🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

this is why whites cant help blacks

Who does this but vile, subhuman Africans? Even animals understand when a human is helping them, but not these demonic creatures

Jones said 19-year-old Choyce Davis and a woman with him got into his van so he could take them to find a spare tire.

The couple began beating Jones as he drove them back to their stranded car

A lot of people feel we need a President that will enact the old ways of law.
A lot of people feel we need a Presidential "Dictator", so this country can be cleaned up and restored to being AMERICA, not being america the Communist Slave.

The past 28 years should be more than enough proof we either need a President that is ALL pro-American, with balls of Titanium.....or a Dictator President that will annihilate and exterminate ALL of the corrupt pieces of shit in all political offices through this country, including the corrupt cops, corrupt judges, and corrupt lawyers!!

And proof like this video just keeps us wanting it more and more.
If you want a dictator, you don't deserve to live in my country.
John Adam's said it would be the natural outcome after democracy turns to anarchy.

We are in the anachry stage because certain groups operate without morals

Last edited:
I never stop for anyone.

Besides everyone has a cell phone these days so it's not like they can't call for help if they really need it.
Being too much of a coward to help someone is NOT an American trait.
Americans should have the wisdom to not approach a setup. Blacks are on their own. They dont want help from a "racist" white anyway, and I have better things to do than be assaulted by a robber
You are NOT an American, pussy.

A lot of people feel we need a Presidential "Dictator", so this country can be cleaned up and restored to being AMERICA, not being america the Communist Slave.

The past 28 years should be more than enough proof we either need a President that is ALL pro-American, with balls of Titanium.....or a Dictator President that will annihilate and exterminate ALL of the corrupt pieces of shit in all political offices through this country, including the corrupt cops, corrupt judges, and corrupt lawyers!!

John Adam's said it would be the natural outcome after democracy turns to anarchy.

We are in the anachry [sic] stage because certain groups operate without morals
YOU are part of such a group.

I never stop for anyone.

Besides everyone has a cell phone these days so it's not like they can't call for help if they really need it.
Being too much of a coward to help someone is NOT an American trait.

Fuck that.

no one helped me when I was jumped by 3 thugs and left unconscious on the sidewalk.
And you never bothered to help yourself enough to not be in condition to be a victim, weakling.

I don’t stop to help anyone. This sort of shit is exactly why... Very low expectation of any return on investment.

The ine time I might actually stop would be a LEO in danger or being attacked. Outside of thst, nope.
Fucking pussy.

Everytime I tried to stop and help some black person they have always been incredibly ungrateful. So as a rule I don't do anymore unless I see an older black person that needs help, the older black people tend to be on average nicer and more considerate than young ones.
Yes the younger ones are the real problem....never try to help one...they are saturated with hatred of whites....our public schools are responsible for a lot of that along with the msm and their fallacious narrative of white racism.

Everytime I tried to stop and help some black person they have always been incredibly ungrateful. So as a rule I don't do anymore unless I see an older black person that needs help, the older black people tend to be on average nicer and more considerate than young ones.
Yes the younger ones are the real problem....never try to help one...they are saturated with hatred of whites....our public schools are responsible for a lot of that along with the msm and their fallacious narrative of white racism.
You un-American cowards are fucking pathetic.

Since most the attacks against whites are by whites, start with stopping that.
most attcks arte by blacks /. black and white crime is the second highest crime.s ther first is black on black crime. so who really needs fixing! Facts.
No, white on white crime is as high as black on black. Whites are 5 times more likely to be attacked by whites than anyone else. That's reality, what you say is a racist lie.
nope read it and wheap:

• Whites killing Blacks — 2%
  • Police killing whites — 3%
  • Whites killing whites — 16%
  • Blacks killing whites — 81%
  • Police killing Blacks — 1%
  • Blacks killing Blacks — 97%
fact!

We are in the anachry [sic] stage because certain groups operate without morals
YOU are part of such a group.
The very opposite of an anarchist, and not a supporter of totalitarianism.

Just pointing out the INEVITABLE

most attcks arte by blacks /. black and white crime is the second highest crime.s ther first is black on black crime. so who really needs fixing! Facts.
No, white on white crime is as high as black on black. Whites are 5 times more likely to be attacked by whites than anyone else. That's reality, what you say is a racist lie.
nope read it and wheap:

fact!
Police need to up there game and start killing more blacks

Like in the other post of this topic, I learned a long time ago that I don't offer help to black people unless it's someone that's middle aged to elderly. More often than not black people I've met 45 and up are polite.

Anyone that is black and younger Ive found to be rude, ungrateful, and borderline hostile.

nope read it and wheap:

fact!
The culture has to stop encouraging their violent behavior first. Cops hands are tied beyond belief

Like in the other post of this topic, I learned a long time ago that I don't offer help to black people unless it's someone that's middle aged to elderly. More often than not black people I've met 45 and up are polite.

Anyone that is black and younger Ive found to be rude, ungrateful, and borderline hostile.
Agree totally, but the young arent "borderline hostile," They are rabid dog hostile. They cannot be trusted. Probably crack babies

nope read it and wheap:

fact!
The culture has to stop encouraging their violent behavior first. Cops hands are tied beyond belief

Exactly ! Blacks need to stop being in denial and blaming others for thier mistakes.

Agree totally, but the young arent "borderline hostile," They are rabid dog hostile. They cannot be trusted. Probably crack babies

YOU cannot be trusted.

You are confused by numbers again i see. If you meet a white guy and a black guy, your chances of being attacked by the black guy are 8 times more likely than being attacked by the white guy..

nope read it and wheap:

fact!
They should be killing a minimum of 30,000-40,000 per year, if they actually want to clean up black neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back