This is why the left wants to control comedians...they bring out the truth...."Woke" leftists and racists...are the same.....

Conservatives suck at comedy....and the comics who were already washed up to begin with know they can get more traction with appeasing whiny ass conservatives than they can with just being funny.....

There is a reason why most of the best comics in history were not conservative -- because they understand that punching down is not as funny as punching up....

There is a reason why most of the best comics in history were not conservative --

really?

Bob Hope was a Liberal?

Jack Benny was a Liberal?

Bill Cosby was a Liberal?

Jay Leno is a Liberal?

George Burns was a Liberal?
Richard Pryor
George Carlin
Lenny Bruce
Dave Chappelle
Chris Rock
Patrice O'Neal
Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.....

You know, the greatest comics of all time...like I said, it is much more funny to punch up than punch down.....

Conservatives suck at comedy....and the comics who were already washed up to begin with know they can get more traction with appeasing whiny ass conservatives than they can with just being funny.....

There is a reason why most of the best comics in history were not conservative -- because they understand that punching down is not as funny as punching up....

There is a reason why most of the best comics in history were not conservative --

really?

Bob Hope was a Liberal?

Jay Leno is a Liberal?

The term liberal has changed over the years.

It used to be that a liberal defending freedom of speech as where today the Modern liberal wants to repeal the First Amendment and outlaw hate speech. And guess who they want to define what is hate speech and what is not?

In fact, the chilling part is about half of Americans now agree with these fascists, along with repealing the 2nd Amendment.

Yep, the Left surely hates the Constitution.
But Trump is the only person to ACTUALLY ponder using government to infringe on the 1st amendment and you idiotic sycophants didn't say a word..so fuk what you whining about....

There is a reason why most of the people you think are funny, aren't really that funny....nothing comedic about worshiping authority.....

Comedy used to be able to bring people together. Comedians for the most part would go after both political sides. That ended with Obama. Now if a comedian wants a pass from their past they need to go full left showing their allegiance by attacking TRUMP.
Democrats are doing the same thing with sports.

Cosby did claim to be a saint? When? You have video of this?
Or are you lying again

Uh, yeah, we have Video of this. The Cosby show, which ran for 8 years on NBC

What are you talking about? I know many white people who have had mistakes follow them the rest of their lives.

You are obviously clueless if you think that there isn't white privilege, even for the fuckups.

Yes. If you conform to good, you do better in life. When you don't, then you don't.

Uh, pants up or down isn't a "morality" issue. I personally think it looks silly. I think a lot of things look silly that kids do...
Then you should have no problem finding me a clip of Cosby saying he is a saint.

By all means post the video. Then I'll believe you.

You are obviously clueless if you think that there isn't white privilege, even for the fuckups.

I know people right now, who are still dealing with mistakes they made in their 20s, and they are white.

Uh, pants up or down isn't a "morality" issue. I personally think it looks silly. I think a lot of things look silly that kids do...

I didn't say it was. But it is an issue. You are insane if you think it isn't.

If you go to a job interview looking like a gang banger hood rat... you are not likely to get hired, unless you are applying for a horrible job no one wants.

Then you can't complain about being poor, and working terrible jobs, because that's on you for making yourself undesirable to employers.

Then you should have no problem finding me a clip of Cosby saying he is a saint.

Again, 8 years on TV claiming he was. That was his image. America's Dad. LIsten to America's Dad

Who turned out to be a roofie-slinging date rapist, but never mind.

really?

Bob Hope was a Liberal?

Jay Leno is a Liberal?

It used to be that a liberal defending freedom of speech as where today the Modern liberal wants to repeal the First Amendment and outlaw hate speech. And guess who they want to define what is hate speech and what is not?

In fact, the chilling part is about half of Americans now agree with these fascists, along with repealing the 2nd Amendment.

But Trump is the only person to ACTUALLY ponder using government to infringe on the 1st amendment and you idiotic sycophants didn't say a word..so fuk what you whining about....

There is a reason why most of the people you think are funny, aren't really that funny....nothing comedic about worshiping authority.....

Your post is just simply factually false.

