This is why open carry is ridiculous.......and dangerous

If a Democrat tells you Democrats aren't coming for your guns and you believe it, you're an idiot.

See...now you just insulted idiots.....idiots know that democrats are going to go for guns this time around....
Wait, you still have guns? I thought Obama took them all.

Are you a child?

It has been explained to you before.

The democrats lost control of the House in the 1990s after 40 years of control, and one of the reasons was the assault weapon ban which motivated 2nd Amendment voters.

Obama did not want to lose control of congress because he had to protect obama care....he didn't want anti-gun votes losing democrat seats.

He concentrated on putting into place anti-gun judges at the lower federal courts, and in the Supreme Court, then he initiated Fast and Furious, selling guns to Mexican drug cartels to get American guns to turn up in Mexican crime scenes.

The lower court anti-gun judges have been ruling anti-gun laws from the state and local level Constitutional, ignoring the all of the 2nd Amendment rulings from the Supreme Court.

Now....with biden, they are going to try to get rid of the Lawful Commerce in Arms act to sue gun makers out of business...

So, dipshit....the attack is long term and ongoing...

If one has a lick of sense they'll leave open carrying alone

Answer the question, dipshit.
Why does anybody need to carry a gun to a legal, peaceful protest???
Your deflection is noted, pussy.

The same reason someone may carry a gun when they go to the store. You never know when you may need it. I would argue that given recent history of the left, I would be much more likely to carry at a protest than going to the grocery store. I would be much more likely to carry, if it was legal, in big inner cities than in most small rural towns because I am statistically much more likely to need it. Just a little common sense goes a long way.

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????
It just takes on drunk Trumptoid to cause someone harm or even death.
This woman was inside her house with her four-year-old child alone.
What the fuck is WRONG with you stupid motherfuckers????

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

Thank goodness no one was harmed.

This time.

What about the next time?

Thanks, Dana. I'm sure you're comments will be the only sane one here, but this IS the THIRD time.
Remember earlier this year when armed Trump assholes planted themselves on the steps of the governor's mansion.
Then the FBI busted a bunch of Trump assholes for planning to kidnap the governor.

Nice attempt at comparing a peaceful armed protest with indicted criminal acts.

All this shows is some sides protesters can be armed and still peaceful, yet the other sides protesters decide to go violent with makeshift weapons and explosives out of habit.

People with guns are not sending a message that they want to be peaceful, you stupid fucking asshole.

They are sending the message “don’t mess with me”. Pretty simple really. A gun is a defensive weapon for law abiding citizens, not an offensive one. I think you lefties get a little confused because all your experiences with guns is from video games, movies and gangs where guns are used as offensive weapons much of the time, when it fact the opposite is actually true.

If a Democrat tells you Democrats aren't coming for your guns and you believe it, you're an idiot.

See...now you just insulted idiots.....idiots know that democrats are going to go for guns this time around....

Are you a child?

The democrats lost control of the House in the 1990s after 40 years of control, and one of the reasons was the assault weapon ban which motivated 2nd Amendment voters.

Obama did not want to lose control of congress because he had to protect obama care....he didn't want anti-gun votes losing democrat seats.

He concentrated on putting into place anti-gun judges at the lower federal courts, and in the Supreme Court, then he initiated Fast and Furious, selling guns to Mexican drug cartels to get American guns to turn up in Mexican crime scenes.

The lower court anti-gun judges have been ruling anti-gun laws from the state and local level Constitutional, ignoring the all of the 2nd Amendment rulings from the Supreme Court.

Now....with biden, they are going to try to get rid of the Lawful Commerce in Arms act to sue gun makers out of business...

Bullshit. Gun nuts were running through the streets screaming "Obama is going to take our guns!!! OMG OMG OMG":

Are you a child?

Bullshit. Gun nuts were running through the streets screaming "Obama is going to take our guns!!! OMG OMG OMG":
Link?

BOO!

This will put Blaine Sweeter under his bed sucking his thumb for hours.....

1607526135160.png

So a bunch of Trumptoids planted themselves in front of the MI secretary of state's home Saturday night to protest the election, many of them were armed.
Why the fuck did anybody need to bring a gun if they wanted a truly "peaceful protest"?????

"
Outside Benson's home on Saturday night, "at least one individual could be heard shouting 'you're murderers' within earshot of her child's bedroom," Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a joint statement with Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy.""""

