This is why Faux is known as Trump TV

There's no network called "Sinclair," shit for brains.

Nah - They don't even exist ;)

List of stations owned or operated by Sinclair Broadcast Group - Wikipedia
Who said they didn't exist, moron? The point is they don't supply content, but you're too fucking stupid to understand that. Trying to paint cable news as conservative by associating it with the people who own the stations is the sure sign of a leftwing moron.

Are you fucking SERIOUS? Watch my Sinclair's Soldiers video again please. That is SUPPLIED CONTENT to the Nth degree.

Jesus - I'm out .. got better things to do like clip my toenails :icon_rolleyes:
I see a video of FOX content.

Tired of holding the hands of idiots. Sinclair owns hundreds of local TV stations nationwide. SOME of them are Fox.
They distributed a SCRIPT which they demanded be read by every affiliate, and yet you insisted that they didn't supply content.
Bye - You're a waste of my time.

Video Reveals Power Of Sinclair, As Local News Anchors Recite Script In Unison
Oh, puhleeze. You can't be that fucking dumb. One message is the equivalent of all the programming on all the fake news networks?

Who said they didn't exist, moron? The point is they don't supply content, but you're too fucking stupid to understand that. Trying to paint cable news as conservative by associating it with the people who own the stations is the sure sign of a leftwing moron.

Are you fucking SERIOUS? Watch my Sinclair's Soldiers video again please. That is SUPPLIED CONTENT to the Nth degree.

Jesus - I'm out .. got better things to do like clip my toenails :icon_rolleyes:

Tired of holding the hands of idiots. Sinclair owns hundreds of local TV stations nationwide. SOME of them are Fox.
They distributed a SCRIPT which they demanded be read by every affiliate, and yet you insisted that they didn't supply content.

Oh, puhleeze. You can't be that fucking dumb. One message is the equivalent of all the programming on all the fake news networks?

It wasn't "one" - Google Boris Epshteyn .. Now if you'll excuse me, I have nasal hairs to clip. :icon_rolleyes:

"We’re journalists at a Sinclair news station. We’re pissed."

It wasn't "one" - Google Boris Epshteyn .. Now if you'll excuse me, I have nasal hairs to clip. :icon_rolleyes:

Sinclair Broadcast Group owns local stations. It doesn't create content.

You're a fucking moron.

You're a fucking moron.

Yes it did .. And I PROVED it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to take a dump.

PS: Did you Google Boris yet?

Even Sinclair got fed up with his slimy Russian ass. :D

Sinclair drops Boris Epshteyn and other political analysts

You're a fucking moron.

You didn't prove jack shit. There's no such thing as "Sinclair News Station."

You're a fucking moron.

Sure there is .. A Sinclair News Station would be a station owned by Sinclair who was forced to read propaganda from the Russian turd Boris.

You're a fucking moron.

Sure there is .. A Sinclair News Station would be a station owned by Sinclair who was forced to read propaganda from the Russian turd Boris.

In other words, it's a FOX news station.

Fox News personalities repeatedly campaigned for Trump and Republicans in 2019

I’ve Studied the Trump-Fox Feedback Loop for Months. It’s Crazier Than You Think.
I’ve Studied the Trump-Fox Feedback Loop for Months. It’s Crazier Than You Think.

Fox News has aired over 20 hours of Trump’s campaign rallies live in 2019
............................................................................................................................................
It's a natural fit since Faux and Trump are expert at distorting the truth and manipulating their audience. It explains, in part (let's not forget Don's friend Vlad), why the board is replete with misinformation on a wide range of subjects posted by Trumpist's. That is, when they aren't posting juvenile nonsense, whataboutisms, false equivalences, outright lies, right wing talking points, or spewing garbage directly from Crooked Donald's twitter feed.

There has never been, and there never will be, such a cozy, mutually beneficial relationship between a prez and an infotainment network pretending to report the news in history.........outside of countries run by a totalitarian regime.
Trump brings hope to the hopeless, jobs to the jobless, and that lame post is yer best shot? :iyfyus.jpg:

............................................................................................................................................
It's a natural fit since Faux and Trump are expert at distorting the truth and manipulating their audience. It explains, in part (let's not forget Don's friend Vlad), why the board is replete with misinformation on a wide range of subjects posted by Trumpist's. That is, when they aren't posting juvenile nonsense, whataboutisms, false equivalences, outright lies, right wing talking points, or spewing garbage directly from Crooked Donald's twitter feed.

There has never been, and there never will be, such a cozy, mutually beneficial relationship between a prez and an infotainment network pretending to report the news in history.........outside of countries run by a totalitarian regime.
If only Fox News was gone, then your Democratic leaders would have TOTAL CONTROL OF ALL TV NEWS. Hmmmm doesn't sound like America to me.

If only Fox News was gone, then your Democratic leaders would have TOTAL CONTROL OF ALL TV NEWS. Hmmmm doesn't sound like America to me.
All the best laid plans of lice and men....or was that mice? :muahaha:

Forum List

Back