This Is Why We Need to Keep Our Second Amendment Right

How many firearms do you possess?
I own ZERO.
Someone tell me again why I don't need a modern sporting rifle assault rifle with high-capacity magazines.
You want, you hunger........, you don't NEED.
If you NEEDED, you would be able to describe your kills.

Tell us again how many people you have killed defending your pitiful life with you high-capacity magazines.

I just didn't know what POV you were looking for when it comes to assault weapons

My favorite use of an assault weapon was in the movie "They Call Me Trinity".

A cowboy is holding a pistol on a guy then holsters it...slaps his face...and draws the gun again so fast that the guy who got his face slapped didn't have time to respond.

Then he slapped his face again...and again...and again :laughing0301:

My favorite use of an assault weapon was in the movie "They Call Me Trinity".

A cowboy is holding a pistol on a guy then holsters it...slaps his face...and draws the gun again so fast that the guy who got his face slapped didn't have time to respond.

Then he slapped his face again...and again...and again :laughing0301:

As humorous I think that this is a more powerful weapon.

Because the Biden Harris Administration is slowly turning America into a communist third world country.
Just STFU with your ignorance.
Are you 12????
And the love child of a southern redneck.
God Bless you, but get some help.

I own ZERO.

You want, you hunger........, you don't NEED.
If you NEEDED, you would be able to describe your kills.

Tell us again how many people you have killed defending your pitiful life with you high-capacity magazines.

Actually I don't want or hunger for those rifles or magazines. I have plenty of them already and the reason I haven't had to kill anyone yet, is because I do have them.

As humorous I think that this is a more powerful weapon.

I'm rather fond of this one...and yes...I really own one.

Horsemansaxt1.jpg

Would you want to find out? Word of warning,.. don't mess with any Conservative who believes in the second amendment and by that I mean do anything stupid. That is unless you want to risk being able to whistle throughout your whole entire body.
Oh ffs.

What a dork you are.

You know I think
So you disregarded FJB?

You get a Job yet?
You still collecting that Disability Check at 30, even though you can type for 8 +
hours a day on the internet.
Get a Job, you leech.

Forum List

Back