First of all, I don't need to justify to you why I carry a gun. It is MY second amendment right. Second, I have heard of a Trump supporter that has killed anyone, unlike the Trump supporter that was MURDERED in Portland by a DNC/Antifa thug this summer. Third, these protesters are exercising their first amendment rights to address their representatives. If she doesn't like what they have to say, too bad. Fourth, why weren't you screaming when the DNC/BLM/Antifa thugs were burning/looting and defacing all summer long? And lastly if you don't want YOUR mother fucked, KEEP HER OFF THE STREETS. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU--LOOK IN THE MIRROR.
Wasn't the gun nut down at the Texas Wall Mart (where free open carry long guns like a gold standard, is so common people did not know to be concerned until it was too late) a trump supporter. He killed several.
View attachment 426357
Maybe, but I just did a search just now with the search argument Was the Texas Wall Mart Shooter a trump supporter? This is what it returned 5 minutes ago, so I am not the only one with this impression.
View attachment 426366
So?

Anything on topic, Buttercup?
Just responding to the guy saying was unaware of any trump supporter shooting anybody and it was just the first open carry killing by a supposed trump supporter incident that came to mind, honey. But thanks for playing, dude.
You mean the hero that took out one of your child molesters?
No. He shot walmart shoppers and maybe employees. If any were child molesters, it was not reported in main stream or bat crap crazy news outlets.
I remember the nut ball shooter. That guy was an ass hole. He died of his injuries, which does not hurt my feelings in the least. What is your point?
Using your logic, he represents all Dimwinger supporters.
The dead nut ball shooter? No your conclusion is not logical and do not know what gave you that idea. I certainly never said it. Are you have visions or hearing voices only in your head?
So, you are backing off your obsession with the El Paso nutball shooter supposedly supporting Trump?
You mean he doesn't? Give me a link or a search argument. I'll read it. I could be wrong. It is just that nobody has shown me being wrong. They've only acted insulted for the poor killer nut ball, that I would impugn him as being a trump supporter. I showed where a lot of people had that impression. Nobody has linked to anything saying otherwise. Link away, dude.

So basically, you're saying that it's perfectly okay for you to assert that he's a Trump supporter with no evidence, and it's our job to provide evidence to prove your assertion wrong.

Alternatively, we can dismiss you as a biased jackhole and utterly ignore your unfounded accusations as so much partisan bullshit.

"

First of all, I don't need to justify to you why I carry a gun. It is MY second amendment right. Second, I have heard of a Trump supporter that has killed anyone, unlike the Trump supporter that was MURDERED in Portland by a DNC/Antifa thug this summer. Third, these protesters are exercising their first amendment rights to address their representatives. If she doesn't like what they have to say, too bad. Fourth, why weren't you screaming when the DNC/BLM/Antifa thugs were burning/looting and defacing all summer long? And lastly if you don't want YOUR mother fucked, KEEP HER OFF THE STREETS. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU--LOOK IN THE MIRROR.
Wasn't the gun nut down at the Texas Wall Mart (where free open carry long guns like a gold standard, is so common people did not know to be concerned until it was too late) a trump supporter. He killed several.

Well, I know your thought masters have told you to believe all spree shooters are Trump supporters, but you're going to have to offer a little more proof than, "I'm sure he was, because ORANGE MAN BAAAAD!!!"

Come back with some substantiation, and maybe we'll listen to you a whole five seconds before we start derisively mocking you.
Are you trying to say the gun nut down in Texas was not a trump supporter? If that is it, just say so. You can post a link to back it up, if you like. I posted a pic of a bunch of links that thought he was. All you have posted is bitching because I posted the immediate search results returned by DuckDuckGo search engine. You are bitching about a picture of search results posted. What were you a philosophy major and want to argue bout whether reality is real? If you type in the same question asking if he was a trump supporter to google or whatever search engine you use, what do you get? I bet you get a lot of the same.

No, I'm trying to say that you're an idiot whose vague statement that something is true is worth a taco fart in a wind tunnel to me. I'm further trying to say that, if all I have to go on is the fact that you say something is true, I am going to take the starting assumption that it's bullshit, simply because you said it.

I can't actually say anything about the specific case you're talking about, since your dumb ass couldn't be bothered to provide any details, let alone any proof of your assertion.

