This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

That's true, but he also possibly puts several blue states into play.

:laugh2: Trump doesn't put ANY blue states in play

LOL yeah New York wouldn't be in play at all if it was Donald vs Hillary........
NY is not in play. It is in the Dem column.

Okay , all the experts say Trump COULD win NY , but Jake from USMB says otherwise, so he must be right.

You are in love with Hillary; therefore, your vision is skewed.
I'll take the word of the brave men who were actually in Benghazi .
I'll bet you believe the attack was the result of a video.
You putz. I'm not taking Hillary's word for it.

I'm taking the word of seven Republican-led investigations comprised of those who wanted to nail her in a coffin the most -- and even they could find nothing incriminating.

Oftentimes, a code of silence is issued.
BOMBSHELL: New email shows Pentagon tried to send ...

pssssst ... your "new" email is from 2015 ... not so new, and you're not so smart.

Oh, so you were in Benghazi when the attack happened?

nope and neither were you, so STFU.

I read the date on your article ... try it sometime ya big dummy.

I'm taking the word of seven Republican-led investigations comprised of those who wanted to nail her in a coffin the most -- and even they could find nothing incriminating.

pssssst ... your "new" email is from 2015 ... not so new, and you're not so smart.

nope and neither were you, so STFU.

I read the date on your article ... try it sometime ya big dummy.

You're a bully.
I've read the book written by Mitchell Zuckoff and the brave men who fought in Benghazi, and I believe them. They were there; they saw their friends killed because the State Dept. (headed by Clinton) did not heed their calls for help.
Clinton claims Ambassador Stevens was her friend, yet he had not spoken to him in over a year, and he did not have the cell phone number or her infamous e-mail address.
She blamed the attack on a video. Some friend!

Were you?

Yes, via the story told by Mitchell Zuckoff and the men who fought there; not the story told by Hillary.

There are people on here that will actually vote for Hillary. And they admit as much on a public forum! I knew the Dims weren't very bright, but this takes stupid to a whole new level.

Whats wrong with that... Trying to ridicule people who are voting for candidate with the most experience in the White House...

She has been thoroughly vetted.. Actually, probably the most scrutinized presidential candidate in history...

Her policies are vetted and realistic. She will run a tight ship....

The last Clinton presidency was a success so what's your point... Do you want George W back or something...

You see this is the GOP only hope... Keep attacking Clinton rather than promote their own actual idea or policies...

There candidates are quite poor and there policies are unrealistic...

That's HILARIOUS given how many threads there are attacking Trump rather than extolling the virtues of Hillary.

Hillary is a TERRIBLE candidate, and her numbers show that, so pretending that the GOP somehow has a worse candidate is a laugh.
Yes, Hillary is a terrible candidate. No one is denying that. Problem is that Trump is a worse candidate. Until a viable third party option shows up (which may still happen), those now appear to be the choices: Trump or Hillary. Of the two, Trump is worse by a long country mile.

The heroes of Benghazi have no political affiliation.
The Republican-led Congress most certainly does and they found nothing incriminating on Hillary.

Because they are so politically biased and because they found nothing incriminating, they opened a second investigation. Still nothing.

For that same reason, they launched a third investigation. Then a fourth and a fifth and a sixth and a seventh and an eighth investigation.

The first seven concluded and found nothing incriminating. Some of them even included testimony from the very heroes of Benghazi of whom you speak.

The eighth investigation is still ongoing and given how the lead Republican in that investigation has already confessed he started it up for political reasons, you can be certain they will release their findings before the election should Hillary be nominated.

Who knows what you think that has to do with Hillary? :cuckoo: Hillary didn't send that email, she didn't receive that email, she had absolutely nothing to do with it. Even worse for your dementia, even your link reveals that email was sent after Ambassador Stevens and Smith were killed.

As Secretary of State, what exactly did Hillary do? Nothing!

LOL yeah New York wouldn't be in play at all if it was Donald vs Hillary........

Okay , all the experts say Trump COULD win NY , but Jake from USMB says otherwise, so he must be right.
Some experts are saying that he could, but it is the same as saying Correll could become a communist. Not likely.

