This is why gun control will fail

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
The idiot who wrote the high capacity magazine ban thinks that magazines can only be used once.

Last edited by a moderator:
90% of America wants background checks. They Republican leadership squats, not only on their own base, but the entire country. But you can't blame the leadership. Republicans vote them into office knowing but refusing to believe what their positions and policies are. Difficult to achieve, both "knowing and REFUSING to believe".

90% of America wants background checks. They Republican leadership squats, not only on their own base, but the entire country. But you can't blame the leadership. Republicans vote them into office knowing but refusing to believe what their positions and policies are. Difficult to achieve, both "knowing and REFUSING to believe".

gee that kinda sounds like Democrats out here......could it be both sides do the same thing?....

Do you have any comment about a stupid person who thinks that you can only use magazines once?

we have background checks have had for years what the fuck are you blabbering about now?

Do you have any comment about a stupid person who thinks that you can only use magazines once?

of course he doesn't....she was a Democrat.....Dean will never question what they say.....if that woman was a Republican he would have a thread going about how stupid she is spearheading something she knows nothing about......he doesn't fool anyone.....

What she said has nothing to do with the issue.

Louie Gohmert linked limiting magazine capacity to gay marriage to beastiality.

Does that prove gun control will work?

AOL On - Gohmert Links Gun Control, Beastiality

All I have to say is what the fuck? I have no idea who Gohmert is, and the video you linked to was Carney talking about gun control after the Newtown shooting.

In other words, what the fuck?

All I have to say is what the fuck? I have no idea who Gohmert is, and the video you linked to was Carney talking about gun control after the Newtown shooting.

In other words, what the fuck?

I have no idea who the daft split tail is that you posted a video of. So we're even and your latest idiocy is demolished.

of course he doesn't....she was a Democrat.....Dean will never question what they say.....if that woman was a Republican he would have a thread going about how stupid she is spearheading something she knows nothing about......he doesn't fool anyone.....

an all too common practice among the lefties

Gun control is a work in progress. It is not failing...

Gun control is just another Obama FAILURE in-progress. It is D.O.A.

What about federal gun control legislation that preceded Obama? What about the states currently passing gun control legislation? As I said, it's a work in progress...

there are a couple of states that are passing anti freedom legislation

however there are many states passing laws superseding federal gun control laws

as well as many states adopting armed guards in the schools

Gun control is just another Obama FAILURE in-progress. It is D.O.A.

What about federal gun control legislation that preceded Obama? What about the states currently passing gun control legislation? As I said, it's a work in progress...

A couple?

What are the states doing about gun control?

A couple?

What are the states doing about gun control?

i noticed most have not been signed into law

Forum List

Back