This is Why Blacks Don't Listen to Black Sellouts

White Flight
White Flight??? BULL-SHIT!!! I was living in the suburbs of Washington DC during the 60s. I SAW IT!!! Upscale Blacks moving out of DC and into predominantly White suburban neighborhoods. Moving on up!!! That wasn't just a song from a great TV show, it was real. And uninformed bots like you can't pull that one over. White Flight? Wrong. BLACK FLIGHT. That is what happened.

You're the one carrying hatred. Marc and I use facts to end it.
I don't hate anyone, certainly not Black people. If I did, I wouldn't be managing a Black Deaths Matter thread calling attention to the Black carnage in the inner cities. I notice that you and Marc do a nice job of ignoring that misery and carnage. Why is that?
“From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and black-on-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.”

This bit of information comes from a report issued in October of 2017 by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. The title is, “Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15.” This report shows that for a 21 year period of time, while people like YOU, were promoting a narrative of high black on black crime, the reality is that black on black crime was being reduced. It also shows that most crimes are intra-racial and that whites were victimized by other whites primarily and at approximately the same percentage.

“During 2012-15, there were no differences among white, black, and Hispanic intraracial victimizations reported to police.”

These facts show the utter silliness and nonsense whites like YOU share relative to the issue of black on black crime. This information shows that black on black crime had been actually reduced over a 2-decade span and that was due to the very hard work of unknown, not so famous blacks toiling in obscurity in cities/towns all over this country. These are the stories that rarely get told by the media.

I was one of those people. In fact:

On August 15, 2013, The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice published a paper by Mike Males entitled, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests.” The data was basically ignored, even by President Obama. But the implications of this study were so important that it was a dereliction of duty to not make this information widely known to the American public.

Whites like you tend to create nostalgia about the past. The fact is that the good old days never were. I say that as a black citizen of this country, but the good old days never existed for anyone. Males points this out in his report.

“For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964.

You aren't calling attention to jack shit. That thread is just more white racist bullshit. How about you concern yourself with this:

Babies born to white mothers are almost four times more likely to be killed by drugs than those born to black and Hispanic women, CDC report finds

A new CDC report looked at infant death certificates between 2015 and 2017, and found 442 that were drug-related

The most common drug listed on death certificates was methamphetamine, which had 154 mentions

Researchers found 60.4% of babies who died were born to white women

This is 3.5 times greater than the 17.6% of babies born to black mothers and the 16.7% born to Hispanic women

More than two-thirds, 67.2%, of infants were born to women with a high school diploma or less and 2.9% were born to women with higher education degrees

White mothers in the U.S. are nearly four times more likely to have an infant death involving drugs, a new report published on Thursday finds.

Where's the dad? Is he the one supplying the meth?

White Flight
White Flight??? BULL-SHIT!!! I was living in the suburbs of Washington DC during the 60s. I SAW IT!!! Upscale Blacks moving out of DC and into predominantly White suburban neighborhoods. Moving on up!!! That wasn't just a song from a great TV show, it was real. And uninformed bots like you can't pull that one over. White Flight? Wrong. BLACK FLIGHT. That is what happened.
No, it's called white flight and its documented.

Agreed.

BUT.........

Blacks do listen to Black con artists and racists. Obama and Holder are exhibits A and B.
And POS trumpstain is the bigly, yuest con man to ever hold office.
Trump is an embarrassment to the USA History.
Shame on you RWI Contards.

Shame on you for continuing to support him in the future.
SHAME ON YOU.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Only when the law required that others be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.
Bears repeating. American posters have also told me that's the reason the US cannot go to single payer health care, it doesn't want Blacks getting 'free stuff'. One has only to read this message bored to see that's a reasonable supposition.
That's not correct.
The US healthcare market is valued at around 5 TRILLION dollars
Under Obamacare the insurance company profits on ACA policies was limited to 15%.
Do you think some racism one way or another is really going to impact the decision to walk away from a guaranteed 750 billion annually?