Some experts are saying that he could, but it is the same as saying Correll could become a communist. Not likely.

LOL that's what people said about him becoming the nominee to begin with. It all comes down to "can Hillary get women to come out an vote for her?"

If women dislike them both an just don't vote, that's advantage Trump. Hillary on the other hand MUST have them.

You're a bully.
I've read the book written by Mitchell Zuckoff and the brave men who fought in Benghazi, and I believe them. They were there; they saw their friends killed because the State Dept. (headed by Clinton) did not heed their calls for help.
Clinton claims Ambassador Stevens was her friend, yet he had not spoken to him in over a year, and he did not have the cell phone number or her infamous e-mail address.
The narrative you are reading is simplistic. The facts are that a Democratic administration and a Republican congress could not agree to increase security at Benghazi. The fact is that the four were dead before anyone in DC were aware of the incident. The facts are that four died at embassies in this administration, more than sixty during Bush's time, and several hundred during Clinton's time. These are facts.

It's not in play. In the New York Primary Trump got about 525,000 votes. Even if you add all of the other GOP votes to Trump, the GOP turned out only around 840,000 voters or so. Hillary got 1,054,000 voters on her own. Bernie turned out about 764,000 voters.

Now, it's true New York was a closed primary, but nothing so far has indicated the Trump is going to convince independents in New York to turn out for him over Hillary. On top of that, Trump isn't likely to get the rest of the GOP voters to turn out for him. Nothing in those numbers indicate New York is in play.

Who thi

LOL that's what people said about him becoming the nominee to begin with. It all comes down to "can Hillary get women to come out an vote for her?"

If women dislike them both an just don't vote, that's advantage Trump. Hillary on the other hand MUST have them.
Who thinks women are just not going to vote. That is pie in the sky dreaming.

You're absolutely right. It wouldn't. You're an ignorant tard if you think otherwise. Please show us the evidence that Trump is even remotely competitive in New York in the general election. Oh right, you don't have any other than your own delusion.

You're a bully.
The narrative you are reading is simplistic. The facts are that a Democratic administration and a Republican congress could not agree to increase security at Benghazi. The fact is that the four were dead before anyone in DC were aware of the incident. The facts are that four died at embassies in this administration, more than sixty during Bush's time, and several hundred during Clinton's time. These are facts.

Here's another fact.

That's irrelevant, as the leader , YOU are responsible for what happened under your watch, and it only further exposes your weakness as a leader if you resort to "well other people did it too" type tactics to deflect from your own responsibility.

I just made a $100 bet with my best friend last night, who is an ardent Trump supporter, that Trump will lose the election in November. It will be the easiest money I make this year after last month's McGregor/Diaz bout.

obama's getting elected twice proves how stupid Americans are, we don't need outside opinions. He's weak, ineffective and piss poor for the economy, just the way many nations want.
The GOP helped Obama get re-elected twice. Bush screwed things over so much he destroyed the "Permanent Republican Majority" and kneecapped McCain's campaign. Romney was one of the worst nominees from a major party I'd seen prior to Trump.
No, it wasn't Bush's doing. That's a left wing smear since it's all they have to offer. What helps a whole bunch is the popular media outlets polishing left wing shit and selling it as candy and blaming literally everything wrong on the right. People are tired of it and that's why Trump is leading.

The Republican-led Congress most certainly does and they found nothing incriminating on Hillary.

Because they are so politically biased and because they found nothing incriminating, they opened a second investigation. Still nothing.

For that same reason, they launched a third investigation. Then a fourth and a fifth and a sixth and a seventh and an eighth investigation.

The first seven concluded and found nothing incriminating. Some of them even included testimony from the very heroes of Benghazi of whom you speak.

The eighth investigation is still ongoing and given how the lead Republican in that investigation has already confessed he started it up for political reasons, you can be certain they will release their findings before the election should Hillary be nominated.

Who knows what you. think that has to do with Hillary? :cuckoo: Hillary didn't send that email, she didn't receive that email, she had absolutely nothing to do with it. Even worse for your dementia, even your link reveals that email was sent after Ambassador Stevens and Smith were killed.

