This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

I believe the soldiers who were in Benghazi.
Why? Because soldiers are as pure as the driven snow, and have no political views formed from listening to Rush and Hannity on AFRTS all day?

Did you believe the soldiers who served with John Kerry and called the Swift Boaters liars?

Why? Because soldiers are as pure as the driven snow, and have no political views formed from listening to Rush and Hannity on AFRTS all day?

Did you believe the soldiers who served with John Kerry and called the Swift Boaters liars?

I believe the soldiers who were actually in Benghazi. What do they have to gain from lying?

No, it wasn't Bush's doing. That's a left wing smear since it's all they have to offer. What helps a whole bunch is the popular media outlets polishing left wing shit and selling it as candy and blaming literally everything wrong on the right. People are tired of it and that's why Trump is leading.

Two things are wrong with this post:

It is all Bush's doing. He's the "Decider" who made the final decision to go into Iraq. He's claimed it, he owns it, it's only fools like you who want to blame others.

Popular media outlets don't have to "polish left wing shit" because the stench from the Republican wars, the Republican housing crisis, the Republican debt crisis, the Republican stock market collapse, and hemmoraging of millions of jobs to the Third World, drove them right into the Democrats' arms.

The Democrats, with a lot of obstruction from the Republicans, managed to stop the freefall loss of jobs, end both wars, help both the stock market and the housing market recover, reduce unemployment, and substantially reduce the deficit, while shrinking government, and reforming Health Care in America.

It's going to be difficult, if not impossible to sell those who vote Democrat on the idea that Obama has been a bad President, and talking endlessly about the deficits is not going to do it, nor is talking about stagnant wages, because Democrats know that the reason that wages haven't gone up, and nothing's been done about immigration reform, and nothing has been done about crumbling infrastructure, is because Republicans controlling both Houses of Congress have done nothing.

Regardless of who the Republicans have on offer this election, there is no one who could have defeated the Democrats. Until Republicans stop lying about their programs, and stop trying to peddle supply side economics (aka "voodoo economics" and "trickle down economics") as the answer to America's stagnant wages, you've got nothing.

Even Ronald Reagan acknowledged that his supply side economic theories were a bust in real life, and signed into law the biggest tax hike in US history. And yet Republicans are still promoting these failed right-wing taxation theories, which have already lead to the three biggest stock market crashes in World history, as the Holy Grail of economic reform.

The only people who will vote for Donald Trump, without a sound and viable economic policy, that doesn't involve tearing up trade treaties, or building walls, or slapping tariffs on imports, an immigration policy that doesn't violate the Constitution, and a sound foreign policy which doesn't involve violations of the Geneva Convention, or carpet bombing civilians, are the ones who have obtained the nomination for him, which is about 12% of the eligible voters, and those who are desperate to stop a Hillary Clinton Presidency. There are many more people who are desperate to stop a Trump Presidency, and the ramifications of such a Presidency, both at home and internationally.
Hillary voted for Iraq too. It was voted on by congress. She doesn't get a pass and neither do you. You need a boogyman. If Bush makes you soil your diapers ...good!

Reagan lowed taxes considerably. I've looked into it many times over the years, you are full of shit.

There are people on here that will actually vote for Hillary. And they admit as much on a public forum! I knew the Dims weren't very bright, but this takes stupid to a whole new level.

Whats wrong with that... Trying to ridicule people who are voting for candidate with the most experience in the White House...

She has been thoroughly vetted.. Actually, probably the most scrutinized presidential candidate in history...

Her policies are vetted and realistic. She will run a tight ship....

The last Clinton presidency was a success so what's your point... Do you want George W back or something...

You see this is the GOP only hope... Keep attacking Clinton rather than promote their own actual idea or policies...

There candidates are quite poor and there policies are unrealistic...

That's HILARIOUS given how many threads there are attacking Trump rather than extolling the virtues of Hillary.