The only color in this equation is green.
Truthfully there are whites out there with this sentiment. Because if gree was the only color that mattered you would not see things like this:

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

“The U.S. racial welth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

DEMOS

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable”

The vast majority of your posts are cut & paste. That clearly demonstrates that you lack the intellectual prowess required to formulate an original, intelligent thought. Just as you rely on the gub'mint for your monthly check, so do you rely on others for commentary which you present as your own. Plagiarism is sad.

How much are you owed, IM2? How much should you get to satisfy your craving for reparations?

Remember, if you can't come up with a number, you shouldn't expect anyone else to...
Wrong and thats really irrelevant. You just have no rebuttal.

Thie OP is not about reparations. It is about the incorrect assessment of the black community by the sellouts whites like you worship.

Totally not wrong and completely relevant...
Thie OP is not about reparations. It is about the incorrect assessment of the black community by the sellouts whites like you worship.

I don't "worship" anyone but my hot Puerto Rican girlfriend. That woman's a goddess of the highest order.

To state it plainly enough so that even you may comprehend, you're just too stupid to come up with your own thoughts. You can't do it when talking about "sellouts" (whatever the fuck they are) or when it comes to an amount for reparations.

You're almost inviting people to mock you. The funny part is that you're too stupid to recognize even that...

Totally not wrong and completely relevant...

I don't "worship" anyone but my hot Puerto Rican girlfriend. That woman's a goddess of the highest order.

To state it plainly enough so that even you may comprehend, you're just too stupid to come up with your own thoughts. You can't do it when talking about "sellouts" (whatever the fuck they are) or when it comes to an amount for reparations.

You're almost inviting people to mock you. The funny part is that you're too stupid to recognize even that...
Completely wrong and completely irrelevant. You are a sorry piece of racist trash without an original thought. You repeat the same stupid shit the rest of the racists do. This is why you're in here asking about reparations when that's not the topic. I am simply more informed on these issues than you. I should be due to the fact that this is what my degrees are in combined with nearly 30 years of work experience.

So let me make this clear so you understand,

I'M SMARTER THAN YOU.

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT REPARATIONS.

AND THE COMMENTS OF BOTH SOWELL AND WILLIAMS WERE SHOWN TO BE INCORRECT.

Completely wrong and completely irrelevant.

Totally relevant and absolutely true. You plagiarize hoping no one will catch you. Well, the truth of the matter is that your normal posting style is one of incomplete sentences, misspellings, and grammatical and punctuation errors.

So, when you post something that doesn't contain those, the only conclusion to reach is that you cut and paste...

You are a sorry piece of racist trash without an original thought.

Says the dirty negro who cuts and pastes...

You repeat the same stupid shit the rest of the racists do. This is why you're in here asking about reparations when that's not the topic.

Oh, no, you're wrong. I'm asking about them here because you're such a little negro chickenshit that you've dodged the issue in every other thread in which it's come up...

I am simply more informed on these issues than you. I should be due to the fact that this is what my degrees are in combined with nearly 30 years of work experience.

Please, bitch, you don't have "degrees". You're just a whiny porch monkey trying to come across as intelligent.

You're failing in that regard, by the way...

So let me make this clear so you understand,

I'M SMARTER THAN YOU.

In your fuckin' dreams, dipshit.

You're a funny guy...

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT REPARATIONS.

It is now, unless you want to be man enough to address them in the other threads where you've been dodging the issue...

You are the problem. Stop looking at skin color and look at people's character like Dr. Martin Luther King told us. Idiot.
IM2 is the very Racist Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was calling out in his "I Have a Dream" speech.
People like IM2 use "racism" as a tool...a prop...a diversion...an excuse! It's their fallback whenever life deals them a set back...whenever a choice that they've made hasn't worked out...whenever they don't get what they want.
No, people like IM2 call out racists by using documented fact. Dumb ass whites who can't face those facts try rationalizing the mental ass whipping they take with excuses like the ones you presented or project themselves on to others. Racism is a fact of life for us and the claims you are making here are because you have been shown that the sellouts whose dicks you have slurped on for years are incorrrect and you can't take it.
You really think you give people a "mental ass whipping" because you accuse them of racism? With all due respect, IM2...playing the race card is the last resort of a failed point of view...only with YOU...it's usually your FIRST choice which says volumes about you!