I most assuredly am not going to post the link YOU should have posted, because I don't do homework for lazy idiots.
Well, I guess that settles that. You are not going to state what I said, that You are pissed off about and I am not going to guess. Thanks for playing. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, that settles that. You are going to make unfounded assertions, demand that I prove them for you, and then claim some sort of "victory" because I told you to go pound sand up your lazy ass.

Glad to know that you can laugh at your idiocy as much as everyone else is, though.

"

Well, I know your thought masters have told you to believe all spree shooters are Trump supporters, but you're going to have to offer a little more proof than, "I'm sure he was, because ORANGE MAN BAAAAD!!!"

Come back with some substantiation, and maybe we'll listen to you a whole five seconds before we start derisively mocking you.
Are you trying to say the gun nut down in Texas was not a trump supporter? If that is it, just say so. You can post a link to back it up, if you like. I posted a pic of a bunch of links that thought he was. All you have posted is bitching because I posted the immediate search results returned by DuckDuckGo search engine. You are bitching about a picture of search results posted. What were you a philosophy major and want to argue bout whether reality is real? If you type in the same question asking if he was a trump supporter to google or whatever search engine you use, what do you get? I bet you get a lot of the same.

No, I'm trying to say that you're an idiot whose vague statement that something is true is worth a taco fart in a wind tunnel to me. I'm further trying to say that, if all I have to go on is the fact that you say something is true, I am going to take the starting assumption that it's bullshit, simply because you said it.

I can't actually say anything about the specific case you're talking about, since your dumb ass couldn't be bothered to provide any details, let alone any proof of your assertion.

I most assuredly am not going to post the link YOU should have posted, because I don't do homework for lazy idiots.
Well, I guess that settles that. You are not going to state what I said, that You are pissed off about and I am not going to guess. Thanks for playing. :auiqs.jpg:
White 6 is a contrary troll who is trying to stir shit. Look at some of his past BS posts.

I'm aware.

"

Open carry is for pussy bois who are afraid someone will question their masculinity. Beta males in other words.

View attachment 426348
Open carry is about people who WILL NOT allow their God-given rights to be trampled, sheep.
Bullshit. It is about a bunch of short dicked,pussies that think they become tough guys by carrying a gun.

Bullshit. It is about a bunch of short-dicked, panty-wearing pussies that think they can shame people into not defending themselves. Take a bow, panty-wearer. And figure out that no one in this country is going to forego their Second Amendment rights because they're desperate for YOUR approval of their masculinity.

"

Open carry is for pussy bois who are afraid someone will question their masculinity. Beta males in other words.

View attachment 426348
Open carry is about people who WILL NOT allow their God-given rights to be trampled, sheep.
Bullshit. It is about a bunch of short dicked,pussies that think they become tough guys by carrying a gun.

Bullshit. It is about a bunch of short-dicked, panty-wearing pussies that think they can shame people into not defending themselves. Take a bow, panty-wearer. And figure out that no one in this country is going to forego their Second Amendment rights because they're desperate for YOUR approval of their masculinity.
If you need a big gun to prove to yourself you are masculine then you aren't.

Beta males open carry.

Trying to shame our manhood so we will quit protecting ourselves?

Yeah, fuck you. We're still carrying and there is not a cocksucking thing your pussy-hat-wearing ass can do about it but cry in your appletini and jerk your boyfriend off.

It's just as much of a standard leftist ploy as racism. In the 70's, it was called reverse psychology. While it was pretty easy for normal people to figure it out, the left still thinks we are unaware of it.

When they compare manhood to guns, they are actually expecting you to react in guilt. I don't want people to think I have a small package, so I'm going to quit carrying my firearm. I'm going to quit supporting the second. I'm going to quit advocating that Americans have a right to defend themselves.

It never works that way, but let's not tell them that.

Yeah, well, I don't physically have a "package", and I could not possibly give less of a crap about the approval of leftist scrotum hats who want me to be unarmed prey for their pet thugs.

If one has a lick of sense they'll leave open carrying alone

Answer the question, dipshit.
Why does anybody need to carry a gun to a legal, peaceful protest???
Your deflection is noted, pussy.

The same reason someone may carry a gun when they go to the store. You never know when you may need it. I would argue that given recent history of the left, I would be much more likely to carry at a protest than going to the grocery store. I would be much more likely to carry, if it was legal, in big inner cities than in most small rural towns because I am statistically much more likely to need it. Just a little common sense goes a long way.

