This is why we need to tax the wealthy

I provide opportunity for people. They CHOOSE to work for me…Weird concept huh beggar?

“Slave masters” say….”we need illegals to work the jobs Americans won’t”

My employees can even quit anytime they want…yet none ever do. I must be taking advantage of them and fucking them over huh beggar?

“Lazy”….WTF
Do you know how difficult it is to start a business and risk it all…to have hundreds counting on you to make shit happen day in and day out?
Beggar, you have no knowledge of anything you speak on do you?

Haha…if the workers always win you wouldn’t be begging for higher wages for fewer hours…for better healthcare, for more vacation time…etc etc. Now STFU and get to work beggar!

Yes…I am a job creator. Your worthless ass would starve without me and those like me.

Hmmm….is it capitalists who came up with the sanctuary city bullshit…were capitalists calling for an abolishment of iCE? Were capitalists crying like bitches over iCE raids of businesses?

I can’t give two-fucks about the subhuman cockroaches having babies they can’t feed in thirdworld shitholes. Evil capitalists aren’t forcing their filthy asses to reproduce at the rate of rodents.

I provide opportunity for people. They CHOOSE to work for me…Weird concept huh beggar?

Society doesn't need to grant you the opportunity to exploit and deprive people of their rights and dignity. We have our government to provide us with work, not the likes of you. You don't define for anyone what their rights are, the community determines that.

You're a good example of why private property should be abolished and only personal property should be allowed. The distinction between private and personal property is that one is owned to make a profit, hence often used by the owners of that private property to exploit other human beings, and personal property is simply your house, car, computer, books, gun collection, toothbrush, Fruit Of The Looms.

Capitalist leeches like you who want people to work for them, while they manicure their nails at the spa, are the actual self-entitled beggars:

COMPANYLOCATIONSUBSIDY SOURCEYEARSUBSIDY VALUEsort icon.LOAN/BAILOUT VALUETYPE OF SUBSIDY
BoeingWashingtonstate2013$8,700,000,000MEGADEAL
BoeingWashingtonstate2003$3,244,000,000MEGADEAL
BoeingSouth Carolinamultiple2009$900,000,000MEGADEAL
BoeingMissouristate2014$229,000,000MEGADEAL
BoeingMissourilocal2023$185,669,997MEGADEAL
BoeingAlabamamultiple1997$150,000,000MEGADEAL
Aviall ServicesTexaslocal2001$145,000,000megadeal
BoeingSouth Carolinastate2013$120,000,000MEGADEAL
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2015$106,059,430tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2015$105,677,735tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2018$99,495,754tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2017$95,990,815tax credit/rebate
Boeing Co.Oklahomastate2015$91,755,076MEGADEAL
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2017$82,454,832tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2018$67,192,769tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2019$67,112,839tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2019$66,859,548tax credit/rebate
BoeingIllinoismultiple2001$56,000,000MEGADEAL
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2021$53,779,100tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2020$53,449,704tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2015$51,400,000tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2021$48,938,000tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2018$45,671,936tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2015$34,329,766tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2017$34,143,819tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2019$30,063,419tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2016$22,805,000tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2014$19,586,512tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2020$17,900,864tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2007$16,667,406federal grant
Boeing South CarolinaSouth Carolinastate$13,305,080training reimbursement
Boeing (787)--ICRIPTexaslocal2011$10,000,000property tax abatement
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2020$9,653,083tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2021$9,286,890tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2010$8,561,396federal grant
MCDONNELL DOUGLAS CORPORATIONMissouristate2000$8,367,275tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2020$7,741,016tax credit/rebate
BOEING COMPANY, THE (BOEING DEFENSE, SPACE & SECURITY)Missouristate2019$6,900,000tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2019$6,883,590tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2017$6,800,000tax credit/rebate
BOEING COMPANY, THE (BOEING DEFENSE, SPACE & SECURITY)Missouristate2016$6,790,000training reimbursement
BOEING COMPANY, THEMissouristate2016$6,790,000training reimbursement
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2018$6,696,505tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyFloridastate2011$6,640,000grant
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2019$6,320,234tax credit/rebate
BoeingOklahomalocal$6,000,000grant
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2018$5,992,891tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2011$5,988,614federal grant
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2007$5,630,296federal grant
BOEING COMPANY, THE (BOEING DEFENSE, SPACE & SECURITY)Missouristate2014$4,850,000training reimbursement
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2018$4,770,498tax credit/rebate
BoeingOklahomalocal2012$4,500,000grant
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2010$4,492,877federal grant
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2014$4,335,248federal grant
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2015$4,300,000tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2017$4,200,000tax credit/rebate
Boeing CompanyFloridastate1998$4,000,000grant
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2016$4,000,000tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2017$3,600,000tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyIllinoisstate2010$3,250,000grant
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2015$3,000,000tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2016$3,000,000tax credit/rebate
KLX Inc.Floridastate2017$2,900,000tax credit/rebate
Boeing Company - Phase IIOregonstate2016$2,581,833property tax abatement
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2008$2,438,298federal grant
Boeing - Phase IIOregonstate2016$2,433,367property tax abatement
Boeing - Phase IIOregonstate2017$2,156,889property tax abatement
The Boeing Company Portland Business UnitOregonlocal2020$2,008,617property tax abatement
The Boeing CompanyOklahomastate2015$2,000,000grant
The Boeing CompanyPennsylvaniastate2012$1,987,913tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2019$1,981,363grant
The Boeing Company Portland Business UnitOregonlocal2021$1,900,615property tax abatement
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2019$1,850,114grant
BoeingOklahomalocal2012$1,838,250grant
The Boeing Company Portland Business UnitOregonlocal2022$1,815,665property tax abatement
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2016$1,796,052federal grant
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2019$1,755,181tax credit/rebate
KLX Inc.Floridastate2016$1,700,000grant
The Boeing CompanyOklahomastate2023$1,677,680grant
Boeing - Phase IIIOregonstate2017$1,675,572property tax abatement
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2015$1,637,786grant
Boeing Co d/b/a Boeing Company Rotorcraft DivPennsylvaniastate$1,575,000tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2019$1,573,521grant
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2019$1,552,641grant
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2008$1,546,136federal grant
The Boeing CompanyIllinoisstate2008$1,500,000grant
The Boeing CompanyIllinoisstate2009$1,500,000grant
Boeing CompanyOklahomalocal2012$1,496,400grant
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2021$1,490,363grant
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2020$1,453,016grant
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2021$1,453,002grant
The Boeing CompanyOklahomastate2023$1,451,603grant
Boeing Company, TheIllinoisstate2004$1,442,354cost reimbursement
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2020$1,435,909grant
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2019$1,409,231grant
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2020$1,406,768tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyNew MexicoState2020$1,379,641grant
BoeingUtahstate2013$1,376,254tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANY & CONSOklahomastate2015$1,339,524grant
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2022$1,317,033grant
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2019$1,313,141grant

That's just one Fortune 500 company, there are thousands of companies leeching off of public funds. That's what you capitalists do, you beg the government for money and manicure your nails at the spa while the working class works and produces and delivers goods and services. Capitalists are worthless middlemen we don't need them. The government can provide us with jobs.

Not true, pay more or even house workers on your land, that way your American workforce saves on housing. There are many ways to do this without hiring illegals. Again, you have no excuse for breaking the law and hiring illegals. If you're admitting that you can't find American workers to work your land, then maybe capitalism is an inefficient, unworkable system of production. The only way for a nation with a capitalist-run agricultural sector to produce the food that the nation needs is by hiring illegal immigrants from another country and paying them peanuts. Your capitalist system is screwed up then.

Either you pay workers more and provide them with more benefits in order to entice Americans to work the fields, or perhaps the government should nationalize the agricultural industry and put people to work. We have robots today:

With all of the technology we have available today, we don't need capitalists owning or managing food production for America. We can have our government do all of the accounting and managing of food production and American workers will work the fields, supervising the technology and giving it a hand, whenever it needs it.