"In the late 1800s, depending on the city, 70% to 80% of black households were two-parent. Dr. Thomas Sowell has argued, “The black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life.”

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children. Today most Americans love the program. However, when the act was signed, the law was made to exclude occupations that were mainly occupied by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, 65 percent of blacks in America were ineligible. So for years a majority of blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

Time out! Hold up! Whoa! Let’s take a short break from the action to talk about the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each stated as Aid To Dependent Children. “ For the purpose of enabling each State to furnish financial assistance, as far as practicable under the conditions in such State, to needy dependent children, there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1936, the sum of $24,750,000, and there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for each fiscal year thereafter a sum sufficient to carry out the purposes of this title. The sums made available under this section shall be used for making payments to States which have submitted, and had approved by the Board, State plans for aid to dependent children.”

This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Seems that Sowell is unable to point this out and in fact this is part of long tradition of taking care of poor single parent white families.

Aid to Dependent Children or ADC (later renamed Aid to Families with Dependent Children, AFDC) was Title IV of the Social Security Act of 1935. At first it functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states maintain their mothers’ aid laws that had been passed in 40 states between 1910 and 1920. With the federal government providing 1/3 of costs, the program offered aid to poor parents, imagined at that time to be always female, caring for children without a husband.

The ADC plan was written by the former directors of the U.S. Children’s Bureau in the Department of Labor, Grace Abbott and Katherine Lenroot. They lobbied hard to get this program added to the Social Security bill, which was aimed at male breadwinners, reflecting the masculinist assumptions and composition of the Committee on Economic Security (CES) that wrote the bill. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers lacked the support of a breadwinner, no matter how they got to that position.

From the time of the Childrens Bureau until 1965 no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and subsisided the disintegration of the white family. It was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were two-parent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past."-Walter Williams

In 1938 During this time of great black 2 parent family morality, the poverty rate for blacks was 80 percent. In 1959, it was 55 percent. These sky high rates of poverty occurred during the time these fools rant about the black 2 parent family. Today due to the " liberal welfare state breaking up the black family by giving them welfare" black poverty is half of what it was in 1959 and more than 1/3 of what it was in those grand old glorious days of the two parent black family.

Blacks afflicted with Internalized racism repeating bs from Daniel Moynihan should not be taken seriously in any discussion on matters of race in America.

Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, 587–600 (1987). The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979 | Demography | Duke University Press

Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, US Department of the Census, http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/historical/people.html
Facts!

Black Americans' biggest problem remains racism via government policies and culture from the dominant white society.
Yet you continue to vote for the very people like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer who keep you poor...Notice how you gasoline prices have gone up, sure isnt making you rich, notice how the taxes are going up, sure isnt making you rich...I used to feel sorry for the poor, but when they vote for the very people who keep them poor, i just laugh at their stupidity...
Now you're just a dumb ass. For you to actually believe that shows you have a supreme mental disibility. If the republican party offered something better we'd vote republican. You motherfuckers are trying to make it harder for us to vote and you're trying to tell us that stale ass lie you right wing racist punks repeat every day. Why in the FUCK would I join a party full of white USMB members?

Now stop lying about why gas prices are going up and stop lying about taxes. The only people working to make us poorer are republicans and we would be extremely stupid to support the Anglo Saxon Heritage Caucus.
Republicans had the black vote for 60 years.
Then they sold them out for the southern conservative vote
Yes, blacks were republicans for 100 years. Then they nominated Goldwater and that was the lat straw.
Blacks started to migrate to Democrats under FDR
Why? Because his programs helped them.

