amazon (worth $1.7T) got $3.8B in subsidies across the U.S. When people get free money, it's "welfare." When white corporations do, it's "incentives."

main-qimg-9bba0ae0ad6aa0ea1aa43fa773c34958

AZrailwhale
Get an education, dress for success, speak general American, go to work every day on time, do your best at every job and work at being a productive member of society.

And after all that still find that white criminals are prefferred over black men that are clean

lol what did 'black people' build, exactly? Everything was built by whites, including the levees in the South. Blacks just pick a little cotton a month or so out of the year.

I know the facts about the filibuster rule and the FACT that escapes you is that regardless of the southern democrat fillibuster, the majority of democrats voted for the civil rights act and more democrats did than republicans. Southern republicans opposed Civil rights and the 1964 Republican presidential nominee opposed civil rights. These are FACTS that you choose to ignore in order to blame democrats for racism that has been bi-partisan.

When those like you talk about race based policy, start with the constitution. Stop pretending that race based policies began in the 1960's.

Sweetie ... You ought to know by now that I am not particularly fond of Republicans either.

If you want to beat up on me about something ... I do own a copy of Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell.
I know the works of Marx and Ingalls as well ... And own a copy of the Communist Manifesto.

Of course if you want to make the mistake that means I am a Marxist, you couldn't be more incorrect.

You really need to stop reading Sowell. He's an idiot.

I don't call people Marxists because they read Marx. I've read Marx and the manifesto too.
Interesting that an idiot would call a very intelligent person and idiot......
Sowell is an idiot. To you he's intelligent because he tells you what you want to hrar.
I had the great pleasure of taking an Economics class with Thomas Sowell at Amherst College. He was by FAR the most intelligent of any of the Economics professors that I took classes with. You hate him because he tells you something you don't want to hear!
Lefties always hate people smarter than they are. They're indoctrinated, so an educated person is a real threat. Those of us that are lifetime students and truth seekers enjoy learning. Lefties don't. Too much work.
Wrong. I have both a bachelors and masters in social science and not economics. Plus now 36 years of continuous study and research. Sowell is an economist, his views on the matters affecting blacks shows he has not done any study. Indoctrinated is you and you damn sure aren't seeking any truth. Deep study and critical evaluation are 2 things not done by the right. Simple minds like yours tries to find simple and easy answers.
Not economics? So you don't know economics and Thomas Sowell has taught it at some of the most prestigious universities in the country...but you think you know more than he does? Amusing...really... (eye roll)

I know the facts about the filibuster rule and the FACT that escapes you is that regardless of the southern democrat fillibuster, the majority of democrats voted for the civil rights act and more democrats did than republicans. Southern republicans opposed Civil rights and the 1964 Republican presidential nominee opposed civil rights. These are FACTS that you choose to ignore in order to blame democrats for racism that has been bi-partisan.

When those like you talk about race based policy, start with the constitution. Stop pretending that race based policies began in the 1960's.

Sweetie ... You ought to know by now that I am not particularly fond of Republicans either.

If you want to beat up on me about something ... I do own a copy of Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell.
I know the works of Marx and Ingalls as well ... And own a copy of the Communist Manifesto.

Of course if you want to make the mistake that means I am a Marxist, you couldn't be more incorrect.

I don't call people Marxists because they read Marx. I've read Marx and the manifesto too.
Sowell is an idiot. To you he's intelligent because he tells you what you want to hrar.
I had the great pleasure of taking an Economics class with Thomas Sowell at Amherst College. He was by FAR the most intelligent of any of the Economics professors that I took classes with. You hate him because he tells you something you don't want to hear!
Lefties always hate people smarter than they are. They're indoctrinated, so an educated person is a real threat. Those of us that are lifetime students and truth seekers enjoy learning. Lefties don't. Too much work.
Wrong. I have both a bachelors and masters in social science and not economics. Plus now 36 years of continuous study and research. Sowell is an economist, his views on the matters affecting blacks shows he has not done any study. Indoctrinated is you and you damn sure aren't seeking any truth. Deep study and critical evaluation are 2 things not done by the right. Simple minds like yours tries to find simple and easy answers.
Not economics? So you don't know economics and Thomas Sowell has taught it at some of the most prestigious universities in the country...but you think you know more than he does? Amusing...really... (eye roll)
Thomas Sowell is a fucking idiot. Understand? I don't give a damn where he taught, His assertions about blacks are incorrect and the only reason you defend him as opposed to those who are accurate like Michael Dyson, Jelani Cobb Lani Guinier, or the or the lady at the lady at the 1619 Project is because he says shit you want to believe about blacks. There are people who don't get paid to teach who know more than those who do. I have studied some economics but I have worked in the black community and Sowell has not. Those 3 -100 year old black survivors of Tulsa know more about these issues than me or Sowell and not one of them have a framed piece of paper hanging up on their wall.

