This Is Why We Need to Keep Our Second Amendment Right

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It's absolutely evil and disgusting that we're in danger of losing it in the first place. The fact that people can just get away with this and nobody on the left seems to be condemning it (or at least for the most part) but they keep yelling January 6th is WAY beyond the realm of my understanding.

51DeC2heUxL._AC_.jpg

It's absolutely evil and disgusting that we're in danger of losing it in the first place. The fact that people can just get away with this and nobody on the left seems to be condemning it (or at least for the most part) but they keep yelling January 6th is WAY beyond the realm of my understanding.

View attachment 777337

No one has ever taken away the 2nd amendment, your fear mongering is stupid.

I was just interested in confirming how full of shit you are.

Would you want to find out? Word of warning,.. don't mess with any Conservative who believes in the second amendment and by that I mean do anything stupid. That is unless you want to risk being able to whistle throughout your whole entire body.

Would you want to find out? Word of warning,.. don't mess with any Conservative who believes in the second amendment and by that I mean do anything stupid. That is unless you want to risk being able to whistle throughout your whole entire body.
Oh, noes a coward tough guy who hides from posters while they talk shit, what a twat.

Try looking in every gun free zone or building , city or place where legally owned guns are banned.

School shootings would be a whole lot less if no school was a gun free zone.

Why would I bash you? I like your posts!

Thanks and I like yours as well, I just didn't know what POV you were looking for when it comes to assault weapons as I don't know what a liberal would say, but to me an assault riffle means using your weapon on the offense and not on the defense.

Why do we even have to argue about the possibility of losing one of the Bill of Rights aka the 1st ten Amendments to the Constitution? Would the 1st Amendment be next or maybe the 5th?

School shootings would be a whole lot less if no school was a gun free zone.

Thanks and I like yours as well, I just didn't know what POV you were looking for when it comes to assault weapons as I don't know what a liberal would say, but to me an assault riffle means using your weapon on the offense and not on the defense.
Gun-free zones have guns in the zone, it is free from unauthorized carry on premises.

Forum List

Back