They supported JFK for the same reason

Once LBJ passed Civil Rights legislation, Blacks became firm Democrats and Republicans scrambled to recruit disgruntled white racists
You mean once Democrats started buying votes with taxpayer money Blacks became firm Democrats...right Winger? So how has that REALLY worked out for the average Black person living in our big cities? Is their life better than it was before? Safer? Or have liberal policies turned vast areas of American cities into wastelands unfit to live in?
You do realize what the Great Depression was don’t you?
FDR centered recovery on helping struggling people rather than struggling corporations. That included blacks

How have blacks in the Big City done under Democrats vs what Republicans offered them?
Much better with urban enterprise zones, education programs, jobs training, healthcare, food and housing programs

What have Republicans done for inner city blacks other than build more prisons?
Are Black people supposed to live their lives depending upon government programs or at some point become like every other citizen?
No

But in the US we help people who need helping
And the fact that these government programs have been growing for over 50 years now shouldn't be a concern, huh.
Not as big a concern as the larger percentage of wealth among the one percent or stagnant wages
Your priorities are messed up. You should be concerned about the dropout rate among Blacks and preparedness for competing in the marketplace instead of government programs that only further dependence. You're stupid.
What are Republicans doing about the dropout rate among blacks?
Democrats provide many programs for educational advancement for minority students
Republicans bitch like hell
Again, your programs obviously aren't working. President Trump provided the highest employment opportunities for Blacks ever, but Democrats hated him for it. Democrats don't fix problems. Democrats exploit them. You should be ashamed.
Millions of blacks went to college under these grants

More blacks got jobs under Obama than Trump
Bullshit. President Trump had the highest employment of Blacks ever.
President Trump ended up with fewer blacks employed than when he started
What a dishonest post. How can you look at yourself in the mirror?

What a dishonest post. How can you look at yourself in the mirror?
I know you are but what am I?

More blacks got jobs under Obama than under Trump
More blacks got jobs under Biden than Trump

Prove otherwise

Starting in the 1920s and surging in the 1940s, blacks left the farms and flocked to the cities. The cities provided good paying jobs where blacks could buy homes and raise families

By the 1970s, those manufacturing jobs left the cities and blacks were left behind to fend for themselves. That led to a break up of black families
And financial incentives from the government played no role in that whatsoever? Sounds awfully convenient. I notice as well that you ignore the white people left behind when global competition forced manufacturing jobs to move to the lowest bidder.

"In the late 1800s, depending on the city, 70% to 80% of black households were two-parent. Dr. Thomas Sowell has argued, “The black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life.”

The Social Security Act of 1935 created the Social Security program, state unemployment insurance, and assistance to single women with children. Today most Americans love the program. However, when the act was signed, the law was made to exclude occupations that were mainly occupied by blacks. When President Roosevelt signed the law, 65 percent of blacks in America were ineligible. So for years a majority of blacks were excluded from social security savings and could not get unemployment.

Time out! Hold up! Whoa! Let’s take a short break from the action to talk about the assistance to single women with children part of the Social Security Act. Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each stated as Aid To Dependent Children. “ For the purpose of enabling each State to furnish financial assistance, as far as practicable under the conditions in such State, to needy dependent children, there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1936, the sum of $24,750,000, and there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for each fiscal year thereafter a sum sufficient to carry out the purposes of this title. The sums made available under this section shall be used for making payments to States which have submitted, and had approved by the Board, State plans for aid to dependent children.”

This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Seems that Sowell is unable to point this out and in fact this is part of long tradition of taking care of poor single parent white families.

Aid to Dependent Children or ADC (later renamed Aid to Families with Dependent Children, AFDC) was Title IV of the Social Security Act of 1935. At first it functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states maintain their mothers’ aid laws that had been passed in 40 states between 1910 and 1920. With the federal government providing 1/3 of costs, the program offered aid to poor parents, imagined at that time to be always female, caring for children without a husband.

The ADC plan was written by the former directors of the U.S. Children’s Bureau in the Department of Labor, Grace Abbott and Katherine Lenroot. They lobbied hard to get this program added to the Social Security bill, which was aimed at male breadwinners, reflecting the masculinist assumptions and composition of the Committee on Economic Security (CES) that wrote the bill. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers lacked the support of a breadwinner, no matter how they got to that position.