Sowell is a dumb ass with no clue of the cause of the problems in the black community. Neither do you. Single parent families are not it. Now I showed you where welfare in the form of payments to single women with children existed for at least 55 years before blacks got benefits and these were the same times that the two idiots in the OP described as when the black family was supposed to be so great. I showed you that poverty in the black community was 2-3 times higher and that in fact crime is lower now than in those same great days those 2 idiots were talking about.

You cannot provide evidence that disputes any of it. So yes, I have shown that I know more than Sowell, which really is not that hard.

"What fools like you don’t understand, it that you can’t DEMAND equality, you have to earn it each and every day by taking whatever life throws at you and overcoming it to achieve success. Equality cant and won’t be handed to you. You have to do what every other minority in the history of the USA did, spit in the eye of every person who disrespects you and prove them wrong by your own achievements in the face of adversity. Don’t demand special treatment, reparations, or racial set-asides. If you want to be equal, act equal. Get an education, dress for success, speak general American, go to work every day on time, do your best at every job and work at being a productive member of society. Before LBJ decided to give black Americans stuff, they were well on the way of doing exactly that. The black middle class was healthy and growing, blacks were achieving success on their own merits. After sixty years of being told you are inferior and need special accommodations to succeed, none of that is true anymore."

Every other minority faces the same thing as blacks face. Except Asians from India who raise the Asian income level through being hired due to a government program called the H1B Visa. What idiots like you don't understand is the 245 years worth of legislation favoring whites that allows you to be so oblivious to reality.

Before LBJ, blacks had 55 percent poverty, about a 20 percent high school grad rate, few blacks had college educations, illiteracy was sky high. So everything you say in this regard is factually untrue. Last, I really think whites like you need to cease with the lectures. By what I read here I and every black person who decides to engage you idiots are better educated, more sucessful and we damn sure speak better English.

Whites have what they do by denying others the same opportunity, so don't lecture me on what blacks need to do white boy. Whites have got set asides, special treatment and reparations since 1776 and really earlier when you count the days of being a British colony. So we demand what whites have been given. Because you as a white person have told yourselves for 245 years that it is unfair for you to have to compete with the indigenous nations, blacks, asians and the relatives of the people in the indigenous nations coming up here from the south. You have lied to yourselves since 1776 and the big lie has been repeated and taught in Schoolbooks so much that whites like you live in a constant delusion of saltine grandeur whereby you think you can lecture others about things whites have never done.

Last edited:
Nah, we don't have to do that. Not when we have the vote totals.

As it pertains to the Civil Rights Act, 153 democrats and 139 republicans voted in favor of the legislation in the house . In the senate, 46 democrats and 27 republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act.

HR. 7152, Senate vote on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Jun 19, 1964 HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964

H.R. 7152. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Adoption of a resolution (h. Res. 789) providing for house approval of the bill as amended by the Senate, Jul 2, 1964 H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ADOPTION OF A ... -- House Vote #182 -- Jul 2, 1964.

The longest Filibuster on record in Congress is when the Democrats Filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
The longest individual Filibuster on record was when Democrat Senator Strom Thurmond from South Carolina Filibustered the 1957 Civil Rights Act.

And if this were 1957 you'd have a point

BUUUUT

You do know that Thurmond, just like all the other Southern Democratic Racists turned GOP.
Didn't know that?
Guess maybe you forgot to read the rest
Only three switched

lol what did 'black people' build, exactly? Everything was built by whites, including the levees in the South. Blacks just pick a little cotton a month or so out of the year.
Not true.

"In the late 1800s, depending on the city, 70% to 80% of black households were two-parent. Dr. Thomas Sowell has argued, “The black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life.”

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children. Today most Americans love the program. However, when the act was signed, the law was made to exclude occupations that were mainly occupied by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, 65 percent of blacks in America were ineligible. So for years a majority of blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

Time out! Hold up! Whoa! Let’s take a short break from the action to talk about the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each stated as Aid To Dependent Children. “ For the purpose of enabling each State to furnish financial assistance, as far as practicable under the conditions in such State, to needy dependent children, there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1936, the sum of $24,750,000, and there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for each fiscal year thereafter a sum sufficient to carry out the purposes of this title. The sums made available under this section shall be used for making payments to States which have submitted, and had approved by the Board, State plans for aid to dependent children.”

This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Seems that Sowell is unable to point this out and in fact this is part of long tradition of taking care of poor single parent white families.

Aid to Dependent Children or ADC (later renamed Aid to Families with Dependent Children, AFDC) was Title IV of the Social Security Act of 1935. At first it functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states maintain their mothers’ aid laws that had been passed in 40 states between 1910 and 1920. With the federal government providing 1/3 of costs, the program offered aid to poor parents, imagined at that time to be always female, caring for children without a husband.

