This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

There are people on here that will actually vote for Hillary. And they admit as much on a public forum! I knew the Dims weren't very bright, but this takes stupid to a whole new level.

Whats wrong with that... Trying to ridicule people who are voting for candidate with the most experience in the White House...

She has been thoroughly vetted.. Actually, probably the most scrutinized presidential candidate in history...

Her policies are vetted and realistic. She will run a tight ship....

The last Clinton presidency was a success so what's your point... Do you want George W back or something...

You see this is the GOP only hope... Keep attacking Clinton rather than promote their own actual idea or policies...

There candidates are quite poor and there policies are unrealistic...

Trump looses UTAH (traditional red state) to Clinton.

No Republican candidate is losing Utah. It's the most Republican state in the country.

Polls have the two tied in UT. AZ too.

Trump puts several red states into play.

Watch GA, for instance.

That's true, but he also possibly puts several blue states into play.

One thing for sure, seeing two so disliked candidates go after each other is going to be entertaining.

There are people on here that will actually vote for Hillary. And they admit as much on a public forum! I knew the Dims weren't very bright, but this takes stupid to a whole new level.

Whats wrong with that... Trying to ridicule people who are voting for candidate with the most experience in the White House...

She has been thoroughly vetted.. Actually, probably the most scrutinized presidential candidate in history...

The last Clinton presidency was a success so what's your point... Do you want George W back or something...

You see this is the GOP only hope... Keep attacking Clinton rather than promote their own actual idea or policies...

That's HILARIOUS given how many threads there are attacking Trump rather than extolling the virtues of Hillary.

Hillary is a TERRIBLE candidate, and her numbers show that, so pretending that the GOP somehow has a worse candidate is a laugh.

I voted for Dole and Bush twice. I absolutely do not want to see the Clintons back in the White House and was considering voting for Rubio this year. Run a candidate I can support and I'll probably vote GOP. Run a candidate like Trump and I'll vote for Hillary.

You can't be serious. Hillary is under MULTIPLE FBI investigations, what has Donald done that compares to that?
It is nothing more than a far right war cry that has meant nothing and won't mean anything.
In your marxist dreams. You clowns are toast. Hillary lol.

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

The poll found Trump was the top reason Latinos will vote in the 2016 election.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Pollsters set out to survey Latino voters

And it all mostly started with Reagan sanctifying illegal immigration back in the '80s. Besides the reaction against crappy trade deals both political parties used against American workers, Trump's popularity is a backlash to this huge illegal immigration from the third world. It's getting down to - how many people can fit into a lifeboat before the boat itself capsizes? Act two, and maybe the final act, is the muslim invasion from the middle east. Not a very bright future for America.

No Republican candidate is losing Utah. It's the most Republican state in the country.

Watch GA, for instance.

I'm aware of the Utah poll and at this point in time I don't buy it.
That's fine. It may change and if it does, it will have to be because all of sudden he will be pivoting toward immigration reform and being nicer to women.

Speaking as a citizen of a foreign country, the rest of the world is shocked and appalled that anyone in their right mind might would vote for Drumpf. We consider the fact that he is a "creditable" candidate in this election, proof positive that some Americans need to have their heads examined.

Anyone who would legitimately vote for Donald Trump, has no business suggesting that others are stupid.

Let me reiterate, shut the fuck up, no one cares what a foreigner thinks about American elections.

This is the way to go...

You have no defense just insults... Your behaviour is the reason your kind in America is the laughing stock of the world...

So continue with the insults, you are just making a jackass out of yourself...

Watch GA, for instance.

One thing for sure, seeing two so disliked candidates go after each other is going to be entertaining.

Really? Which ones? Polling suggests otherwise.

Latest polls have him trailing in WI by 15% IIRC. He's also trailing by large margins in PA.

Trump supporters claim that he'll win the Reagan democrats and bring in new voters. But he will also lose big in the suburbs, amongst women and educated moderates.

Speaking as a citizen of a foreign country, the rest of the world is shocked and appalled that anyone in their right mind might would vote for Drumpf. We consider the fact that he is a "creditable" candidate in this election, proof positive that some Americans need to have their heads examined.

Anyone who would legitimately vote for Donald Trump, has no business suggesting that others are stupid.

Good point... Which was proven by the amount of insults you get...

The way it works is... The more personal insults you get from the RW nutjobs the better your point...

The Clintons and Obama makes quite a lot of them so they get special treatment...

Let me reiterate, shut the fuck up, no one cares what a foreigner thinks about American elections.

This is the way to go...

You have no defense just insults... Your behaviour is the reason your kind in America is the laughing stock of the world...

So continue with the insults, you are just making a jackass out of yourself...

Perhaps I wasn't clear, I don't care what a foreigner thinks of me, or my choice of candidate.

That's HILARIOUS given how many threads there are attacking Trump rather than extolling the virtues of Hillary.

Hillary is a TERRIBLE candidate, and her numbers show that, so pretending that the GOP somehow has a worse candidate is a laugh.

Hillary is a weak and beatable candidate. But Trump's numbers are far worse.

Republicans are throwing away a very winnable election by nominating the worst candidate they've nominated in 100 years, because the base would rather burn everything to the ground than win the election.

Watch GA, for instance.

Really? Which ones? Polling suggests otherwise.

Latest polls have him trailing in WI by 15% IIRC. He's also trailing by large margins in PA.

Trump supporters claim that he'll win the Reagan democrats and bring in new voters. But he will also lose big in the suburbs, amongst women and educated moderates.

If Hillary gets the women to come out and vote for her, she will slaughter Trump, but women so far aren't exactly eager to get behind her.

Don't get me wrong, I think that barring indictment she wins, but it's not like he doesn't have a chance.

Lol you Takers crack me up. Experience in the white house as what? First lady lol? Or thief? Couldn't run for senator in her own home state lol. They knew her. So she picked a state 2000 miles away where she could run unopposed. Was given SOS job as a gift for her hubby. The world is still laughing at that one. It was a video - right? Incompetence at a whole new level.

Hillary is a weak and beatable candidate. But Trump's numbers are far worse.

Republicans are throwing away a very winnable election by nominating the worst candidate they've nominated in 100 years, because the base would rather burn everything to the ground than win the election.

Again, don't get me wrong. I'd like to see the delegates say the hell with what the voters wanted and nominate Kasich, but Trump isn't automatically finished if he's the nominee. One thing for sure, he'll give Hillary a fight.

Forum List

Back