The US Government will pay us our wages, we don't need capitalists to pay us our wages. The government is subject to the people, through elections. Did you get your position as a capitalist fief-lord master through an electoral process? No. You're a little arrogant, lazy fief-lord. The government can very easily replace you. The working class doesn't need you, we have our government. If we're going to have a "master", it's better to have a government be our master than a bunch of unelected, self-entitled, lazy capitalists.

My employees can even quit anytime they want…yet none ever do. I must be taking advantage of them and fucking them over huh beggar?

Most of you capitalists are the same, hence the grass isn't necessarily greener in another company under another punk capitalist bum like you. People don't have the luxury to just nonchalantly leave their jobs, because they're being mistreated, because they need to pay their rent and put food on the table. The more they leave jobs for other jobs, the less likely they are to be hired in the future. Jumping from one job to another looks bad on a person's resume. It smacks of instability and a lack of commitment to their jobs, hence your flippant attitude towards your workers underscores why labor unions are necessary.

You won't be so arrogant and indifferent towards your workers when they strike and shut down your business and the government doesn't allow you to fire them. Boohoo, welcome to class warfare. You justify breaking the law by hiring illegal workers because you refuse to pay Americans a living wage, well now the government protects your workers from you firing them during a labor strike. How do you like that, punk? Get a job.

“Lazy”….WTF

Get a job punk. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You're going to accuse working-class people of being lazy and beggars, while you're relying on them to do all of the heavy lifting and dirty work? Assuming you even lift a finger and aren't like many capitalists, who don't even work and spend their days at the country club or spa manicuring their nails and hands. You are the one who needs to get a job and work like 96% of the population.

The working class is waking up and people like you are going to be screwed, as you should be for your hubris and callous attitude toward the working class (i.e. the people who produce everything through their labor).

Do you know how difficult it is to start a business and risk it all…

Not as difficult as actually working the business and risking your life and limbs. There's nothing that you can say to justify your position in the productive enterprise. Workers risk their very lives at their jobs. I'm surrounded by heavy machinery that can kill me. It spews dangerous fumes that have to be filtered and I have to be extremely cautious and skilled. Who do you think you are that because you have capital or money you can exploit human beings for a profit? Paying them less than what they're producing. You're a thief. They produce hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars daily and you pay them $80 and send them on their way? Not for long.

Don't hold your breath little fief-lord. Technology is advancing and people are waking up, to the fact that capitalists like you are unnecessary middlemen. We don't need you brokering "job opportunities", and owning what we produce. You're a worthless piece in the puzzle of production. You're not even a piece of the puzzle anymore. Technology is going to eliminate you.

to have hundreds counting on you to make shit happen day in and day out?

What shit? You're starting to sound like a poser. I wouldn't be surprised if you're just a worker yourself, that has been brainwashed by his master.

Stop relying on the work of others you leech. Go find a job.

Haha…if the workers always win you wouldn’t be begging for higher wages for fewer hours…for better healthcare, for more vacation time…etc etc. Now STFU and get to work beggar!

You're the lazy bums begging society to allow you to continue exploiting human beings. Not for long pansy boy.

Yes…I am a job creator. Your worthless ass would starve without me and those like me.

You create nothing but a failing economy and misery for the working class. But again, not for long. Your days are short because the working class is realizing that they don't need people like you. We would rather have the government be our boss and employ us than an arrogant, disrespectful punk like you. At least with the government, we can elect our leaders, not the case in your privately owned company, right? You're going to get yours good one day when it hits the fan. You're going to see your fiefdom crumble before your eyes and the working class will take charge as it should be.

Those who work the business should own and operate it together, democratically or the next best thing, is to have the government own it and we work for our government, not arrogant, self-entitled people like you. You can go to hell.

Hmmm….is it capitalists who came up with the sanctuary city bullshit…were capitalists calling for an abolishment of iCE? Were capitalists crying like bitches over iCE raids of businesses?

ICE should raid all of your capitalist punks who are hiring illegal, undocumented workers. You should go to jail without the bail.

