This Is Why We Need to Keep Our Second Amendment Right

Same Here.
I haven't had to kill anyone yet, is because I don't have to.

Ahh, but the difference between you and I my friend, is that you couldn't kill someone even if it meant saving your own miserable carcass or the lives of your loved ones. There are survivors in this world and there are victims. And you potentially-being one of the latter, would more than likely find yourself bleeding out on your own front step, and wondering why people are so mean.

Personally, I would much rather shoot a motherfucker in the face than be a victim, and wouldn't hesitate one second to do so. But by all means, don't let me stop you from living and dying the way you want to. That's just more air for those of us who refuse to lay down and die.

Personally, I would much rather shoot a motherfucker in the face than be a victim,
Great, just describe this.

Do you have a loaded gun near your bedside at all times?
Do you lock up your gun?

A radical breaks into your house at 3am, comes into your house, what do you do?

Do you lock up your gun?

Of course, silly. What the fuck good is an unloaded gun? I've also carried a loaded Glock 19 with two spare 15-round magazines, pepper spray, and a spring-loaded knife for the last 12 years. It's just another accessory, like my wallet, keys, 400 lumen flashlight, and other stuff I carry when I leave the house.

It stays on the nightstand when I'm sleeping and my wife has her Taurus G2C in a drawer on her nightstand. But for unwanted 3 AM visitors, there's also the pump 12 gauge with a tactical light, or the loaded AK-47 hanging behind the door. If I need more firepower than that, I can always crack open the gun safe. Even sitting out here in the garage posting this, there's a 2" barreled 38 revolver within reach.

How do I sleep at night? Like a newborn baby, because the dogs always give me a heads up if someone pulls into my driveway. Did you know that they have different barks for different people? One for the mailman, a different bark for Fedex or UPS, a different bark for my wife coming back from the store, and a special bark for anyone they don't recognize.

Somehow I don't think that you would say that to a gun owner's face.
As though I don't own weapons and haven't spent days on ranges, taking my turn as range officer. It's almost as though I haven't shot thousands of animals, too.

Almost.

I've spent my life around weapons, that's how I can tell bullshit when I read it.

Last edited:
As though I don't own weapons and haven't spent days on ranges, taking my turn as range officer. It's almost as though I haven't shot thousands of animals, too.

Almost.

You have that attitude and somebody somewhere allowed you the use of loaded weapons? I guess you aren't as stupid as you appear. Whoever gave you the access to weapons in the first place is what I'm currently more concerned about.

It's absolutely evil and disgusting that we're in danger of losing it in the first place. The fact that people can just get away with this and nobody on the left seems to be condemning it (or at least for the most part) but they keep yelling January 6th is WAY beyond the realm of my understanding.

View attachment 777337

Thing is, there's no right to guns in the UK, and they don't seem to have these problems....

Why we need to keep the 2nd Amendment.

"Kaylin Gillis: Woman shot dead in New York state after friend pulled into wrong driveway"

How else are you supposed to kill people who make an innocent mistake? Without the second amendment they'd just have driven away and got on with their lives.

"Kaylin Gillis: Woman shot dead in New York state after friend pulled into wrong driveway"

How else are you supposed to kill people who make an innocent mistake? Without the second amendment they'd just have driven away and got on with their lives.
Same with the KC kid, ringing the wrong doorbell.
These were not crime ridden neighborhoods either.

Then, there are these two morons.

Florida Road Rage Fight Injures Children as Two Fathers ...​

1681807741425.png
Delray Beach Times
https://delraybeachtimes.news › florida-road-rage-figh...

2 days ago — A road rage incident in Florida ended with two fathers exchanging gunfire, injuring each other's daughters. William Hale and Frank Allison ...

what does the 2nd have to do with that?

It's absolutely evil and disgusting that we're in danger of losing it in the first place. The fact that people can just get away with this and nobody on the left seems to be condemning it (or at least for the most part) but they keep yelling January 6th is WAY beyond the realm of my understanding.
The left believes the state should have a monopoly on force.
They know this cannot happen so long as the citizenry remains armed.
Thus, gun control.

Do you lock up your gun?

I have a loaded gun on my nightstand. And the Wife has a sawed off 870 right next to Her.
And no I dont lock up my home defense guns that would be counterproductive.
If a radical breaks into my house he'll quickly wish he hadn't.

View attachment 777337

I love how Lightfoot is like, "We need to find safe spaces for them".. Like WTF? A safe space for these kids, to do what. Sit around a piano or a camp fire and sing a few songs together and solve poverty in the inner cities. Time and time again, leaders in the black community refuse to acknowledge and condemn what is happening. Their lack of action is almost treasonous and a bit psychotic. So damn angry at the world that they will allow their own damn cities to burn in some sort of evil justice.

Forum List

Back