This is why I love our first lady

Michelle Obama is not good looking at all.

An entire team of makeup and fashion consultants can only make her appear average at best.

Kids these days... no respect.
I'll give respect when it's earned. Simply being the husband of one of the worst presidents in history, while lying, projecting, and race-baiting earns no respect from me.

I don't respect because she's the presidents wife, but because I genuinely like her. And I certainly don't think she's a man. She's earned my respect and admiration.
For what exactly? He hasn't accomplished ANYTHING, not one thing.
she is a great role model. Married to the same man , never had a child out of wedlock, accomplished lawyer, friendly and outgoing, advocate for health, good looking, good mother, upholds Christian values, high morals, bane of racist bigots like YOU by taking the high road. That is why people love her.

Your entire list is flawed. And, worst of all, you have the audacity to call Pumpkin Row a "racist bigot" simply because she doesn't like somebody.
My list is flawed? Michelle is an angel and you vile creatures want to crucify her. The "lists" posited by you and your deplorable friends are not only flawed, they are mean nasty lies . I know the source of your hate only too well.
It springs from your illusion of superiority and festers everywhere people like you assimilate. You just can't help yourselves. Obama and Michelle have made you seethe because THEY have demonstrated superior character and demeanor in full public view. You don't even come close, peasant! :lol:

Michelle Obama is not good looking at all.

An entire team of makeup and fashion consultants can only make her appear average at best.

Her character, morality and dedication to her family makes her as beautiful as any woman ever to be called First Lady. But it doesn't stop there. She is beautiful on the outside too and highly intelligent, a perfect match for husband. BTW, I'll bet a day and a dollar Michelle looks better than YOU. And she certainly looks better than Trump or his slutty wife.

Michele raised two kids in the insanity that is the White House. Despite living under the microscope for eight years, she has a sense of humor. I'll give someone respect for that. I differ on political perspective.

I'll give respect when it's earned. Simply being the husband of one of the worst presidents in history, while lying, projecting, and race-baiting earns no respect from me.

I don't respect because she's the presidents wife, but because I genuinely like her. And I certainly don't think she's a man. She's earned my respect and admiration.
she is a great role model. Married to the same man , never had a child out of wedlock, accomplished lawyer, friendly and outgoing, advocate for health, good looking, good mother, upholds Christian values, high morals, bane of racist bigots like YOU by taking the high road. That is why people love her.
Of course he's married to the same man and has had no children, he never got the operation, and gay people make up roughly 4%(?) of the population.

"You don't like someone who happens to be black, therefor you're racist by default". You don't seem to understand that people of color aren't above criticism, and when said criticism is given that doesn't mean it's because of their skin color. In fact, I don't even think about their skin color, I think only of their deeds and misdeeds. I think the person throwing the word racist around due to ONLY seeing skin color is the one who's racist. Maybe you should ignore skin color as well? Never too late to stop being a step behind.
It is clear to me that YOU don't like ANY Black people.You are hardly in a position to lecture me or anyone else about skin color and racism in this country. Michelle has two beautiful daughters and I am sure Michelle's pregnancy and delivery of those cute kids is a matter of record that validates her femininity beyond a doubt.
No First Lady in recent memory has been the object of so much hatred. That is especially notable since Michelle has done nothing to warrant it..except being Black .

You need to come to grips with your racism and join my effort to stamp it out

I think this magazine photo op is more appropriate dontcha think?
trump.jpg

Well, I suppose all of you will be glued to the TV all day...NBA quintuple header?
Not me, I'll be glued to the ass of my neighbor's wife while he is out watching the games with his friends.
I know it sounds harsh but I'll ask for forgiveness and make a New Years resolution to stop my wicked ways.
pray for me will ya?

Of course he's married to the same man and has had no children, he never got the operation, and gay people make up roughly 4%(?) of the population.

"You don't like someone who happens to be black, therefor you're racist by default". You don't seem to understand that people of color aren't above criticism, and when said criticism is given that doesn't mean it's because of their skin color. In fact, I don't even think about their skin color, I think only of their deeds and misdeeds. I think the person throwing the word racist around due to ONLY seeing skin color is the one who's racist. Maybe you should ignore skin color as well? Never too late to stop being a step behind.
what is it about Michelle you hate? Let's take a look at your laundry list of hate and get to the bottom of your psychosis.

It is clear to me that YOU don't like ANY Black people.You are hardly in a position to lecture me or anyone else about skin color and racism in this country. Michelle has two beautiful daughters and I am sure Michelle's pregnancy and delivery of those cute kids is a matter of record that validates her femininity beyond a doubt.
No First Lady in recent memory has been the object of so much hatred. That is especially notable since Michelle has done nothing to warrant it..except being Black .

Provide evidence to back up your claim that I don't like any black people.

They were adopted, obviously.

Or, you know, being a selfish, race-baiting, piece of a trash.

Provide evidence to back up your claim that I don't like any black people.

They were adopted, obviously.

Or, you know, being a selfish, race-baiting, piece of a trash.
You are a frigging NUT, :lol::lol::lol: Your imagination has turned to abject lunacy! Bye

Forum List

Back