This is why I love our first lady

No, you don't get how this works. You are saying she isn't a woman, YOU need to prove her kids aren't her's.
It's not up to me to prove a negative, it's up to you to prove a positive. Besides, I showed you a weird bulge in several shots, and her masculine chest. That's AT LEAST evidence that he MAY not be a female. If it's such an obvious thing, you should be able to at least show me they are somehow related.

No... you don't understand how this works. She says she is a woman. Her husband says she is a woman. All the people of the world with more than a 50 IQ say she is a woman. She has had kids... her birth certificate says she is a woman. You provide a couple pictures and state she is a man. It is NOT up to others to prove you are wrong, you need to provide PROOF she isn't a woman.

Someone stated you are a 40 year old man acting like a 14 year old girl on here. Prove they are wrong. See how that works?
I already showed you bulges. If you're going to say that's what his birth certificate says, you should be prepared to show it to me.

If you really think I'm that mature, I'll just take that as a compliment~
I have been told that I'm more mature than most people my age.

No, a bulge under clothes could be ANYTHING. do you have pictures of her penis if she is a man?

No, it isn't saying you sound mature... it is saying that you are some weirdo old dud that wants to act like a young girl on a forum.
If she has a bulge...it would be evident in EVERY picture

Not just the ones conservatives photoshop

Maybe she only gets a boner when she meets lesbians. :dunno:

Michaels wife is pretty funny too

Got a Trump workout to share with us?

Guy hasn't seen a gym since High School

I am not a fan/lover/groupie of any politician. I could care less if the guy works out. He at least didn't start his career as a 'community organizer'.

What is wrong with serving your community?

Obama actually went out and met real people and learned their problems and concerns

When has Trump EVER had to interact with the public?

You are a frigging NUT, :lol::lol::lol: Your imagination has turned to abject lunacy! Bye
In other words "I have no evidence, Lady Row, and I cannot dispute anything you have said!".
:lol:

We don't need to supply "evidence" to dispute your moronic trolling, clown shoes. The evidence is right there in every one of your posts

If you want people to take you seriously, you have to earn it.
"I don't have to back up my claims with evidence"

Every Democrat ever. Thanks, I needed an example. Funny that you're calling what I'm doing trolling when every post you make can be summed up that way. Everyone can see through your projection easily.

Yeah, because calling the First Lady a man is the height of intellectual discourse.

You have no leg to stand on, clown shoes. It's time to give up.
maxresdefault.jpg

000-obama1.jpg

Michelle-Obama-IS-A-MAN-600x382-774947.jpg

Michelle%20Obama%20SAUSAGE%2002%204x3.jpg

At what age do women develop giant bulges between their legs, then? Oh, and I suppose it's totally normal to have the same chest as your husband, as well. Or maybe he's more muscular than Barry.

I'm sure you're really excited about being able to post all your troll pictures, but you're just proving my point.

Thanks for doubling down, clown shoes. Maybe next year you'll be able to sit at the adult table.
Then explain the bulge and her figure. Go for it. Put your money where your mouth is... if you even have any~

You won't, of course, you'll keep resorting to calling me 'clown shoes' as if calling names is somehow profound and enforces how 'mature' you can be whilst 'calling out trolls' while actually being one yourself. This is your chance to prove me wrong, it may never present itself again~

Come on, Doc, show us that you're not just a 6 year old with a hammer.

You're a kid, aren't you?

Only a child would believe that I have any responsibility to take your bullshit seriously.

As I said, you have to earn being taken seriously - until then, I'm going to continue calling you names and mocking you.

Because it's fun, and that's all you deserve.

Prove it? Her kids exist... no like some imaginary bulge in her clothes. Jesus kid, have you had biology yet in school? Or is it true you are really some 40 year old man that gets off acting like a 14 year old girl on the internet?
They could be adopted. Show me that Michael is their mother~

No, you don't get how this works. You are saying she isn't a woman, YOU need to prove her kids aren't her's.
It's not up to me to prove a negative, it's up to you to prove a positive. Besides, I showed you a weird bulge in several shots, and her masculine chest. That's AT LEAST evidence that he MAY not be a female. If it's such an obvious thing, you should be able to at least show me they are somehow related.

No... you don't understand how this works. She says she is a woman. Her husband says she is a woman. All the people of the world with more than a 50 IQ say she is a woman. She has had kids... her birth certificate says she is a woman. You provide a couple pictures and state she is a man. It is NOT up to others to prove you are wrong, you need to provide PROOF she isn't a woman.

Someone stated you are a 40 year old man acting like a 14 year old girl on here. Prove they are wrong. See how that works?
I already showed you bulges. If you're going to say that's what his birth certificate says, you should be prepared to show it to me.

You were lied to.

Santa Claus isn't real, either.

Because I was gonna say, how did you meet Michelle Obama and how long have you known her? Sounds like how one would speak of her bestie.

I kind of figured your question was flamebait. It's not of interest to me.

In other words "I have no evidence, Lady Row, and I cannot dispute anything you have said!".
"I don't have to back up my claims with evidence"

Every Democrat ever. Thanks, I needed an example. Funny that you're calling what I'm doing trolling when every post you make can be summed up that way. Everyone can see through your projection easily.

Yeah, because calling the First Lady a man is the height of intellectual discourse.

You have no leg to stand on, clown shoes. It's time to give up.
maxresdefault.jpg

000-obama1.jpg

Michelle-Obama-IS-A-MAN-600x382-774947.jpg

Michelle%20Obama%20SAUSAGE%2002%204x3.jpg

At what age do women develop giant bulges between their legs, then? Oh, and I suppose it's totally normal to have the same chest as your husband, as well. Or maybe he's more muscular than Barry.

I'm sure you're really excited about being able to post all your troll pictures, but you're just proving my point.

Thanks for doubling down, clown shoes. Maybe next year you'll be able to sit at the adult table.
Then explain the bulge and her figure. Go for it. Put your money where your mouth is... if you even have any~

You won't, of course, you'll keep resorting to calling me 'clown shoes' as if calling names is somehow profound and enforces how 'mature' you can be whilst 'calling out trolls' while actually being one yourself. This is your chance to prove me wrong, it may never present itself again~

Come on, Doc, show us that you're not just a 6 year old with a hammer.

You're a kid, aren't you?

Only a child would believe that I have any responsibility to take your bullshit seriously.

As I said, you have to earn being taken seriously - until then, I'm going to continue calling you names and mocking you.

Because it's fun, and that's all you deserve.
As I thought, you're just going to make excuses, because you never have anything to contribute.

Have a Merry Christmas~

They could be adopted. Show me that Michael is their mother~

You were lied to.

Santa Claus isn't real, either.
Oh snaps, and I wanted to meet him, too.

Eeehhh, I don't like Michael, really, he's as much of a lying, race-baiting, selfish piece of trash as his husband~

Why? What specifically has she done? Why do you call her a "he"? Do you call Melania a whore?

Kids these days... no respect.
I'll give respect when it's earned. Simply being the husband of one of the worst presidents in history, while lying, projecting, and race-baiting earns no respect from me.

Name one thing negative SHE did.

When Obama was a senator, she stayed the entire time in Chicago...

She could of moved to Washington at the end of the children's school year.. But she didn't

To me it looked at the time she only cared when he became president.

Hell, Melania didn't even care then! Talk about costing the tax payers a bundle. I feel bad for NYC, having to cover them.

I'm just wondering how you can "love" someone that you've never even met before or say they are a good person based when the person in question obviously has PR people and the like. They are coached on what to say and what to do. I just would have thought people knew this. :dunno:

Forum List

Back