I can’t give two-fucks about the subhuman cockroaches having babies they can’t feed in thirdworld shitholes. Evil capitalists aren’t forcing their filthy asses to reproduce at the rate of rodents.

You're the filthy one. Reproduction is a natural, human behavior and to expect people not to have sex is the height of stupidity. Stop supporting US foreign policy that hurts Latin America, that way these people will be more willing to remain in their own countries and develop their economies. Stop interfering with your threats of coups and economic sanctions, which only serve to increase illegal immigration into our country. You're just too dense to figure it out.

You think that leftists are addressing the debt? Really PK?

I'm not aware they were in power or could address the debt.

I suppose California and the liberals that run it are addressing THEIR debt when they decide to provide Medicare to all of the illegals they've let into the country even though they already have a 34 Billion dollar deficit? You're amusing...

California isn't my problem. Why doesn't the debt concern you? Because Trump ran up so much?

You think that leftists are addressing the debt? Really PK? I suppose California and the liberals that run it are addressing THEIR debt when they decide to provide Medicare to all of the illegals they've let into the country even though they already have a 34 Billion dollar deficit? You're amusing...
pknopp says-
“Shut up racist…that’s not the debt I care about.”

If a company wants to stay in business they are being forced to hire illegals

If you can't stay in business for whatever reason, that doesn't give you the right to break the law and become a criminal. Any capitalist caught hiring illegals, should have to pay a hefty fine the first time and the second time they're caught they go straight to jail. Prison time.

If you're not willing or able to pay American workers or legal residents a living wage for picking produce then maybe you shouldn't be in business. Maybe the government should nationalize our food production, that way all of your dirty dealing and whining will end. We don't need you capitalists for anything. Go get a job.

Why are you responding to yourself? You don't want the forum to notify me when you post a response to me?

You can repeat yourself 1000 times and what I said still stands. No one is forcing you to break the law and hire illegals, you're doing that of your own free choice. If one company hires illegals they should be prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law, all you have to do is report them and ICE will visit them. That other company breaking the law doesn't justify you doing it. What you're essentially saying is that capitalism doesn't function unless capitalists break the law.

Your lame excuse that American consumers want reasonable prices or that some rogue capitalists break the law, hence it justifies you committing the crime of hiring illegal immigrants only proves how morally bankrupt and hypocritical capitalists like you are. Stop complaining about illegal immigrants while you continue hiring them, it's pathetic.
The illogic in your argument is astounding

You dont understand that if the company goes under you are out of a job

Yes we should enforce the law

Starting with not allowing illegals into the country to begin with

If you dont end the foreign invasion your union card is worthless and you will be out of a job

If you dont end the foreign invasion your union card is worthless and you will be out of a job

As long as the jobs are there, people will get to them. But you know this.

The problem is that people like you don't want to pay American workers a living wage. You're demanding HUGE PROFITS in the short-term, without seeing a business as a long-term project (you want to sell it as soon as possible and move on), where you make a modest, decent profit. I'm even for the government helping capitalists with tax cuts and subsidies, provided they're creating stable, good-paying jobs with a safe work environment. You have no excuse for hiring undocumented labor, none.

Push comes to shove, realize that the working class doesn't need capitalists. We have our government which can employ us and nationalize food production. We can all work for the government and make a good wage, with benefits. So this idea that workers need capitalists, is silly. We don't need you, to have food, housing, clothing, a car, public transit, an education, or healthcare. We don't need you. You're a worthless middleman, trying to broker a service we don't need from you. The government will take the profits of the company and reinvest it into the workforce and workplace. We end up benefiting even more when the company is publicly owned and run by the government. We don't need you, capitalists.

If you can't stay in business for whatever reason, that doesn't give you the right to break the law and become a criminal. Any capitalist caught hiring illegals, should have to pay a hefty fine the first time and the second time they're caught they go straight to jail. Prison time.

If you're not willing or able to pay American workers or legal residents a living wage for picking produce then maybe you shouldn't be in business. Maybe the government should nationalize our food production, that way all of your dirty dealing and whining will end. We don't need you capitalists for anything. Go get a job.
Hahaha…you and pknopp are quite fascinating…Your admiration for Father Government is bizarre…sad really. It’s like you’ve never seen socialism in action throughout time and throughout the world.

