This is why we need to tax the wealthy

I don't pay for newspaper stories. Sorry. You still haven't provided me anything.

Politicians love them blinders.

The Fed’s broadest measure of the money supply, called M2, is more than $21.6 trillion today, up from $15.5 trillion in February 2020.

Politicians love them blinders.

The Fed’s broadest measure of the money supply, called M2, is more than $21.6 trillion today, up from $15.5 trillion in February 2020.
where do rich people get their money? why can't you just answer my question I've been asking? I don't play ring around the rosy.

where do rich people get their money? why can't you just answer my question I've been asking? I don't play ring around the rosy.

It's right there. I can provide the info but I can't force you to read it or understand it.

It's right there. I can provide the info but I can't force you to read it or understand it.
it's right nowhere. you must think me an idiot. Dude, I don't give two shits about what you think anyway, the fact is, you have no idea where money comes from.

it's right nowhere. you must think me an idiot. Dude, I don't give two shits about what you think anyway, the fact is, you have no idea where money comes from.

No, I think you simply are unable to address the facts and still defend your positions.

No, I think you simply are unable to address the facts and still defend your positions.
what facts? you can't provide one. I'm still waiting. Your link was a paywall cuck, I told you, I don't do them.

They make a lot of money, dingbat lol. And in the USA they don't pay enough in taxes thanks to the corrupt GOP and silly dupes like you....
And, the initial question was, where does the money come from?

What is fair?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back