🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

THIS is why I'm such a passionate defender of freedom of expression. RIGHT NOW. TODAY.

Me too. But I'm an optomist. I believe the rational, critical and intelligent must continue to safeguard our democracy. I believe they will. Those on the wrong side of history be damned.

Gawd almighty, TT. That's the slightly more eloquent version of Mac's, "we'll evolve to a better place". Both seem more like a belief in the tooth fairy, as far as I am concerned. Infantile, helpless, but very resolute. In Mac's version it reads like, "those on both ends of this problem who have no interest in being part of constructive, honest conversation need to be marginalized. Essentially ignored. They can stand in the corner and scream at each other like spoiled brats all they want, while the adults get to work." So, undemocratic as that is, he's prepared to relegate those to the sideline who bring most of the energy, creativity, effort, and time to the table, to be excluded from the debate. All on a thread to do with "freedom of speech", no less. And, of course, in Mac's Platonic Republic, on the orders of the supreme rational ruler, these will accept that, no questions asked.

And then, in a context of an argument for the "rational" to accomplish this, that, and the other thing, you let yourself be heard: "CHOP is full of antifa anarchists and must be nuked for orbit, just to be sure." There's a lot of stupid manure produced in these hallowed halls, but really, you defecate with the best of them. Yeah, I know, you weren't really serious about nukes, but... in the best Goober tradition, the only solution that is ever handy is THEIR exclusion. Whoever stands in the way, obstinate, with interests of their own, needs to go away - they be "damned", no less, for standing on what you think is the wrong side of history.

So, while you two continue to lick each other's chops, celebrating your supremacy, and declaring unfit for debate those you don't like because they are noisy, or arguing for nuking them into orbit, you can't even conceive of something, anything, to make things better. Nothing, except, THOSE PEOPLE need to go away, one way or another. That's pathetic.

We know by now that Mac has nothing to do with freedom of speech. He just delights in finding cause to dump on the "regressive Left", and campuses wanting nothing to do with Nazis is the cause for his ire, all sailing on a fake banner of freedom of speech. All the while, he routinely fails to engage those challenging his bullshit. There's the sidelining, the exclusion right there, and he wants to take it national. "Regressive". Like "Sleepy Joe", "Low Energy Jeb". Because finding a curse is the outer limit of his debating skill, and I find that Trumpish.

This is probably not the best place to have a serious discussion of racism and race obsession in America.

I'd say, every place is a good place for a serious discussion - if only two or more resolve to have one, and not let themselves be distracted by trolls or other miscreants.

I believe you are wrong when you say “There is only one side preoccupied with skin color.” Centuries of slavery and Jim Crow has left almost all Americans with various large or small obsessions about race,

My expression was "preoccupied with skin color.” Skin color is somewhat related, but not the same as "race", which is at least in large part a social construct. Of course, there is probably no one who doesn't have some notion of race. Obsession is something different entirely. Brown, Red, Black, there is only one side finding fault, hating on Them. The other side typically refers to what specific social groups are facing while trying to lead a life in the contemporary U.S. of A. As I said, the groups could hardly be more wildly different.

It couldn't be much more clear.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics) called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

THIS is what freedom of expression is FOR. To shine the light on the cockroaches. It's the most LIBERAL of American values.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are. They have shown this country that real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism still exists, and that we have to address it. Once and for all, hopefully.

In fact, the one thing that worries me the most at this time is that people on the Left will blow this opportunity. We're seeing it with the violence, which only gives the Trumpsters an excuse to change the subject. The Left has to get a grip so that this golden opportunity isn't wasted. This has be done carefully and thoughtfully.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't fuck this up.
What a joke, completely disregards that the Left has exposed itself as a bunch of anarchists, communists, terrorists and fascists.

it's as if he has no idea of what has taken place over the last six months.
Of he does know and is spinning as hard as he can to support his leftist ideological friends.
When you dig deeper, you will almost always find that most of these Leftie hacks that are completely out of touch with reality are either certified nutjobs, or on the verge of insanity.

Last edited:
Yep, fer some reason, them damn black folks got upset about somethin' for some reason 'n stuff.

Just out of nowhere 'n stuff.

Dang! What got into THEM all of a sudden?

Them damn black folks.
The problem Blacks are having isn't the police, it's the Democratic Party that keeps the Black community poor, undereducated, and govt. dependent in order to keep them in the Democratic Party voter base plantation.

Yep, fer some reason, them damn black folks got upset about somethin' for some reason 'n stuff.

Them damn black folks.
The problem Blacks are having isn't the police, it's the Democratic Party that keeps the Black community poor, undereducated, and govt. dependent in order to keep them in the Democratic Party voter base plantation.
I don't disagree. White Guilt-soaked white liberals have definitely played a role in slowing their progress every bit as much a helping it.