The ADC plan was written by the former directors of the U.S. Children’s Bureau in the Department of Labor, Grace Abbott and Katherine Lenroot. They lobbied hard to get this program added to the Social Security bill, which was aimed at male breadwinners, reflecting the masculinist assumptions and composition of the Committee on Economic Security (CES) that wrote the bill. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers lacked the support of a breadwinner, no matter how they got to that position.

From the time of the Childrens Bureau until 1965 no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and subsisided the disintegration of the white family. It was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were two-parent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past."-Walter Williams

In 1938 During this time of great black 2 parent family morality, the poverty rate for blacks was 80 percent. In 1959, it was 55 percent. These sky high rates of poverty occurred during the time these fools rant about the black 2 parent family. Today due to the " liberal welfare state breaking up the black family by giving them welfare" black poverty is half of what it was in 1959 and more than 1/3 of what it was in those grand old glorious days of the two parent black family.

Blacks afflicted with Internalized racism repeating bs from Daniel Moynihan should not be taken seriously in any discussion on matters of race in America.

Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, 587–600 (1987). The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979 | Demography | Duke University Press

Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, US Department of the Census, http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/historical/people.html
Nobody serious in the black community respects Thomas Sowell. No-one

Name black people like Thomas Sowell from the 1950's and 1960 that are remembered and homoured by people ?

I'll wait.

But you know who the fk who is MLK was.
You know who the FK who Malcolm X was.
You know who the FK who the black panthers were.
You know who the fk who Rosa Parks was.
You know who the FK who Nelson Mandela was.

Why ? Coz they stood up and fought were not afraid to die. T

For people who don't know who Thomas Sowell is. Let me bring some clarity.

Thomas Sowell is a black man who is a senior fellow at The Hoover Institute which is a white supremacist think tank.

Thomas Sowell also thinks that the book "The Bell Curve" (The white supremacist bible which is a book that basically tries to prove how stupid blk ppl are) is a good well written book.

Thomas Sowell is retired. He's a 90 year old man. He's made enough money from hustling the white supremacists by articulating their racist views for them.

It's the oldest play in the Book of White Eddicts: use a black man to condone and excuse or cover for racist actions by white people. Because if a black man agrees, it can't possibly be racist.

Thomas Sowell is a fucking idiot. Understand? I don't give a damn where he taught, His assertions about blacks are incorrect and the only reason you defend him as opposed to those who are accurate like Michael Dyson, Jelani Cobb Lani Guinier, or the or the lady at the lady at the 1619 Project is because he says shit you want to believe about blacks. There are people who don't get paid to teach who know more than those who do. I have studied some economics but I have worked in the black community and Sowell has not. Those 3 -100 year old black survivors of Tulsa know more about these issues than me or Sowell and not one of them have a framed piece of paper hanging up on their wall.

Sowell is a dumb ass with no clue of the cause of the problems in the black community. Neither do you. Single parent families are not it. Now I showed you where welfare in the form of payments to single women with children existed for at least 55 years before blacks got benefits and these were the same times that the two idiots in the OP described as when the black family was supposed to be so great. I showed you that poverty in the black community was 2-3 times higher and that in fact crime is lower now than in those same great days those 2 idiots were talking about.

You cannot provide evidence that disputes any of it. So yes, I have shown that I know more than Sowell, which really is not that hard.
This idiot has been my latest to be put on ignore...I just cant take that stupidity anymore...

quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-th...jpg

"In the late 1800s, depending on the city, 70% to 80% of black households were two-parent. Dr. Thomas Sowell has argued, “The black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life.”

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children. Today most Americans love the program. However, when the act was signed, the law was made to exclude occupations that were mainly occupied by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, 65 percent of blacks in America were ineligible. So for years a majority of blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

Time out! Hold up! Whoa! Let’s take a short break from the action to talk about the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each stated as Aid To Dependent Children. “ For the purpose of enabling each State to furnish financial assistance, as far as practicable under the conditions in such State, to needy dependent children, there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1936, the sum of $24,750,000, and there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for each fiscal year thereafter a sum sufficient to carry out the purposes of this title. The sums made available under this section shall be used for making payments to States which have submitted, and had approved by the Board, State plans for aid to dependent children.”

This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Seems that Sowell is unable to point this out and in fact this is part of long tradition of taking care of poor single parent white families.

Aid to Dependent Children or ADC (later renamed Aid to Families with Dependent Children, AFDC) was Title IV of the Social Security Act of 1935. At first it functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states maintain their mothers’ aid laws that had been passed in 40 states between 1910 and 1920. With the federal government providing 1/3 of costs, the program offered aid to poor parents, imagined at that time to be always female, caring for children without a husband.