The problem is that people like you don't want to pay American workers a living wage. You're demanding HUGE PROFITS in the short-term, without seeing a business as a long-term project (you want to sell it as soon as possible and move on), where you make a modest profit, decent profit. I'm even for the government helping capitalists with tax cuts and subsidies, provided they're creating stable, good-paying jobs with a safe work environment. You have no excuse for hiring undocumented labor, none.

Push comes to shove, realize that the working class doesn't need capitalists. We have our government which can employ us and nationalize food production. We can all work for the government and make a good wage, with benefits. So this idea that workers need capitalists, is silly. We don't need you, to have food, housing, clothing, a car, public transit, an education, or healthcare. We don't need you. You're a worthless middleman, trying to broker a service we don't need from you. The government will take the profits of the company and reinvest it into the workforce and workplace. We end up benefiting even more when the company is publicly owned and run by the government. We don't need you, capitalists.
You are babbling nonsense

I want American workers to be well paid

Which is why we need to end the flood of migrants crossing our southern border

Hahaha…you and pknopp are quite fascinating…Your admiration for Father Government is bizarre…sad really. It’s like you’ve never seen socialism in action throughout time and throughout the world.
Socialism is working beautifully right now throughout the world. The only reason you're clueless about that is because those countries are identified as social democracies or with having "mixed economies". Here in the US people like you, identify the policies of governments with mixed economies as "commie" or "commie-lite".

The countries that have tried to go full-commie have failed mostly due to being encircled by the United States and its allies, being invaded, economically sanctioned..etc. I'm not here to defend marketless, full-commie economics but a more reasonable mixed economy for our present era. Full-commie won't be established for another 60 or 70 years. That requires extremely advanced technology.

I'm not suggesting we adopt a marketless economy completely free of capitalism, but keep in mind, that capitalists aren't superior to workers, they're unnecessary middlemen. They have their role and benefit society to the extent that they realize the importance of workers and treat their employees with the care and respect they deserve. Paying workers a living wage and essentially looking out for their employees. If capitalists are unable or unwilling to do that, then the government is a better master than callous, self-serving, greedy capitalists.

I'd rather have my government be my boss any day of the week, other than the aforementioned capitalists, because at least with the government I have recourse. I can join a labor union, I can file a complaint, I can even sue and of course, elect someone else into office. The government takes the profits and reinvests it back into the workplace, buying new equipment, improving the facilities..etc. Government is a better master than an arrogant, self-serving capitalist any day of the week. I was in the military for several years when I was younger, and I had the experience of having the US government as my boss. Uncle Sam was the best boss I ever had.

Last edited:
You are babbling nonsense

I want American workers to be well paid

Which is why we need to end the flood of migrants crossing our southern border
You'll end it much quicker when you capitalists stop hiring them. Moreover, stop lobbying Congress to pass laws that negatively affect Latin American countries, like economic embargoes and other restrictions.etc. Stop demanding that these Latin American countries privatize their infrastructure and allow American companies to own a share of their economies. That will also stop much of the illegal immigration. Let these people develop their countries.

It means exactly what I said. We need to cut off the jobs. Oddly you and others aren't interested in that.
They want to keep throwing fuel to the fire, by hiring these undocumented workers, then they complain about illegal immigration. Amazing.

I'm not aware they were in power or could address the debt.

California isn't my problem. Why doesn't the debt concern you? Because Trump ran up so much?
California is a perfect example of what happens when you put liberals in charge, PK! They're deeply in debt now because of their agenda but rather than deal with that debt they pass new legislation that gives migrants access to healthcare on the State dime. Gavin Newsome is the person that you liberals are touting as the next up if Joe Biden drops out of the race. If that really happens then California is EVERYONE'S problem because Newsome will be trying to do to the rest of the country what he's already done to California!