If you go to a job interview looking like a gang banger hood rat... you are not likely to get hired, unless you are applying for a horrible job no one wants.

Then you can't complain about being poor, and working terrible jobs, because that's on you for making yourself undesirable to employers.

As someone who helps people find jobs for a living, I can tell you the whole job selection process is full of crap. Yes, most people know to dress up and put up a fake front for an interview, and most people who are doing the interviewing are lying their asses off about how horrible it is to work there.

Is it at all weird to you that it was only after Cosby told hood rats to pull up their pants and support the babies that they made that all his legal troubles happened?
Almost as if some people was sending a message.

Yes, that message was, "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

If you are going to preach morality, then people who KNOW you are going to question that if you aren't a moral person.

The tragedy of Cosby is that his behavior was well known for years. But his public persona was a positive one. What? America's Dad a masher? Couldn't be.
did he have white privilege?

so you never heard of the civil war? If I recall, that president was Lincoln. Guess what he was fighting for? repeating history never goes well for losers.

Why does the left want to control comedy....? Because comedians can often expose the truth about things in a way that catches the attention.....think about the jokes about harvey weinstein before he was arrested.....they often look at the human condition, and speak the truth about it....

Here we have a deep truth pointed out by a comedian.....

What is that truth.....that "woke" leftists are no different from racists...they are, in fact racists.....as I keep pointing out here on U.S.messageboard.....

Watch the video in the link............you will see the racism of the left in a new way...

It’s so funny how the actual racists like calling Democrat’s racists.

troll

We don't like calling them racists, we merely point out that they are.

He was funny, he was a conservative.

Do you investigate the private lives of liberal comedians before you laugh at their jokes?

Uh, guy, nothing he says is funny anymore after you found out what he did.

You guys want to claim Bill Cosby, have at it.

Thank you for your OPINION.

I'll add it to your others.

1595511964331.png

really?

Bob Hope was a Liberal?

Jay Leno is a Liberal?

Richard Pryor
George Carlin
Lenny Bruce
Dave Chappelle
Chris Rock
Patrice O'Neal
Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.....

You know, the greatest comics of all time...like I said, it is much more funny to punch up than punch down.....
Not one on your list stands up to the list I provided.

Again, 8 years on TV claiming he was. That was his image. America's Dad. LIsten to America's Dad

Who turned out to be a roofie-slinging date rapist, but never mind.
Again, 8 years on TV claiming he was. That was his image.

That was his script.

Or do you believe Tom Cruise is a secret agent?

Ted Danson a bartender?

The sad truth is that Conservatives just don’t understand comedy. They tend to be too literal.

Conservatives enjoy a man slipping on a banana peel or pie in the face. Concepts like satire, laughing at yourself or sarcasm go right by them
You mean like the YouTube video that accompanies this thread that leftists are trying to deny?
You can't get much more ironic than that.

Why does the left want to control comedy....? Because comedians can often expose the truth about things in a way that catches the attention.....think about the jokes about harvey weinstein before he was arrested.....they often look at the human condition, and speak the truth about it....

Here we have a deep truth pointed out by a comedian.....

What is that truth.....that "woke" leftists are no different from racists...they are, in fact racists.....as I keep pointing out here on U.S.messageboard.....

Watch the video in the link............you will see the racism of the left in a new way...

I’ve noticed Kevin Hart has no material since he’s been shut down lol

really?

Bob Hope was a Liberal?

Jay Leno is a Liberal?

Your post is just simply factually false.
Demanding people get sent to prison for burning the flag is infringing on free speech...

Wanting to close down media outlets because they don't print stories you like is shutting down free speech...

Refute one thing I said with something factual instead of your bitch ass feelings or shut the fuk up....

The sad truth is that Conservatives just don’t understand comedy. They tend to be too literal.

Conservatives enjoy a man slipping on a banana peel or pie in the face. Concepts like satire, laughing at yourself or sarcasm go right by them
You mean like the YouTube video that accompanies this thread that leftists are trying to deny?
You can't get much more ironic than that.
Conservatives just aren’t funny

Forum List

Back