Hillary is a TERRIBLE candidate, and her numbers show that, so pretending that the GOP somehow has a worse candidate is a laugh.
Yes, Hillary is a terrible candidate. No one is denying that. Problem is that Trump is a worse candidate. Until a viable third party option shows up (which may still happen), those now appear to be the choices: Trump or Hillary. Of the two, Trump is worse by a long country mile.
To you. But not everyone shares your values. I do realize that it's absurd to the liberal that someone wouldn't but it's their problem, not the one that shocks them.

I believe the soldiers who were actually in Benghazi. What do they have to gain from lying?
Advancing their political agenda? Most military are Right-Wing.

The soldiers have stated they have no political affiliations. Are they lying, according to you, of course?

The soldiers have stated they have no political affiliations. Are they lying, according to you, of course?
You didn't answer my question to you: were the men who served with John Kerry lying?

You didn't answer my question to you: were the men who served with John Kerry lying?

Do I really have form an opinion about John Kerry before I can have an opinion about Benghazi?

Do I really have form an opinion about John Kerry before I can have an opinion about Benghazi?
You can tell me if soldiers never lie.

Hillary voted for Iraq too.
False. She voted to give Bush the ultimate decision, as a last resort.

This has nothing to do with anything.

Read the AUMF Bill. It wasn't a Bill to go to war.

I believe she cast a 'yes' vote to the war in Iraq, but perhaps in your world it has noting to do with anything.

You can believe anything you want. But the fact is she did not vote yes to go to war.

You truly believe all the soldiers that were in Benghazi are lying? What is their goal?

Hillary voted for Iraq too.
False. She voted to give Bush the ultimate decision, as a last resort.

This has nothing to do with anything.

Read the AUMF Bill. It wasn't a Bill to go to war.

I believe she cast a 'yes' vote to the war in Iraq, but perhaps in your world it has noting to do with anything.

You can believe anything you want. But the fact is she did not vote yes to go to war.

What would you call it, a no?

You truly believe all the soldiers that were in Benghazi are lying? What is their goal?
I've answered your questions but you ignore mine.

I see no sense in discussing this any longer with you. You want to believe she did something she did not do. I can't change your mind with the facts, so bye!

I've answered your questions but you ignore mine.

I see no sense in discussing this any longer with you. You want to believe she did something she did not do. I can't change your mind with the facts, so bye!

She did nothing to help!
Bubye

LOL here's a clue.

Trump wasn't my choice, but I do recognize that he is the obvious Republican nominee and think the notion that he will lose for sure despite what he's done in the primary is preposterous.

You find it preposterous because you don't know the difference between a primary election and a general election

There are people on here that will actually vote for Hillary. And they admit as much on a public forum! I knew the Dims weren't very bright, but this takes stupid to a whole new level.

Whats wrong with that... Trying to ridicule people who are voting for candidate with the most experience in the White House...

She has been thoroughly vetted.. Actually, probably the most scrutinized presidential candidate in history...

Her policies are vetted and realistic. She will run a tight ship....

The last Clinton presidency was a success so what's your point... Do you want George W back or something...

You see this is the GOP only hope... Keep attacking Clinton rather than promote their own actual idea or policies...

There candidates are quite poor and there policies are unrealistic...

That's HILARIOUS given how many threads there are attacking Trump rather than extolling the virtues of Hillary.

Hillary is a TERRIBLE candidate, and her numbers show that, so pretending that the GOP somehow has a worse candidate is a laugh.
Yes, Hillary is a terrible candidate. No one is denying that. Problem is that Trump is a worse candidate. Until a viable third party option shows up (which may still happen), those now appear to be the choices: Trump or Hillary. Of the two, Trump is worse by a long country mile.
To you. But not everyone shares your values. I do realize that it's absurd to the liberal that someone wouldn't but it's their problem, not the one that shocks them.
Fair enough. I'll also concede this: Trump might win. Presidential elections can hinge on fairly random things. Polls so far have shown Trump is in a fairly weak state. The GOP establishment has made it clear Trump won't get their support. A few fairly powerful Republican donors have made it clear their wallets won't open to help him. That's not exactly a winning start.

Forum List

Back