I seem to recall that Gabby Giffords was shot in a Safeway parking lot. The night I was assaulted, I was on my way to Circle K. So yeah, just because your intention is to do something routine and innocuous like going to a store doesn't mean it can't end with someone else's evil plan to attack you.

Are you a child?

His failure to succeed is not evidence of his lack of intention to try.

Beta males open carry.

We've never said that's why we carry--you or your ilk has. We carry to protect ourselves and perhaps others. Americans use their firearm nearly a million times a year (depending on who's estimate you're using) for self-defense and mostly to stop a crime in action. It never makes national news, and sometimes not even local news depending on what's going on, but it happens several times a day somewhere across this country.

There is nothing wrong with being prepared for the worst.

"

You might ask the same thing about Antifa who brought guns, clubs and Molotov cocktails.

"

View attachment 426348

Beta males open carry.
trolls parrot the same tired line over and over.

"

View attachment 426357
Maybe, but I just did a search just now with the search argument Was the Texas Wall Mart Shooter a trump supporter? This is what it returned 5 minutes ago, so I am not the only one with this impression.
View attachment 426366
So?

Just responding to the guy saying was unaware of any trump supporter shooting anybody and it was just the first open carry killing by a supposed trump supporter incident that came to mind, honey. But thanks for playing, dude.
No. He shot walmart shoppers and maybe employees. If any were child molesters, it was not reported in main stream or bat crap crazy news outlets.
I remember the nut ball shooter. That guy was an ass hole. He died of his injuries, which does not hurt my feelings in the least. What is your point?
The dead nut ball shooter? No your conclusion is not logical and do not know what gave you that idea. I certainly never said it. Are you have visions or hearing voices only in your head?
So, you are backing off your obsession with the El Paso nutball shooter supposedly supporting Trump?
You mean he doesn't? Give me a link or a search argument. I'll read it. I could be wrong. It is just that nobody has shown me being wrong. They've only acted insulted for the poor killer nut ball, that I would impugn him as being a trump supporter. I showed where a lot of people had that impression. Nobody has linked to anything saying otherwise. Link away, dude.
You really are dumb. If you want to claim the El Paso nutbag has something to do with Trump, then the nutbag who shot up the Republican softball team is on the Dimwinger party.