The ADC plan was written by the former directors of the U.S. Children’s Bureau in the Department of Labor, Grace Abbott and Katherine Lenroot. They lobbied hard to get this program added to the Social Security bill, which was aimed at male breadwinners, reflecting the masculinist assumptions and composition of the Committee on Economic Security (CES) that wrote the bill. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers lacked the support of a breadwinner, no matter how they got to that position.

From the time of the Childrens Bureau until 1965 no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and subsisided the disintegration of the white family. It was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were two-parent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past."-Walter Williams

In 1938 During this time of great black 2 parent family morality, the poverty rate for blacks was 80 percent. In 1959, it was 55 percent. These sky high rates of poverty occurred during the time these fools rant about the black 2 parent family. Today due to the " liberal welfare state breaking up the black family by giving them welfare" black poverty is half of what it was in 1959 and more than 1/3 of what it was in those grand old glorious days of the two parent black family.

Blacks afflicted with Internalized racism repeating bs from Daniel Moynihan should not be taken seriously in any discussion on matters of race in America.

Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, 587–600 (1987). The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979 | Demography | Duke University Press

Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, US Department of the Census, http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/historical/people.html
Nobody serious in the black community respects Thomas Sowell. No-one

Name black people like Thomas Sowell from the 1950's and 1960 that are remembered and homoured by people ?

I'll wait.

But you know who the fk who is MLK was.
You know who the FK who Malcolm X was.
You know who the FK who the black panthers were.
You know who the fk who Rosa Parks was.
You know who the FK who Nelson Mandela was.

Why ? Coz they stood up and fought were not afraid to die. T

For people who don't know who Thomas Sowell is. Let me bring some clarity.

Thomas Sowell is a black man who is a senior fellow at The Hoover Institute which is a white supremacist think tank.

Thomas Sowell also thinks that the book "The Bell Curve" (The white supremacist bible which is a book that basically tries to prove how stupid blk ppl are) is a good well written book.

Thomas Sowell is retired. He's a 90 year old man. He's made enough money from hustling the white supremacists by articulating their racist views for them.

It's the oldest play in the Book of White Eddicts: use a black man to condone and excuse or cover for racist actions by white people. Because if a black man agrees, it can't possibly be racist.
I bet you only talk for the black community that is uneducated in the inner cities...Most of my friend who live in Baltimore and Cheverly Maryland, in the respectable neighborhoods think very highly of Thomas, while thinking pretty lowly of you race baiters...

"This is why Blacks don't listen to Black sellouts."

Most people, regardless of color, tend not to listen to those whose ideas do not conform to their personal narrative or preconceived ideas. That's it, period.

That's all you had to type rather than "cut-and-paste."

What fools like you don’t understand, it that you can’t DEMAND equality, you have to earn it each and every day by taking whatever life throws at you and overcoming it to achieve success. Equality cant and won’t be handed to you. You have to do what every other minority in the history of the USA did, spit in the eye of every person who disrespects you and prove them wrong by your own achievements in the face of adversity
It has never worked like that
Our society denied equality through both our laws and social constructs. Proving you were equal had little bearing on changing things. Blacks, Hispanics , Asians, gays all had to use protest and the courts to receive equal treatment

Thomas Sowell is a fucking idiot. Understand? I don't give a damn where he taught, His assertions about blacks are incorrect

Sowell mimics the blame the victim rhetoric being spouted by Conservatives.
Racism is over, everyone is now equal, if you are still struggling it is your own damn fault.

Along with Alvena King, Allan West and Candace Owens he plays the Conservative media circuit telling whites what they want to hear. Pays well

Thomas Sowell is a fucking idiot. Understand? I don't give a damn where he taught, His assertions about blacks are incorrect

Sowell mimics the blame the victim rhetoric being spouted by Conservatives.
Racism is over, everyone is now equal, if you are still struggling it is your own damn fault.

Along with Alvena King, Allan West and Candace Owens he plays the Conservative media circuit telling whites what they want to hear. Pays well
Exactly and that's why most blacks don't listen to him.

@andaronjim
I bet you only talk for the black community that is uneducated in the inner cities.

Black people don't fk with Thomas Sowell. He's just a white ass kissing fool.

@andaronjim

Most of my friend who live in Baltimore and Cheverly Maryland, in the respectable neighborhoods think very highly of Thomas, while thinking pretty lowly of you race baiters.

Is that supposed to impress me ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"This is why Blacks don't listen to Black sellouts."

Most people, regardless of color, tend not to listen to those whose ideas do not conform to their personal narrative or preconceived ideas. That's it, period.

That's all you had to type rather than "cut-and-paste."

That cut and paste narrative only gets used when you can't debunk the argument. Other than that your post is bullshit.

Forum List

Back