All along, I've advocated for freedom of expression as a way to shine a light on this country's problems. The left wingers here (the Regressive Left) attacked when I strongly advocated for freedom of expression on college campuses for even the worst of our society. All along, I've defended the right of paranoid, ignorant racists to say what they're thinking so that I could know, and so that I could know who agrees with them. For that, some of the Regressive Lefties (with their weaponized PC/Identity Politics) called me a racist and a closeted right winger. That's okay.

THIS is what freedom of expression is FOR. To shine the light on the cockroaches. It's the most LIBERAL of American values.

So, thank you, President Trump. Your behaviors and inactions have emboldened so many of your followers to expose themselves for what they are. They have shown this country that real, old fashioned, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, butt-cracking racism still exists, and that we have to address it. Once and for all, hopefully.

In fact, the one thing that worries me the most at this time is that people on the Left will blow this opportunity. We're seeing it with the violence, which only gives the Trumpsters an excuse to change the subject. The Left has to get a grip so that this golden opportunity isn't wasted. This has be done carefully and thoughtfully.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't f. this up.
And stupid speech is easy to create a rebuttle, whereby censorship of speech often is an admission you can't refute the speech nor defend your position, if you can even form reasoning for your position In the first place.

I don't disagree. White Guilt-soaked white liberals have definitely played a role in slowing their progress every bit as much a helping it.

Of course, White supremacists wouldn't disagree. Why on earth couldn't Blacks pull themselves up by their bootstraps - like Whitey has done since forever? And, of course, Blacks are dumb enough to fall for the siren calls of the "Democratic Party voter base plantation" - whereas Whitey is smart enough not to.

Isn't freedom of speech fun? Everyone has a damn right to expose themselves, filthy underwear and all.

Freedom of expression has been a huge help, but we (as a country) can't fuck this up.

What specific thing are you talking about?
If you have to ask (and I doubt that you do), you're not going to understand.

That's okay. Just keep going.
agreed, we don't do Trump TDS
1. Do you want to see race relations in America improved, or does it not matter to you?

2. If you want to see them improved, precisely what is your prescription for getting to that point?
Bottom line is there are a group of people who are simply not able to function in this society.
BELL CURVE

1. Do you want to see race relations in America improved, or does it not matter to you?

2. If you want to see them improved, precisely what is your prescription for getting to that point?
Bottom line is there are a group of people who are simply not able to function in this society.
BELL CURVE
You didn't answer either question.

Show some balls and tell us what you really think.

Of course, White supremacists wouldn't disagree. Why on earth couldn't Blacks pull themselves up by their bootstraps - like Whitey has done since forever? And, of course, Blacks are dumb enough to fall for the siren calls of the "Democratic Party voter base plantation" - whereas Whitey is smart enough not to.

Isn't freedom of speech fun? Everyone has a damn right to expose themselves, filthy underwear and all.
you still don't understand, go fking figure, demofks are the kkk. look up what they did to blacks. Then look at the demofk ruled cities and those plantations with the blacks oppressed. you need new material jack.

Them damn black folks.
well actually they are their own worst enemy because they keep voting for demofks. They do that due to fear, yep, the demofks oppress them in many forms and fashion. Step out of line and you will be mocked, embarrassed, called all sorts of racial insults. I believe they threaten them with pain and suffering too. Such a shame. I've heard many times since this started with Floyd, 50 years and no change. Well duh, you keep voting for the same masters every election. stop it. Watch the Hodge twins.

neither have you. why?
I do it all the time.

Ask any question. And unlike you, I'll give you a clear and direct answer.

Coward.
naw, now you're lying. I asked you to answer your own questions and you told me some excuse I don't actually fully recall, but you wouldn't answer. you sir are the COWARD!! BTW, I did answer your question you fking punk.

Stop voting for demofk kkkers. it's quite fking simple.

neither have you. why?
I do it all the time.

Ask any question. And unlike you, I'll give you a clear and direct answer.

Coward.
naw, now you're lying. I asked you to answer your own questions and you told me some excuse I don't actually fully recall, but you wouldn't answer. you sir are the COWARD!! BTW, I did answer your question you fking punk.

Stop voting for demofk kkkers. it's quite fking simple.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

You don't even have the balls to ASK A QUESTION.

Coward.

BELL CURVE

"Bottom line is there are a group of people who are simply not able to function in this society."

yes

like trump

and his supporters

BELL CURVE

"Bottom line is there are a group of people who are simply not able to function in this society."

yes

like trump

and his supporters
name the issue we can't handle in society? can you? I doubt it, you just graze the field and wait to be told what to write.

Them damn black folks.
1592626407657.png

Them damn black folks.
Nope. Read up on Jim Crow Laws.

Forum List

Back