You can't have it both ways.
I suspect the the dead nut ball that shot up the congressional softball game is a democrat and never said he wasn't. The guy said he never heard of a trump supporter doing that sort of thing. I just pitched out the first one that came to mind and when challenged showed links to articles saying the same thing. I think there are gun happy fools out there on both sides. Having been on a range with rightwing nut balls, am definitely distrustful of them. Seen enough nut balls on YouTube of undetermined or left wing, that I do not trust them either.
The first one? How about the ONLY one and it is not proven at ALL.
Boogaloo boys far right enough for your parameters? They kill people. They are anti government but in the trump corner, I always thought, because he is the anti government president. Always like the irony of that.
I am not advocating for the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, BLM, Antifa or any other whack job group that breaks the law and neither is Trump contrary to the BS that you are spreading, but those far right groups have not done anywhere near the damage in real or human numbers that BLM and Antifa have done. You left wing whack jobs are going to keep pushing BS and you are not going to be happy with what you reap.
Well I don't know. The radical left definitely suck and are dangerous as you say, but don't get too close the the militia guys as they may well get you killed also by intent or dumb assed lack of discipline. Basically anybody that goes to a protest/riot at night are the dumb asses and potential bad guys de jure. The right wing one just easier to spot with all their BDUs, weapons and LBE hanging out. Left is intent. Much of the far right is undisciplined cowboy gun nut stupidity. If you hate the left with a passion and it makes you feel good fine. Just saying watch bot those sides and stay away from the "Johnney's first full auto" crowd. Better yet, just skip going downtown to the riot and you'll probably be able to avoid both.
And yet you can not list not cite for us a SINGLE incident where any right wing group opened fire at a protest, But we can list dozens of murders fires rioting destruction and looting that was done by the left.
Just these, but not like I searched long. Just used the argument "right wing militia shoots"
View attachment 426819
Once again EVEN if the three you listed were really righties that is small beans compared to the death and mayhe from the last 9 months all committed by the left. And you can not prove all 3 are in fact from the right.
Probably about the same as you proving the left is the only one to blame. I accuse both sides, Sarge. Being a centrist, I am not too bought in to the us against them shit show going on in the American political culture and being exhorted by the right.
The thread is about open carry, which I do not support in regards to long guns. If you do, fine. Showing the strength in weapons unless forced is not what is taught in any tactic class I took or taught. If you are indeed retired army and of a combat arms background, you know I just gave you a true statement, almost straight out of a chapter on "The meeting engagement" in Armored Cavalry FM.
On the civilian side, showing weapons to intimidate, only works against those, both fearful and rational, other than that it just provokes. Mobs have mob mentality and do not exhibit their fear and definitely do not react as rational individuals, but more like stampedes. My experience with militia people on a range, do not show the self discipline or organizational trained discipline to meet the basic definition of a well regulated militia, though I totally support their 2nd amendment right to have and keep their weapons as I have mine in support of my personal defense. At protests or counter protests, they are fuckups waiting to happen. To say I have little respect for the militia movement is an understatement, though I have no respect for far left agitators or rabid BLM people.
Hey RETARD, I am a Marine. NOT in the Army. Retired Marine. Again for the slow and stupid, you can not cite a single incident whee a group of open carry people resorted to shooting ANYONE. I have 9 MONTHS of riots Burning Looting, MURDER and mayhem.
Well that explains you falling in line without regard for thinking for yourself. If you live somewhere, where you have had 9 months of rioting and have not moved, you are dumber than a rock. No matter how they actually deploy and are used, you really think their tactic manuals say different than what I stated? Wake up and smell what your are shoveling.
I a not the one claiming peaceful demonstration with ABSOLUTELY NO violence mayhem or rioting are somehow more onerous then riots murder burning and looting, that would be you. Again cite for us any protest with open carry that broke into violence. I have 9 months of violent protests by lefties. You have ZERO violent protests by righties and yet you claim it is somehow worse then the left.
Done all the research (not much) that your position is worth. Again, if you have 9 months of violent protests in your vicinity, you should move. Not an invitation, but we're not having your problem here nor in most places across this country, for that matter. Nobody ordering you to stay there and defend. Remember, you are retired. I am not even going to visit the city and especially the small segment of a city that has had it. It is your problem. Walk 6 blocks and make your stand or move. I will watch on TV news, thank you very much.
You are such a lying asshole, the riots occurred across the country in numerous locations and I REPEAT, CITE an incident where open carry protest has resulted in violence.... You keep claiming it is a problem, BUT can ot cite a single incident were it has lead to violence. NOT ONE. All one need do is preview the news over the las 9 months to have dozens of examples of left wing violence. You are a liar a moron and stupid to boot.
Here is something for your butt hurt. I am sure your friends will enjoy it too.
1607529654964.png

"

View attachment 426357
View attachment 426366
So?

You really are dumb. If you want to claim the El Paso nutbag has something to do with Trump, then the nutbag who shot up the Republican softball team is on the Dimwinger party.

You can't have it both ways.
I suspect the the dead nut ball that shot up the congressional softball game is a democrat and never said he wasn't. The guy said he never heard of a trump supporter doing that sort of thing. I just pitched out the first one that came to mind and when challenged showed links to articles saying the same thing. I think there are gun happy fools out there on both sides. Having been on a range with rightwing nut balls, am definitely distrustful of them. Seen enough nut balls on YouTube of undetermined or left wing, that I do not trust them either.
The first one? How about the ONLY one and it is not proven at ALL.
Boogaloo boys far right enough for your parameters? They kill people. They are anti government but in the trump corner, I always thought, because he is the anti government president. Always like the irony of that.
They are supposedly connected to the death of one cop in LA.

Meanwhile..............a BLM activist assassinated 5 cops in Dallas.

Next?
I remember the sheriff department officer, but thought the same ones also did the drive by at the federal building where the federal security guard was killed. Well aware Boogaloo were doing burnings to blame on the BLM dumb asses in at least. Los Vegas. None the less, they are bad guys. They are right wing. They are somewhat trump supporters, but if inept donnie had been able to effectively consolidate and establish control, they would have turned on him and moved him to the head of their target list, I am sure.
Your antifa and BLM guys has caused billions of dollars in damages and also killed innocent people and are still demanding more. You support terrorist or your party does.
Not mine. Thought they were yours. None around here that I am aware of. There is no party affiliation for independents. No. I support St Jude's and WKNO, NPR in Memphis.

Forum List

Back