What Is Hillary’s Greatest Accomplishment?.

obama's getting elected twice proves how stupid Americans are, we don't need outside opinions. He's weak, ineffective and piss poor for the economy, just the way many nations want.
The GOP helped Obama get re-elected twice. Bush screwed things over so much he destroyed the "Permanent Republican Majority" and kneecapped McCain's campaign. Romney was one of the worst nominees from a major party I'd seen prior to Trump.
No, it wasn't Bush's doing. That's a left wing smear since it's all they have to offer. What helps a whole bunch is the popular media outlets polishing left wing shit and selling it as candy and blaming literally everything wrong on the right. People are tired of it and that's why Trump is leading.
Bush blew the Republican majority in 2006. He had help doing it, but ultimately he led his party into a defeat, just as Obama did in 2010. That handicapped McCain out of the gate. Bush pretty much finished off McCain when he started negotiations to withdraw from Iraq in the fall. Up to that point McCain had ran on Bush's (winning) 2004 platform of "stay the course." Once it became clear we were leaving Iraq it took away one of the few things that separated McCain and Obama politically. They became almost the same candidate and people voted against the sitting party as they had 2 years earlier.

You're a bully.

I hope you don't mind that I choose to believe the men who fought in Benghazi over your prejudice. Calls for help went unheeded.

There are people on here that will actually vote for Hillary. And they admit as much on a public forum! I knew the Dims weren't very bright, but this takes stupid to a whole new level.

Speaking as a citizen of a foreign country, the rest of the world is shocked and appalled that anyone in their right mind might would vote for Drumpf. We consider the fact that he is a "creditable" candidate in this election, proof positive that some Americans need to have their heads examined.

Anyone who would legitimately vote for Donald Trump, has no business suggesting that others are stupid.

Let me reiterate, shut the fuck up, no one cares what a foreigner thinks about American elections.

This is the way to go...

You have no defense just insults... Your behaviour is the reason your kind in America is the laughing stock of the world...

So continue with the insults, you are just making a jackass out of yourself...

Perhaps I wasn't clear, I don't care what a foreigner thinks of me, or my choice of candidate.

Fair,

It is an international forum... I live in Ireland but pay more US tax than most... Tackle the person's argument rather than the person themselves.. You are better than that.

Truth is the International community think Trump is a joke. Anything he says on his foreign policy is pretty laughable as the voters in other countries don't want to do deals with him.

The UK despise him and he did himself no favours in his business dealings in Scotland.

They rate him lower than GW Bush and that is pretty low. Trump has a way of alienating people and that creates a lack of trust...

America's power aboard has always been there soft power, their ability to negotiate. Trump has a trail of broken promises internationally...

Kasich was the man which was considered the best from the GOP... But the main problem is the GOP really didn't have a Socially Liberal & Economically Conservative Candidate who wasn't damaged goods...

That's what America wants. Look at the polling on the issues. The social conservatives while having an energised base, don't have a wider appeal. Economic Conservatives have always had appeal and the Democrats just robbed it off Republicans...

Obama reduced the deficit to one third... The voters know he inherited a basket case from a GOP President and steadied the ship. If there was more than two parties in US the GOP would got a major backlash for that... Parties in Europe got decimated for mismanaging the economy.

The laugh is while a number of people slag off Europe, they are generally economic conservatives because they don't have a blank checkbook to borrow every year. They have to operate between certain norms. They have universal healthcare because it is cheaper, they have good state education because they have to compete for foreign investment, big armies are expensive, they don't have lax gun laws because it compromises police actions....

Europe supports greater freedom in areas like Gambling, Government Surveillance, Rights of the individual, Alcohol, Drug use,... And many countries are far more conservative around Abortion, Divorce, Church and State...

There is things to be learnt from other countries, EU countries rob US good ideas all the time.. Actually they rob ideas from everywhere...

Who knows what you think that has to do with Hillary? :cuckoo: Hillary didn't send that email, she didn't receive that email, she had absolutely nothing to do with it. Even worse for your dementia, even your link reveals that email was sent after Ambassador Stevens and Smith were killed.

LOL

You run on that.

Meanwhile, that has nothing to do with your dementia over that email -- which had absolutely nothing to do with Hillary.

Forum List

Back