Yeah, put the Government in charge of it! The liberal answer to everything! And when we're suffering from food shortages and massive price hikes because the Government NEVER does anything as efficiently as the Private Sector you'll scratch your head and wonder what went wrong! (eye roll)

Push comes to shove, realize that the working class doesn't need capitalists.
Another union fallacy

The typical union worker is incapable of creating a company bigger than a lemonade stand

You just want to put in your 8 hours and go home without giving the company a thought till you drag yourself into work the next day

Where you will not do ANYTHING not absolutely required in your union contract

You need the capitalist far more than the capitalist needs you

Last edited:
California is a perfect example of what happens when you put liberals in charge, PK! They're deeply in debt now because of their agenda but rather than deal with that debt they pass new legislation that gives migrants access to healthcare on the State dime. Gavin Newsome is the person that you liberals are touting as the next up if Joe Biden drops out of the race. If that really happens then California is EVERYONE'S problem because Newsome will be trying to do to the rest of the country what he's already done to California!

We put Trump in charge and ran up 7.8 trillion in debt....

I know, none of it was his fault. None of it was McCarthys fault. None of it will be Johnsons fault.

Sheesh.

Society doesn't need to grant you the opportunity to exploit and deprive people of their rights and dignity. We have our government to provide us with work, not the likes of you. You don't define for anyone what their rights are, the community determines that.

You're a good example of why private property should be abolished and only personal property should be allowed. The distinction between private and personal property is that one is owned to make a profit, hence often used by the owners of that private property to exploit other human beings, and personal property is simply your house, car, computer, books, gun collection, toothbrush, Fruit Of The Looms.

Capitalist leeches like you who want people to work for them, while they manicure their nails at the spa, are the actual self-entitled beggars:

COMPANYLOCATIONSUBSIDY SOURCEYEARSUBSIDY VALUEsort icon.LOAN/BAILOUT VALUETYPE OF SUBSIDY
BoeingWashingtonstate2013$8,700,000,000MEGADEAL
BoeingWashingtonstate2003$3,244,000,000MEGADEAL
BoeingSouth Carolinamultiple2009$900,000,000MEGADEAL
BoeingMissouristate2014$229,000,000MEGADEAL
BoeingMissourilocal2023$185,669,997MEGADEAL
BoeingAlabamamultiple1997$150,000,000MEGADEAL
Aviall ServicesTexaslocal2001$145,000,000megadeal
BoeingSouth Carolinastate2013$120,000,000MEGADEAL
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2015$106,059,430tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2015$105,677,735tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2018$99,495,754tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2017$95,990,815tax credit/rebate
Boeing Co.Oklahomastate2015$91,755,076MEGADEAL
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2017$82,454,832tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2018$67,192,769tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2019$67,112,839tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2019$66,859,548tax credit/rebate
BoeingIllinoismultiple2001$56,000,000MEGADEAL
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2021$53,779,100tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2020$53,449,704tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2015$51,400,000tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2021$48,938,000tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2018$45,671,936tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2015$34,329,766tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2017$34,143,819tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2019$30,063,419tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2016$22,805,000tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2014$19,586,512tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2020$17,900,864tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2007$16,667,406federal grant
Boeing South CarolinaSouth Carolinastate$13,305,080training reimbursement
Boeing (787)--ICRIPTexaslocal2011$10,000,000property tax abatement
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2020$9,653,083tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2021$9,286,890tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2010$8,561,396federal grant
MCDONNELL DOUGLAS CORPORATIONMissouristate2000$8,367,275tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2020$7,741,016tax credit/rebate
BOEING COMPANY, THE (BOEING DEFENSE, SPACE & SECURITY)Missouristate2019$6,900,000tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2019$6,883,590tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2017$6,800,000tax credit/rebate
BOEING COMPANY, THE (BOEING DEFENSE, SPACE & SECURITY)Missouristate2016$6,790,000training reimbursement
BOEING COMPANY, THEMissouristate2016$6,790,000training reimbursement
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2018$6,696,505tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyFloridastate2011$6,640,000grant
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2019$6,320,234tax credit/rebate
BoeingOklahomalocal$6,000,000grant
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2018$5,992,891tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2011$5,988,614federal grant
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2007$5,630,296federal grant
BOEING COMPANY, THE (BOEING DEFENSE, SPACE & SECURITY)Missouristate2014$4,850,000training reimbursement
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2018$4,770,498tax credit/rebate
BoeingOklahomalocal2012$4,500,000grant
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2010$4,492,877federal grant
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2014$4,335,248federal grant
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2015$4,300,000tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2017$4,200,000tax credit/rebate
Boeing CompanyFloridastate1998$4,000,000grant
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2016$4,000,000tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2017$3,600,000tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyIllinoisstate2010$3,250,000grant
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2015$3,000,000tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2016$3,000,000tax credit/rebate
KLX Inc.Floridastate2017$2,900,000tax credit/rebate
Boeing Company - Phase IIOregonstate2016$2,581,833property tax abatement
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2008$2,438,298federal grant
Boeing - Phase IIOregonstate2016$2,433,367property tax abatement
Boeing - Phase IIOregonstate2017$2,156,889property tax abatement
The Boeing Company Portland Business UnitOregonlocal2020$2,008,617property tax abatement
The Boeing CompanyOklahomastate2015$2,000,000grant
The Boeing CompanyPennsylvaniastate2012$1,987,913tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2019$1,981,363grant
The Boeing Company Portland Business UnitOregonlocal2021$1,900,615property tax abatement
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2019$1,850,114grant
BoeingOklahomalocal2012$1,838,250grant
The Boeing Company Portland Business UnitOregonlocal2022$1,815,665property tax abatement
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2016$1,796,052federal grant
THE BOEING COMPANYWashingtonstate2019$1,755,181tax credit/rebate
KLX Inc.Floridastate2016$1,700,000grant
The Boeing CompanyOklahomastate2023$1,677,680grant
Boeing - Phase IIIOregonstate2017$1,675,572property tax abatement
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2015$1,637,786grant
Boeing Co d/b/a Boeing Company Rotorcraft DivPennsylvaniastate$1,575,000tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2019$1,573,521grant
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2019$1,552,641grant
The Boeing CompanyUnited Statesfederal2008$1,546,136federal grant
The Boeing CompanyIllinoisstate2008$1,500,000grant
The Boeing CompanyIllinoisstate2009$1,500,000grant
Boeing CompanyOklahomalocal2012$1,496,400grant
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2021$1,490,363grant
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2020$1,453,016grant
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2021$1,453,002grant
The Boeing CompanyOklahomastate2023$1,451,603grant
Boeing Company, TheIllinoisstate2004$1,442,354cost reimbursement
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2020$1,435,909grant
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2019$1,409,231grant
The Boeing CompanyWashingtonstate2020$1,406,768tax credit/rebate
The Boeing CompanyNew MexicoState2020$1,379,641grant
BoeingUtahstate2013$1,376,254tax credit/rebate
THE BOEING COMPANY & CONSOklahomastate2015$1,339,524grant
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2022$1,317,033grant
THE BOEING COMPANYOklahomastate2019$1,313,141grant

That's just one Fortune 500 company, there are thousands of companies leeching off of public funds. That's what you capitalists do, you beg the government for money and manicure your nails at the spa while the working class works and produces and delivers goods and services. Capitalists are worthless middlemen we don't need them. The government can provide us with jobs.

Not true, pay more or even house workers on your land, that way your American workforce saves on housing. There are many ways to do this without hiring illegals. Again, you have no excuse for breaking the law and hiring illegals. If you're admitting that you can't find American workers to work your land, then maybe capitalism is an inefficient, unworkable system of production. The only way for a nation with a capitalist-run agricultural sector to produce the food that the nation needs is by hiring illegal immigrants from another country and paying them peanuts. Your capitalist system is screwed up then.

Either you pay workers more and provide them with more benefits in order to entice Americans to work the fields, or perhaps the government should nationalize the agricultural industry and put people to work. We have robots today:

With all of the technology we have available today, we don't need capitalists owning or managing food production for America. We can have our government do all of the accounting and managing of food production and American workers will work the fields, supervising the technology and giving it a hand, whenever it needs it.

