This is Why Blacks Don't Listen to Black Sellouts

Lincoln thought that Black people were inferior to White people.

Very few thought otherwise in his day.
But Lincoln thought blacks should be compensated for their labor. He thought slavery was an abomination. He was willing to stand up and say so.....not many at the time were willing to say so
Agree. Tell us, which political party did Lincoln belong to.

Lincoln was one of the original Republicans
Back in the day when Republicans actually cared about people above the interests of big business.
Republicans cared about freedom for all people and still do. Republicans never believed in using taxpayer dollars to buy votes. That's not caring. That's government dependence.

Thomas Sowell earned at least 2 million dollars in grants from right wing foundations who financed his salary and research for his anti black bullshit. White racists made this man a comfortable living and not one of you racists who slurp on his dick can name one initiative e started in black communities to create a solution. Yet you white idiots tell us how he is one to listen to. I have more respect for Robert Woodson and he's a sellout, but at least he used money from right wingers to establish economic development programs.
Tell us about the Democrat solutions to the black problems in Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, etc.

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality… I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied every thing."

Racist today

In 1860, that was the accepted view towards blacks.
You would find very few who advocated full equality for blacks.
The idea of blacks voting, being on juries and being fully equal to whites in every way was not accepted in our country until the 1960s
If Lincoln had supported intermarriage, he would have been lynched.

Republicans cared about freedom for all people and still do.
Show some current Republican initiatives that help poor and working Americans more than it helps the wealthy.

Modern Republican policies are built upon helping business at the expense of workers. Helping the wealthy at the expense of the poor.

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality… I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied every thing."

Racist today

The idea of blacks voting, being on juries and being fully equal to whites in every way was not accepted in our country until the 1960s
Blacks were elected to office in many places in the south after slavery was banned. The Democrats even tried to shoot them while in Congress.

Show some current Republican initiatives that help poor and working Americans more than it helps the wealthy.

Modern Republican policies are built upon helping business at the expense of workers. Helping the wealthy at the expense of the poor.
Trump had the highest black employment ever and Democrats were angry about it.

Racist today

Blacks were elected to office in many places in the south after slavery was banned. The Democrats even tried to shoot them while in Congress.
Yes, during the few years of Reconstruction
Reconstruction was quickly replaced by Jim Crow and Jim Crow ruled for 100 years

Trump had the highest black employment ever and Democrats were angry about it.
Trump left office with fewer blacks employed than when Obama left

Racist today

Reconstruction was quickly replaced by Jim Crow and Jim Crow ruled for 100 years
Which political party initiated and enforced Jim Crow?

Racist today

Which political party initiated and enforced Jim Crow?

Jim Crow was a function of Southern Society most who tended to be Democrats
They also tended to be White and Baptist

Racist today

Uh ... He was still a racist, in that he believed the black man was inferior to the white man, because of their race.
You don't have to tell me any of the other garbage ... He referred to that in the quote I posted.

Racist today

Uh ... He was still a racist, in that he believed the black man was inferior to the white man, because of their race.
You don't have to tell me any of the other garbage ... He referred to that in the quote I posted.

Yes, if you look at racism as an absolute
But it was an accepted fact of the day that blacks, Indians, Mexicans, Chinese, the Irish and women were not the equals of White, Christian males

Yes, if you look at racism as an absolute
But it was an accepted fact of the day that blacks, Indians, Mexicans, Chinese and women were not the equals of White, Christian males

If you read what I posted ... I said "racist by it's truest definition".

You don't have to give me excuses, or try to explain it to me ...
I know what the fuck I am saying ... :auiqs.jpg:

Not economics? So you don't know economics and Thomas Sowell has taught it at some of the most prestigious universities in the country...but you think you know more than he does? Amusing...really... (eye roll)
Information has NEVER been a strong suit for these psycho Leftist.

