This is why the left wants to control comedians...they bring out the truth...."Woke" leftists and racists...are the same.....

Why does the left want to control comedy....? Because comedians can often expose the truth about things in a way that catches the attention.....think about the jokes about harvey weinstein before he was arrested.....they often look at the human condition, and speak the truth about it....

Here we have a deep truth pointed out by a comedian.....

What is that truth.....that "woke" leftists are no different from racists...they are, in fact racists.....as I keep pointing out here on U.S.messageboard.....

Watch the video in the link............you will see the racism of the left in a new way...

The truth is, the video is just not that funny.

The video is hysterical, because it’s true.

O
Why does the left want to control comedy....? Because comedians can often expose the truth about things in a way that catches the attention.....think about the jokes about harvey weinstein before he was arrested.....they often look at the human condition, and speak the truth about it....

Here we have a deep truth pointed out by a comedian.....

What is that truth.....that "woke" leftists are no different from racists...they are, in fact racists.....as I keep pointing out here on U.S.messageboard.....

Watch the video in the link............you will see the racism of the left in a new way...

Oh be serious. Is we could actually control comedians the orange clown would be long gone.

The sad truth is that Conservatives just don’t understand comedy. They tend to be too literal.

Conservatives enjoy a man slipping on a banana peel or pie in the face. Concepts like satire, laughing at yourself or sarcasm go right by them
You mean like the YouTube video that accompanies this thread that leftists are trying to deny?
You can't get much more ironic than that.
Conservatives just aren’t funny
They have that section of their brains removed to make room for the chip.

As someone who helps people find jobs for a living, I can tell you the whole job selection process is full of crap. Yes, most people know to dress up and put up a fake front for an interview, and most people who are doing the interviewing are lying their asses off about how horrible it is to work there.
oh for fk sake. people who hire wish to bring in people who are knowledgeable, can carry themselves positively, are respectful and have fking hygiene. They also want people who can communicate about themselves and the company. Carry themselves. Usually, they look for past experiences and references that define the person they are talking to. No one is lying their asses off about how horrible their company is. that's just fking stupid son. You obviously haven't been any kind of recruiter. I've dealt with them. They sell their guy by having them prepped and ready for the interview.

As someone who helps people find jobs for a living, I can tell you the whole job selection process is full of crap. Yes, most people know to dress up and put up a fake front for an interview, and most people who are doing the interviewing are lying their asses off about how horrible it is to work there.
oh for fk sake. people who hire wish to bring in people who are knowledgeable, can carry themselves positively, are respectful and have fking hygiene. They also want people who can communicate about themselves and the company. Carry themselves. Usually, they look for past experiences and references that define the person they are talking to. No one is lying their asses off about how horrible their company is. that's just fking stupid son. You obviously haven't been any kind of recruiter. I've dealt with them. They sell their guy by having them prepped and ready for the interview.
So what's Trump's excuse for not being able to hire the best people??

Better make sure these closet racist conservatives never see this side of Bill Cosby....

did he have white privilege?

Do you know that Bill Cosby was among the first black comedians who was allowed to do stand up comedy in front of white audiences without having to be in some type of character or costume?

Do you know who was the first?? and this was in 1961.... 599921729cce7.image.jpg

Remember that the next time yo stupid ass decide to ask me about white privilege....

Better make sure these closet racist conservatives never see this side of Bill Cosby....

did he have white privilege?

Do you know that Bill Cosby was among the first black comedians who was allowed to do stand up comedy in front of white audiences without having to be in some type of character or costume?

Do you know who was the first?? and this was in 1961....View attachment 366362

Remember that the next time yo stupid ass decide to ask me about white privilege....

I am not sure which is more funny to me. The original video that was the subject of this thread, that made fun of woke-left-wingers, or the fact not a single person who replied to this thread could refute a single point made in the video, and are now reduced to spitting back and forth about pontificating about what humor is.

This is the best response you guys on the left have? "That's not funny. Woke people are funny".

Can you address anything in the video?

Can you actually respond to the video?

I wager not, but I like to give people a chance.

When so called woke people are faced with uncomfortable truths they have to change the topic. In this case they resorted to making the petty argument that they believe conservatives aren’t funny.
That's your opinion and you are welcome to it.

His opinion is no different than all of Billy’s threads claiming that only liberals are intelligent. Both views are based on extreme biases that aren’t grounded in reality

I think they fail to realize why comedy works. Kicking down at people who are worse off than you are isn't funny, it's just mean.

For instance, when the Three Stooges started pie fights, they didn't start pie fights with other poor people struggling through the Great Depression. They started pie fights with rich people, whose smug self-importance was taken down a peg or two by getting a pie in the face.

Then you should have no problem finding me a clip of Cosby saying he is a saint.

By all means post the video. Then I'll believe you.

Again, 8 years on TV claiming he was. That was his image. America's Dad. LIsten to America's Dad

Who turned out to be a roofie-slinging date rapist, but never mind.

Great! You should be able to provide direct video evidence of this. Post the video. Otherwise, you just are being liar, just like last time I said "Post the evidence" and you couldn't provide a single bit of proof of your claim.

He's been on TV for years, so provide the evidence. Let's see it. Should be years of it.

Great! You should be able to provide direct video evidence of this. Post the video. Otherwise, you just are being liar, just like last time I said "Post the evidence" and you couldn't provide a single bit of proof of your claim.

He's been on TV for years, so provide the evidence. Let's see it. Should be years of it.

There was. Years of him pretending to be Dr. Huxtable... but it was all an act, you see, he was a Roofie Rapist.

There was. Years of him pretending to be Dr. Huxtable... but it was all an act, you see, he was a Roofie Rapist.

OH! Say he was acting in a show... like an actor.... and never said he was a saint? So you lied again?

You seem to be a prolific liar.

OH! Say he was acting in a show... like an actor.... and never said he was a saint?

Sure he did. That was his image. He was the one going around using his rep to tell poor black people to suck up to whites and stuff their pants in like that was going to make it better.

It was fun to watch him fall, really.

That would just make you evil. This is yet another reason why right-wing people are simply better people than left-wingers.

When we see people fall, it's sad to us. We want to uphold the best qualities of our existence.

But you people love evil, promote evil, and relish evil. And that's because you are in fact evil people. We'll always be better than you.

That would just make you evil. This is yet another reason why right-wing people are simply better people than left-wingers.

When we see people fall, it's sad to us. We want to uphold the best qualities of our existence.

But you people love evil, promote evil, and relish evil. And that's because you are in fact evil people. We'll always be better than you.

Naw, it was awesome to see him fall because he was a self-righteous phony. He was ripping on poor people for making poor choices, and there he was, all the fame and wealth and respect in the world, and he made even worse choices. And the minute he got stuck like a pig, he was screaming racism. The very thing he denounced all these young people who were real victims of racism for saying.

Naw, it was awesome to see him fall because he was a self-righteous phony. He was ripping on poor people for making poor choices, and there he was, all the fame and wealth and respect in the world, and he made even worse choices. And the minute he got stuck like a pig, he was screaming racism. The very thing he denounced all these young people who were real victims of racism for saying.
Naw, it was awesome to see him fall because he was a self-righteous phony.

So are you. The only difference is, your self-righteous fakery isn't made public. Be we know you are, and you know you are.

That's the only difference between anyone in the public failing, and you.

Forum List

Back