The US Government will pay us our wages, we don't need capitalists to pay us our wages. The government is subject to the people, through elections. Did you get your position as a capitalist fief-lord master through an electoral process? No. You're a little arrogant, lazy fief-lord. The government can very easily replace you. The working class doesn't need you, we have our government. If we're going to have a "master", it's better to have a government be our master than a bunch of unelected, self-entitled, lazy capitalists.

Most of you capitalists are the same, hence the grass isn't necessarily greener in another company under another punk capitalist bum like you. People don't have the luxury to just nonchalantly leave their jobs, because they're being mistreated, because they need to pay their rent and put food on the table. The more they leave jobs for other jobs, the less likely they are to be hired in the future. Jumping from one job to another looks bad on a person's resume. It smacks of instability and a lack of commitment to their jobs, hence your flippant attitude towards your workers underscores why labor unions are necessary.

You won't be so arrogant and indifferent towards your workers when they strike and shut down your business and the government doesn't allow you to fire them. Boohoo, welcome to class warfare. You justify breaking the law by hiring illegal workers because you refuse to pay Americans a living wage, well now the government protects your workers from you firing them during a labor strike. How do you like that, punk? Get a job.

“Lazy”….WTF

Get a job punk. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You're going to accuse working-class people of being lazy and beggars, while you're relying on them to do all of the heavy lifting and dirty work? Assuming you even lift a finger and aren't like many capitalists, who don't even work and spend their days at the country club or spa manicuring their nails and hands. You are the one who needs to get a job and work like 96% of the population.

The working class is waking up and people like you are going to be screwed, as you should be for your hubris and callous attitude toward the working class (i.e. the people who produce everything through their labor).

Do you know how difficult it is to start a business and risk it all…

Not as difficult as actually working the business and risking your life and limbs. There's nothing that you can say to justify your position in the productive enterprise. Workers risk their very lives at their jobs. I'm surrounded by heavy machinery that can kill me. It spews dangerous fumes that have to be filtered and I have to be extremely cautious and skilled. Who do you think you are that because you have capital or money you can exploit human beings for a profit? Paying them less than what they're producing. You're a thief. They produce hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars daily and you pay them $80 and send them on their way? Not for long.

Don't hold your breath little fief-lord. Technology is advancing and people are waking up, to the fact that capitalists like you are unnecessary middlemen. We don't need you brokering "job opportunities", and owning what we produce. You're a worthless piece in the puzzle of production. You're not even a piece of the puzzle anymore. Technology is going to eliminate you.

to have hundreds counting on you to make shit happen day in and day out?

What shit? You're starting to sound like a poser. I wouldn't be surprised if you're just a worker yourself, that has been brainwashed by his master.

Stop relying on the work of others you leech. Go find a job.

You're the lazy bums begging society to allow you to continue exploiting human beings. Not for long pansy boy.

You create nothing but a failing economy and misery for the working class. But again, not for long. Your days are short because the working class is realizing that they don't need people like you. We would rather have the government be our boss and employ us than an arrogant, disrespectful punk like you. At least with the government, we can elect our leaders, not the case in your privately owned company, right? You're going to get yours good one day when it hits the fan. You're going to see your fiefdom crumble before your eyes and the working class will take charge as it should be.

Those who work the business should own and operate it together, democratically or the next best thing, is to have the government own it and we work for our government, not arrogant, self-entitled people like you. You can go to hell.

ICE should raid all of your capitalist punks who are hiring illegal, undocumented workers. You should go to jail without the bail.

You're the filthy one. Reproduction is a natural, human behavior and to expect people not to have sex is the height of stupidity. Stop supporting US foreign policy that hurts Latin America, that way these people will be more willing to remain in their own countries and develop their economies. Stop interfering with your threats of coups and economic sanctions, which only serve to increase illegal immigration into our country. You're just too dense to figure it out.

Ah, a radical left wing MANIFESTO post, haven't seen one of those in a while. Look fool nobody forced anyone to take a job and sign an employment contract, stop trying to MOOCH off others.

Forum List

Back