Thomas Sowell is a fucking idiot. Understand? I don't give a damn where he taught, His assertions about blacks are incorrect and the only reason you defend him as opposed to those who are accurate like Michael Dyson, Jelani Cobb Lani Guinier, or the or the lady at the lady at the 1619 Project is because he says shit you want to believe about blacks. There are people who don't get paid to teach who know more than those who do. I have studied some economics but I have worked in the black community and Sowell has not. Those 3 -100 year old black survivors of Tulsa know more about these issues than me or Sowell and not one of them have a framed piece of paper hanging up on their wall.

Sowell is a dumb ass with no clue of the cause of the problems in the black community. Neither do you. Single parent families are not it. Now I showed you where welfare in the form of payments to single women with children existed for at least 55 years before blacks got benefits and these were the same times that the two idiots in the OP described as when the black family was supposed to be so great. I showed you that poverty in the black community was 2-3 times higher and that in fact crime is lower now than in those same great days those 2 idiots were talking about.

You cannot provide evidence that disputes any of it. So yes, I have shown that I know more than Sowell, which really is not that hard.
Says the RACIST with a single digit IQ ... :rolleyes:

So you're admitting that you still want the white man to be your master and pay for your housing, clothing, food, medical expenses and general welfare and you'll vote for whoever he tells you to. Sounds like you're still a slave.
Yep ...

These racist cocksuckers are really just that stupid.

AZrailwhale
What fools like you don’t understand, it that you can’t DEMAND equality, you have to earn it each and every day by taking whatever life throws at you and overcoming it to achieve success. Equality cant and won’t be handed to you

Fk outta here. Black people should not have to work harder. Why are white people so inferior that blk ppl should just accept the headstart whites have and work harder ?

AZrailwhale
You have to do what every other minority in the history of the USA did, spit in the eye of every person who disrespects you and prove them wrong by your own achievements in the face of adversity.

Black people are the only people who challenge white supremacy - Racism. Other races are fine with racism so long as it's mainly aimed at black people. So what's with this spitting in the eye sh*t ?

AZrailwhale
Don’t demand special treatment, reparations, or racial set-asides. If you want to be equal, act equal.

This coming from white people who have had special treatment and racial set asides for 400 years?

OK. Got it.

Black people built the USA. Trump admits this. Reparations in the form of CASH PAYMENTS.

Everybody else has got their slice of te cake

main-qimg-b860c4829611f924c1d5c85c694a085c

Reparations was also given to the HEIRS of the Japanese who we’re interned. So the same should be done for the heirs of Black American slaves

main-qimg-a96c6333847740646397b64de30ab7ab

The American racist has taken part in the slaughter of over 50,000,000 Black people; therefore repatriations is a modest demand.

Reparations Package should start off at 40 Trillion.

That would be $Imillion going to every Foundational Black American who’s lineage traces back to the American slave trade that was enforced by the government Those payments can be dispersed in increments of $16k a month for 5 years

Meanwile North Carolina gave $846 million in taxpayer funds to white owned and run Apple (worth $2.3 trillion) to build a mainly white campus there. White owned and run Amazon (worth $1.7T) got $3.8B in subsidies across the U.S. When people get free money, it's "welfare." When white corporations do, it's "incentives."

main-qimg-9bba0ae0ad6aa0ea1aa43fa773c34958

AZrailwhale
Get an education, dress for success, speak general American, go to work every day on time, do your best at every job and work at being a productive member of society.

And after all that still find that white criminals are prefferred over black men that are clean
Well, since none of us has been here 400 years, that’s false. You can’t expect special privileges for what some people may have had before our time.

Well, since none of us has been here 400 years, that’s false. You can’t expect special privileges for what some people may have had before our time.

What they want is more like a bookie trying to make you pay your dead Uncle Vinny's gambling debts.

Racist today

Here is reality. We pay massive taxes for what you support. And after a half century, there shoudl be more massive advances.

Forum List

Back