This is why the left wants to control comedians...they bring out the truth...."Woke" leftists and racists...are the same.....

Why does the left want to control comedy....? Because comedians can often expose the truth about things in a way that catches the attention.....think about the jokes about harvey weinstein before he was arrested.....they often look at the human condition, and speak the truth about it....

Here we have a deep truth pointed out by a comedian.....

What is that truth.....that "woke" leftists are no different from racists...they are, in fact racists.....as I keep pointing out here on U.S.messageboard.....

Watch the video in the link............you will see the racism of the left in a new way...

The truth is, the video is just not that funny.

But it’s totally accurate.
White democrats are soft core white supremacists. And they live and work and hang out with nothing but other white democrats because they love diversity.

Accurate or not, comedy needs to be funny. Conservatives don't seem to get that and that is why there are so few of them.

Why does the left want to control comedy....? Because comedians can often expose the truth about things in a way that catches the attention.....think about the jokes about harvey weinstein before he was arrested.....they often look at the human condition, and speak the truth about it....

What is that truth.....that "woke" leftists are no different from racists...they are, in fact racists.....as I keep pointing out here on U.S.messageboard.....

Watch the video in the link............you will see the racism of the left in a new way...

White democrats are soft core white supremacists. And they live and work and hang out with nothing but other white democrats because they love diversity.

Accurate or not, comedy needs to be funny. Conservatives don't seem to get that and that is why there are so few of them.

Comedy is subjective. You don’t seem to get that.

you're working hard on it dude.

Reality: It takes empathy and intelligence to develop humor. Those traits lead people to hold
more liberal political views. So, most comedians are liberal.

The OP's Universe: Liberals want to control comedy.

I am not sure which is more funny to me. The original video that was the subject of this thread, that made fun of woke-left-wingers, or the fact not a single person who replied to this thread could refute a single point made in the video, and are now reduced to spitting back and forth about pontificating about what humor is.

This is the best response you guys on the left have? "That's not funny. Woke people are funny".

Can you address anything in the video?

Can you actually respond to the video?

I wager not, but I like to give people a chance.

I am not sure which is more funny to me. The original video that was the subject of this thread, that made fun of woke-left-wingers, or the fact not a single person who replied to this thread could refute a single point made in the video, and are now reduced to spitting back and forth about pontificating about what humor is.

This is the best response you guys on the left have? "That's not funny. Woke people are funny".

You will probably not get an honest refutation, because the words in the video are true.

I don't think its funny in the -that's a laugh sense
I do think that it's funny that the woke people are literally the least self aware people out there.

Comedy is subjective. You don’t seem to get that.
I absolutely do, but it is not dependant on political partisanship. I've heard plenty of jokes about Biden that were funny, some were even accurate.
???
The jokes were spot-on. If you don’t think they’re funny, that’s your business. Doesn’t make them any less accurate.

Reality: It takes empathy and intelligence to develop humor. Those traits lead people to hold

Those traits lead people to hold
more liberal political views.

There is absolutely no factual basis for that statement.

The woke crowd is racist...and a cult.

The woke crowd is racist...and a cult.

Always, demofks are the kkk

Hmmmmm. Factual basis? What are you looking for? A peer reviewed study?

Whatever evidence you used to formulate your conclusion.

Whatever evidence you used to formulate your conclusion.

Life experience.

Are you disputing the claim that most comedians lean left? Or just the idea that empathy and intelligence are required traits for the development of humor?

Hmmmmm. Factual basis? What are you looking for? A peer reviewed study
Nope, just a link to any paper

Comedians are dinging the right at this moment cause it went crazy. It is not the right any more. It went nuts. Bring the party back to where reagon had it and the comedians will let off. Worship a guy that tells you to put cleaner in your veins, draft dodges the vietnam war and then dengrates a real war hero and the jokes are going to start flying.

/—-/ still pushing draft dodger and cleaner in vein lies? You’re pathetic

Forum List

Back