🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

this is why whites cant help blacks

A lot of people feel we need a President that will enact the old ways of law.
A lot of people feel we need a Presidential "Dictator", so this country can be cleaned up and restored to being AMERICA, not being america the Communist Slave.

The past 28 years should be more than enough proof we either need a President that is ALL pro-American, with balls of Titanium.....or a Dictator President that will annihilate and exterminate ALL of the corrupt pieces of shit in all political offices through this country, including the corrupt cops, corrupt judges, and corrupt lawyers!!

And proof like this video just keeps us wanting it more and more.
If you want a dictator, you don't deserve to live in my country.

If lib journalists examined the two black criminals in detail they would find a history of single moms, absent or unidentified fathers, drug abuse, arrests, jail, and welfare dependency dating back to LBJ’s failed War On Poverty

LBJs "War on Poverty" worked perfectly, just as planned! It was designed to create a permanent, government dependent under class

There was no real flat tire. It was a fake out. They were always predators looking for someone to beat up.

On one of my trips to Arizona a judge friend told me to never stop. No matter how dire the scene appears to be, do not stop. If there is a child bleeding along side of the road, do not stop. Go to a place of safety and notify the authorities. Staged accidents and disabled cars are set up all the time. They are looking for someone to rob, to beat or even to kill.

That doesn't do a single thing to negate the whole "good samaritan" thing.

I can't believe they let him get bail. That's disgusting.

But Missouri, huh? Pretty sure the Klan is active down there. Maybe they can hunt this ........ down and string his negro ass up...
Why don't YOU do it, tough guy?

If I were to be passing through Missouri, yeah, that diseased monkey would definitely be on my radar...

There was no real flat tire. It was a fake out. They were always predators looking for someone to beat up.

On one of my trips to Arizona a judge friend told me to never stop. No matter how dire the scene appears to be, do not stop. If there is a child bleeding along side of the road, do not stop. Go to a place of safety and notify the authorities. Staged accidents and disabled cars are set up all the time. They are looking for someone to rob, to beat or even to kill.

But Missouri, huh? Pretty sure the Klan is active down there. Maybe they can hunt this ........ down and string his negro ass up...

If I were to be passing through Missouri, yeah, that diseased monkey would definitely be on my radar...
And after you tracked down the offender with your "radar" tough guy?

I never stop for anyone.

Besides everyone has a cell phone these days so it's not like they can't call for help if they really need it.
Being too much of a coward to help someone is NOT an American trait.

Why should someone open themselves up to be a victim?

I'll stop and help whites. I stopped once to help this black land-whale when I saw her pulled over the side of the road with the hood up. She had two little kids in the car, so I thought I'd try to help her. After about ten minutes she started bitchin' with "I ain't payin' for 'dis" and "You takin' too muthafuckin' long".

That's when I looked her and said "Ma'am, you know, I can probably get you going, but I really don't want to. Have a nice fucking day, bitch."

That cow screamed at me all the way back to my car.

I hope she died in front of her children in some drug deal gone bad...

Eat a dick, pussy.

You're why piece of shit negroes like this guy exist. You're too fucking cowardly to confront them.

Spend your life as a pussy. I don't care...

I never stop for anyone.

Besides everyone has a cell phone these days so it's not like they can't call for help if they really need it.

I'll stop and help whites. I stopped once to help this black land-whale when I saw her pulled over the side of the road with the hood up. She had two little kids in the car, so I thought I'd try to help her. After about ten minutes she started bitchin' with "I ain't payin' for 'dis" and "You takin' too muthafuckin' long".

That's when I looked her and said "Ma'am, you know, I can probably get you going, but I really don't want to. Have a nice fucking day, bitch."

You suck at writing fiction, and you are NOT a real American.

I never stop for anyone.

More American than you could ever hope to be, Nancy...

You're why piece of shit negroes like this guy exist. Y........

You didn't answer the question, Captain Radar. Come on, badass, be specific.

I never stop for anyone.

More American than you could ever hope to be, Nancy...

Doesn't sound like it, spineless.

Eat a dick, pussy.

You're why piece of shit negroes like this guy exist. You're too fucking cowardly to confront them.

Spend your life as a pussy. I don't care...
Seems as though you are the coward by your own admission. You will not stop because you are afraid of their skin color. Hilarious. Scared of pigmentation. Some one points it out and you go off on a tirade. Also Hilarious if not so sad.

I can't help but wonder if those who stage these accidents and problems would be stupid enough to carry out their plans if a cop or an ambulance were to show up.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Everytime I tried to stop and help some black person they have always been incredibly ungrateful. So as a rule I don't do anymore unless I see an older black person that needs help, the older black people tend to be on average nicer and more considerate than young ones.

Once again a horrendous and outrageous hate crime....though not likely to be charged with a hate crime....very few of them are.

He should be prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of the Law. What do you want to do get about 8 of your coward ass partners with your sheets on and go and have an old fashion lynching.

I never stop for anyone.

What is a REAL American?

1. Let's tell it as it is: Although there are a lot of nice people of the ethnicity under discussion, there is an unusually high percentage of them who are super touchy and quick to sense something they consider to be insulting.

For example, some men of that ethnicity will be insulted if you hold the door open for them to enter first. I do not know the reason, but it has been suggested that they think the courteous person is treating them like a woman.

I once held the door open for a thirtysomething who was not pleased. He told me to go ahead first. I did. I'm lucky he wasn't a teenager who might have sucker punched me.

My deepest sympathies to the elderly victim in this case. I assume that he will never, ever again stop to help individuals of a similar background again.

Very sad. But that is the reality of 2021 America.

I never stop for anyone.

Americans should have the wisdom to not approach a setup. Blacks are on their own. They dont want help from a "racist" white anyway, and I have better things to do than be assaulted by a robber

I never stop for anyone.

What is a REAL American?
You are not

I don’t stop to help anyone. This sort of shit is exactly why... Very low expectation of any return on investment.

The ine time I might actually stop would be a LEO in danger or being attacked. Outside of thst, nope.

Forum List

Back