From the time of the Childrens Bureau until 1965 no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and subsisided the disintegration of the white family. It was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were two-parent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past."-Walter Williams

In 1938 During this time of great black 2 parent family morality, the poverty rate for blacks was 80 percent. In 1959, it was 55 percent. These sky high rates of poverty occurred during the time these fools rant about the black 2 parent family. Today due to the " liberal welfare state breaking up the black family by giving them welfare" black poverty is half of what it was in 1959 and more than 1/3 of what it was in those grand old glorious days of the two parent black family.

Blacks afflicted with Internalized racism repeating bs from Daniel Moynihan should not be taken seriously in any discussion on matters of race in America.

Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, 587–600 (1987). The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979 | Demography | Duke University Press

Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, US Department of the Census, http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/historical/people.html
For someone to come here and claim that the welfare system DIDN'T cause damage to the family structure in black America borders on farce, IM2!
Because it didn't . Your white ass just needs to shut the fuck up trying to argue with me about issues pertaining to blacks.
Interesting. The case could then be made that you should just shut up trying to argue with a white person about issues pertaining to whites. IOW, you're not a race guru.

"The fundamental problem, in which this is most clearly the case, is that of family structure." - (1965) THE MOYNIHAN REPORT: THE NEGRO FAMILY, THE CASE FOR NATIONAL ACTION

LBJ: The negro family is crumbling?! OMG Let's replace the black male head of household with a government check and create a permanent, government dependent underclass and "I'll have them ****** voting democrat for the next 2 hundred years"
The fundamental problem was white racism. A white man doing a report on blacks holds no weight. Moynihan was wrong.
And yet a well educated black man saying something about race that you don't like has you spitting mad and you ignore what he says as well. Why is it that you only listen to what agrees with you?

Facts!

Black Americans' biggest problem remains racism via government policies and culture from the dominant white society.
Yet you continue to vote for the very people like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer who keep you poor...Notice how you gasoline prices have gone up, sure isnt making you rich, notice how the taxes are going up, sure isnt making you rich...I used to feel sorry for the poor, but when they vote for the very people who keep them poor, i just laugh at their stupidity...
Now you're just a dumb ass. For you to actually believe that shows you have a supreme mental disibility. If the republican party offered something better we'd vote republican. You motherfuckers are trying to make it harder for us to vote and you're trying to tell us that stale ass lie you right wing racist punks repeat every day. Why in the FUCK would I join a party full of white USMB members?

Now stop lying about why gas prices are going up and stop lying about taxes. The only people working to make us poorer are republicans and we would be extremely stupid to support the Anglo Saxon Heritage Caucus.
Yes, blacks were republicans for 100 years. Then they nominated Goldwater and that was the lat straw.

Once LBJ passed Civil Rights legislation, Blacks became firm Democrats and Republicans scrambled to recruit disgruntled white racists
You mean once Democrats started buying votes with taxpayer money Blacks became firm Democrats...right Winger? So how has that REALLY worked out for the average Black person living in our big cities? Is their life better than it was before? Safer? Or have liberal policies turned vast areas of American cities into wastelands unfit to live in?
FDR centered recovery on helping struggling people rather than struggling corporations. That included blacks

How have blacks in the Big City done under Democrats vs what Republicans offered them?
Much better with urban enterprise zones, education programs, jobs training, healthcare, food and housing programs

Where do Republicans have control over those inner city areas?

Facts!

They have had the White House and both Houses of Congress

Show me any legislation in the last 50 years from Republicans that helps the poor and minorities more than it helps the rich

White Flight
No, it's called white flight and its documented.

What can you find possibly wrong with anyone- of any race- fleeing the failed Urban Hell Holes of America and joining the Middle Class in a peaceful, bucolic suburb?

Particularly, for people with families and young children.

You can observe things, fine. But it isn't shameful, its the height of responsibility.

Facts!

They have had the White House and both Houses of Congress

Show me any legislation in the last 50 years from Republicans that helps the poor and minorities more than it helps the rich
Show me why inner city issues are more a federal concern than a state and local concern. Are not most cities run by democrats who can't get their act together and take care of their decaying centers?

Forum List

Back